She Forgot Morning Ch. 10

Story Info
Bill takes Sarah out for a romantic evening
845 words
4.39
21.6k
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

 

When Sarah got back to work she immediately called up to Bill but once again, he was away from his desk. Leaving a message she quickly described what she recalled from her session with the therapist and said that, aside from a follow up appointment, she had finished up her therapy. Yeah it was a lot to say in a message, but she was too excited to think about much else.

While she knew she wouldn't get much accomplished the rest of the day, she stayed at work hoping Bill might get the message and call her back. As the day wore on she tried calling him a few more times, wondering if perhaps he just didn't notice he had a message or was he avoiding her. With only fifteen minutes left in the work day she got her answer.

She was about to shut down her computer when she happened to glance toward the elevators and saw a huge arrangement of roses bobbing up and down as it meandered through the cubicles. When it finally arrived at her desk she looked up to see Bill holding a vase of beautiful red roses.

"Hey Sarah, I found these downstairs in the lobby, saw your name on them and figured I'd carrying them on up," Bill said.

"Oh Bill," she said embracing him, "Really, where did you get them?"

"The flower shop had a sale and I just can't resist a bargain, but hey we need to put these down here and get moving."

"What's the rush Bill?"

"Well, it may be presumptuous of me, but I made reservations. Would you like to go to dinner with me at..."

"Of course I will...," she paused as Bill waved a finger back and forth.

"You didn't let me finish. Would you like to go to dinner with me at Orlean Place?" he asked.

"How did you get reservations as such a short notice?"

"Well, actually I've had them for several days, except I had to reschedule."

"When I kept putting you off?"

Bill shrugged, "They were very nice about it, but we do need to get going."

Sarah put the vase with her flowers at her desk, shut down her computer and then grabbed her things and followed Bill to the elevators. When he pushed the button to the garage level she said, "Oh, we're driving today."

"Yeah, I didn't figure the bus trip would be all that romantic, especially since we'd have to change busses several times. This way we can stop by your apartment and let you drop off your things and then go."

"Will I have time to change?"

Nodding, he said, "If you can do it quickly."

The elevator stopped at the parking level and Bill led Sarah out to his car. He unlocked the door, opened it for her and then slipped around and climbed in on the driver's side. They were a bit ahead of the after work rush, so he was able to quickly maneuver out of the parking garage and onto the street.

They made it quickly through traffic and found a spot close to the front entrance to Sarah's building. Quickly riding up on the elevator they walked down the hallway and Sarah unlocked the door. Stepping into her apartment she directed Bill to the couch in the living room as she headed back to her bedroom.

Bill had just started glancing through a magazine when he looked up and saw Sarah standing naked in front of him. He slowly stood up, mesmerized in the sight. Her small breasts with the firm, erect nipples, the gentle curve of her hip and the dark, curly patch of pubic hair drew him to her. Reaching around her, he ran his hands gently down her back as he pulled her against him.

Feeling her breasts press against his chest he cupped her buttocks and squeezed the soft flesh of her ass. His cock, pressed against her, was getting hard as he turned his head and leaned forward to kiss her gently on the lips. She reached to his shirt and began unbuttoning it, but he reached up and stopped her.

"Sarah, if we do this now I won't be able to after dinner. Let's wait, I want tonight to be special."

"We don't need to go to a fancy restaurant for it to be special," she replied.

"We don't need to, but I want to take you there. The restaurant by itself is not special, but when we are there together, it will be. Okay?"

Smiling, she leaned her hips forward grinding against his erection and said, "Okay, as long as I get to see this when we come back."

"You take off your clothes and he'll be back for sure."

She returned to her room and quickly got dressed. When she stepped out into the living room she could see Bill liked her outfit. When he reached out his hand to hers, she could feel it tremble some. "Yes," she thought to herself, "tonight will be special."