She Changed My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a few more thrust she moaned loudly as she pushed inside me as far as she could go grinding her hips against me. I felt her body shake against me as I did my best to wiggle my ass for her. As her orgasm subsided she laid her head on my back for a few minutes as she caught her breath. There was a popping sound as she got up and pulled her rubber cock out of my ass. As I stayed there helpless, she squatted down beside me applying more lube to my hole and cried out as I felt her pushing a different plug inside me. It felt twice the size of the earlier one and I felt like I was being split in two, I begged her to take it out which earned me a hard slap on the ass. Once she had worked it all the way inside me she pulled my panties up and told me, "I like my bitch's holes gaping and ready to take any size cock at anytime. Now you stay there and get used to it while I go get dressed."

I again tried to protest and beg her to remove it but instantly stopped as I felt 3 more hard smacks on my ass and heard her walk away. I pouted as I was left alone for the second time in this predicament and this time with a huge plug inside me stretching my hole. I knew there was no chance of getting free of my bounds so I just stayed patiently waiting for her to return.

I didn't have to wait long this time as around 15 minutes later she returned and began undoing my restraints. She said, "Come on sweetheart lets do your makeup before my business associates arrive."

My heart skipped a beat and a feeling of dread and worry sank in. she must have read the look on my face as she told me not to worry they already knew all about me and were anxious to meet me. She helped me to stand up which was a difficult task with the plug inside me. It also provided trouble for walking as she led me back into the bedroom over to her vanity. I winced as I sat down on the little bench which caused the plug to push deeper inside me. This made her giggle as she went to work on my make up.

She started with foundation then applied eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara. Then lip liner and a bright red lipstick to my lips. When she was finished she attached a leash to the collar around my throat and led me out of the room. As we got to the top of the stairs she stopped and said, "Now before we go down there are some rules you need to fallow. First, you will do anything you are told without no matter what it is or who tells you to do it. Second, you will always sit how I taught you this morning and third, you will crawl like the bitch you are unless otherwise directed. If you do anything to embarrass me in front of people I'll make the spanking you got this morning look like a massage. Do I make myself clear?"

I reached back and rubbed my bottom as I was reminded of the pain the paddle had caused me this morning. I nodded my head and said, "Yes mistress."

She smiled before turning and leading my down the stairs. As soon as we reached the bottom she stopped giving me a moment to get down onto my hands and knees as she had instructed. This earned me a pat on the head before she led me through the foyer to the front door. I had second thoughts as she opened the door and began heading out on the porch. She corrected this with a stern jerk on my leash and I crawled behind her out the door.

I felt an invigorating thrill as she led me down the steps and into the yard as I felt the breeze on my practically bare ass and caged little clitty. She led me into the grass and said if I had to piss I better squat like a bitch and go before her guests arrive because I wasn't going to get another chance for a while.

Having to go already and knowing she was serious I spread my knees apart lowering myself into a squatting position. Just as I began to pee like a dog, a car pulled up in front of the house and I realized my ass was facing the drive way and whoever it was had a perfect view to see what I was doing. It was too late to stop myself as I held my head in shame humiliated. The stream was beginning to slow down as they approached us. I felt completely humiliated as I heard him laugh and say, "Training the new bitch right, aren't we?"

This caused the 2 ladies to burst with laughter and made me feel even more humiliated then I thought was possible. Tears were beginning to form in my eyes as mistress tugged on my leash and led us back inside to the living room. She sat on one couch ordering me to sit right next to it on the floor as the two strangers sat on the couch opposite. Mistress looked at me and said, "Ashley this is Mr. John and Miss Mary, they are business partners of mine and very important friends."

I looked up at them and smiled saying I was happy to meet them. He was an older gentleman of late 50's or early 60's with white hair and mustache. He was very muscular for his age with broad shoulders; without doubt he worked out on a very regular basis. She was in her early 30's and very petite with light brown hair. Her chest was too big for her frame which led me to believe they were not real. As mistress asked if there was anything she could get them I was shocked by his reply as he said, "Well Veronica I did sleep in a bit this morning and was unable to receive my morning pussy from Mary and I'm horny as hell. Do you think I could try out your bitch's mouth?"

Without only a smile mistress handed him my leash before giving me a stern look. He gave it a little tug and as I began to crawl to him he undid his pants and pushed them down around his ankles. As I arrived in front of him and sat down on the floor with my knees spread wide he looked down and ordered me to pull my dress up and show him my little clitty. Shyly I reached down and did as he instructed which caused him and Mary to burst into laughter. Then he reached down and grabbed it and gave it a little smack. Then in one sentence he stripped away any shred of dignity I had left as he said, "What a cute little clitty you have, now let me introduce you to a real mans cock."

With that he grabbed a handful of my hair pulling my head to his crotch and his semi hard cock. It slid right into my mouth as I felt it start to grow harder I liked around it as he held my hair like a handle to work my mouth up and down on him. I heard mistress behind me telling him to let her know his opinion of my cock sucking skills when I was done and now it was time to talk business.

After a few minutes his cock grew to its full size somewhere between 8 and 9 inches. Then he let go of my hair and I went to work on my own will focusing on giving him the best blow job I could. They went along discussing business as if nothing was going on and completely ignoring me. I liked all over his cock before moving down and licking his hairy balls and then individually taking them into my mouth and making them nice and wet. I left them to take his cock back into my mouth and was able to take half without touching my throat so I just started bobbing my head up and down on the end. I didn't think anyone was watching as I slid my hand up to the base of his cock and wrapped my sating mitt around him and began stroking him. Within moments I was proved wrong as I felt cold steel around my other wrist as mistress fasted a cuff around it. She then pulled my hand away from his cock and secured them behind my back saying, "This is a blow job not a hand job, John grab the sluts head and shove your cock down hear throat. I want her licking your balls as you shoot your cum down her throat."

He needed no coaxing as he grabbed my head forcing his cock to my throat which was at about 7 of his 9 inches. They went back to their conversation as I gagged on his cock. He pulled my head up and waited a second giving me a moment to breath. As he shoved my head back down I did my best to relax my throat like I had always heard in the porn movies. Each time he pushed my head down I was able to take more of him. As I felt him start t twitch I was determined to take it all and please my mistress. As he was going to cum soon he held my mouth down on his cock and stood up, squatting a little to stay level with my mouth. This also gave his balls room to sway and slap my chin as he fucked my throat.

Then right as he was about to blow he pushed my head down with both hands sliding his cock all the way down my throat. He yelled out for me to lick his balls, so I stuck my tongue out around his cock licking him as I felt him twitch in my throat. He moaned and as I felt him explode down my throat I was blinded by a camera flash as he continued holding my head emptying down my throat. As he finished he sank back down on the couch telling me to keep licking and sucking to make sure I got all of his cum. After a few minutes he grabbed my head holding my mouth down on his semi hard cock as a rag was placed under my nose. I squirmed and tried to fight against it but I had no chance, within seconds everything was black.

When I awoke I was blinded by a bright light and realized the huge plug was no longer inside me. As my eyes adjusted I realized I was lying on the floor in a dark pink bra, matching satin string bikini panties and black spiked stilettos. There was a thick metal collar around my locked around my neck which was attached to a think chain anchored to the floor. As I looked around I was in a large room but was in the middle of a square of light which was about 10'x10'. As I stood up and walked to the edge the chain was just long enough I was unable to step out of the light. I looked trying to see into the darkness and what was around I said "Hello?"

My reply was mistress' voice over an intercom saying "Return to the center of the square, get down on your knees and place your hands behind your back."

I hesitated for only a second and returned to where the chain was attached to the floor. I got down on my knees spreading them and put my butt flat on the floor then pulled my hands behind my back and waited. After a few moments I heard foot steps and into the light walked 4 completely naked men, all tan and very muscular. One was carrying a bottle of water and offered it to me as they surrounded me. I took it and drank it greedily as I was very thirsty. He just looked down at me smiling watching me drink and as I finished his smile got bigger. He moved a little bit closer till his hard cock was almost touching my face and said, "Now suck my cock as a thank you for my gift."

I looked up at him dumbfounded a little too long and he grabbed the base of his cock and slapped my face with it saying "Suck slut."

This instantly brought me to my senses and I devoured his cock. He wasn't as big as john had been so I had no problem taking the whole thing. He held me by the hair as I bobbed my mouth from the head to the base coating it with my spit. All of a sudden I began feeling funny as it was harder to move my body on my own. I would have fallen over if it was for him holding my hair, then he pulled his cock from my mouth and let me slouch to the floor on knees and face. I was unable to move at all but was full coherent as I heard him say "Boys this bitch is ours."

He walked around behind me and I felt him pull my panties down to mid thigh. Another man got on his knees beside my head, picking me up by the hair and pushing his cock into my helpless mouth. I tried to cry out but nothing came out as I felt a cock being pushed against my hole. I tried to fight as both of my holes were raped but was my body was unresponsive. They took turns fucking my motionless body even grabbing my wrists and using them to stroke their cocks. I eventually blacked out unable to do anything else.

When I awoke again all but one light had been turned off so it wasn't as bright. I realized almost instantly that my face was covered in what had to be dried cum. As I began to move I noticed my ass was covered too and my panties were no longer on at all. I instantly found them thrown on the floor a few feet away. I grabbed them and pulled them up my legs trying to conserve some dignity, if there was any left. Then I heard mistress' laughter as she stepped into the light and said, "I knew I could get you to a point where you couldn't go without your panties, but I didn't think it would be in the first day."

She was holding a key as she walked over and unlocked the chain from my collar. She motioned for me to follow her and led me through the dark room and through a door into a room set up with 2 leather couches facing a big television. In the middle of the room was an odd looking thing, it was a half circle covered in padded leather and a square of rubber in the middle. I was told to straddle it as mistress picked up a ball gag from a table and pushed it into my mouth fastening it around my head. She says she doesn't want to hear any noise as we watch my movie as she sits down on the couch. She picks up a remote and as I hear her click a button I expect the TV to come on, but instead I feel a vibration between my legs right on my chastised clitty. I moan out in pleasure, frustration and pain as she clicks on the television, she says "We only have time to watch the end but I'm sure you will enjoy it."

As the movie starts it showed me passed out on the floor with one guy standing over me holding my hips, keeping my ass in the air for another to pound my hole. The other 2 guys were on the knees over my face jacking their cocks. As the guy fucking my ass grunts I could tell by the look on his face he was blowing his load deep inside me and held his cock there as he finished. Just as he pulled out one of the ones jacking his cock exploded, covering my face in cum.

As the guy holding my hips lets go, my ass slips down in a way you could tell I really was unconscious. Then he spread my knees and pushed my feet together so my ass was sticking out. My body slid forward a little as he moved into a squatting position and pushed his hard cock inside me. He grabbed my hips and began pounding my ass only concerned about making himself cum. My body jerked with its hard thrusts and he didn't take long, within minutes he pulled his cock out of my ass and sprayed it with cum. Then he pushed me onto my side with a thud.

Then the 4th guy that hadn't cum yet said he was going to really humiliate this slut. He had one of the others lift my leg into the air exposing my crotch and caged clit. He got on his knees and aimed his cock right t my crotch and within a few strokes covered my little piece of manhood in his cum. My eyes filled with tears as I watched this and knew I was completely broken and would do anything for my mistress. I was no longer a man and only lived to please her.

As the TV went off I also felt the vibration stop and mistress walked over and helped me up. She reached between my legs to feel the crotch of my panties then giggled as she said, "The crotch of your panties is soaked just like a real girl. Does little Ashley want to cum?"

I moaned into the gag and shaking my head violently yes as she continued to rub my panties. She said, "I think you need to prove it, will you prove to mistress you are a good girl and deserve to be rewarded?"

Again I nodded and let a little moan into the gag and she replied, "Then let's get you in the shower and ready for John, strip."

I stood in shock at what I had agreed to until I felt a sharp smack on my ass which made me jump. I reached down and unbuckled my shoes taking them off then took off my bra and panties as mistress walked over to the shower in the corner and turned it on. She called me over and I got in and began washing myself as she stood there watching. As I began rinsing my body I heard the door and in walked the 4 men that had just had their way with me and a few others including a couple females. Instinctively I pulled my arm up to cover my chest and covered my crotch with my other hand. Mistress busted out in laughter saying don't be shy finish washing.

I rinsed off quickly as knew the whole crowd was watching me. As I stepped out there were all kinds of whistles and the guys saying I could have some of them anytime and one of the girls saying she wanted me to lick her pussy and maybe even give my clitty a ride as other girl giggled shaking her head in agreement. Then it died off as they turned their attention to the TV and my movie came on.

Mistress picked up a royal blue corset from the table and wrapped it around me, fastening the clasps in the front, she then handed me a matching blue thong which I eagerly pulled up my legs, and it fit snugly and concealed my cage very well. Then had me sit on a stool, she pulled a pair of black fishnet thigh highs up my legs, attaching them to the garters hanging from the corset. I was admiring the thick lace design at the top of the stockings as she had me stand up and grab a pole connected to the floor and ceiling. She began pulling t the laces of the corset tightening them to a point which made breathing somewhat a task.

When she finished she had me sit back on the stool and had me put on a pair of clear spiked stilettos which strapped at the ankle. Then redid my makeup and brushed my hair before placing a royal blue garter around my right leg and declared me ready. She helped me up and let me out of the room down a hallway and stopped at a door. She said go on in and enjoy yourself.

With that I slowly opened the door and walked in. Lying on the bed the bed covered only by a sheet was john; I noticed his cock twitch as I entered the room and closed the door. He patted the bed next to him saying "Come to daddy you sexy girl."

I walked over and climbed on the bed sitting beside him as he sat up. He moved his hand to the side of my face and pulling me to him he kissed me deeply sliding his tongue into my mouth. His other hand moved to my side gently squeezing as he moved his hand from my chest to my fake breasts. He began groping me as he began kissing and nibbling on my neck, which caused me to let out a little moan. I looked down to see he was fully hard and making a tent out of the sheet. I didn't realize he had stopped and was looking at me. Seeing what I was starring at he said "Baby, do you want to suck daddy's hard cock?"

I bit my lower lip and nodded without letting my eyes leave his bulge. He smiled and said, "Ok baby, but first get on your hands and knees and let me see that cute little ass."

I moved onto my hands and knees as he requested, giving him a nice view of my in my thong panties. He grabbed it and gave it a playful little slap before kissing my cheek and biting me a little as I pushed the sheet down to the foot of the bed. I crawled between his legs and lowered myself onto my elbows putting me face to face with his hard cock. He watched me as I stuck out my tongue and ran the ball of my tongue ring around the head of his cock. I moved my mouth about half way down his cock and closed my lips as I continued to use my tongue on him. I began working my mouth further down on him as I looked up into his eyes. I didn't realize I had all of him in my mouth until my nose was pressed against him. I held my head there from a moment to see if I would gag but I never did.

I then pulled my mouth back till only the head was in my mouth and then pushed back to the base, this time I stuck out my tongue and teased his balls as he was buried in my throat. Then I pulled his cock out of my mouth and looking at him said, "Daddy will you please fuck me and make me a real woman?"

He smiled at this and said, "Sure baby girl climb on top and take it if you want it."

Without needing further invitation I climbed on top on him straddling him. I kissed him as he grabbed my ass and squeezed before pulling my panties to the side exposing my hole. I sat up and reached behind me grabbing his cock and guiding it to my hole. I pushed myself down on him taking his whole cock in one thrust as I moaned out in total pleasure as he filled me. I placed my hands on his chest feeling his chest hair as I began to move my hips up and down riding his big hard cock.