She Done Him In

Story Info
Eliza finally gets Henry's back up.
3.7k words
3.55
13.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although it says that I am the author, I couldn’t possibly submit this without mentioning my best pal…this is just as much your story as it is mine.

The sounds of their fight resounded in his head as he lay in bed. He told himself that he didn’t do anything wrong; she was just overacting. But he knew otherwise. He had been cold and unfeeling towards her…she had every right to throw his slippers at him, and he knew it.

He wanted to make up with her, but he didn’t quite know how. He wasn’t the type to just say how he felt; he just expected that she already knew. But he knew better, women weren’t like that. He had to say how he felt, and that’s precisely what he hated doing. But he loved her more than he hated it, and he was willing to strip himself of his pride in front of her. He couldn’t let her go.

He stood up to put his robe on, then made his way into the hallway towards Eliza’s bedroom. His heart racing, he lifted his hand up and knocked quietly on her door. After a few seconds of waiting, he decided that she must still be asleep. The thought of her sleeping gave him a warm feeling, and with a small smile on his face, he quietly opened the door to watch her.

It took him a few seconds to adjust to the darkness in the room, so he blindly stumbled over to her bed and kneeled down. But to his horror, he saw that Eliza was nowhere to be found.

His heart started to race and he became dizzy. He stood up and turned the light on, calling her name as he did so. Her bed was made, and all the clothes in the closet were gone. Now he understood why she asked him what she may take with her. He was too late; she left him.

He couldn’t bear the thought of her not being there, and he knew that he was the only one who could rectify it. He quickly changed into his clothes and tried to imagine where she could have gone. He felt there must be only one place; he put on his coat and hat and made his way to the gutters.

Eliza had indeed gone back to where she came from, the place that Professor Higgins called “the gutters”. She felt unmistakably out of place, but she felt she had nowhere else to go. This is where she was raised, the place where she had made so many of her memories, and yet she felt like a stranger. It started to rain, and so ran to the church where she used to sell flowers for shelter. She leaned up against a pillar thought about the night she met Henry Higgins. It was raining like it was then, and she was sitting on the same pillar she was standing at now. She closed her eyes and smiled, remembering her stubbornness and his impudence. She remembered how she refused to let him go without a fight…

Suddenly she felt two hands grab her and push her down to the ground. She opened her eyes and looked up at the three drunken men staring back down at her.

“Lady like you shouldn’t be walking ‘round London this ‘our of the morn, dontcha agree, pretty lady?” one man said.

“Let me go, ya bleedin’ pigs!” Eliza screamed in her old cockney accent.

“Aow, so we’ve got a fellow Eastender, ‘ere, eh? ‘Ow dare you try to play games with us, ya think we’re so stupid we wouldn’t know ya? Grab ‘er purse, we’re gonna teach this little flower girl a lesson.”

Eliza jumped up and started to run, but the men were faster and they stopped her before she could go far. “What’sa matter, ‘fraid, are ya? We’re not gonna hurt ya,” one man said. “Just give us yer purse and we’ll be on our way.”

“Leave me alone you filthy gutter rats,” she cried. She swung at them and tried to run away again, but was tripped by one of the men. She was held to the ground as one of the men tried to pull her purse away from her, the other two holding her tightly to the wet ground.

“Fiesty one, eh? This ‘un’s not gonna be too easy,” one man said.

The rain poured down on Eliza as the men held her hands and her feet, restricting her movement. While one man held her arms, another man crawled between her legs and forced them apart. The third man began to rip her blouse open and kiss her chest. Eliza refused to be beaten, however, and she kicked and wriggled out of their grasp. She didn’t get far, however, for the three men were stronger than she was, and they once again had her pinned to the ground. She began to get very frightened, knowing that there were three of them and only one of her. She started to cry hysterically and begged for them to let her go. The men ignored her pleas, and all three took part in helping to undo her skirt.

Just as one man began to mount her, Eliza felt the man seemingly jump off of her, followed by the release of her arms and legs. She opened her eyes and looked up, and there was her precious professor, fighting the men off of her.

Two of the men were fighting Henry while the third man attempted at Eliza’s skirt once more, but was greeted with a swift kick from the former flower girl. She felt an adrenaline rush surge through her body once she saw her love come to her rescue; she knew then it was real. One of the men was holding Henry as another man was about to hit him, but before he could, Eliza jumped on the man’s back, giving Henry an ample opportunity to escape the man’s clutches. Two of the men took off running with Henry’s wallet and Eliza’s purse, but one man stayed behind to finish the fight. Henry yelled at Eliza to stand by the pillar so as to ensure her safety. As Eliza sat at the pillar, she watched her hero fight the last man until he too left with the others.

Henry leaned over and put his hat back on and stood in the street, looking at Eliza, sitting on the pillar. The rain fell harder, and he looked up at the sky and then back down at her.

“If its worse it’s a sign its nearly ova,” she said, in her Cockney accent. “Cheer ap, keptin, an buy a flower off a poor gel.”

He couldn’t keep from smiling at her as he realized that this was the place that he first saw her. In fact, that was the first thing he heard her say, prompting him to copy her accent down.

“Step over here, you little guttersnipe,” he said, smiling. She walked over to him in the middle of the street and fell into his arms. “It’s time to get home.”

“Oh, Henry, you’ve got a cut on your face…”

“It’s okay, I’m okay…are you?”

“I’m much better now that you’re here…”

They stared into each other’s eyes for a moment before Henry wiped the rain from her face.

“Let’s go home,” he said.

****

When they got home, Henry took his drenched Eliza upstairs and ran a hot bath for her in her bathroom. He sat, waiting for her on her bed, but soon decided that he too should take a shower and clean himself up.

He moved very quickly so as not to miss Eliza before she went to bed. There were so many things that he had to tell her, he couldn’t let her think for another moment that he didn’t love her. Once he stepped out of the shower, he put on a robe and hurried to her room, expecting her to be getting ready for bed.

Once he got back to her room, he knocked on the door, but was greeted with no response. He cracked the door open to see if she was in bed, but he saw that she wasn’t, so he assumed that she was still in the bath. He sat back down on the bed and began to think. He wondered what he was going to tell her, how he was going to tell her what he felt. He knew that he had to apologize, but he wasn’t quite sure how. He had never apologized to anyone before in his life, but he knew that he would have to now. He rehearsed several versions of his apology in his mind, but soon realizes that Eliza has been in the bath a very long time. He pressed his ear to the bathroom door, and upon hearing no water splashing, he assumed that she was out. He waited a few moments longer and still there was no sign of her, so he decided to see if she was alright. He stood up and knocked on the door, but there was no answer. He knocked louder and pressed his ear to the door, and heard a soft voice but could not make out what she was saying. He opened the door then peered in to check on her. He stood there as he looked at her, sitting in the tub, trembling. She didn’t move or say a word to him as he walked closer to her. Her legs were pressed up against her chest and her arms were wrapped around them tightly, her chin resting on her knees. She just stared ahead of her, not focusing on anything in particular, just staring. Upon closer inspection, he noticed her cheeks were tear-stained and that she was shivering. He leaned down and crouched by the side of the tub and put his right hand on her back and rubbed it gently. With his left hand, he reached into the tub and felt the water. It was cold. He looked at her face again and was saddened by its expression.

“Tell me what’s wrong…” he said. He moved his hand up her back and massaged the back of her neck with his thumb. Eliza opened her mouth to speak, but her lips began to quiver and her eyes started to water up again. She felt so ashamed of herself for running away from his hospitality, and she felt stupid for having feelings for him. She knew that he could never reciprocate her love for him. But she was also confused and intimidated about him being so nice to her now. As she sat and thought, she felt a pair of strong arms lifting her up and standing her up, then she felt a huge white soft towel around her shivering body. She smiled as she noticed that he was trying not to look at her body. He quickly wrapped her up and to her surprise, he lifted her up as though she were as light as a feather, and carried her into her room.

She removed her arms from underneath the towel and wrapped them around her neck. He sat down on the edge of her bed and held her as she sat on his lap. As much as he loved the feeling of her arms around him, he gently removed them and looked at her face in awe.

“I need to talk to you,” he said. “I…I haven’t been very nice to you. I’ve been very rude to you, and I want to…I want to apologize. I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings...those nasty things I called you…I didn’t mean them.”

Eliza looked at him in awe and wondered if she was dreaming. She looked down at the bed as if she expected herself to wake up as usual, dreaming of being in his arms but waking up alone. She waited a few more moments, trying to let his apology sink in. Once she realized that it was reality, she leaned close to his ear and whispered, “I washed me face an ‘ands before I come, I did.”

They both roared with laughter, easing up the tension. He stopped and looked at her face through his tears, then cupped her face in his hands and brought her closer to kiss her tenderly.

Eliza pulled back and looked at him, wondering what was going on in his mind. With her arms still on his shoulders, she began to kiss his neck and suck on his earlobe. Her right hand moved down and tugged at the belt of his robe. His hand moved over hers and they undid the belt together, slowly and lingeringly. She let go of his earlobe and started planting gentle kisses down his neck and down onto his hairy chest. She took both her hands and pulled off his robe as she continued kissing him. She threw his robe onto the floor, and then started to unbutton his pajama top, very slowly. She kissed his chest all the way down his torso as she undid each button. She looked up at him and gave him a mischievous grin then ripped the top off, throwing it onto the floor. She wrapped her legs around his waist, causing her towel to fall around her hips. Her breasts pressed against his chest and her hands cradled his head as they kissed. The kiss was very soft and gentle, but increased in intensity as he opened his lips and her tongue slip into his mouth and met his with a fiery passion. Their kiss became very intense as his hands moved down her body to grab the towel off of her and throw it onto the floor. She is naked now, as is he, save for his pajama pants. He quickly stood up, her legs still wrapped around him, keeping her close to him until she slid down and broke the kiss. Her hands moved down onto his chest as she pushed him back, forcing him to fall onto his back on the soft bed. She playfully fell on top of him and then slid down onto the floor onto her knees, between his legs. He remained on his back with his arms spread out on the bed, her hands moving over his hips, grabbing hold of his pants pulling them off ever so slowly. Henry’s breathing became very fast and loud as his pants were moved down further to reveal his erection. Eliza smiled and undid the two buttons of his pants and slid her hand inside, then took his penis gently into her hand and stroked it lovingly. Henry bucked at her touch as she smiled up at him with a twinkle in her eye.

"Oh, my little guttersnipe!" he shouted. At that, she took both hands and literally tore the pants off of him, then climbed on top of him gently. He rolled her over onto her back and asks her and looked at her, holding her cheek in his hand. “Have you ever done this before?” he whispered.

"No,” she replied. They gazed deeply into each others eyes as they both realized the significance of the situation. Henry caressed her cheek and kissed her ever so gently. He reached down and put his penis at her slick opening, then leaned down and kissed her once more. He entered her very slowly, careful not to hurt her. Her hips bucked at his touch, and he looked down and smiled at her. He kissed her again, letting her know that there was no reason to be nervous. As he began making love to her, he moved very slowly, knowing it could be hurting her. But Eliza’s body quickly adjusted to him and she started to move her hips in unison with his, letting him know that he could go a bit faster. As he made love to her, he kissed her neck and collarbone, then looked in her eyes and whispered in her ear. “Oh how I love you,” he gasped. He looked down at her again. “Are you okay?” he asked.

She smiled and nodded yes, then pulled his head down to her so she could kiss him. She started to get into it a little more as he went harder and faster, letting her hands roam his body. He felt his orgasm coming on, but he continued to make love to her, doing his best to keep it from coming and ending the most wonderful moment of his life. Eliza wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him closer to her, sensing his fight. As much as she loved the feeling of him making love to her, she wanted him to finish inside of her quickly, wanting that special moment with the man she loved. She moved her hips slightly to give him a different sensation, then clenched her muscles, forcing her vagina to tighten around his erection. Henry felt her milking him, and could not resist it any longer. He whispered to her that it was coming and she pulled him closer and clenched harder. His penis was throbbing powerfully inside of her, and with one firm shove of his hips, he let his orgasm rip through him, shooting his seed deep inside Eliza's womb. Eliza's head was spinning, her eyes locked with Henry through the whole ride. Henry is utterly exhausted, collapsing on top of Eliza's tiny body. She held him to her as they both tried to catch their breath. Henry pulled back and looked at her, seeing how the sweat on her forehead made her bangs stick to her skin. He kissed her and realized that he could not end this without first taking her to that threshold, that climax of pleasure for his little guttersnipe. He kissed his way from her lips, down to her neck, her collarbone, her breasts, stopping at her midriff.

Henry started gently kissing her on her belly-button, his hands holding her hips. He let his tongue lick it gently and then carried on licking downward until he found himself between her legs. He looked up at her quickly and she gave him a look he had never seen her make before, a look that said dont stop! He buried his face into her vagina and started sucking on her clitoris hard as her juices flowed out. His hands held her thighs, and he could feel them quivering as she arched her back and pushed her vagina hard into his face. She was on her knees and arched so far back, her head almost touched the bed.

“Oh Professor!" she cried as he let his tongue slip inside of her. She now held her hands in a fist, her arms spread out as she moved her hips back and forth harder and harder as he drank her womanhood. She finally collapsed onto her back when he removed his tongue and scooted up next to her. He knew she still hadn’t reached her total height of pleasure yet, so he feels he needed to finish what he had started, but not before he rested a bit and let her get comfortable again. He rested his head in between her breasts and listened to her heart beating a mile a second.

“Are you okay?” he asked as he looked up at her.

“Yes,” she said, smiling. Her face was shiny with sweat. Her whole body was sweaty, and it smelled sweet to him. He started sucking on her neck again, and with a swift move he rolled onto his back and pulled her on top of him. She lowered herself back on his erect penis and let it enter her. She took his hands and entwined her fingers with his and started riding him harder and harder, thrusting her tiny body faster and faster until she suddenly jerked her hips and came to a stop and hung her head back. She felt it coming and he prepared himself as she let out a roar of ecstasy, falling on top of him. They turned to their sides with their arms wrapped around each other’s necks, their heads resting on a single pillow. He remained inside of her as they pushed themselves hard against each other.

"I love you," Henry whispered into her ear. She looked at him with tears in her eyes. She couldn’t believe that he actually admitted it.

"He loves me," she said to herself. Her lips started to quiver and her eyes welled up in a flood of tears. She smiled at him and found it hard to reply.

"I love....." she says, trying to look him in the eye. He looked deep into her eyes and his heart broke for her as he realized that he was the first person EVER to tell her they loved her. He took his hands and cupped her face. Her eyes close tightly as her tears flowed down into his hands.

"Open your eyes, Eliza, and look at me," he said gently. Eliza tried but the tears were stinging her eyes. With his thumbs, he gently wiped away her tears and kissed her eyes dry. She blinked a bit and then opened them and looked straight back into his loving gaze. Her lips were still trembling a bit as he looked at her. "Now listen to me, Eliza, very carefully. I LOVE YOU. L.O.V.E . LOVE YOU! Do you believe me?"

"Yes, I believe you...I love you, love you, love you," she whispered back, trying to contain her happiness as she kissed him on the mouth, her hands still wrapped around his back, her nails almost digging into his skin. They were still on their sides, pressed tightly against each other, his penis is still twitching inside of her. He finally exited her and held her in his arms as they fell asleep, covered by just a satin sheet. They had to stick close together, as they are on her single bed and there wasn’t a lot of room to move around in. Her blinds are open and the moonlight shines on them. There is silence...