She Ch. 03

Story Info
A couple lives the fantasy.
8.9k words
4.67
34.2k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 01/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know how you could have gotten us into this." Carol says as we make our way through the resort towards the main entrance.

"How was I supposed to know that the walls are made of paper, and everyone walking by could hear what we were doing?" I snap back. "Besides, you weren't exactly protesting my actions when you were slipping from one orgasm to another."

"Well, no, but you let her in, and then allowed her to see me bound to the bed like that. She must think we're insane, with all the toys and cuffs and stuff."

"You didn't see her final reaction," I say, "after realizing you were alright, she changed her tone a little. Almost as if she was challenging me to disobey her. I don't think she's upset, I think she's gong to take control of the situation, hopefully like we've talked about so many times."

"I don't know if I'm ready for that." Carol quips. "This makes our fantasy a reality. What if it's not what we thought it would be? What if it's more than we can handle?"

We are almost to the main entrance, and the limo is already waiting at the sidewalk. The driver is standing at the open passenger back door in full attire, black suit with a crisp white dress shirt, thin black tie, black dress shoes polished to a mirror like shine and of course the black driving hat.

We stand motionless at the top of the several stairs leading down to the limo. Carol's words are still on my mind, 'What if it's more than we can handle?' I've seen Carol, once she gets going, there's very little she can't handle.

Greeting us with a smile, he says, "Good evening, my name is Fernando, and I will be your driver for the night. Miss Angelis has instructed me to inform you that this will be a night you soon will not forget. If you wish to join her this evening, all you need to do is enter the limo and the night will begin."

Carol and I look at each other momentarily, then Carol moves towards the car as Fernando takes her hand and helps her in. After she's in he steps back and motions, with the same hand, towards the door, inviting me also to enter.

It's not until the door is closed that we take note of the contents. The limo is fully stocked with all of the conveniences, including a satellite LCD big screen TV, wet bar and, unexpectedly, Angelis.

"I'm delighted you chose to join me this evening." SHE says, sitting in the middle of the rear facing seat. "I believe you will enjoy this evening like no other, if you decide to continue."

SHE is encased in black leather, from neck to toe. A fit so close it looks as if it's painted on. HER makeup is heavier now, almost exaggerating HER facial features, and drawing your look to HER eyes.

SHE sits with HER arms draped out along side HER on the back of the seat, HER left leg is crossed over the right, bouncing rhythmically up and down, the light gleaming off the polished silver of HER four inch stiletto heel.

"You have the option to stop this at any time." SHE says, as HER tone changes and HER eyes grow dark with a stare. "However, once it ends, you will never have the opportunity again."

Carol and I sit back in our seat, holding hands. Angelis, without emotion, continues her wicked gaze, waiting for an acknowledgement.

Squeezing my hand, Carol looks at me and utters, "We understand."

"Wonderful." Angelis responds. "Let's get started. First some rules and guide lines."

"One; I am to be address as Mistress once play begins."

"Two; your eyes are never to look directly at me unless told to do so."

"Three; you will only speak when asked a direct question."

"Four; safe words are as follows. 'Yellow' will stop the action that is happening at that point in time, not the entire session. 'Red' stops everything. And I mean everything, not just for you but for your partner also. Remember, this is about pushing you limits, and that's what I'm going to do, but you must see for yourself how far you can take this. It's going beyond your normal limits, which takes you to new pleasures."

"In the event that you can't speak, a means of signaling will be provided. Something as simple as a scarf held in you hand, that when dropped, stops play or waved, slows play down."

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" SHE asks.

Again, as Carol is squeezing my hand we both respond, "Yes Mistress" and our heads bow as our gaze is cast down to the floor of the limo.

Angelis lifts her left finger off the seat and Fernando puts the limo in drive and takes off. Leaving the Hotel Zone and heading into the inner city of Cancun, Mistress takes full advantage of our trip to her home.

"On the floor is a duffle bag, this will be you closet." Mistress says. "Remove your clothing and place everything in your closet."

Hesitantly we slowly undress and place all of our items of clothing in the bag. Now completely naked Mistress can see exactly how excited both Carol and I are. My cock is standing at full attention and Carol's pussy lips are already glistening with her juices.

"Move to your respective ends of the seat." SHE commands. "From here on out your stimulation will not come from each other, unless I request it"

Sliding away from each other takes away our last feeling of security. Just being able to touch each other is a reassurance that we're in this together. Now, even that is gone.

Dropping HER arms down off the top of the seat, Mistress grabs a bag from each side of HER and tosses them to each of us. "Here, take the contents and put them on."

In my bag is leather ankle and wrist cuffs, a bottle of lubricant and a rather large butt plug. Not wanting to try Mistress' temper just yet, I didn't dare look over to see what Carol's bag held.

Sliding down the seat, I take the plug and lube it, applying the excess to my asshole, working it in with my finger. Then, slowly I push the tip of the plug into me. With each assault my sphincter stretches, allowing more and more of the plug to enter. Soon the stretching is more than I can take, my ass spasms and the plug is pushed almost completely out. Again I start the process and this time with steady pressure, I relax and the plug slides the rest of the way in. It's now nestled completely inside me with my sphincter clamped down tight on the narrow base.

Leaning forward I grab each of the ankle straps and attach them. Sliding back in the seat forces the plug deeper into me and sets off a whole new sensation. My cock is as hard as marble, and precum is already pooling at the tip. Lastly, I take the wrist cuffs and buckle them in place.

"We are almost home." Mistress announces. "After Fernando opens my door I will exit. Leave everything in the limo, once outside wait for Fernando's instructions."

The limo comes to a stop and Mistress moves by me and exits, the smell of leather filling my senses. Gently I step from the car and wait for Carol to do the same. Fernando closes the door and moves behind each of us in succession to draw our hands behind our back and fasten the cuffs together.

"Mistress is waiting for you inside." Fernando says. "Go to the door and ring the bell. You will be allowed to enter shortly"

With our unfastened ankle cuffs chiming with each step, we walk up several steps which takes us to a wide arched opening in a white stucco finished tall wall. Beyond is a beautiful court yard area, with a path that separates and follows around a large marble fountain, then joins again and leads straight ahead to a set of eight foot tall mahogany double doors. Each side of the path is planted with a myriad of brightly blossoming flowers, shrubs and cacti. The landscaping is exquisite.

Standing at the main entrance, Carol and I are in aw of the shear size of this southern architectural masterpiece. I step forward and with my elbow stab at the door bell button. Finally I make contact and the muffled sound of a chime melody is heard. Immediately I move back along side Carol and cast my gaze towards the ground.

Seconds turn to minutes and I start to wonder if I should ring the bell again. Concealed as we are, I am still quite conscious of our situation. Each movement reminds me of the intruder in my ass and the occasional breeze tickles the hair on my balls.

"Should we ring it again?" Carol asks. "Maybe she didn't hear us the first time."

"I don't know how she couldn't have heard us," I respond, "but who knows."

I step towards the bell button again and make contact with my elbow. The chimes ring again and before I can move back, the door opens and Mistress is standing in the opening. SHE is now dressed in thigh high black leather boots with at least four inch stiletto heels. A black leather thong covers HER neatly trimmed pussy and a matching black leather demi bra covers HER firm breasts.

Now HER chiseled abs, and muscular arms and shoulders are displayed for all to see. Although her size is small, HER strength is easily seen.

Without thought, I look directly into her eyes and immediately know punishment will be delivered due to my indiscretion. I immediately cast my eyes down and move back to stand along side Carol.

"You need a lesson in patients and proper manners." SHE says as the riding crop in HER hand lightly taps the side of my right thigh. "Now get in here and follow me."

Walking behind Mistress, we move across the foyers marble floors through a door leading to basement stairs. Unlike the rest of the house, or at least what we can see, these stairs are crude, hand place stone with a stacked stone foundation wall to the left side and completely open on the right. A single light bulb illuminates the stair well and many candles light the area at the bottom of the stairs.

Glancing to my right, as I carefully descend the steps, I see a large room filled with many items I've only read about, or seen in some of the movies Carol and I have watched on bondage and discipline. There is no mistaking the intention of this space, and my cock grows hard again, thinking "Mistress Angelis must know how to utilize all of this."

Standing now at the bottom of the stairs, Mistress turns to face me and commands me to move to HER left and stand against the wall bellow the open side of the stairs. Disconnecting my wrist cuffs from behind me, SHE pushes me back against the cool stone and fastens them to steel rings embedded in the wall on either side of my shoulders. The rings are far enough away to cause my arms to be drawn straight out when the cuffs are fastened to them. Now SHE pushes my feet apart with HER leather boot, and then fastens these cuffs to similar rings that holds them about three feet apart.

Moving across the room to a wall of cabinets, SHE shuffles through a couple of drawers, then returns. SHE places a red silk scarf in my right hand and a cock shaped gag in my mouth. Attached to the gag is a square piece of soft leather, about sixteen inches square. Each of the four corners has a small clasp attached. As SHE opens the leather, I can see three holes cut in it, one for my nose and two for my eyes. The clasps are soon attached to small rings in the wall. A series of them run vertically on both sides of my head. The bottom two, stretch the leather tight across my chin, and are fastened just above each shoulder, almost at the base of my neck. The top two are fastened, one on each side of my head, just about level with the top of it. With these in place, my head is held tight to the wall, forced to look out across the entire room. With the penis gag in my mouth I am unable to move my head but a little bit.

"This will help your manners," SHE says referring to my mask. "And this will help your patience."

Holding out HER hand, I see SHE's holding a length of leather cord.

Kneeling down in front of me, I feel HER take my cock in HER hand and begin to stroke it. With all that's happened to this point, HER touch has me on the edge in no time. My pelvis is thrusting in time with HER strokes, trying to get that last bit of sensation to put me over the edge. Sensing my urgency, SHE abruptly stops my pleasure and squeezes the head of my cock, halting my impending ejaculation.

"We can't be letting you off that easy." SHE says, as SHE takes the leather cord and starts tightly wrapping it several times around the base of my cock. Then SHE starts wrapping it around my scrotum, just above my balls. I can feel my cock growing in size, and stiffness, as the flow of blood out of it is greatly constricted.

SHE finishes wrapping the cord around my balls, then again moves across the room to the cabinets. From within one of the lower cabinets SHE produces a ball about the size of a grapefruit. As SHE slowly walks back to me SHE rhythmically, and methodically tosses the ball in the air and catches it. I can now see, by the way she handles its' weight, that it's not just a simple ball, but one make of metal, possibly solid steel.

As SHE holds it out in front of her, for me to see, I now notice a loop is imbedded in it. Kneeling in front of me again brings with it, the realization of its' purpose. Slight panic sets in as SHE starts threading the cord through the loop.

With the cock gag in my mouth, and bound as I am, very little can be done. My verbal protests come out as a muffled garble of incoherent noise. I know my balls are about to sustain the entire weight of that ball, as soon as SHE's done fastening it. There is nothing I can do to prepare for, nor any way I can stop it from happening, short of dropping the silk scarf, and ending the entire evening, forever.

Mistress slowly lowers the heavy ball, I can feel its' partial weight tugging on my bound balls. As the weight increases, the tension on my balls grows. Muffled cries of pain and panic can be heard as my balls support the entire weight of the steel sphere.

"There now, that should give you something to think about while I take care of this little slut." Mistress says, as SHE grabs Carols' arm, pulling her to the spanking horse, then disconnects her wrist cuffs.

With some minor adjustments, Carol soon has her legs straddling the wooden saw horse like item, that's about five or six inches wide at the top, and around four feet long.

The top of the horse is just under waste high, padded and covered in black leather. One end has a steel ring about two inches in diameter with four leather tabs, and silver snaps attaching it down flat to the top. The plywood sides taper out from the width of the top to about two feet wide at the floor. It's in these panels that Mistress adjusted the height of four, leather covered, padded shelves, by way of a choice of holes drilled through them.

The padded shelves support Carols' legs from knee to just above her ankle, and her arms from elbow to just before her wrist. Her entire torso is supported by the length of the padded top which separates Carols' breasts to hang down on either side. With her in this position, I can see, she too has a butt plug planted in her ass.

Mistress moves Carol up so her hands are on top of the horse, and tells her to slide forward about six inches. This exposes the steel ring that Carol was covering with her crotch. From under the horse, Mistress produces a large silicone dildo with a wide flat base. Unsnapping two of the straps holding the ring down to the horse, Mistress slides the head of the dildo through the ring and snaps it back into place.

Now the base of the eight inch dildo is held tight to the horse by the steel ring and its' head points straight up towards the ceiling, and the length rests against Carols' spread ass crack. Grabbing the dildo just below the head, Mistress tells Carol to lift her cunt up off the horse. Flexing the shaft of the dildo, Mistress rubs its' head against Carols' dripping labia and works the length of it into her cunt.

I watch Carol throw her head back and groan as the dildo fills her. Still holding herself above the horse, Mistress places HER hand on Carol's stomach and moves her back to take the remaining length, and then she rest her cunt back down in the horse.

Even with the weight of the steel ball hanging from my testicles, seeing my wife completely impaled by that dildo on the horse has my cock throbbing. Mistress looks over at me and smiles as SHE says, "Just wait, it gets better."

Moving in front of Carol, Mistress lays Carol down on the horse again and secures her wrists cuffs to it. Again, reaching under the horse, SHE pulls out two nipple clamps. Carol is squirming and biting her lower lip as Mistress fastens one to each of her nipples.

One more venture below, produces another silicone cock. This one is formed around the long length of half inch stainless steel "J" shaped rod. Mistress places the head of the cock in Carols' mouth. This forces her to rest her chin on the horse and look straight ahead. The steel rod curves down and around one hundred and eighty degrees to a hole in the end of the horse in front of her. Mistress guides the rod into the hole, forcing Carol to take more cock into her mouth, and pinning her head in place.

Moving to a tall cabinet, Mistress pulls out a long wooden paddle and another red silk scarf. I can see the look of panic take over Carols' expression. SHE places the silk scarf in Carols' fingers and moves around behind her. "Let's see what this little slut can take." Mistress says as SHE rubs the paddle against Carols' ass cheeks.

Carol tries to ride forward on the horse to move away from the paddle, but this causes her to take more cock in mouth, and the cock in her cunt to shift.

"Of course nobody is allowed to cum without MY permission." Mistress states, as SHE retracts the paddle and swiftly returns it with a loud 'crack'. The force drives Carol forward, shoving the cock in Carols' mouth even deeper, and the one in her cunt slides out a little, fucking her, and giving her great pleasure. Carol slides herself back down the cock in her cunt, and pulls the other from her throat, just before the next stroke of the paddle drives her forward again.

Watching this has me on the verge of coming in no time. If it were not for the lacing around my cock, I would have been spewing cum all over the floor.

The rhythm of Mistress' assault on Carols' ass has her quivering and groaning like crazy. An orgasm is rapidly building. I can't believe she can hold it back much longer. Carol fucks one cock with her mouth and another with her cunt as she rubs her clit back and forth on the horse, all the while Mistress continues applying stroke after stroke of the paddle to her reddening ass cheeks.

Carols' groaning, soon turns to a series of muffled screams as her orgasm teeters on the edge.

A couple more strokes and Mistress sets the paddle down saying,"Not yet my little slut, you must earn your release."

Mistress snaps, "Be still my darling." as SHE moves away from Carol, who is still wreathing and quivering from being so close to orgasm, then denied.

Mistress now removes HER thong and starts buckling a large black strap on cock in place. The size is very comparable to the dildo planted in Carols' cunt right now.

Walking back behind Carol, Mistress moves a short platform to that end of the horse. Stepping up onto it puts HER at the perfect height to insert HER cock in Carols' already plugged and glowing red ass.

Grabbing the plug, Mistress slowly removes it, then, pushes it back in until Carols' ass swallows the whole thing again. Repeating this several times has Carol, again, gyrating and groaning to Mistress' rhythm.

Now Mistress removes the plug completely and places it under the horse. SHE opens a bottle of lubricant and starts applying it to HER big black cock. Next SHE applies more lube to Carols' ass, and then places the bottle under the horse, next to the plug.

Stroking the cock a few times with HER lube filled hand makes the entire length slick. Mistress places the head at the entrance of Carols' ass that is spread wide open and positioned right at the end of the horse. SHE immediately starts pushing the length in. I can see the sphincter stretch as the head of the cock forces its' way inside.