She Did Me a Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,238 Followers

We kissed again, and this time when we broke apart, Maureen gently pushed me on my back then started kissing and licking her way down my neck to my chest, pausing to lick and nibble on my rock-hard nipples before continuing her way down my stomach.

Eventually, she was laid out flat between my legs, my cock hot and hard in her hand. She stared at me, boring her sparking green eyes into mine as she gave my cock a slow, loving tongue bath.

When she had every bit of my throbbing shaft covered with her saliva, she slowly opened her mouth and drew me in. Our eyes remained locked together as she slowly sank my cock into her mouth, until she had about half of it, then she started working.

Up and down, she moved her mouth on my dick, her tongue a dervish as she gave herself to me. When I was younger, before I met Beth, I had fucked a few girls who could actually suck me to the root. Maureen couldn't do that, but she still gave me the best blowjob I've ever had in my life.

It was so slow, so sensual, so erotic, the way she used her lips to apply just the right amount of pressure to drive me utterly wild, the way she used her tongue to excite every nerve ending I had down there.

I might have been content to let her finish me with her mouth, but not then. I wanted to love this woman completely, so I gently pried her mouth away from my cock and pulled her up to me. We kissed again, this time with more passion then I rolled her onto her back and got up on my knees.

As long as I live, I'll never forget my first sight of Maureen McDermott waiting expectantly for sex. She lay back on that bed, her eyes misty with lust, her legs open and inviting. I slowly ran the head of my cock between her juicy lips and I was rewarded by a soft gasp, her mouth open in want.

Gently, I aimed the head of my cock to Maureen's opening, and as I leaned over to gather her in my arms, I slowly, but steadily drove my cock into its new home.

"Ohhhh," she panted softly as I started fucking her at a deliberate pace. Maureen is not a particularly vocal lover, so I quickly learned to pick up the little sighs, the soft gasps and the muted cries that signaled her mounting arousal.

But if she didn't react in a very vocal way, she sure made up for it in body language. From the very first moment I entered her, Maureen's hips were moving in a sultry pattern, her legs were working feverishly around my butt and up the small of my back and her arms drew me into a circle of lust.

I could see her eyes closed in reverence, her lips moving wordlessly and I felt her body begin to tremble as her climax came to a head.

I wanted to get there together, and as our mouths met in a furious lip lock, I started to pick up my pace, drilling my cock in her tight hole faster and harder. I could tell Maureen was getting close from the way her legs wrapped themselves tightly around my back, the way sweat broke out all over her body, lending a slickness to our lust that sent us soaring even higher.

I couldn't hold back much longer, and I didn't have to. I felt Maureen's body tense up, soft but insistent gasps escaping her lips as her orgasm washed through her body in cathartic waves.

As I felt her fingernails dig into the skin on my shoulders, I felt my scrotum lurch violently, and with a sharp cry I fell on top of my new love and spewed a volcano of cum deep into her womb.

We were clutching at each other, kissing each other wildly as we spent our passion on each other. It seemed like I was never going to stop, but eventually I did, and it seemed like we gave a collective sigh as we slumped together in happy exhaustion.

Maureen and I laughed softly, contentedly as we slowly drifted down from the orgasmic clouds. We held each other and slowly drifted off to sleep, spending the first of what I hoped would be thousands of nights together.

The whole trip went like that. We tried just about every non-black slope on the mountain, toured the shops and cafes of downtown Telluride and made love every night after we got back to the condo.

By the time we got back to Durango, we knew it was love.

On the Tuesday before Christmas, I packed my SUV with a few suitcases and presents for one and all, then headed back east for a few weeks. I went by way of my folks' house, but didn't linger.

I did visit Dolores to give her a present, but I didn't fuck her. I told her I'd found someone in Colorado that I wanted to commit myself to, and she smiled as she said she understood.

"I'd have expected nothing less from you," she said.

Marci Glover was much the same way when I got back to town and called her up for dinner.

"I knew it wouldn't take long for someone to find you," she said. "You're too good a man to stay single very long. I'm glad you're happy."

I did not stay at the house when I went back. It wasn't home any more, and I didn't want to give Beth any illusions. I did visit quite a bit, and it was cordial enough, but she and I avoided the elephant in the room until after Christmas.

It actually wasn't a bad Christmas. Jason had convinced Beth to let him move back home, but she finally grew a backbone where he was concerned. He could stay but he had to pull his weight around the house.

He'd come dangerously close to some serious drug trouble when he was living with his buddies, and apparently it had scared some sense into him, because he was talking seriously about entering a rehab program.

Laura had really taken my departure as a real warning shot. She'd ditched the scuzzy boyfriend and was taking more interest in school, figuring out – as I had told her repeatedly in our e-mail exchanges – that without at least a high school diploma, her odds of getting anywhere in life were about nil.

She had gotten a part-time job at a youth-oriented novelty shop in the mall, where her quirky dress and hipster attitude were put to good use.

That left Beth.

The day after Christmas, Laura was at work, and I gave Jason 50 bucks and told him to go have fun at the mall. Beth and I had serious business to discuss and we needed to be alone.

I brought the divorce petition that I'd gotten from Grace Shaw and set it on the coffee table in the front room. Beth just stared at it with sad eyes brimming with tears.

"I guess you've made your decision," she said.

"I have," I said. "But I think I deserve some answers first. Why did you cheat on me, Beth? I know we had problems in our marriage, but if you'd been open about it, we might have worked through those problems."

"I don't know," she said. "I guess I expected you to fight for me, fight for our marriage, that if there was a competitor for my affections that you'd do what you had to do. It just went too far. I was drinking a lot during that time, but that's no excuse. I let it happen, thinking that I could ... I don't know, have this little fling, get that itch out of my system. I really didn't think you'd give up on us that easily."

"Beth, what was there to fight for?" I said softly. "You were bitching all the time, Jason was one step away from jail, Laura was a teenage mother waiting to happen, the house was a wreck, work was boring and then you started cheating on me. Honestly, what was there to fight for? And that still doesn't answer the question of why you decided to fuck another man behind my back, and then keep on fucking him for six months. That's something I just can't get my mind around."

"I guess it was just the illicit thrill of a new cock, a new experience," Beth said. "It was a jolt of excitement in a boring life. I guess I just needed something more. But, Pete, you have to believe me, I've never stopped loving you. You were always the No. 1 man in my life, and you always will be."

"I don't doubt that," I said. "Although I'm having some trouble believing you loved me when you were entertaining Clark, especially when you were finding excuses not to have sex with me. I may have been the No. 1 man in your life, like you say, but you were still paying a lot of attention to No. 2."

"I'm so sorry about all of that," she said in a very small voice. "I guess I lost track of what was really important. So, do you hate me then?"

"No, of course not," I said. "We had 24 years together, and a lot of them were good years. You're the mother of my children, bless their hearts, and I think in the main you're a decent person who got confused and made a costly mistake. No, I don't hate you, Beth, but I don't love you any more. That died the day I walked in on you and your lover. Maybe we just drifted apart and Clark saw an opening. Actually, I owe you my thanks. What you did provided the spark that allowed me to have a new life, doing things I always wanted to do in places I always wanted to be."

"Well, it certainly agrees with you," she said finally. "You look great. You do deserve to be happy, I guess, and I ... I guess I deserve to be miserable."

"Don't ..." I said as I watched Beth finally lose her composure. I didn't want to, but I went to her then and held her one last time, letting her cry.

After she got calmed down, she signed the divorce agreement, and since we were in a no-fault state and we were divorcing on the nebulous grounds of irreconcilable differences, it would be final after 60 days.

I stayed a couple more days, to pack up the rest of my things and to visit with the kids. I was still worried about Jason, but it looked like Laura was going to be all right. She had found her little niche in retail sales and she seemed to have gained a newfound respect for me.

On the next to last day of the year, I said my final good-byes and headed off to settle in Durango for good.

That was three years ago.

Kyle's business started to take off in that time, and I found the variety of tasks I was asked to perform to be quite stimulating.

I spent a lot of time polishing up my book and when I had what I believed was a finished product, I started shopping it around to publishers. I had to endure a half-dozen rejections before I found one that liked it.

"Falling Up" got some nice reviews and managed to make the lower end of some best seller lists. It's on its third printing and still sells modestly.

I'm working on a second book, a novel about Custer, and I have a computer full of odds and ends, essays and ramblings, that I may or may not ever get published. Doesn't matter. I'm expressing my creative side in a way I never did before.

Maureen and I fell deeper in love, and eight months after we met, we were married in a small ceremony there in Durango. Laura came out for the wedding, and she and Maureen became friendly. Laura was promoted to manager of the store where she'd been working and seems to be doing well.

A year ago, I was blessed with another child, as Maureen delivered a baby boy. You cannot fathom how much I appreciate a second chance at fatherhood.

Beth hasn't remarried, although she does date some. She's filled her life with working on seriously fixing up the house, which gives her something to occupy her time when she's not working. We've stayed friends and we still talk occasionally, mostly about what to do with Jason.

His commitment to sobriety didn't take, and he fell deeper into the spell of drugs. He's currently incarcerated after being convicted of manufacturing meth for sale with his old roomies. Our relationship blows hot and cold, but at least we have one.

There are those who say adultery is a devastating thing, that it destroys lives, and I guess in one sense that may be true. It certainly destroyed my old life.

But out of the bitter ashes of that betrayal came a new, far better life for me. I'm living the life I always dreamed about when I was growing up, in a place where I always wanted to be. That would not have happened had I stayed married to Beth.

She did me a favor when she started cheating on me, and as a result, I was liberated to follow my own path. The best revenge is living well, and I'm living a pretty damn good life because of my ex-wife and her lover.

Thanks, guys, I needed that.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,238 Followers