Shayla's Nursing Massage Ch. 2

Story Info
Carlos fulfills breastfeeding fantasy with needy Shayla.
2.6k words
4.57
153.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*If you are not 18 years old or older, please do not read this story. This story is for adult entertainment purposes only and by continuing to read this submission, you are agreeing that you are, at least, 18 years of age and are aware of your local governments laws regarding erotic and adult-oriented literature.

**This story is copyrighted for Shayla_Star Productions©

* * * * *

Shayla entered the massage room to the sound of more Enya playing softly in the background. Carlos was already preparing the massage table for her. She noticed that Carlos was only wearing some biker pants and no shirt, instead of his normal white robe and slacks.

"Carlos, what's up with the outfit? You're not in your normal gear?" Shalya asked.

"Well, since your my last client AND my good friend, I thought I'd be a little more casual. I'm more comfortable without all the clothes, and it helps me to perform better on my clients if I'm more comfortable. Why? Does it bother you to see me with hardly any clothes on?" Carlos teased.

"No, no... I... uh... I was just wondering, that's all. " Shayla hurried to change the subject. Seeing Carlos's huge dick begging to be freed from those tight biker pants was making Shayla extremely wet. She didn't want Carlos to smell her juices pouring from her as he massaged her body.

"Are you ready for me yet?" Shayla asked.

"I'm always ready for you, baby!" Carlos replied. He glanced over Shayla's body as he said that. He couldn't wait to get Shayla's robe off and see those luscious, milk-filled tits of hers. His hands were just aching to get a hand-full of those tits in them. He wanted to knead them and squeeze them, pinching and tweaking the nipples. He knew it would get Shayla excited, but he didn't know how Shayla would react to that. Right about now, though, he didn't much care. He knew he was going to seduce Shayla, finally, after all these years.

* * * * **

"Okay, what you're going to do is take your robe off and hang it up on the hanger on the door. Then, put your shoes under the table, and get nice and cozy under the sheets. Now, normally, I leave the room for my clients, but since this is your first massage while being pregnant, I'm going to stay and help you get on the table, if that's all right with you. Okay?" Carlos tried to sound as innocent as possible, but his intentions were far from that. His dick was so hard and his balls so full in anticipation of touching Shayla's body and feeling her tits as they fell on his arm while she held onto him as he helped her onto the table.

Shayla was so glad that Carlos decided to stay and help her. She wanted Carlos to see her 'new' body and tits before she got under the sheets. She also knew that she was going to 'pretend' to need a lot of Carlos's help in getting on the table so that her tits would brush up against him, somehow. She couldn't believe the thoughts she was thinking.

"No, I don't mind at all, Carlos. I'm glad you offered because I'm gonna definitely need your help getting on that table in this condition. Ha!" They both shared a laugh.

Shayla turned her back to Carlos and Carlos pretended to be busy with something, but steadily kept his eyes on Shayla's movements. Shayla started to untie the belt on her robe, and then slowly slid it off her shoulders, then down her back and finally off her butt. Carlos's eyes were glued at this point.

"Look at that sweet ass", Carlos thought to himself. "I can't wait to get my hands in the crack of it, squeezing it and kneading it like I'm going to do to her tits. "

Shayla hung the robe on the door hanger and then turned around with her head kind of looking down, as if she was embarrassed to be naked in front of her friend - the same friend she couldn't wait to have touch her tits. Carlos's eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw Shayla's tits! They were even bigger than he had originally thought. They had to be, at least, a 40DD Carlos thought. Wow! Pregnancy did her body good! The nipples were hard, and Carlos wasn't sure if it was because of the pregnancy, the cold air, or even better, Shayla's arousal. Nonetheless, Carlos was going to get his lips on those buds and suck with all his might, soon!

* * * * *

Carlos walked over to Shayla and took her hand, guiding her over to the massage table. Shayla lifted her head as Carlos approached and smiled a kind of seductive smile. She surprised herself by doing this, as it was a rather bold gesture. Once they got to the table, Carlos pulled back the sheets and Shayla turned towards Carlos in an effort to sit down on the table before lying down.

Here they both were - face-to-face. Shayla was having a little trouble lifting her ass up high enough to sit on the table, so Carlos put his hands on Shayla's waist to help her. In doing so, his face came right in front of Shayla's big 40DD's. Ooooooooooooooooooohhhh, the temptation to pull one of those huge nipples into his mouth was soooooooo tempting, but he resisted. Shayla, on the other hand, had intended to bend forward enough to make her tits jut out in Carlos's face. She was hoping that this would cause Carlos to take charge and just begin the whole seduction. She saw the look on Carlos's face when his lips came face-to-face with Shayla's nipple. Her juices began to flow again, until she saw Carlos stand back up after helping her sit on the table.

"Now lie down," Carlos instructed. "I'm going to give you the massage of your life. "

Shayla lay down and started to pull the sheets over her in disappointment after missing the opportunity to have Carlos suck on her tit. But, Carlos stopped her in the process.

"Shayla, if you don't mind, I want to leave the sheets down this time. I'll be honest, your pregnant body is sooo beautiful, and I'd love to be able to look at it while I'm massaging you, if you're comfortable with that," Carlos pleaded. "If you're not, then I'll understand and we can pull the sheets up. "

"You really find my body beautiful, Carlos?" Shayla asked. "Shon thinks it's so hideous now. He never touches me anymore, and he thinks my tits are too big now. Do you think my tits are too big, Carlos?" She was getting into this now, and she liked it!

"Oh my God, Shayla! Your tits are so beautiful and sexy. Can I be honest with you?" Carlos asked.

"Yes, you're one of my closest friends, Carlos, you know you can be honest with me," Shayla assured him.

"Well, instead of me telling you what I want to say, why don't I just show you? If at anytime you want me to stop what I'm doing, Shayla, just say so, okay?"

"Okay. "

Carlos got behind Shayla's head and began to massage her face, then her neck. He put some oil on his hands that became warmer once it touched Shayla's skin. Shayla felt wonderful, and she knew she was about to be seduced by her sexy friend. Carlos continued on Shayla's neck, but quickly began to move his warm hands down to Shayla's aching tits. He began to make large circles around them, loosing his hands in the weight of Shayla's tits as he stroked the bottom part of the wondrous monsters. Shayla's nipples were so hard at this point, about an inch long and growing. This excited Carlos to know his touch was doing this to Shayla, so much that his big dick was beginning to poke through the biker shorts, begging for some attention of its own. But, this was about Shayla he reminded himself.

Carlos continued to make the large circles around Shayla's tits and slowly began to shorten the circles until his hands were completely wrapped around Shayla's huge, milk-filled tits. He heard Shayla moan in a way he had never heard her before. If Shon thought her tits were ugly, they must not have been touched by anyone but herself in a long time, Carlos thought. He squeezed the huge tits in his strong hands, relishing the moment of finally having them in his palms; feeling the hard rosy buds of Shayla's nipples poke his hands. His motions increased as Shayla's sighs increased, as well. Carlos began to slide his hands from the base to the tips, now. He concentrated hard on the nipples, pulling them, pinching them and then just holding them for long periods before releasing them. This whole process went on for about 15 minutes. Each time Carlos would pull on Shayla's nipples, he would twirl them in her fingers gently, rotating them back and forth, back and forth. He had been with women who loved this in the past, so he hoped Shayla was enjoying.

* * * * *

Shayla WAS enjoying every minute of it. Her tits hadn't been touched in soooooooooo long. To feel Carlos's hands 'milking' her tits was exquisite, but it was making her so wet and horny. She wanted more. She needed more.

Carlos continued the 'milking' of Shayla's tits. He would twist from the base all the way up to the hard, suckable nipple. He wanted to suck it so bad, but he didn't want to move too fast. He wanted to enjoy this moment that he had waited so long for, for a while longer. He began to milk only the nipples - up and down, up and down, up and down, with only his thumbs and forefingers. To his surprise, little spurts of milk began to spray out as he would do this. This surprised BOTH of them, as Shayla had not started to lactate very much, yet.

"Oh, Carlos! I'm so sorry! I didn't know that was going to happen"

"Please don't apologize, Shayla. I think it is soooooooooo sexy. Can I try some of the milk? I'm so curious as to what it tastes like," Carlos asked.

"Oh, yes, Carlos. Please suck on my nipples. You have gotten me so aroused and wet that my tits need to be sucked. They haven't been touched or sucked in a long time. Suck my tits, Carlos. Please suck the milk from them like you are my baby!!!" Shayla was shocked at her desperation. But, she needed Carlos to suck on her nipples. She loved tit play with Shon in the past, but since he no longer found her tits attractive, she didn't care who it was playing with them now.

Carlos couldn't wait to get his lips around those titty nipples. But, he had a little fantasy that he wanted to fulfill since he, now, had the opportunity.

"Shayla, I want to suck your nipples, badly, but I have a little fantasy I want to fulfill, if you're game. You see, I always wanted to pretend I was a little baby being breastfed by a woman with huge tits and nipples. Let's move over to the couch over there and I want to put my head in your lap while you cradle my head and I suck your nipples like a baby. Will you do that for me, Shayla?" Carlos couldn't wait to hear the answer. He hoped Shayla would say "Yes".

"Oh, that sounds so kinky, Carlos. I'm so hot right now I would do just about ANYTHING. Yes, I would love to fulfill your fantasy Carlos because you are fulfilling mine right now. I've always wondered what being with another man besides my husband was like, and so far, I can't believe I've waited this long! Especially one with such a huge dick like you, Carlos. I can see the head poking through your shorts and it is turning me on!!!” Shayla admitted. "Help me over to the couch and momma will feed the baby. Momma can see how hungry the little baby is for her huge titties and milk, isn't he?" Shayla was really getting into this role and she loved it. She couldn't wait to get Carlos's lips on her nipples, sucking them into the back of his throat while Shayla masturbated herself (and him) to a powerful, long-awaited orgasm.

Carlos hurriedly helped Shayla up from the table and over to the plush couch. He let Shayla sit down and get comfortable before he started to lay down in her lap, preparing for 'the feeding' of a lifetime. Shayla stopped him before he could lie down, though.

"Carlos, before you lie down in momma's lap, take off your shorts. Momma wants to see baby's big, huge hard-on, too. Momma wants to play with those big balls and huge dick while she feeds the baby. " Carlos couldn't wait to have his dick free. It was already at about 10 inches, now, and it needed some attention, too. His pre-cum was already starting to ooze out of his dick, waiting to plant itself in Shayla’s wet pussy. Once he got his share of Shayla's tits, he was going to make her HIS baby and have her suck the cum from his dick! The thought almost made him come right there. He pulled off his shorts and tossed them across the floor. His huge hard-on sprang free, staring Shayla right in the face. Shayla couldn’t believe it’s size and grabbed it, pumping her hand up and down while smearing his pre-cum juices all over the thick, long shaft. She couldn’t’ wait to get it in her mouth and suck on it like he was going to suck on her huge tits!!!! Carlos stopped Shayla from pumping his dick, as he would come right in her face and on those mammoth tits if she kept that up. He laid down in Shayla's lap, ready for his 'feeding'. This was a dream come true!

"MMmmmmmmmmmmmm, your nipples are so hard, momma. Baby can't wait to get them in my mouth and suck them like a newborn baby sucking the milk out. I can't wait to have the milk streaming into my mouth, onto the back of my throat. I'm going to try and suck your whole tit into my mouth momma. Would you like that? Would you like for baby to squeeze your titty while I'm sucking it into my mouth, huh, momma?" Carlos was talking dirty and it was turning Shayla on. Shayla couldn’t' wait to get her hands on her hot pussy and on his thick dick and swollen balls while Carlos nursed on her nipple.

"Here, baby. Here's what you want and momma's got it for you. Here's momma's nice, big, wet nipple, just waiting for your soft lips to suck it and drink my milk. Suck momma's whole tittie into your mouth, baby, okay? Make momma's tits feel good and momma will cum for the baby; she'll cum good and hard if you suck it and bite it and swallow my whole tit like you can't get enough, okay? Here you are... " and Shayla pinched her nipple like a mother does for her newborn, offering it and feeding it into Carlos's mouth.

Carlos latched on for dear life, with Shayla's fingers still pinching the nipple for him, milking it into his mouth like he was a new born. He watched as Shayla threw her head back and moaned in response to getting her huge tits sucked on, finally. Carlos was on cloud 9! He had his pregnant friend’s inch long nipple in his mouth, sucking on it and drinking her milk - what could possibly be better then this? He soon found out…

* * * * *

To be continued... Part III to cum very, very soon...