She Didn't Seem To Mind

Story Info
She's not the 'ho' he thought she was.
1.4k words
3.71
32.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago, I was working at a restaurant and was on a streak of working 18 days in a row. I happened to be there after close by myself doing some cleaning. On occasions, I had female company as a break in my work. I was especially horny for a good blowjob and I couldn't get a hold of any of my friends on the phone. The restaurant is on a busy street corner, so there were people constantly walking by. All of a sudden my eye caught the walk of a black woman in a mini-dress and heels. She was thin and shapely with great legs. I only caught her from the back but I guessed her to be about 28. My feelings led me to believe she was a working girl. I figured she was just doing this for drugs.

I only had $30 in my pocket and I was really horny. I had seen a couple of prostitutes before and always left unsatisfied because they wouldn't do what I was into (extreme oral) and I would end up paying a lot of money for nothing. I tried to get the girl on the street's attention, but it was too late, she had already crossed the street.

About 4 days later, I was walking home after about 2 hours of karaoke. When I turned the corner on the street to my house, which is about 6 blocks from the restaurant, I saw the same girl standing on the corner waiting for the light to change. I approached her and introduced myself. She told me her name was Chloe. I then asked her if she had some time and would she like to make some money. She seemed to know what I was talking about and nodded. So I had her come to my house.

When we got there, she asked what I wanted and I said a blowjob. She didn't even mention a price and didn't ask for money. I just took off my pants and she started blowing me with me standing and her on her knees. After I came, we talked as we got dressed and found her to be a lot brighter than a street whore might be. She said that she wasn't homeless as I had thought. She said that she lived nearby and used to be a show buyer for Neiman Marcus. She had gotten into a little trouble with drugs and had to quit that job. She said she had cleaned up and was now working as a union butcher for a Safeway Supermarket. I thought this might be bull, but I checked her out at her job and everything seemed normal.

She was an avid reader and seemed extremely lucid. She was doing this because it provided her with extra money and she liked the way men treat her after she sucked them off. I thought she was younger but turned out to be 35 with 2 kids! She said she currently had about 7 blowjob clients. She said that one day she sucked 5 different guys at 5 different times in 2 cities I asked her if she was interested in repeating the gig. We agreed to meet at my work next time. I then gave her $30, she again said nothing and we said our goodbyes. I had no problem with this because I've spent way more than $30 on dates and didn't get anything out of it. I think it's a much more honest approach.

Since I was working 18 days in a row, I was getting tips every day so I began to see her about 3 to 4 times a week. As our time together became more frequent, I became a lot bolder in my requests for different positions and our oral activities. She was very receptive to anything I wanted to do. I would make her suck me with no hands. After a while I would start fucking her face with 1 hand on the back of her head or with my hands holding the sides of her head or 1 hand on the top of her head and the other under her chin. She would drool and gag but she never stopped or complained. She didn't seem to mind! She would let me come in her mouth and on her face every time. She now knew very well what it was that I liked. Knowing that she was around, my imagination and boldness really took of. I would start thinking up little scenarios and she would do whatever I asked and again never talked or asked for the money. I would just hand her $30 and she would leave. $20, if I was too tired to come.

One time she knocked on my door right after I had just finished masturbating to literotica.com. I was too tired to come, but it was worth it for the 30 minutes of cocksucking I got. She seemed to really respond to the scenarios and would occasionally masturbate while blowing me. She liked the fact that I made the experience different every time even though technically she was only giving me a blowjob. She would even tease me and call me a "cracker perv" and a "weirdo". We got along well! She didn't seem to mind!

Listed below for your enjoyment are some of the things she let me do to her!

1. I would often have her suck me in front of different full length mirrors and she would watch herself in the mirror as I fucked her mouth and squirt come on her face. One time I put a small vanity mirror on the floor and straddled it while she blew me and I could look down and feel like I was in my own little porno movie. I just loved watching her mouth drip with drool and come.

2. One time in my bathroom, I laid down on the floor and had her squat and pee on my cock and balls. She would then blow me after she was done.

3. At the bathroom of the restaurant, I stood on a 2 step stepstool naked while she could stand while sucking me. I fucked her mouth real good that day. I think she had her mouth on my cock for about 50 minutes without taking it off. I shot my load in her mouth and had her drool it out.

4. One time I had her squat nude in high heels against a wall, legs spread wide and had her pee in a big cup. I then dumped the cup over her head and then fucked her mouth good. That day was really wet. She didn't seem to mind!

5. The restaurant I work at is an old style cafe with a long counter by the grill with barstools. I had her sit out of sight from the windows on the foot rail facing out underneath the counter. she held on to the stool pillar and rested her chin on the padded stool top. I took off my pants and sat on the stool and just put my elbows on the counter and fucked her mouth and jerked off on her face!

The whole time never asking or talking about money and never complaining!

6. One time for my birthday, I gave her $100 for an hour and a half of her time. Again, nude in heels, I had her sit on the edge of a chair and lean back bringing her knees to her chest, spread and holding them there. I then played with her cunt while I fucked her face, fingerfucking her to a couple of O's. I then had her read a story to me while I masturbated. I came on her face and then she started to lick and spit on my cock and balls with her face still dripping. I came 4 times that day and I wouldn't let her wipe her face or let her use a towel till I was done!

7. I had her come to the karaoke bar where I go and which is near her house and blow me in the bathroom and in the alley out back.

These are some of the better ones. I called her a cocksucker and a whore and she never flinched. She is a total enigma to me. I don't make as much money as I used to, but I still see her a couple times a month. In the future, I'm arranging for her to blow 2 other guys till they come on her face. Have them leave then have my fun. Some would say I degraded her, but she didn't seem to mind!