She Crawls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz1
bbonz1
554 Followers

"Number four: Because you are an animal, my animal, we will use the language of animals. You no longer have breasts and a vagina. You have tits and a cunt. You no longer perform oral sex. You suck my cock. You'll show me your ass. You'll lick my balls. You'll play with your pussy. You'll jack me off. You'll do it all dirty, because you're just an animal to be used. Used by me."

He'd done this speech almost a hundred times, changing it along the way for maximum effect. And he was getting exactly the effect he wanted with this one. Part of her was confused, vulnerable. But a larger part was turned on. She'd wanted to be stripped of responsibility, to be pushed out of her rut, and now she was getting her fantasy, and then some.

He paused behind her, silent for a moment, and rested his hands on her shoulders. He welcomed her flinch, and then slowly, deliberately, slid his hands down her chest, his fingers slipping beneath the bra, pressing against the mounds of her tits. He palmed both of them, squeezing and releasing several times, enjoying the warm softness, before bending to whisper in her ear. "Number five: Because I own you, I want you to be the best. And the only way to assure that is through discipline. You will be spanked, often, without mercy, to help you remember who is in charge. Those points you're racking up are punishment points, and each one equals one swat. Right now you have eight, just enough to give your ass a nice pink color. And I like giving spankings."

He released her breasts and leaned her forward, unclipping her bra strap in the back. "Take off that bra. It's ugly," he ordered harshly. "I thought I told you I wanted it sheer. Already you're disappointing me. Add five more points to your total."

He walked around to face her, pleased to see she looked chastened. She had nice tits, good-sized B's, that didn't need any support from a bra. Somewhat pointy-shaped, they were capped with quarter-sized pink aureolas, and buttonish brown nipples. Her nipples conveniently pointed up and out, where a man could easily suck them from many positions.

His erection throbbed. From here he could follow many paths, as long as he accomplished the short list of goals he'd set for this session. It was time for a personal pleasure break.

"Kneel," he ordered her, putting her head at his belt level. She licked her lips, but he decided to throw her a curve. "Untie my shoes...with your teeth." She paused only a moment before bending far down, putting the laces in her mouth and tugging on them. He admired the slope of her back, the hard nubs of her spine disappearing back into the valley between her ass cheeks. She sat back up, interrupting his view. "Did I tell you to sit up?" he demanded. "Add two more points to your total, and now lean back down there!"

He had her remove his shoes with her hands, and tug off his sock with her teeth, precipitating a balancing act that he could've avoided with a chair, but didn't for fear of showing his own lack of preparedness. Finally, he brought her back to her kneeling position. The nearness of her face to his groin made him sway with anticipation.

"Undo my belt, unbutton my pants, and pull the zipper down." He waited as she completed this task. "Now, holding the waistband of my boxers in your teeth, pull my pants down." The hot feel of her skin against his waist was heavenly, as was the way he felt her tremble against him. "Now pull my jeans from my legs, and return to your kneeling position."

Time for the first lesson. "My cock is your real master, and it's time for you to make your first promise. So repeat after me: This cock is the most important cock in my life. I will do anything for and to it. I will lick it, suck it, hold it, rub it, touch it, fuck it, and welcome it into any part of my body, especially my cunt. I promise to serve this cock as well as I can, and expect to be punished if I don't. I give my body to this cock."

Alex carefully listened as she repeated his words, phrase by phrase, stumbling just a bit over the two C words. He'd take care of that soon. But first...

He folded his arms across his chest, towering over her. "Now, pull my cock out with your hands, and make sure you expose my balls, too." Her hands were cool against his skin, a small oasis amid the heated surface of his skin. "Start, with your tongue, at the base of my balls, and lick all the way to the tip of my cock, pausing there to kiss it." Her soft, pliant tongue left a delicious trail of saliva up the underside of his tool, and the kiss on his circumsized head was warm and sensuous. She even licked some of the pre-cum from the tip.

He walked her through it for several minutes, instructing her on how he liked to be sucked, licked, nibbled and catered to. She had a talented mouth, and he decided then and there to take as much advantage of it as possible. Finally, as the pressure neared the exploding point, he pushed her away, telling her she'd done a fair job, although it had been exquisite.

Now it was time for a little visual stimulation, to give his body a little rest. He ordered her to pull the ottoman close, and had her bend over and lean on it, facing away from him. Her shapely ass stood only inches from his face. He admired the muscles in the backs of her legs, the firmness of her butt, and the way her tits hung down underneath. Too bad her panties weren't sheer enough to expose her pussy; he always liked how that first glimpse enhanced his pleasure. Still...

"Pull your panties down without leaving this position. Make sure you kick them away. I want you to be able to spread your legs far apart."

She looked back at him warily, using first one hand and then the other to slide her panties back over her butt, and down to the floor, where she kicked them off. All of Alex's attention, however, was focused on the smooth slit in front of his face. The pungent smell of her wafted back to him. He loved to see them this way, vulnerable, unable to see what he was doing, and ready for the taking. However much this one strained to see, she could only rely on her sense of touch and hearing. Not knowing would make her feel vulnerable, and ultimately heighten the pleasure.

To be continued...

Note: This is a previously written story. While I value your suggestions, I cannot incorporate them. I hope this does not detract from your enjoyment.

bbonz1
bbonz1
554 Followers
12