She Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darla noticed her knees were being chaffed by the rug and she loved it, this is what a whore gets! Crouched like she was, her bunched up dress hid her erection that longed to be free, she was so turned on by blowing him. She moved her hands to her son's thighs to steady herself as he fucked her face.

"Finally," she silently moaned, as his cock moved in and out of her mouth, sometimes deeper, sometimes shallower as Jack figured out "how to fuck a woman in the mouth." She was teased a couple times with the brief taste of a salty fluid and knew it was his pre-cum... she wanted to savor and taste it, but it moved through her mouth so quickly with his cock she didn't have a chance. She hoped there would be time for that later. Regardless, this is exactly what she had longed for and she was anticipating the main course to come.

Jack was in another world. In his fantasies, the mouth on his cock had belonged to five women in the last couple minutes, Tiffany, her sister, her mom, a hot teacher, and finally back to Darla... who he decided was hottest of all. His orgasm was building. His cock was staying deeper in Darla's mouth and his thrusts were getting shorter, faster. He had both hands on her head and was now pulling her hair.

Darla tried to moan with every third or fourth stroke to let him know how much she was also loving it. In her crouched position, his movements were just enough to grind her own cock pinned in the panties and her own orgasm was building.

She moved her hands from his thighs around to feel his butt and she almost gasped in surprise -- she always knew Jack had gotten 'the family butt', she could see it in his jeans -- however, this was the first time she felt it. It was the same big round peach ass Darla had. God, she squeezed and gripped it as it pushed the cock into her mouth! It turned Darla on so much, her throat completely relaxed. She hugged Jack's ass and pulled him in and he pushed his cock all the way into her mouth.

Darla swallowed his last three inches and her nose was ground into his pubes. She had deepthroated him! In her many gagging attempts with her wife's large dildo, Daryl had never gotten past 5 inches. Darla was a much better cocksucker! Jack's 8 inch prick was all the way inside her mouth and he instinctively knew this was special, "Oh my god!"

Jack began to come. It wasn't merely an orgasm, this was one of the top ten blow jobs one gets in a life. Jack felt as if he was plugged into the light socket at the dick. His whole body trembled as he exploded in a super blue balls ejaculation that comes with one's first great blow job. Unforgettable.

Darla felt the first throb and the first large spurt was down her throat before she could pull back. See, Darla had dreamed about blow jobs too, and it involved swallowing the cum of the first man she sucked... but she wanted to taste every drop of the inaugeral spooge!

Darla backed off, getting the head of her son's cock back out of her throat so she could feel the second and third ropes of cum spray the top of her mouth, "Mmm-mmmm!" She was tasting it! It was actually sweet! Tasting was difficult because the lust crazed teenager had ahold of her head and thrashed around as he tried to fuck her face. She grabbed his shaft with her hand and pulled back a little more until she had only the head and a little cock in her mouth as fourth... fifth... sixth.... shots of cum shot out of her son's delicious cock and onto her waiting tongue.

As Jack's orgasm subsided, his cock softened, but only slightly. Darla didn't care. She kneel before this strong young man with her lips glued to his cock with no plans to go anywhere. Jack shook his head, "That was amazing."

Darla rolled her tongue around in her mouth, pushing the cum all over his cock -- there was so much of it, she didn't have much room. She wanted to swish it to taste every drop, but it was also too deliciously thick. Jack looked down in wonder, seeing this hot chick on her knees with her cheeks bulging full of cum, "You don't have to swallow..."

Darla slowly pulled her mouth off his penis and opened it to show Jack the mouthful of thick white cream he'd given her, then closed. It was with mixed feeling that she swallowed, managing to get it all down in two gulps, before smiling, "Yes I do have to swallow. Every. Single. Time." Darla immediately brought her tongue back to his cock to catch a dribble of post cum and clean up the cum left on his head. She ended up staying there, nursing the head.

As Jack stood there, he noticed his legs were exhausted, and also that his cock was not softening. It remained erect as Darla gently nursed on it, coaxing out droplets of cum and celebrating each one with a satisfied hum. Jack moved back to sit on the couch and Darla followed on her knees. Jack spread his legs as he sat down, and Darla took her place, kneeling between them as she continued to gently suck his cock. Truth is, Darla was worried if she let go of it, she'd never get it again.

Jack finally put his hand on her head, "You can stop now." Darla pulled back slow, released his cock from his mouth, but never let go of it, keeping her hand gripped on it. She pouted, "I'm not done."

Jack looked nervous, took a big drink to finish the rest of his margarita, "What do you want to do?" Darla smiled and got to her feet. She never took her hand off Jack's cock as she got to her feet and in doing so pulled him up.

Darla did her about face and pulled his erect cock right between her ass cheeks, the head right to her asshole, "What comes naturally." Leading her son by his cock, Darla marched them up the stairs.

In the bedroom, Jack found more candles lit and the bed had been prepared -- pillows, lube, etc... Before he could put two and two together, Darla was pulling his shirt off. Jack was naked. "What about you?" he asked.

Darla undid her blouse to reveal her arms, back and belly, a little more of her hefty breasts trapped in a large bra. She actually looked sexy in the bra. That was as far as she was willing to go, the bra and skirt would be staying on to preserve the whole Darla image. For now.

Darla crawled onto the bed on all fours. Bending over, she arched her back, pushing her fat ass up in the air as she dropped her chest to the bed and turned to him. He watched as she reached back and pulled the skirt up over her hips to reveal her full round ass, snugly filling the striped silk panties. Jack reacted in surprise, those were the same panties his girlfriend Tiffany wore.

"Get up here. It's time for you to become a man."

He swallowed hard and climbed on the bed to kneel behind her, he could see her crack through the sheer panties and his mouth watered. His cock throbbed so hard it almost hurt, so he let it rest in the crack of her panty covered ass to try and get control of himself. Jack tried to tell himself he was still so hard because he was half drunk, but the truth was -- her ass was hot. Darla looked over her shoulder, eyes smokey with lust.

"A man has to know how to take off his woman's panties..."

He hooked his thumb's around the sides of her panties and inched them down, her juicy full ass spilling out of them. He couldn't believe how delicious her ass looked -- soft, round, full and hairless as one of those brazilian whores on the internet. And he was about to fill it with cum. Leaving her panties at her thighs, he let his cock fall back into her crack. She pushed back, trapping his meat in her ass cleavage and his cock throbbed, involuntarily drooling precum -- which ran down the shaft, pooling on her asshole.

She cooed at the sensation of the warm gooeyness on her skin. The very idea that at long last she would have a real cock stuffing her ass, not the ex-wife's vibrators, made her 'clit' stiffen, still trapped in her bunched up panties. The fact that it would be her son's virgin cock made her asshole itch with anticipation.

Jack grabbed the tube of lube on the bed and rubbed some on his cock -- he was still so wet from her sloppy blow job he didn't need much. He started to put some on her ass, but already having lubed herself up in preparation earlier, Darla stopped him, appreciative but impatient, "I'm ready, honey. Make me a woman."

He backed off a few inches and put his cock to her asshole. Precum oozed from his tip as he pushed forward. Darla appreciated he was being gentle, but she urgently needed him inside her. He pushed and she flexed her hip muscles as her hole involuntarily tightened around his cockhead. She bit her lip and relaxed, he was bigger than she thought. Darla relaxed and Jack's steady pressure won, his head popping in and the first two inches of cock pushing into her ass and taking her virginity.

"Ooh!" squeaked out of her.

Jack looked down, watching as her ass swallowed up half his meat, "uuuuuhhhhh...god..." Jack stopped pushing, his cock halfway into her and one happy long awaited thought filled his head, "I'm not a virgin anymore." Darla reached down between her legs, her cock was so hard it throbbed, trapped in her panties. She gripped it through the panties, the soft material encasing her hot pulsing meat. She breathed hard, turning to look at him, "Go ahead, I want the rest of it, baby."

Jack shook his head no, he wanted Darla to prove she wanted it, "Come and get it." Darla smiled and pushed her hips back, sucking the rest of his cock into her fleshy supple rump. Darla's insides tingled as her son's cock opened her up. His cock bottomed out in her, his pubes against her cheeks -- she had never felt so full... so satisfied. Words almost failed Darla, "Oh..."

The warm twitching tightness squeezing Jack's cock was like nothing he ever felt before, "Oh hell yes. Take that cock, bitch." Urged on by his dirty talk, she pulled forward, his cock sliding almost out before pushing back until he filled her up again, bouncing against his meat. Every draw on his cock make him vibrate from the bottom of his feet up to the base of his neck. This bitch was sucking his cock with her ass and he never wanted it to end. Feeling orgasm building, he grabbed her hips and stopped them when she was against him, "Hang on..."

Darla knew she was in for it and left her own cock alone to brace herself with both hands on the bed. She dropped her chest and spread her legs slightly, she was finally going to ask for what she had dreamt of, "Please fuck me, baby. Fuck me good."

Her son sank his fingers into her fat ass hips and started pumping her. He was slow at first, but he couldn't help himself and his speed and intensity built. He hunched over her, his chest to her back, reaching around and under to grip her fleshy tits. Jack didn't care they were fake, right now, they were real and he was assfucking Darla for all she was worth, "Yeah, take it!"

Darla followed Jack's rhythm, pushing back hard enough to make him feel like he was being fucked, but at the same time, savoring his cockhead bumping over her prostate -- pleasuring it with every hammering stroke. She groaned, her own orgasm was building. With every slap of their flesh, her hard 'clit' bounced against her belly, still half trapped in the panties

Jack pistoned in and out of his 'girlfriend', watching with amazement as several inches of his cock disappeared and reappeared from beween her almost perfectly round asscheeks. He was impressed with himself, he was reaming this bitch good! Moans were literally pushed out of Darla as Jack clutched her hips, his fingers sinking in to her fleshy ass as he began hammering her as hard as he could.

She lay with her face on the pillow, ass up, absorbing her son's relentless cock. Jack had his way with her, pistoning her sweet round bottom with every bit of his energy. Relishing the moment, Jack took a moment to look down and watch as his belly and thighs slapped into her big round ass, rippling it like jello with every impact as if in slow motion.

Sweat broke on his brow and Jack noticed he was drooling -- his orgasm was building to the point of no return. Determined to make it last longer, he slowed down and straightened up off her back... and suddenly spanked her ass. Hard.

Darla squealed in surprise -- and her ass involuntarily clenched just as Jack's cock rubbed her prostate -- the orgasm she had been holding off abruptly exploded with force she had never felt before... Never having experienced a woman's orgasm, Jack immediately noticed something was happening -- but was unsure what. Darla's legs shook, she moaned and her body siezed and trembled beneath him.

Darla had reached down between her legs to grab and milk her cock as cum raced up her shaft. "I'm cumming!" Darla looked down at her twitching cock beneath her, and it shot with such power she took the first two spurts to her face. "Oh my god....", she gasped as she pumped spooge into her hand, emptying her balls all over the bed.

A deep satisfaction filled Jack, as he thought, "Fuck you, Tiffany!" He had the pride of a man who made his bitch cum. Jack held his meat as far into Darla's ass as he could get it; savoring the feeling of her already tight asshole clenching with spasming vise-like power around his hard as diamond cock.

Her spasms weakening, Darla turned her head to look over her shoulder, bangs stuck to her sweaty face, her eyes smokey with eye shadow and mascara, "Oh, Jackie... Your cock is sooo good." Jack noticed her cum splashed across her face. She collected the warm semen onto her fingers, scooping what she found on her chin hungrily into her mouth, "More."

That was all Jack could take and he began cumming into another body for the first time in his life. Lightning struck his spine and he grunted like an animal as his rock hard cock jerked in her asspussy, "Oh yeah, baby, gimme all that cum..." He grabbed her around the waist and humped against her violently. She concentrated, focusing her anal muscles to milk every drop of that sweet cum out of his balls and into her hungry butt. Darla felt his twitching cock and his cum, which felt hot erupt within her.

When his orgasm faded, he realized how drained he was and collapsed onto her, sweaty and breathing hard. They laid coupled like that, her relishing the full feeling of warm cock and cum filling her ass. Darla was actually kind of angry -- frustrated she had waited so long to have her ass fucked. She couldn't believe how good a real cock felt and knew she'd never go without now.

As Jack's afterglow began to subside, he noticed his cock was still hard. How could this be? He'd already come twice! He started to pull out, but Darla stopped him, "Please honey... I waited so long and you're still so..."

"Hard, I know..." Jack said as he relaxed and let his body weight fall back onto her. Darla smiled to herself, that's because she viagra'd the hell out of his drink, but she wouldn't be sharing that info, "You're such a stud."

Darla concentrated and very gently began to flex her asshole, gently tighening and loosening to nibble at his cock. She had practiced with vibrators after coming... being careful to not push his cock out, but to keep it right where it was and gently 'suck' it with her asshole.

Jack groaned and pushed into her and she smiled again, knowing there would be a round two. He reached around to grab her breasts, but she pushed up against him, "You did all the work the first time, my turn." Darla pushed back until Jack was laying on his back, with her on top of him. She sat up and repositioned her legs beneath her so she could lift herself up and look down to see his cock disappear into her ass. When Darla was high enough that only the head of her son's cock was in her her, she settled back down with a groan, "Oh, Darla's gonna ride this beautiful cock!"

Darla rose up and lowered herself with long leisuredly strokes, wanting to feel every veined inch of her son's penis go in and out of her by her own control. After a few strokes, her own cock hardened again and stabbed straight out, bobbing up and down with her riding motion. Facing away from Jack, Darla wasn't worried... he couldn't see it. All he saw was this hot curvy brunette bouncing on his cock from the back, her hair bouncing, her full luscious ass cheeks flattening on his thighs and belly.

Jack started breathing hard and started to push up into her, trying to build to orgasm. She stopped at the bottom to savor every bit of him deeply inside her. She reached down to press her small balls against her son's big balls -- she always wondered what it would feel like to be stuffed with a hot cock and feel some stud's balls against hers. The answer was 'amazing.' She cupped all four of their balls together and clenched her asshole as hard as she could. Jack groaned, "You're gonna make me cum."

"You want to cum, baby?" groaned Darla and she went to work like a woman possessed, riding him with short hard grinding strokes, grunting with every one. "Yeah, yeah yeah!" Jack said 's hands left his sides and he grabbed her hips, raising and lowering her, fucking her onto his meat, dammit, he was gonna give her every inch she wanted. "Oh, baby... Here it comes!"

Darla didn't let up a bit, hunching her hips to squeeze her son's cock as hard as she could, "Gimme that cum!"

This time, Jack began to come first. He grabbed Darla around the chest with one hand and by hair with the other and pulled her back onto his chest, hugging her tight to his body. His face buried in her hair, she heard him mutter, "You take it all... Tiffany..." Darla registered the name, but quickly ignored it and fell back, grabbing her own cock, which was as hard as it had ever been and stroked furiously. As her son's cock geysered in her ass, Darla's own prick unleashed several squirting ropes of cum up and over her belly and chest. Her asshole twitched, clutching and milking her son's cock in time to her orgasm, which was so intense, she almost blacked out. Jack sighed and grunted as his orgasm faded into exhaustion.

"Oh my God..." Jack managed as he nudged Darla off him into a spooning position and rolled onto his side, his leg cramping. His cock's work done, it softened enough to slip out of Darla's ass with a wet plop. Darla moaned in disappointment, she wanted his meat in her forever. As she caught her breath, Darla quickly decided she would have it back in her, any way she could get it.

The mood had changed though. Jack wouldn't look Darla in the eye and seemed to pull away from her and she realized this was a critical moment. The crazed lust that makes teenagers do almost anything to get off was gone and the reality was sinking in. What they had done was incest. And pretty gay. Darla knew she had to maintain their roles or she might lose him.

"Honey... put your hand on my head."

Jack stirred, "Huh?"

"And push me down onto your cock.", she purred.

Darla knew no teenager will turn down a mouth on his cock and Jack did as Darla asked, lacing his fingers into 'her' hair and pushing her to his cock. Darla extended a tongue and gently licked his head, "Mmmm... A real woman knows how to take care of her man. That means cleaning him up after he's fed her pussy his cum." Darla took just the tip of his cock into her mouth , then waited for Jack to push her head down, so more of his penis filled her mouth.

Jack fell back into the role pushing her head onto his cock, "Okay... baby..." Darla smiled around his cock...She had him.

Darla took her time, lovingingly suckling, then lapping all the cum and lube off his prick and when Jack's freshly de-virgined staff was spotless, she eased his fat meat out of her mouth, kissing his head one last time --silently promising it she would be back to worship it again. Jack patted her head, then silently got up and left the room to take a shower.

Darla lay in bed, face down -- satisfied. As she pondered how she was gonna get her son's cock into her ass again, she noticed some of the cum her cock had shot on the bed. She quickly scooped it up with her fingers, pushed it into her mouth. Her own cum was thick and tasty, but her son's was creamy and... addicting. Then she remember where there was some more of his. She reached back between her fat luscious ass cheeks, dabbing at her sensitive hole. He had opened her up good, just what you expect from a viriginal fucking. Darla's ass was loose, wet and... jackpot -- oozing with two loads of cum.