She Catches Hubby

Story Info
Nichol comes early to a surprise.
963 words
3.97
69.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nichol gripped the wheel until her knuckles were white. She was on her way home, having to leave work early because her coworker Misty had screwed up the computers. She was so mad. Misty was always screwing things up at the office and this was gonna cause her to have to work late tomorrow to catch up. Even though the time off would give her time to spend with her husband she dreaded the fact that she would have to work late into the night to fix the mess.

Nichol turned onto her road and smiled when she saw her husband's convertible Mustang parked in the driveway. God she loved that car. The power she felt when she sped down the road. The roar of the engine, the wind caressing her face as she sped down the road. Her husband, Allen, said driving that car was almost like having sex. She laughed when he said it but the first time she drove it she had to agree. There was something to his analogy.

She parked the car in front of the house and started toward the door. Maybe they could get it some action before the kids got out of school. They had a few hours or so before the school bus arrived. She walked in the door and immediately noticed porn on the television. Not the regular guy on girl porn but man on man porn. She liked watching man on man porn while she was masturbating. It had always been a fantasy of hers to watch it in real life but had never had the chance. It was probably the one secret she had kept from her husband Allen.

Evidently he has stumbled upon her stash. Well, he was an understanding man, she doubted he would be upset. Just the opposite he probably left in playing to give her a hint that he was upstairs waiting for her.

She slipped off her shoes, disrobed at the bottom of the stairs and tiptoed toward the upstairs bedroom. When she was within earshot she heard muffled noises. She eased closer to the door and now the muffle voice turned to moans. She recognized the sounds immediately. It was Allen's voice. She eased the door open and almost fainted at what she saw.

There was Allen bent over on the bed with her hot looking next door neighbor Tom behind him. Tom had his one hand on Allen's hip and the other raised, open palm, in the air. Tom was asking him what he wanted. She heard Allen yelling, "Slap my ass and fuck me harder!"

She felt the wetness grow between her legs as she heard the smack of his hand on Allen's ass. Tom pounded his cock up her hubby's ass harder.

Her hand went straight to her pussy. She started rubbing her slit up and down. She was soaked. She found her clit with her fingers and only rubbed it once or twice before an orgasm snuck up on her.

Tom stopped fucking her hubby;s ass and both their faces shot looks towards her. Don't stop on my account boys. Keep going. Tom shoved his hard 6 inch cock all the way to the hilt right back up Allen's ass. Nichol moved toward the bed. She wanted Allen's expert tongue buried in her wet pussy. She grabbed him by the hair and started grinding her pussy into his face. She could feel each stroke of Tom's cock forcing her hubby's tongue deep in her pussy.

She felt another orgasm fast approaching and knew she wanted some cock in her pussy. She pulls away from Allen and gets on all fours sliding backwards beneath him. She eases her pussy back towards Allen's throbbing 7 inches. She's always loved the way his thick veiny 7 inches felt in her pussy.

It takes a few minutes to get the rhythm right but before long they have it down. Every time Tom pounds Allen's ass it forces Allen's cock deep into her pussy. Tom's balls slapping against Allen's ass are almost echoed in Allen's balls slapping against hers ass.

She hears Tom start moaning that he's going to cum. Tom increases his assault on her hubby's ass, pistoning his cock in and out in rapid fashion. Allen starts moaning and groaning urging Tom on. Nichol isn't sure what's turning her on more. Knowing these two guys are fucking or hearing Allen moaning from the assfucking he's receiving.

With a grunting noise Tom shoots his load deep in Allen's ass. The force of him driving all the way forces Allen's cock to reach a depth in her pussy that she's never felt reached. With Tom moaning in the throes of his orgasm she feels Allen's cockhead swell. As Allen's cock starts to unload into her pussy her orgasm sweeps over her as well. It's the strongest one she's ever felt. She becomes light headed and feels like she might faint.

As she slowly recovers she looks back to see Tom dressing. Nichol asks him where he thinks he's going? Hey I have to get home, my wife we'll be there in a few minutes. I have to go home and tell her how I won our bet. See I bet that I could fuck Allen's ass before she could eat your pussy and I guess I won.

Nichol smiled at Tom. Don't tell her Tom. Bring her back over and show her. I think I might like to have my pussy licked while I watch you boys fuck again. Only this time, I want to see you take Allen's cock in your ass. Tom laughed as he left, I think I'm gonna like that too. There's nothing better than good neighbors who share.

To be continued!