She Doesn't Know I Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed her back onto the bed, reached down and grabbed the waist band of her panties. She again resisted, but knew it was to no avail. I slid the panties down her legs, and snuck a quick peak at the over flowing, cum filled crotch as I tossed them aside. I knelt on the floor between her knees and leaned in. I placed my hands against the insides of her thighs and pushed gently for them to part.

As she parted them, she tried to cover her vagina with her hands, but I moved those aside as well. I moved my face in very close to her sex now. This was nothing like the smell of her panties. This was raw cum soaked sex filling my nostrils.

Her pussy lips were engorged, her pussy itself red. It could have been from being turned on or from having been fucked long and hard. I suspect it was both. She had no way of knowing what I was seeing, but I'm sure she feared the worst. I never let on.

There were globules of cum in the hair that ended just above her clitoris. Her opening appeared to be coated in cum. I could see a thin trail of semen flowing out of her pussy across her asshole. I know she could feel it leaking. How could she not?

I never let on that I saw it. Instead I extended the tip of my tongue and stopped the flow at her ass. Gently I flitted the tip of my tongue across her anus and then along the length of her inner lips. My tongue found her clitoris, and licked gently over and around it. My tongue cleaned the sperm from her pussy as it pleasured her. I never let on. I pressed my lips around her clit and sucked. I moved my mouth around her opening, cleaning all the while. I even cleaned the globs of cum from her pussy hair.

Finally, I went low, and pressed my mouth fully over her vagina. My tongue entered her slowly at first, savoring this new flavor combination of pussy and cum. Then I began to stab my tongue in and out, coaxing the cum from deep within my wife. My mouth was filled with the taste of some unknown black man's seed. It's flavor musky, and its texture thick yet smooth. My throat burned from the saltiness as I swallowed.

It was now, that I was really getting off on eating my wife's pussy, that she too began to get off. She grabbed my hair and began to pull my face into her snatch. I moaned as she did. She said "do you like eating my pussy?".

I managed a muffled "yes" that was barely audible from within her pussy.

"Oh yeah" she said through gritted teeth. She was now grinding her pussy against my face. Bumping her pussy hard against my face, she let go and got up. She told he to lay on my back on the bed and I moved immediately into position.

I was expecting her to lower herself onto my rigid cock at this point, but she shocked me. "Do you want to finish cleaning my dirty pussy baby?" she asked.

"YES" I said. I had barely said the word before she was squatting onto my face. She put her hands on my shoulders to steady herself as she lowered her pussy. My mouth was smothered by her wetness. Or should I say "their" wetness.

As she moved her pussy over my mouth, my tongue continued to dig deeply in and out of her. I thought I had surely cleaned her completely, but this new position unleashed a river into my mouth.

From somewhere deep within her pussy, a new flow of semen began to run into my mouth. I extended my tongue as deeply into her as I could and swallowed the offering hungrily. Just as the flow was receding, her orgasm racked her body.

I could feel her vaginal canal clenching my tongue in cadence with a deep moan from within her. She convulsed her hips in opposition to her vagina clenching my tongue. I reached up to feel her rock hard nipples and gave them a twist to add to her orgasm.

When she had finished cumming, she spun and lowered her pussy onto my cock. It slipped in sloppily, easily, and to the hilt.

She made two strokes and I came. My body convulsed. My cock was in a constant state of contraction and ejaculation. I closed my eyes and let the intensity of my orgasm rock my body. I thought it would never stop.

When I was finished, I opened my eyes to the site of my beautiful wife smiling down at me, still impaled on my cock. She looked amazing, and I'd never been more in love. She had the look of love as well!

When she slid off of me, cum ran from her onto my cock. I'm not sure if it was all mine. Probably not, but I'd done a pretty good job of cleaning her up. I'd had the biggest ejaculation of my life for sure!

She leaned over and took my cock into her mouth, cleaning it completely. As she finished cleaning my cock, she looked into my eyes, swallowed and lay beside me.

Shortly she leaned in and kissed me passionately. Our tongues danced together, and I could detected a similar taste to what I'd tasted earlier when she'd just gotten home. I knew then she mustv'e cleaned his cock the same way just a bit earlier in the evening.

That was three months ago. She still has no idea that I know. I have no plans of telling her or attempting to make her stop. When she gets home, I clean her lover's cum from her pussy, and we make love like newly weds!

12