She Gently Cupped My Balls

Story Info
Sublime sex with a sexagenarian.
1.6k words
4.28
95.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chrislick
chrislick
16 Followers

I have always fancied older women, and as I have got older, obviously the age group I'm interested in has risen too. So now I'm in my 50s, I like a nice 60-70-year-old. And that, you probably think, reduces my chances considerably. Well, yes, but it doesn't mean there is no chance at all.

You go on a dating website and there are plenty of grannies, although the sites that talk about MILFs (moms I'd like to fuck) have different standards from mine. They are mainly talking about 30-somethings for the benefit of teenage boys. And sites devoted to GILFs (grannies I'd like to fuck) just don't seem genuine to me. You never seem to get a response, or if you do it's from someone who clearly hasn't read your message and is probably working for the site, stringing you along.

Anyway, I joined a respectable dating site and struck up an email conversation with a woman of 67. It was she who brought up the age difference, and of course I said it didn't matter, which it doesn't unless you are thinking of having a future together. If, like me, you just planned to get her into bed and take it from there, age doesn't matter at all. She looked to be in good shape (not that that bothers me particularly either) and sounded like an interesting person, so I arranged to meet her at a pub for lunch.

I arrived early and, as it was springtime, I sat at a table outside. She turned up in her little, sensible Japanese car and I had the chance to watch her walk across the car park. Quite slim, wearing a knitted jumper, knee-length red skirt, a bit of a heel on her shoes, hair freshly permed. Not a bad looking package at all.

We shook hands, which I always think is a strange thing to do on a date, but everyone does it, so I do too. We had a pleasant lunch with a glass of wine each and got along okay. Her husband had died two years earlier and she had just ventured onto the dating site to test the water. What this said to me was that she hadn't had a man in her life for too long and maybe she missed sex as well as companionship. I could well visualise myself lying on top of her and reintroducing the delights of penetrative intercourse.

What I wasn't sure of was how quickly to proceed, so I decided to err on the side of caution. She gave me a lift home and I didn't touch her, just said I would be in touch.

I emailed her that evening and said I had enjoyed meeting her and would she like to meet again. She said okay, so I invited her to my place for dinner the next night. I thought she might want another public meeting first, but she said fine.

The next day I stuck a chicken in the oven and bought some wine and at 8 o'clock there she was at my door. This time we didn't shake hands, but again I didn't touch her. We chatted happily over the meal and she seemed impressed that a man could cook. As I cleared the table I gave her a little kiss on the lips and although she didn't kiss back, she said 'Mmm, that was nice,' so I did it again and her tongue played with mine. We moved onto the settee and were soon entwined in a passionate embrace. If there had been a lingering suspicion that sex for a woman of her generation was different from mine, it disappeared at the same time as the blood surged into my penis. She was wearing a jumper and skirt again, so I slid my hand inside and fondled her breasts. She undid a couple of buttons on my shirt and slipped her hand inside, stroking and exploring.

I decided to go for it, so I took my hand out of her top and slid it up her skirt. Her knees were slightly apart and she obviously enjoyed being felt up, but when I tried to get my hand inside her knickers, she said 'You're not going to have me tonight,' in a matter-of-fact way. She was very turned on, though. There was a little damp patch on her knickers, where her juices were overflowing.

'Okay,' I said, and resumed kissing her and feeling every inch of skin I could access. I picked up her left hand and placed it on my bulge. She started to feel me through my jeans and as her breathing was getting faster and she was kissing and licking my neck, I decided to invite her a stage further. I lifted myself up a little and slid my jeans and pants down to my knees, then sat down again.

'Well, you can do anything you like to me,' I said, and she immediately started playing with my erect penis.

'You can suck me if you like,' I added, and almost without hesitation she leaned down and took me in her mouth. This was a woman of 67 giving me a blowjob on our second date, and the thought of it alone made me want to come.

After a while she came up for air and we kissed some more.

'Did you enjoy that?' she asked with a smile.

'Ooh. God yes,' I replied. 'Would you do it again, but kneel in front of me this time?'

She got on her knees, this respectable woman of pensionable age, and sucked her lover's penis. I fumbled with her clothes and reached with my hand as far as I could down her naked back. I needed to have another crack at getting into her knickers, so I said 'Come up here.'

She sat next to me and we kissed and I attempted to get a finger inside the damp white cotton.

'Not tonight,' she repeated, then added 'I'd better be going anyway.'

We arranged to meet at her place the next night, and I was in a state of arousal all day. I knocked on her door at 7 and we went out for a bar meal, but were back indoors by 9.

I grabbed her in the kitchen and we kissed and fondled each other. Then she led me into the bedroom.

I had thought she might be uncomfortable about it, having sex in the room where she and her husband had spent so many nights, but I was wrong. Pam unzipped my trousers and knelt in front of me before looking up with a naughty look in her eye. 'Am I the oldest woman who has ever sucked your cock?' she asked.

'Yesterday you were,' I said, and watched her face as she considered what this meant. 'Today you're even older,' I explained, 'So you can break the record again.'

She eagerly plunged her mouth onto my aching cock and sucked and licked it enthusiastically.

'You're also the oldest woman I've never been inside,' I said, and she stood up and quickly took her clothes off.

'Well, we'd better do something about that,' she said as she rubbed her body against mine and peeled my shirt off.

She lay on the bed on her side and looked at my body -- the body of the man who was about to fuck her. I pushed her onto her back and said 'I'm going to lick your ancient vagina, you gorgeous woman.'

Again, the thought of doing this with such a mature pillar of the community gave me an extra buzz. She tasted broadly the same as any middle-aged woman I had ever had the pleasure of licking. They were somehow less spicy than young women, but I wasn't complaining as Pam writhed with pleasure at the probing of my tongue. I was licking this delicious part of a woman who had had sex thousands of times, had pissed out of this area hundreds of thousands of times, showered and bathed somewhere between those two figures, had bled, sweated and wiped and given herself and declined to give herself and was now being devoured salaciously by a man who, at that instant, thought of her as little less than a goddess.

Pam put her hands on my head and said 'I need you inside me,' so I gave her lips a final kiss and then moved up to kiss her mouth. She was slightly hesitant about kissing someone who was covered in her own juices, but soon gave in to the decadent delight.

I positioned myself between her legs and slipped inside her quickly and easily.

'Now, you beautiful woman, I'm going to do you good and proper,' I growled.

'Yes, do me,' she whispered. 'Fuck me. Shag me, Chris.'

I fucked her slowly at first, then harder and faster, but for some reason I knew I wasn't going to come inside her -- I have no idea why.

After a while I stopped and told her 'I'm sorry, I don't think I'm going to have an orgasm.'

'Ooh, I've had two,' she said, and she was puffing and panting, blowing through pursed lips like a woman in labour.

'Stop now,' she said softly. 'Do you want to come on my belly?'

I knelt astride her and enjoyed watching her enjoying watching me masturbating. She gently cupped my balls with her right hand, which sent me over the edge and my impatient spunk shot up past her face. I emptied myself on her chest and she rubbed the semen into her nipples, then licked her fingers.

'This is no way to treat a senior citizen,' she said with a smile.

'That was the most fun I have ever had,' I replied.

'Really?' she said, surprised. 'So you think you will want to disgrace me again?'

chrislick
chrislick
16 Followers