She Ch. 02

Story Info
Dom and Domme share pleasures together.
1.9k words
4.22
11.2k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lies back on the bed and the dragon slips from her puffy pink pussy. She has climaxed again and he has watched her recording her every move with the camera. He smiles down at her feeling his cock straining, hard inside his trousers.

She looks up at him through the haze of the after-orgasm. Why hasn't he stopped her and joined her yet. He is still standing there fully clothed. What is his plan? She adjusts her position so her legs fall closed. He moves to the chair and takes off his coat.

"Go to the next instruction in the folder," he says not making eye contact.

She reaches for the folder which is still beside her on the bed. Her eyes struggle to focus on the words. She turns the page.

*Well done! You are beautiful.
*Now take another shower and then rest.
*You must sleep.

She looks up from the page and sees him walking out of the room. She doesn't have time to question him. He is gone again. Knowing she must follow the instructions in the folder she climbs down from the bed and wanders back into the bathroom. Her clothes are still here from earlier and she moves them to one side and moves in under the hot steamy water.

For a few moments she allows the water to run over her body. She strokes her breasts now heavy and swollen from her orgasm. Her nipples so sensitive standing proud against the water. She tweaks them slightly. He said she should rest. She showers quickly now and cleans away the residue of her orgasm. Her pussy feels alive, swollen and fucked. Her clitoris is sensitive as she cleans herself and she wonders if there will be any more instructions.

She dries herself in the bathroom and walks back to the bed. Pulling the bed clothes back she climbs in and slides in between the crisp white sheets. Her head is fuzzy now from her orgasm and shower. It must be late. She daydreams for a while remembering her orgasm and his face watching her through the camera lens. Slowly, she drifts off to sleep.

-0-

She awakes to the sound of rain against the windows. The light has begun creeping through the blinds and she guesses that it must be morning. She squints, looking around the room looking for him. He is not there. The camera is still on the tripod in front of the bed but the dragon and its bag have gone. She gets up to pee and notices that her clothes are now gone from the bathroom and new towels have replaced the used ones. She is puzzled but pees all the same.

She cleans her teeth and splashes water over her face. She tousles her hair and pulls a face in the mirror. Mornings are never good. She returns to the bed and finds the folder on the bed side table. She opens it. The first pages which she had already seen are now missing. Perhaps this is a new folder but she doesn't think so. She curls up inside the duvet and reads on.

*Get out of bed and reach Bag No. 4.
*Return to bed and open the bag.

She sighs as she clambers out of the big, comfortable bed again. She reaches Bag No. 4 and returns to the warmth of the duvet. She opens the bag and finds a long black silk scarf and a set of small pink ear plugs. She pulls a face of puzzlement and returns back to the folder.

*Place the plugs in your ears.
*Tie the silk scarf around your eyes, like a blindfold. Make sure you can't see.

She is nervous now. She wonders what is happening but she trusts him. So she lays back on the bed in new darkness and silence. Time passes slowly and she wonders how long she has been laying there. Eventually she drifts off to sleep again.

Dreams slip through her mind. The touch of the silk against her eyes and not being able to hear has heightened her inner senses. She feels aroused. Her vagina stirs again. Suddenly she feels the presence of him and awakes with a start. She knows he is in the room but she can not see or hear him, but she can feel he is there.

She can almost hear movement but it is so muffled it could be something closer like the movement of her own hair against her face. She freezes, waiting for him to make himself known. She waits for his touch.

She feels the bed clothes pulled away from her and feels immediately vulnerable. She reaches out. A gentle hand takes her right wrist and holds it down against the bed. The touch is light but firm. She tries to resist but then relaxes into it. Then her left hand is moved and held down in the same gentle way. She knows this is not him touching her. She feels that it is not him. Who is this person holding her down? She wonders if they will hurt her. She is so vulnerable now naked, deaf and blind, sprawled out on the bed. Then she relaxes as she feels his touch. He gently moves her ankles apart. She resists but he moves her. She feels reassurance in his touch. Her hands still held down. She feels someone closer now. Leaning over her. A breath on her cheek. Warmth. Her breath is coming shorter again now. She is frightened but feels safe because he is still her holding her ankles gently. She is pinned.

Delicately something brushes her lips. She smells a clean soapy smell and hair falls down around her face. A woman, she wonders. The touch at her lips develops into moist lips kissing her. He massages her ankles as he holds her and she lets herself slip into the kiss. It is sweet and tender, soft and sensual. The rest of her body is untouched except her wrists and ankles. The kiss deepens. She feels a soft tongue probe into her mouth seeking out her own. His hands now rise across her shins. She feels the weight on the bed change and knows he is kneeling between her legs now. His touch rises to her knees and thighs. He is stroking her now. Persuading her. Reassuring her. She falls into the kiss. It is passionate and wonderful. She kisses back allowing her tongue to touch the other. Her tongue is sucked and nipped. She recoils. He squeezes her thigh. She is safe. His touch tells her so.

His hands move up and part her thighs. The kiss continues. He airs her pussy and stops for a moment. She wants him to touch her there but he stops. Why? The kiss stops. Why? She feels movement and someone moves above her but doesn't touch her. He returns to her and gently strokes the mound of her sex. He gently touches her. Reassuring her. She knows his touch. She trusts his touch. Unexpectedly there is another touch at her lips. A larger, heavier, smoother touch. She feels a harder touch at her lips. She smells a woman. It was a woman kissing her. She swoons at the thought, imagining how this must look but she can't see. She allows her tongue to investigate the hardness at her lips. Rough surrounded by smooth. A breast. She licks the pert nipple that has been placed for her. It responds becoming harder and tighter. She sucks it into her mouth and teases it with her tongue. She is aching now. Her pussy screaming to be touched.

Expertly he separates her outer labia and blows gently against the dampness inside. She shudders with pleasure. She feels his finger gently run over her outer pussy caressing her ever so gently. The weight over her moves. She wants the breast back again but it is gone. She feels weight at either side of her face. Warmth. The aroma of a woman. Oh, yes, please let it be a woman. She strains against her restraints. He finds her clitoris and massages her. She shudders again, now moving her legs so she is propped up on her feet. She tilts her pelvis to him. The warmth near her face draws nearer. She can smell the sex. It is very faint but she can smell it. She sticks out her tongue and waits. She is groaning now. He is massaging her clitoris and probing her with two fingers, spreading them inside her, opening her cunt.

The sex from above finally makes contact with her tongue. She swoons again. The feeling of a very neat and tidy pussy. Shaved. Clean. Wet. She wriggles again. He works her inside. She can feel his breath against her. He is watching his fingers working inside her at close quarters.

"Let her go, she is hooked!" He instructs.

She only hears the muffled sound of speech. But suddenly her wrists are released. She immediately feels upwards and feels the slim lithe shape of a woman kneeling above her. She holds onto the waist and moving her face upwards engorges herself on the beautiful vagina. It responds to her and flexes over her tongue. Now he is finger fucking her and she is hot with need and want. He works her, massaging her clitoris. She buries her face in the woman. Her pussy is glorious. The woman tastes divine.

"Stop! Now!"

She hears a louder muffled voice. The pussy and the woman pull away from her. She feels movement away from her. He is still working her. Maybe three fingers inside her now but she wants the pussy again. She wants to see it and the woman it is attached to. She reaches out. He probes her more. Four fingers now. She can feel her cunt dilating to accommodate the width of his hand. She whimpers with pleasure.

"Unveil her!"

Another muffled voice. She recognises his tone. What is he saying? Then the scarf is being removed and the light seeps in. She blinks frantically trying to focus against the pleasure she now feels with him finger fucking her. She grabs at her ears and removes the plugs.

"Don't speak, darling. Just enjoy."

She sees him first squatting between her thighs. His hand working inside her. Then, she sees two naked and perfectly sexy women and a young handsome man who has a hard, tanned naked body. One girl is kneeling beside the bed next to her. The other is close to him with her hand up between his legs massaging his straining cock. The young man is sitting to her right hand side. He smiles at her sweetly with lust in his eyes.

She swoons again and allows her head to fall back on the bed. His hand working inside her. The young woman from beside her makes eye contact with him and he smiles. The woman's gentle hand moves down and mixes with his. The girl is stroking her now too. She massages her clitoris and allows a finger to slip inside her with his. She feels them playing with their fingers inside her. She pants. This is all too much.

"Show her!" He says looking at the young male.

The young male immediately stands up and positions himself in full view of her. She gazes at his penis. It is beautiful and perfectly formed. She swoons again.

"I chose them all, especially, for you!" He says working her harder.

"Do you want them?" He smiles.

The woman works her pussy now flicking it while he works her with his fingers. The young man begins to masturbate in front of her and she sees pre-cum glisten at his glans and his shaft engorges. He looks bigger now and all the more delightful.