She Dreams

Story Info
She dreams of a fantasy lover.
1.4k words
4.43
15.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nitegazer
nitegazer
110 Followers

She stood outside in her garage, the music loud, surrounding her. She closed her eyes and wished he was with her. They had only been together once and it had been so wonderful. But they hadn’t been able to meet since then and it was making her crazy. She had been emailing him and every once in a while he talked to her on the phone. It had been so frustrating because she couldn’t find the right words to talk to him with. When they wrote to each other she had no problem pouring out her heart to him, but speaking to him made her mind go blank.

She had gone out to the garage to change the laundry and found herself standing in front of the stereo putting in the City of Angels CD that reminded her so much of him. She selected Angel….yes, he was her angel after all. The music, the words, took her away; there was no way someone young could understand the depths of emotion Sarah McLachlan had written into this song. To understand it you had to have lived some; to have suffered some from bitter heartbreak and a failed marriage and from the way life always tries to knock you down every time you stand up. She had always loved this song, that’s why she had chosen it that other night, but after that first night it had become Samy.

Now, she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around herself as she began to move with the music; it filled her, the words burned into her soul and lifted her. Music had always been able to carry her away; every song from her past brought back vivid personal memories. But this song reminded her of Samy. He had brought to her that same feeling of safe harbor, and she sorely missed him even if she had only been with him that one time. She hadn’t wanted to go home that day. She had driven home wondering if he had really felt the same as her, or was she just being foolish? She had wondered if she would ever see him again, or if he was done with her since he’d gotten what he’d wanted. Then, he had written her and the whole world opened up for her again. She had almost given up, almost let life beat her……Thoughts of him, the words they had shared filled her,

In her imagination…

… He was there behind her, his arms wrapping around her as he pressed her to him, his lips warm on her neck; he turned her around and kissed her temple softly as he slowly moved them into the rhythm of the music. His lips found hers making little flutters in her stomach, making her breath come short and she lost herself in his arms and the magic of the music. He was a wonderful dancer moving effortlessly making it easy to follow him. She loved the way his body felt in her arms as they danced strong and sure of himself. The music changed and they flowed into it seamlessly, never missing a step. His lips found hers again hot and soft and then… on her neck just behind her ear where she was so sensitive, and there was his hand warm on her bottom pressing her against him. She felt him harden against her thigh as his hands eased up to cup her breast, thumb sliding across her nipple testing its hardness. She almost lost her step, but he swept her along not letting her stumble.

The song ended and they stilled in each others arms. She opened her eyes and looked up to find his eyes were smiling down at her, his beautiful smile telling her what he wanted. He kissed her then again, this time more insistent, his tongue slipping between her parted lips teasing her, sucking her bottom lip, biting it gently. She gave a little moan as she melted against him surrendering her mouth, surrendering her body to him. He swept her into his arms then, their lips locked together in a blinding kiss. Her arms circled his neck and pressed him to her; her mouth devouring his. Without hesitation he carried her to the lawn couch they used for seating in the garage. Slowly he unbuttoned her blouse, kissing and caressing this gift as he unwrapped it, savoring the taste of her skin and the way she arched her back against his mouth as he moved down to kiss the soft skin just above her panties. His hands slid back up to stroke and tease her breasts as he kissed his way across her body, and he felt her push his hands into her breasts nipples poking hard into his palms. He kissed the soft underside of her breasts then continuing around to take each of her nipples at last into his mouth; loving her little whimpers of pleasure, he buried his face between her breasts, for a moment overcome with her. She held his head against her heart, stroking his hair, fingers tickling little trails down his neck, across his shoulders. He straightened, urgent now, and slipped her warm-ups and panties off in one motion. She lay there on the green cushion in nothing but her blouse and socks, the blouse framing the swell of her breasts, as she lay there open for him, her eyes watching him, slitted gray, clouded with emotion; a smile touched her lips as she watched him remove his clothing. He loved the way her breasts rose and fell as her breathing quickened, proof to him of her quickening desire.

Seeing her there like that he couldn’t wait any longer, it had been too long since he’d taken her. He slid between her thighs, and she rose to meet him, her arms encircling him and pulling him against her, urgent, demanding his lips and he felt his dick jump against the hot opening of her pussy, “Oh God” he thought, “so sweet, so wet”. With her words of love caressing his ear he entered her sliding hard into the aching warmth of her, the softness of her; so hot he thought he would melt and run into her. Stroking long, deep into her, he was lost, the smell of her hair, the way her nipples pressed hard against his chest. He cried out against her neck as her nails raked his skin and he plunged harder, faster moving his hips against hers rubbing the hardness between his legs deep into the softness between hers. He slowed then and started shorter strokes, pushing his pubic mound against her clit at the end of his stroke, rubbing her inside and outside till he felt the little tremors from her pussy that signaled she would soon begin to cum. She arched her back, changing the pressure of his dick inside her and he matched his rhythm to hers, probing and stroking her as her she rubbed herself against the hardness filling her. He fucked her with his dick; with his hands, with his mouth, till she covered her eyes with her arms, begging him to stop. He laughed and reached his hand down to slide his thumb back and forth across her slick hard clit while the other hand grasped one of her wonderfully hard nipples and pinched it sharply. He loved the way it caused her pussy to jerk hard on his dick, so he continued the pinches, gradually increasing the strength and duration of each pinch while he stroked 1, 2, deep into her; his thumb punishing her swollen clit, then repeating the cycle over and over till she wrapped her legs tightly around him and cried out to him urging him on. Then at last, when he felt he couldn’t hold for one more stroke he felt the little tremors that told him she was starting to cum. He felt her pussy grip him tightly in the first waves of her orgasm and let himself be carried along with her; washed away in the flood of their passion as he came, pulsing his life inside her; wave after wave of pleasure as they came, stopping time.

He collapsed against her paralyzed and she gathered him to her holding him inside her, her legs wrapped tightly around him, little kisses from her covering his neck and chest as she loved him. He groaned, shivering from her hands as they stroked his back, tracing little patterns with her fingers as she nuzzled his neck, his ear, kissing his eyes in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

The “little death” the French called it. Maybe they were right … She opened her eyes and sighing, went back into the house.

nitegazer
nitegazer
110 Followers