She Ch. 02

Story Info
The couple's mistress appears.
3.9k words
4.19
24k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 01/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cancun is everything we hoped it would be; hot weather, hot sun on the beach and hot sex in our resort unit. This is our first vacation outside the U.S. and we didn't know what to expect. Despite the many conversations we had with people who had already been here, and their differing comments, we could not have a more fulfilling vacation.

As soon as we arrive at our beautiful tropical resort we check in at the front desk. It's there that we meet our concierge, Angelis. She is an extremely attractive Mexican woman who has a very outgoing, upbeat personality, not to mention a wonderful little body that is in extremely good shape. You could tell it means a lot to her just by the way she presents herself.

Perched on top of her high heels, that push her height to about five foot two, are two of the shapeliest legs you want to lay eyes on. They lead all the way up to khaki safari shorts that encase her butt like they're tailor made. Continuing further north, you see a white sleeveless collard shirt that is unbuttoned to expose the cleavage of a pair of large, yet proportionate breasts trying to burst from their confines. The shirt is tied in a square knot just below her breasts, exposing a much defined set of abs, and a waste that exemplifies years of conditioning. Her dark wavy hair flows several inches down past her shoulders, and frames a beautiful little face that shows just a touch of makeup.

Upon our introduction she enthusiastically hugs both of us and welcomes us "home" to Mexico. A full seven inches shorter than Carol, even in her flat sandals, and the top of her head falls short of my chin. She explains, with quite fluent English, that she is our "personal" concierge, and will be available to schedule any and all activities during our stay.

"Entertainment," she says, with a sly smile, "is my job. So just let me know what you're looking for and I will help make those request a reality."

After a short pause she comments, "I'll do all I can to make your stay everything you want it to be." Handing Carol and I a card, she exclaims, "Here is my extension and cell number, please contact me when ever you want." and with that, and another quick hug each, she calls the Bell Hop for our bags.

The Hop leads us to our unit, pushing all of our bags in front of him on his four wheeled cart. In the elevator he strikes up a conversation. "You'll enjoy your stay here, Angelis will see to that. She is the best we have. We've never had a complaint, never an unsatisfied guest with her around."

Carol and I look at each other with an inquisitive look and a quick smile, and I startwondering if she's thinking the same thing I'm thinking.

As soon as the luggage is offloaded and a gratuity paid, the door closes, and Carol and I embrace with a long kiss and a little grope

We break our kiss and Carols asks, "Do you get the feeling that Angelis was offering more than what the resort requires of her? I mean, just the way she emphasized that she'll do whatever she can to make our stay here 'everything we want it to be.' I really think she was serious, and the comment from our Bell Hop, 'never an unsatisfied guest with her around' that sounds like there's more to Angelis than just taking care of the standard request of vacationing guests."

"I was thinking the same thing." I say, as I run my hands down Carols back to cup both of her ass cheeks. "I mean, she did say 'anything we wanted' and you know what we've talked about so many times. Do you think maybe she's the one?"

Carol pulls my head over her left shoulder and whispers in my ear, "I'm not sure if she's the one, but I do know that if you don't hurry up and fuck me, the thought of that little spitfire dominating us is going to make me explode." as she reaches down between us with her right hand and grabs my growing cock through my shorts. "Now grab that toy bag and fill me with cock, Take me like the little slut I am."

Carol releases me and I grab that duffle bag. What would a vacation be without toys? I catch a glimpse of her as she pulls the shirt from her arms and drops it to the floor just as she rounds the corner into the bedroom.

I enter the master suite and see Carol already kneeling on the king size canopy bed with one arm stretched back, her hand grasping an ass cheek. Her head and shoulders pressed firmly on the bed and her other hand is between her legs, rubbing her cunt, and occasionally dipping two fingers deep inside her, then circling her clit.

The hand on her ass is pulling her ass cheek aside, exposing her little puckered asshole, while her middle finger massages the wrinkled opening. She's already moaning as she continues to plunge her fingers in and out of her wet cunt.

"Don't just stand there," she demands "open that bag and find something to fill these holes."

I drop the duffle on the dresser and zip it open. Rapidly I search for the objects I know will help satisfy her needs.

Still in my t-shirt and shorts, I crawl behind my wife on the bed and proceed to take care of her needs. I dribble lubricant on her asshole while massaging it in with two of my fingers, pulling and stretching her tight sphincter. Slowly I feel her bud begin to relax. Soon I'm sliding both fingers into her ass, her hand still working furiously on her cunt and moans of lust coming deep from within her.

My cock is trying to burst through my shorts, while my fingers sink in past the second knuckle. Once I hit bottom I rest for a few seconds allowing her to adjust to the feeling.

"Stroke it." She moans as she tries fucking her ass on my fingers, moving her hips up and down, then side to side.

I start stroking my fingers slowly in and out of her, as I continue dripping more lubricant on them. Soon I'm forcing my fingers apart as I stroke her stretching ass. Now I can actually drip the lubricant between my fingers, directly into her opened asshole.

"Fill it, please!!!" She begs. "I need it filled!!!" Her hand is still working her clit. Juices are running down her thighs as now she's working three fingers deep in her flooded cunt.

I slowly withdraw my fingers and grab the double ended dildo lying on the bed. I apply lube to one end, spreading it around with my fingers, completely coating the large firm head of the silicone cock. I double it in half, and touch the lubed head to her pulsing asshole.

Immediately she tries impaling herself on it by thrusting her ass back. "I'm doing the fucking right now bitch." I inform her, "Hold still!!" I start applying pressure to force her ass open again. The other end of the dildo is resting between her cunt lips, awaiting its' entry. Slowly her ass relaxes, stretching open as the slick cock head slides in.

Moaning with accomplishment, both of Carol's hands are now back, gripping her ass cheeks, prying them apart. "Moooore!!!" She commands. "Fill my ass!!!"

Slowly the cock slides deeper into her stretched opening. My one hand is steadily pushing more cock into her ass, while my other hand rubs the head on the other end of the dildo around the dripping opening of her cunt.

"Stop teasing me, and fill me!!" she cries, "Stuff it in my cunt and fuck me!!!"

As the head of the artificial cock slides in, I can feel her bear down with her cunt muscles, trying to draw more cock inside. I continue pushing the rest of the length in until the head hits bottom and Carol exhales the breath she took in many seconds before.

"GOD, I feel sooo stuffed!!!" she groans, as she grabs the exposed section of cock, between her asshole and cunt with her right hand, coming up on her left elbow, and arching her back, to gain more mobility to fuck herself with dildo buried in her holes.


I watch her for a second as she slowly pulls the large cock out and then shoves it back in again, with a heavy grunt. I take this opportunity to remove my shirt and shorts, freeing my ridged cock, and crawl around in front of her so I can fill the last hole she has left.

"It's time to stop the talking and suck my cock." I tell her, as I grab her head and stuff it in her mouth, sliding it down her throat. I feel her tongue at the base of my cock, licking back and forth, as her throat muscles contract around my length when she swallows.

Now, she is stuffed. Her ass is gyrating as her hand fucks both her cunt and ass with the large slick double headed dildo in them, and I fuck her face with my bloated cock stuffed down her throat. Slobbery grunts and gasps can be heard from her filled mouth as I join her grunting, while pumping my cock in and out of her mouth.

Soon Carol is pounding the dildo in and out, as her body starts to quiver with the unmistakable sign of an impending orgasm. Her face is flushed as I increase my pace, rapidly fucking her mouth. Gasping air on every withdrawal and spraying saliva around my cock with every exhale. Her veins are standing out on her neck as her body starts quaking in orgasm.

My cock has grown in size with my own approaching orgasm. Carol collapses on the bed as she drives the dildo in to the hilt, one last time as her orgasm consumes her body. My cock slides from her mouth, spraying its' first blast of cum across the side of Carol's face and hair. I grab my pulsing cock with my hand, and continue stroking its saliva slicked length, as each contraction sprays more cum over her head and down on her undulating back and ass, as Carol rides out the end of her own powerful orgasm.

The last of my load flows down over my fingers as my pumping slows to a deliberate milking of the last few globs of cum from my shaft. Opening her eyes, Carol sees the last of my strokes and licks the cum from my fingers before taking my spent cock down her throat one last time to suck me clean.

I hadn't noticed that she had already removed the dildo from her orifices, but I could now see the large cock lying along side her, still clenched in her fist. My cock slowly shrinks as she allows it to slide from her mouth. I snug up along side her naked body, reaching my hand down to her ass cheeks and give her a long wet kiss, still tasting my come on her mouth.

"So, my little slut, is that what you had in mind?" I ask, as my hand strokes the cleft between her ass cheeks. With the excess lubricant, my fingers slide up and down her crack with almost no resistance. I occasionally let them strum across her stretched asshole, which is always met with a slight contraction and a soft moan.

"Do you think SHE would be done with me yet? Carol whispers, her eyes closed, as more soft moans escape her throat. "I mean, I don't think SHE would stop with one orgasm. SHE wouldn't stop making me come until SHE was satisfied, and I was at my wits end."


As I continue stroking her ass crack,concentrating more and more on her recently fucked asshole, now, occasionally slipping a finger in and out, just enjoying the feel of its' spongy softness, I whisper, "You know SHE'd have to restrain you. She has no tolerance for misbehavior, and SHE knows a well bound fuck slut rarely misbehaves."

"Yes, please restrain me and fuck your little slut until she can't cum anymore." Carol says as she squeezes my finger with the walls of her asshole. "Make me your cum slave, and don't stop making me cum until I pass out."

Her words are already making my cock stir. I move off the bed, go to the dresser and rummage through our toy bag again. Sifting through the many things we brought. I start laying items out on top of the dresser. Soon I have what I need, and return to the bed.

Carol has rolled onto her back now and is again stroking her still wet cunt while now squeezing her left breast and pinching her hard nipple. Her eyes are glazed over with lust, looking like she's again on the verge of another orgasm.

I move to the end of the bed, grab her ankles, and pull her to me. Taking the leather cuffs, I attach them to each of her ankles. Again I slide her further down the bed, until her ass is now hanging off. Lifting her right leg up, I fasten it to the top of the canopy post. I pull the strap tight and tie it off. Grabbing her left leg, I fasten it in the same fashion as her right, elevating her ass just a little off the bed and spreading her legs into a wide open 'V'.

Taking the other two cuffs, I fasten her wrists to the base of the same posts, pulling her arms down and away from her sides. This will allow Carol to only thrust her ass towards the foot of the bed, but not slide up towards thehead.

Back at the dresser now, I fish out a couple of other items from within the bag, now returning to the side of the bed. Laying things down next to Carol, a look of concern appears on her face.

"Don't worry slut, you know you'll love it." I say, as I place the ball gag in her mouth, turning her head to the side so I can buckle it. I then place a pair of thumb screw nipple clamps on her erect nipples, tightening them to the point just past Carol's comfort level. With that she starts undulating her hips as her juice continues running down the crack of her ass.

Looking in her wanton eyes I ask, "You need something, don't you?"

She responds with a muffled whimper to my question.

"You know what's coming, you saw the items on the bed." I say, as I move back to the foot of the bed and begin to fasten the butterfly vibrator around her hips, placing it in direct contact with her clit. This contact alone was met with a deep moan and a quiver that runs through her entire body. I knew she was turned on, but I didn't realize how close to another orgasm she was.

Grabbing the vibrating cock laying next to her, I slowly start working it into her cunt. With all the lube she's producing, it slides in with almost no resistance. This cock is even larger in diameter than the double headed dildo she just got done with, so I knew it was filling her to new dimensions.

With all the preparation and visual stimulation I had, my cock had found a new life and was jutting out from between my legs. Now it was time to put it to work.

I grabbed the lube and coated my length thoroughly, concentrating the application on the head. Laying the lube down, I step up to Carol and place my cock head at the entrance to her ass and start slowly pushing it into her.

From the ass fucking she just received, she opened easily, and my cock slides smoothly in. I didn't stop my assault until my balls hung tight against her ass. Once I was buried, I held completely still and waited.

Soon a whimper escaped from behind the ball gag, and Carol started pulling her ass up and off my cock with her legs, desperately trying to fuck herself. Reaching around the sides of her legs I push her hips back down and hold her there, once again my cock buried as deep as it can go. Another, more desperate whine escapes her.

Waiting another moment, I snap a harness around the flared base of the rubber cock in her cunt and buckle it around my hips, holding it tight to my pelvis. Then, flipping the switch on, I feel the vibrations in my cock through the thin membrane between us.

The moaning intensifies deep from within Carol, and her hips start bucking, almost involuntarily. With that, I withdraw my cock from her ass, and the vibrating cock follows from her cunt. With just the head of my cock and the tip of the vibrator left in her, I slam both back home, only to immediately start withdrawing them again.

I continue this slow pounding rhythm, with my hands holding the inside of her thighs, using the grip to slam my cocks back in after each slow withdrawal. Hitting bottom with each stroke puts a great strain on the straps binding her wrists to the bed posts, and produces a long primal grunt deep from within her being.

Soon Carol has her hands wrapped around the straps binding her wrists and she's meeting each of my strokes with an exuberant tug, driving her down even harder on my cocks. With this, the rhythm increases, and the grunting slowly turns to cries of pleasure as her orgasm washes over her.

I step up the tempo just a little bit and another, more intense orgasm hits her hard. Now her cries turn to muffled screams of pleasure, with her head thrashing back and forth, and her entire body convulsing through each of the spasms. Soon the orgasms are rolling right from one into another.

You can see she has slipped into a zone, a space almost outside her body. She has her eyes closed and a continuous repeated moan comes nonstop from within, almost without any thought.

I can feel her ass continuously contracting around my cock, clamping down hard with each and every ongoing orgasm. Although I came not that long ago, the tempo and visual sensation has me on the verge of cumming in no time.

Trying to hold off, I bury the cocks deep and hard into her, and let her grind against them. Her ass continues to grind against me, as her orgasms start to weaken and smooth over. Carol starts slowly coming back down from her over load of sensations.

That's when I add a new one to the mix. Reaching down, I switch on the butterfly resting against her clit. Immediately she stiffens, and a continuous vibration starts running through her entire body. Now the moan turns to a squeal. And her eyes are wide open, almost with a fear of what's about to happen.

The vibration of her body continues to grow in intensity, as does the squeal coming from her throat. Slowly her head rolls back in a contorted form as the squeal turns into a long guttural growl. I feel her asshole clamp down on my cock like a vise.

With that as my cue, I rapidly start ramming my cock in and out of her ass, and the unrelenting vibrator in her cunt along with it. That pushes Carol over the edge, and an enormous orgasm crashes through her. Convulsions rack her body as I continue pounding my cocks into her. My orgasm is approaching rapidly, as I hold onto Carol's legs, trying to ride out her own. Tears are streaming from her eyes as orgasm after orgasm racks her body over and over again.

I feel my cock beginning to grow in size as my own orgasm takes over my body. I drive my cock as hard and deep into Carol as I can, shooting stream after stream of hot cum up her ass. Her convulsions now milking the cum out of my cock, draining my balls of a load larger than I shot all over Carol earlier.

Slowly, Carol's moans subside and her body falls limp. The vibrator can still be heard humming away in her cunt. Her breathing returns to normal as she slips into a deep and restful sleep, still bound to the post on the bed.

Suddenly the door bell rings. Trying not to panic, I unstrap the harness from around me and slowly withdraw my cock from Carol's ass. The bell rings again, but even that doesn't stir her from her deep sleep. Scrambling, I find my shorts and throw them on. Running from the bedroom, the door bell ringing once again, I dance around the unopened suit cases in the entry and open the door.

Standing outside is Angelis, "Is everything OK?" She asks, "We received a call at the front desk from one of our guest who said they heard screaming coming from your unit. Are you and Carol all right?"

I didn't think our antics were that noticeable, but obviously I was wrong. "Ya, uh yes, everything's fine." I stammered.

Unconvinced, Angelis asks to come inside. Not thinking very straight at the moment, I let her push past me, into the foyer.

"You haven't even unpacked yet, what have you been up to?" She asks as her attention is drawn to the noise of the vibrator coming from down the hall. "What is that?" she asks, not waiting for an answer, she starts down the hall.

"No, please, wait." I say, as I start after her. "You don't understand. We were just..."

I was cut off by her gasp of surprise as she rounds the corner into the bedroom and sees all the toys laid out on the dresser, and Carol passed out on the bed, still bound as she was, with the vibrator humming in her soaked cunt and the harness hanging from it.

12