She

Story Info
Horny voyeur watches her neighbor.
979 words
4.16
57.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped to the window and looked down the few stories to the street below, peering at it in the way a lion might regard a potential kill from an elevated distance. Thoughts flooded her mind of all the sex that is happening at any one given time in a town the size of Philadelphia. By lifting her gaze, she could see in the distance the silhouette of a certain locally famous statue that, during rain, appears to be urinating...if local legend is to be believed. Already, she could feel the slick wetness forming between her thighs, as her fingers settled on the opera glasses resting on the windowsill. The slightest smile formed at the corners of her mouth as she brought the elegant, antique binoculars to her eyes, and trained the view on 'His' window.

Yes, she thought...one of my favorite times of the day. The young man upon whose window she gazes is known to her only through her sessions of watching him masturbate, as well as entertaining the occasional lover. Both were such a treat to the woman, but if pressed she would have had to admit that her favorite 'watch' is most certainly his late night jerkoff sessions. This boy could really stroke it; sometimes in foul weather, she had noticed that sometimes he would make himself come upwards of five times, the final orgasm always taking so much longer to coax from the tiring organ.

He was laying on his back on the oversized futon, with an impressive hard length of cock arching toward his belly, when she finally found him in her glasses. Slowly he began stroking and touching himself, and she did not hear the sharp gasp of her own breath when he reached down to fondle his own balls. Suddenly the hand retreated, he sat up, his handsome face frowned as he stood and disappeared from view. Frantically she moved her view to the other set of his windows only to find nothing. With a growing anxiety she trained the binoculars back to the bedroom window.

After what seemed an eternity she noticed movement, that he was returning and hopefully to finish what he started, when she noticed something previously unseen by her: another young man who was hurrying to remove his clothing. In moments he was as naked as the first, and the two men were suddenly a tangle of sexuality on the blanket. Hands stroking, tongues seeking, the pair eventually falling into a languid sixty-nine position. She couldn't stand her own excitement, and without being fully aware of it, slipped her free hand to the swollen and wet clitoris who had been making it's presence known with an intense throbbing since right around the time she first sighted him this session.

So hypnotic, this new and unusual event she bore witness to. Her fingers worked rapidly, to soothe the burning wetness. If only, she thought, she could join this lustful coupling...if only. On and on the two men sucked, and fucked, and carried on high while she, in her concrete perch, masturbated herself in a voyeuristic frenzy. Her own cum ran freely from the wet lips of her sex, her hips bucked against her trembling hand. So overpowering was the pleasure that she had to force herself to stop before her knees gave out. What a delicious treat, to find that her favorite subject was bisexual. Until now she had only seen him with a couple of different female partners, but mostly pleasuring himself and that was just fine with her.

The two men shifted into a new position, and took turns sucking on each other's engorged shafts...she could practically hear the moaning and heavy breathing matching that of her own. Again her fingers found their way between her legs and as soon as her thumb settled against the throbbing slit she could feel another orgasm ready to form. She couldn't get enough of what she was seeing, these two well formed males across the way, behind the glass, a private show for anybody who would care to see.

With her gaze riveted on the cocksucking, she saw the one currently doing the pleasing pull his mouth away and grab the twitching cock in a powerful hand, stroking firm and fast until ropes of cum began to erupt from the purple head. Jet after jet of the burning liquid squirted from the one she so adored to watch, she was amazed at the sheer quantity of it. She moaned and slipped a finger deep into herself, stroking several times before reluctantly withdrawing it. The scenery shifted, and she felt a flutter in her stomach as her neighbor rolled onto his stomach, then lifted his ass in a blatant invitation.

The visitor got up briefly from the bed, disappeared, and returned with something in his hand. In a few moments it became apparent to her that he was lubricating his own erection and had every intention of taking the invitation at hand. The visitor positioned himself behind her neighbor, but the angle was such that all she could see was the visitor's back. However, the movements indicated that indeed he was taking advantage of the offered ass, and by the looks of it was fucking it quite well.

She fucked herself along with the view, her fingers bringing her to the edge and back, finally unable to hold back the powerful orgasm that was her due. With all of her being she enjoyed the tactile and visual pleasures, and through glazed eyes noticed the visitor stop all movement except a twitching at the backs of his legs, and she realized he too was cumming, and she wished she could SEE...

Reality was brought back to her when the opera glasses thudded to the floor. She slid her hand from her panties and absentmindedly licked her own cum from them.