She Doesn't Know That I Know... 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claud137
claud137
40 Followers

"Oh my, this looks like it might become painful, let me see if I can do something about that." she looked up at me and smiled. She stroked my 7 inches to its full thick hardness. I reached over and pulled her tits out of her low cut nightgown and rolled a stiff nipple between my fingers and thumb. Melissa lowered her head to my lap and took my hard dick into her wet, warm mouth and began to suck me.

She has always given great head and I began to think maybe it's because she gets a lot of practice. I then realized that instead of being upset with jealousy at that moment, I was really turned on by this sexy lady who had chosen me to marry, have children and grow old with, while still having the confidence and sex appeal to attract and have relations with men other than myself.

"I have got to have you now!" I said as she sat up with that wicked grin that just absolutely drives me wild. I knelt down on the floor with her sitting on the couch and she lifted her legs while taking off her white cotton panties. I dove in face first to her beautiful pussy. Ever since I have known her she has kept her pussy and ass well groomed. Shaved smooth around her lips but just a little hair slightly above her clit. Even when we met 25 years ago, many of the girls I had been with had some serious thunder-muff and were quite hairy down there but Melissa was always ahead of the times even with her pussy grooming.

I licked her cunt and concentrated on her sensitive clit with my tongue for a few minutes while I had a couple of fingers inside her the way she likes it. She moaned as she pulled my face into her pussy while she had her first orgasm. She was still seated on the couch as I kissed my way up to her breasts and my hard cock entered her hot sex while I sucked on her stiff nipple.

Her pussy felt no different than any other time. Not looser, not tighter. Maybe her late day shower was just that. Or maybe I have just been used to having her a few hours later than someone else. It didn't matter to me, she was mine and I intended to keep her no matter what.

She thrust back at me as I pounded away thinking that this beautiful, complex and intelligent woman loves me. Thinking of her face in the photo I saw on her phone, I let loose a torrent of cream into her and simply collapsed on top of her.

She kissed me and went up to bed around 11. I said that I would be up there shortly. I waited about 20 minutes.

I just had to go into the kitchen and pick up her phone "1214" and... Nothing... same security screen. "1214" again, nothing. Oh shit, she changed the code today after I spied on only 1 email. And what an eye-opening email that was! She must have decided to change it when she gave me the code to text her sister last night and changed it today. It's going to take some effort, but I will get that code again.

I'm a pretty smart guy. I analyze things for a living. People bring me problems and I gather data and arrange it to find solutions.

(to be continued)

Please vote and I will upload the continuing adventures.

claud137
claud137
40 Followers
12