She Changed My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed my hips and using his manly strength he set a rhythm as I slid up and down on him. He let me ride him for a few minutes grinding my hips on him as he was deep inside me, but he wanted to be the one in control. He got up picking me up with him and laid me on my back and put his elbows behind my knees spreading me wide open for him.

He leaned down and kissed me as he began thrusting into me. He began thrusting harder and faster as he grunted and said, "Daddy is gonna fuck your cunt so good you won't ever want another cock inside you."

I moaned loudly as he pounded me and I reached down to the crotch of my panties to find myself soaked again as if I had wet myself. I guessed I really was nothing but a little who enjoyed getting fucked by real cocks. I was brought back to reality as pulled out his cock and dragged me to my knees on the floor, he yelled out "Suck it baby but don't swallow I want to see your mouth full of my cum."

Then still holding me by the hair he thrust his cock all the way down my throat. I sucked it like the slut I had become receiving my first ass to mouth experience. I sucked him hard as he throat fucked me making my eyes water as I began to gag from the abuse. When I didn't think I could take anymore he pulled his cock out and began stroking. I tilted my head back and stuck out my tongue ready for his cum. I only had to wait a few seconds as he moved his cock to my mouth and exploded. I was in whore heaven as I felt him emptying his balls into my mouth. As he finished I looked up at him holding my mouth open wide and swirling his cum around with my tongue. He smiled and nodded his approval so I closed my lips and swallowed my second load of cum from him.

He walked over and began getting dressed as mistress opened the door and motioned for me to follow her. She led me upstairs through the foyer and up another flight of stairs to her bedroom, then into her playroom. She stopped and turned to look at me and told me to turn around. I didn't realize my panties were still pulled to the side until I felt her slide 3 fingers inside me saying, "O you got a good fucking didn't you?"

She walked over to the shelf and returned carrying a dildo that appeared about the same size as John's cock. She smiled as she saw me staring at it and must have read my mind as she said "Do you like it? It's a clone of John's hard cock. I had him make it for you because I knew you would fall in love with the real one. Now bend over and you can have him inside you again."

I bent over and grabbed my ankles as she ordered and moaned as she pushed it all the way inside me and fixed my panties to keep it from sliding out. She laughed and said, "Wow someone has become quite the little whore for cock. Now lie down and put your wrists and ankles in the bracelets on the floor, it's time for your reward."

I did as I was told and she locked each of the bracelets attached to the floor by chains around my ankles and thighs, keeping my legs spread then my wrists at my side and then she attached a chain to my collar. She walked to the shelf grabbing something she set it down between my legs. Then standing over me she stripped off her dress revealing her black lace bra and matching crotch less panties. She got down on her knees and straddling me she grinded herself against my pantied crotch saying, "I'm so horny after watching you get fucked all day. I need a hard cock to fuck me so bad. O but not yours, you won't last near long enough."

Then she turned around moving her pussy right in front of my face. I lifted my head to try and reach her but the chain was not long enough. Then I felt her pull down the front of my panties and heard the click of the lock and felt my cock grow harder then ever as she removed the cage. She laughed saying, "I'm sure you won't last 5 seconds against this tight little pocket pussy I have just for you."

Then I felt her squirt lube all over my clitty and I moaned as I felt her press the hole to my cock. As she pushed down I pressed up as best I could and as it reached the base of my cock I cried out as a massive orgasm exploded into the fake pussy. As if on cue as I cried out the pussy over my face began pissing all over my face before lowering to my mouth and filling it up forcing me to swallow or drowned. When she was finished using me as her own personal urinal she ordered me to lick her clean as she used a rag to clean my clitty and pulled my panties back up without putting my cage back on. She stood up and looking down at me she said, "Now that I have marked you as my bitch you will serve me until I say different understand?"

Looking up at her I said "Yes mistress, thank you mistress."

She left the room and came back with a blue pill and a glass of water. She lifted my head off the floor and slid her knee under it to hold it up. She said now be a good girl and take your medicine before feeding me the pill and then the glass of water, I had no choice but to swallow it. She then placed the penis gag I had been wearing this morning into my mouth and fastened it behind my head she left the door open when she left the room and I heard her talking with a man.

I heard them in her bedroom and knew they were having sex as I heard her moan. I felt my cock begin to grow and realized what kind of pill she had made me take. As I laid there helpless with a dildo deep inside me and a ragging hard on listening to her moans, I thought to myself 'it's going to be a long night.'