She

Story Info
He uses her like a whore, and watches others do the same.
2.1k words
85k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is blonde, and seldom speaks when out with him. He likes it that way, and she does everything she can to please him. He is the lord of her pleasure, the sole administrator of her passion, and she likes it that way!

"I love it when you look sluttish," he told her. She squeezed his hand to acknowledge his statement, and leaned over kissing him on his cheek. She was dressed in a very thin, almost see thru black dress with daringly low front and rear openings.

Her hair was up in a roll at the back, with cascading curls down each side of her face, just the way he liked it. The lace bra she wore pushed her breasts together producing a long deep cleavage between her mounds. On her feet were a pair of silver high heels, and her legs were covered in smoke colored stockings. Her eye makeup was dark and her lipstick a deep, burnt red color.

He leans over now, as the games begin, whispering the most obscene and suggestive scenarios in her ear. They involve dark sexual acts, between her and the people around her, both male and female.

The images that flood her mind elevate the intensity of her arousal, and there is always that voice, that damn deep, stirring, smoking voice, that rushes over her skin caressing her with its gentle wash of warm sensuality. His voice!

He will continue his quiet erotic tales, until her panties are soaked completely through, and her cheeks are hot with shame. Later, he will begin to expose her to the men around them slowly, by small degrees.

He will touch her, as he recites his stories, in all the right places, and always at the most appropriately beneficial moment. Like when someone is watching, he will continue this way, until she is half out of her mind with desire.

He treats her, not like his loving wife, but a whore. He dresses her in the most provocative attire imaginable, and parades her before the hungry eyes of strangers. Titillating them with her half dressed posture, and the ridiculous poses he demands she display, and she loves it that way.

He requires that she always sit with her legs open wide enough, to expose a good portion of her thighs to the public around her. He wants someone to hit on her, hoping they will take her to their room, and ravish her senseless. So that later, as he uses her body, she will have an exciting story to recite for him.

She reads and knows the desires of the men around her, understanding, that in the privacy of their minds they caress, maul, and handle her without the slightest consideration for her feelings. Spending their lust in her body as if she were a common whore. Well, she is a whore, but something far beyond the common variety.

He sits beside her knowing these things as well, but still he nods to them and smiles encouraging their lewd thoughts. Inviting their prying eyes to watch, as he uncovers her before them. Feeling her, stirring her urges with his fingers as their eyes burn at the scene before them, and their cocks grow hot and large.

He begins his little show with suggestive moves on her body, his hand gently kneading her soft inner thighs. He will then peel her garment upward on her legs, exposing to their greedy, intruding eyes, the soft pliant warmth of her smooth flawless thighs.

Daring them with her exposure, as she sits helpless, bound to her seat by her own shameful longings for fulfillment, and the overwhelmingly submissive nature of her own character! She has been here often before, in this very same predicament and would gladly return again if he asks it of her, and he will.

He drags his wine glass across the table top, deliberately moving its ornate spread, so that the front view is opened further to those across the way. They have already spied his hand, in its slow lecherous journey to the center of her creative heat.

Her eyes touch his with a plea, begging for a quick ending tonight. But she senses, even as the smoke signals rise from her eyes, that she's been ignored. A brunette across the isle, in a pretty lemon yellow dress, has watched her now for the longest time. She knows from the flamed cheeks of her face, that the scene arouses her. Her own legs relaxed, parted slightly as she continues to watch.

He forces her legs farther apart, as she gasps lightly, then lowers her beautiful eyes in shame. The brunette has stopped her movements, her fork midway to her mouth, watching intently, her breasts rising and falling rapidly. Her companion has placed his palm on her leg, under her dress. He too has his eyes locked on their table, and the show unfolding between her legs.

Her eyes meet those of the brunette, and something passes between them, something kindred, deep, and shared. They know where it is they want to go, and what needs to be done to arrive. Their twin passions fusing into a mighty surging torrent of energy that caresses both of their bodies across the distance between them. They smile at one another, a sweet smile of camaraderie. Like sisters of a kind… sharing what sisters know.

His hand is on her now, and she realizes she won't be present long. Everything inside her will prostrate itself before the magnificently brutal power of her need. Every governing faculty in her arsenal of reason will surrender control obediently, as if defeated by some vastly superior invading force.

Her nipples heat up and expand, becoming sensitive against the now tough fabric covering them; they stand out like watchtowers on the summit of her breasts. Her face flames a timid rose, trailing the sides of her lovely neck, and reaching down desperately for the rolling curves of her breasts.

Oh God, his fingers are now on her most sensitive physical possession! Deftly exploring the dimensions of the puffy, rolling contours of her sex. Through half lidded eyes, she sees the brunette’s legs splayed open, her own hand moving between her legs. Watching her intently, with brightly fevered eyes.

Very suddenly, the brunette rises from her seat, removing her companion’s hand from her leg, and then crossing the isle. Leaning down when she arrives she whispered in her ear, "if there were some place to go, I would help you with that problem of yours," she said!

The brunette then placed her hand over his, and gave a firm shove into the blonde’s crotch. Then moving her face lower again, she kissed her lightly on the lips.

Her name was Ruth, and she leaned over and whispered something in Richard’s ear, and giggled as he smiled. Then taking the blonde’s hand in her own, she helped her gracefully dismount from her seat.

“Follow me,” Ruth told her, as she led Rachel away.

She led Rachel to the lady’s room, and then checking the entire facility to make sure they were alone, locked the door. She spun Rachel around and pinned her to the door, her hands immediately raising her skirt.

She parted Rachel’s lips with her tongue, finding the sweet warmth of her cavity, pleasing on the palette of her tongue. Then she slipped her hand into Rachel’s smooth bright panties, and began to tug, and tease, her engorged clit.

Rachel moaned deeply, as Ruth’s fingers danced for joy in the wetness between her legs. She drove her tongue as far into Ruth’s mouth as she could, exploring everything there and taking the sweetness she found.

Rachel found the rising plain of her lovers breasts, and began to squeeze them gently with her hot little hands. Her lips were still giving sweet pleasure to Ruth’s mouth, while her fingers began to treat the ladies nipples rudely, twisting and pinching the now stiff nubs.

Ruth felt a bolt of lightening pass through her breast, and it explode against her clit, the intensity of the sensation stunning her briefly. Her nipples were now extremely large, and the sensation of Rachel’s fingers there was making her cunt wet, and soaking her panties.

“Rachel, squeeze them baby, hard…please!” Ruth pleaded.

As Ruth slipped two fingers into Rachel’s cunt and began to fuck her, Rachel fulfilled her lovers request, and clamped her nipples between her finger and thumb fiercely, twisting them with the pressure, ruling her nature with the pain she inflicted.

“Oh fuck baby,” Ruth cried out, as her body locked down into a state of non-movement, while she achieved her first orgasm of the night. “Oh Rachel, you’re such a wonderful bitch,” she cooed adoringly!

After regaining her composure somewhat, Ruth kneeled in front of Rachel and removed her delicate undergarment. Then began to gently tongue her sensitive clit, and lap at the fluids running down her inner thighs.

“Lick it baby, whip my hard little clit with the tip of your hot tongue you bitch,” Rachel moaned out, as she squirmed, and twisted, under the brutal lashing of the brunettes hot tongue.

Suddenly, without warning, Ruth spun Rachel around by her hips until she was facing the door. Then quickly spreading her ass cheeks apart, Ruth then forced her tongue as deeply into Rachel’s ass as she could get it.

“Oh fuck,” Rachel moaned, as she rocked her ass backward on Ruth’s invading member.

Ruth reamed her ass thoroughly, as she slipped two fingers into Rachel’s sopping cunt, and began to roughly fuck her. Rachel was trembling deeply now, as her body soaked Ruth’s hand with the juice flowing out of her cunt.

“Fuck it you cunt, fuck my pussy faster,” Rachel hissed! Or I’ll rip your goddamn nipples off and feed them to my husband.

Ruth made a fist with her small hand, and began working it into Rachel’s hot cunt, twisting it in a circular motion as she thrust upward into Rachel‘s gaping slit. It wouldn’t fit into her, but Ruth was hard determined to fuck this blonde bimbo before she left this room tonight.

“Oh God baby no! It will never fit and the pain will kill me… please stop now…please,” Rachel’s tone was desperate as she pleaded!

But her plea went unanswered, as Ruth concentrated on her efforts to enter Rachel’s cunt. As it finally slipped in, Rachel stiffened and remained motionless, then began to whimper uncontrollably.

“Oh God Ruth, I have never felt anything like it before, I love it baby,” she panted!

Ruth pushed upward, twisting, as her hand slid into Rachel’s cunt up to the wrist. She twisted it inside the blonde’s body, and Rachel’s legs shook mightily. Ruth moved inside her body with long powerful strokes, and with each, Rachel cried out loudly, but not with pain.

As Ruth reinserted her tongue deeply up her ass Rachel cried out nearly melting to the floor. With each deep stroke Rachel felt as if everything inside was being moved, and the sensation was phenomenal.

“Oh fuck baby, I’m going to come,” she wailed, as she shook like a leaf.

As Rachel’s orgasm took control of her senses, her cunt convulsed painfully around Ruth’s fist, and she nearly lost consciousness. She screamed as the lights exploded inside her head, and wave, after wave, of sweet tingling heat swept over her body.

She lost control of her motor functions collapsing on the floor after that, and lay there quietly, as Ruth finished her, and then carefully disentangled herself from Rachel’s body.

“Did you enjoy that dear,” Ruth’s pleasant voice asked of her?

Rachel pulled Ruth’s face close to hers, and kissed her softly before answering in the affirmative. “I loved it Ruth, I have never came like that before,” and then continued kissing her lightly on her sweet mouth.

They exchanged phone numbers, addresses, and soaked panties before returning to their respective tables. Before they left, as they lay there pressed firmly together, they necked for a short while, and then left the room holding hands.

As Rachel reseated herself beside Richard, she tossed Ruth’s soaked undies on the table in front of him, just to see what his reaction would be.

“My dear, those are not yours are they?” He ask, while lightly fingering the sopping scrap of cloth.

“No, they belong to the slut you let lead me away Richard,” she replied!

Richard smiled across the way at Ruth’s companion, who winked right back in reply, and answered, with a smile of his own.

“How was it dear,” he inquired of her?

“Would you really care to know Richard,” she teased?

“Yes dear, you know I would,” he answered politely.

“It was phenomenal Richard,” she replied softly.

Rachel swore she could see a smile light up Ruth’s face, as she leaned over and began to whisper in her husband’s ear, and laid the tale of her exploit at the threshold of his hearing.

The four of them left together when they finished dinning, but that’s another story, maybe.

*******

End

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Corruption of Leslie Ch. 01 Hotwife forced to sexually please drug dealer and his crew.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Husband's Request A husband asks his wife to fuck an unappealing boy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Married Man Getting Seduced Married man seduced at business meeting.in Erotic Couplings
A Boring Saturday Husband and Wife are blackmailed...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Thank God it was a Near Miss! A baby monitor leads Luke to a crushing reality.in Loving Wives
More Stories