She Finally Has Two Brothers

Story Info
A threesome with her brother in law.
1.5k words
3.74
88.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sneaky01
sneaky01
23 Followers

My wife's name is Jen, and she is in her 30s. She has a very nice, thin body with 36C breasts that are enjoyed by almost all men and some women. My name is Dennis and I am in my 40s. We've been married for about ten years now, and have enjoyed some threesomes and one foursome in the past nine years. My brother has told me recently that he's enjoyed the skimpy outfits that she's worn to family gatherings in those years. He loves her long, trim, legs that she normally has covered with thigh highs. Of course, I've known this, and enjoyed the fact that he thinks my wife is beautiful and sexy. His name is Lonnie, and he is also in his 40s.

We've been talking about having a threesome with him for about a year. In the last two months we've been getting closer and closer to the final goal. The only problem is that Lonnie's been trying to get Jen and his wife together. Lonnie's wife would like to get with Jen, but Jen really isn't into her. Jen has a fantasy to fuck two brothers at the same time, and that's all she wants to do. Lonnie suggested that his wife and Jen, both get into doggie style and he can jump back and forth between them. Jen didn't really want to do that, but figured it was one way to get fucked by two brothers in one night, so the two ladies talked about it and decided to try it.

The four of us finally got together one night to drink and socialize. Lonnie and I figured if we were drinking we might be able to get some sex out of it. Well, after some sexual talk, we started stirring the ladies drinks with our cocks, and they would clean off our cocks by licking and sucking them. Lonnie's wife started to get upset because Jen was making Lonnie moan, so we put an end to it. But, when Lonnie's wife went to the bathroom, Jen would flash us some tits, or lift her skirt to show her small patch of pubes, pussy lips and clit. Once, Lonnie went over to Jen and started to eat her out. We knew they had to be quick, or get caught. It wasn't long enough for Jen to cum, but certainly was long enough for the three of us to enjoy, and they didn't get caught.

We soon decided that it's time for everyone to turn in, figuring Lonnie's wife might fall asleep soon, and Lonnie would be able to sneak down to our bedroom. Jen and I were having fun kissing and rubbing each other. I sucked and licked her pussy, and was rubbing my dick on her clit when we heard the stairs squeak and the stair door open. We were both really nervous and excited, but the person went to the bathroom and back upstairs. We later found out that it was him, but every time he got up to come down, she was still awake. Jen and I couldn't take it anymore, deciding to have sex. It was great, we were fantasizing that he was there and it was Lonnie fucking my wife. Needless to say Jen came a few times, I shot my load into her and we finally just went to sleep.

The next morning we all talked for a while and they left to go home. Jen talked to Lonnie's wife later on and was told that she didn't have any problems with what happened last night. After a few weeks of talking online we decided to try it again. This time it would be at their house. The same thing was going to happen, but when we got there Lonnie's wife wasn't back from the store yet. Lonnie and I figured we'd take advantage of the situation, so we spread Jen out and took some sexy, half naked pictures of her. Jen was wearing a skirt with no panties underneath, and when she spread her legs wide open exposing her pussy, Lonnie decided he needed to taste her. He licked and sucked her pussy making her cum.

I encouraged him to stick his dick in just long enough for both of them to get the feel for each other. Once there, neither wanted to stop, but we knew Lonnie's wife would be home soon. No one wanted to get caught and ruin the night, so they stopped after about fifteen seconds. It wasn't long before his wife came home, and we started talking about sex and things we'd like to have happen. Well after a few hours, Lonnie's wife still hadn't given the go ahead, so Lonnie and I devised a plan that Jen and I would leave for the night, but instead of going home we'd get a hotel room across town and Lonnie would meet us there. About an hour later there was a knock at our door. Jen answered the door wearing her thigh highs and a smile. I could tell that Lonnie wanted to kiss her, but she invited him in and turned too quickly for him to do anything.

After a few minutes of small talk trying to calm our nerves; Jen laid down on the bed and asked if Lonnie would like to eat her pussy. He didn't need to be asked twice. Lonnie began eating her pussy for the first time, and both were really enjoying it. Jen didn't know Lonnie was that good at eating pussy, it only took a couple minutes and she was bucking her hips from the orgasm that her brother-in-law was giving her. It was so intense, from the good job Lonnie was doing, to the fact that it was her husbands' brother, to the fact that her husband was watching and enjoying just as much as she was. Dennis was snapping pics left and right, while playing with his own cock.

After Jen came twice, she asked if it was Lonnie's turn to receive some pleasure. Of course Lonnie wasn't going to complain, so Jen spun around and sucked his cock into her mouth. Jen's always been great at giving head, and Lonnie has had her mouth on his cock a couple times in the past for just a few short moments, so he knew what to expect. It felt incredible and soon she had Lonnie hard as a rock. She spun back around, and for the second time tonight had Lonnie's cock in her pussy, only this time it was going to be for the full ride. Doggie style was Jen's preference and Lonnie didn't disappoint her. Within about twenty minutes from when she opened the door and invited Lonnie in, she came three times and was soon looking for her fourth.

Lonnie was somewhat uncomfortable with all the pics that Dennis had been taking. He asked Dennis to quit for a little bit, so he could focus more on Jen. Dennis took this opportunity to continue stroking his cock and Lonnie asked Jen if she would roll over so he could see her face while he fucked her. She rolled over and stuck her legs in the air. Lonnie slid inside her and rested her legs on his shoulders. Lonnie loves legs and ankles wrapped in thigh highs and was soon rubbing them with his face, and kissing them. It didn't take Lonnie long before he was pounding Jen and she had another orgasm. She was having so much fun getting fucked by her husbands' brother and he was finally feeling comfortable enough that Dennis was able to start taking pics again. Lonnie rolled Jen back over into doggie style, grabbed her ankles and was soon on his way to his first orgasm with Jen. He pushed his cock as deep as he could and sent his sperm inside her waiting pussy.

Jen was so glad she'd gotten the birth control shot, because her fantasy was to have both brothers cum in her pussy in the same night. With Lonnie's load of sperm in her, it was now time for her husband's deposit. Dennis and Jen were so horny from the first part of this threesome, that it took less than two minutes and they were both cumming, Jen for about the fifth or sixth time and Dennis for the first time, placing his full load in his wife's pussy with his brothers' load. With everyone spent, Lonnie said he was going to roll on down the road and let us have some fun discussing what had just happened. What a great night to this point, Jen was able to have multiple orgasms and get two loads of cum from two brothers. Both brothers were able to cum in a beautiful woman, and both loved having this sort of threesome sex.

Jen thanked Lonnie, and Lonnie thanked both Jen and Dennis, and left. Jen thanked Dennis for giving her one of her fantasies, but suggested next time they do a double penetration. Dennis was ready to call Lonnie back, but decided that he would rather have his wife to himself for a while. Double penetration would just have to wait until next time. Dennis rolled Jen over and fucker her ferociously blasting a final load into Jen and giving her one last orgasm for night.

sneaky01
sneaky01
23 Followers