She Gets More Than She Asked For

Story Info
April wanted to be tied, but she never expected what he did.
3.5k words
4.19
74.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there, finally living out one of my fantasies. I was tied to the bed wearing only a satin scarf around my head, used as a blindfold. The ropes were pulled tight, the knots a little tighter than they should have been. They hurt but since I had been pestering my boyfriend, Jake, to do this to me for a while now, I knew better than to complain. He had done a good job of securing me, making me totally helpless. I lay on my back, my arms stretched tight above my head, one tied to either side of the headboard. My legs were pulled wide apart and tied at the ankles to the bedpost at the foot of the bed.

It was early spring and the partially open window made the room uncomfortably cool (he likes it that way). As for me, I usually can handle it with a heavy blanket on top of me. But this night I shivered as a gentle cool breeze moved over my naked skin. My nipples were so hard they ached . . . both from the cold air and from my own excitement.

I lay there wondering where Jake had gone. After he had tied me and blindfolded me, I heard him undress and leave the room. I couldn't tell just how long he'd left me alone in that chilly room, but it felt like hours. At the same time, I was so hot, so aroused, my mind was going wild anticipating what he was planning to do to me. I could feel my wetness as it slowly leaked from my pussy, and the random cool breeze passing over my sex reminded me just how wet I had gotten. He'd tied me spread so wide that I was unable to move my legs at all, unable to relieve some of the incredible tension I was feeling.

After what seemed like hours of waiting, I heard movement in the hallway and I could sense he had returned to the bedroom finally. Suddenly, I felt his hand grabbing my breast and squeezing hard. His hand was warm and, despite how hard he was squeezing, I welcomed his touch. I actually enjoyed the soothing pain he was giving me.

Finally, his hand released my aching breast and as he moved it slowly from my skin. I arched my back as my body tried to follow his touch, longing to be touched even more. I heard him move away, but quickly felt the weight of him at the foot of the bed, apparently positioning himself between my legs. I could feel his warm breath on my skin as he moved over me.

Lost in the flood of sensations, my mind had drifted into a reality it had never experienced. I kept telling myself that this is a fantasy. It's something I've wanted to happen for ages. But now that I was there, not able to see or move, it took on a reality that made me apprehensive, and fearful.

All of a sudden I felt a cold shock to my skin as Jake generously poured a thick liquid over my bare pussy. The intensity of the sensation took my breath away, as I felt the cold ooze down between my legs. In a moment, something began to press inside the swollen lips of my pussy. It also felt cool on my skin, and at first I was not sure what it was. Then he pushed harder and I felt the object starting to penetrate me.

He'd found my box of toys! He was using one of my dildos, the largest one. It had been given to me as a booby prize at a party a few months back, but it was so thick I had never actually used it before, at least not for penetration. But now Jake was pushing it so slowly, so firmly into me. I wasn't sure I would be able to take it as I felt it move further inside, stretching my pussy.

It started to hurt and I tried to explain to him that I didn't think it would fit. But his only response was to push even harder.

"Stop," I whined, "please, you're hurting me, it hurts."

His only response was to spread my lips and pinch my clit really hard! But he still didn't stop pushing. I don't know what hurt worse the huge dildo being pushed into me, filling me up more than I have ever been in my life, or his fingernails digging into my clit as he pinched even harder. And every time I started to complain he would just push harder, and harder.

Quickly, I learned to just shut up, grit my teeth, and take it. "You asked for this, April," I thought to myself with some remorse. And I knew if Jake really wanted, it could get a lot worse. It took several minutes of excruciating effort, but finally I could feel the huge fake cock deep inside pressing into the very depths of my virginal passage. Yes it did hurt but at the same time, (it's hard to explain) it was a soothing pain, uncomfortable but enjoyable at the same time.

"Fuck, that naked cunt looks so hot with that monster rubber cock in it." Jake's voice was almost a growl. I'd never heard him sound like that before. Of course, we've never done anything like that before, either.

Then I felt the cold liquid again as he pored more of it over my pussy, then up over my belly and down each leg. From the smell and feel of it I'm pretty sure it was baby oil. Other than the initial cold shock, the oil felt good--especially when his strong warm hands started massaging it into my skin, and all over my body.

Every now and then he would check to see if the dildo was still deep inside me, pressing it inward, twisting a little bit. I was a little surprised it hadn't slipped out when Jake removed his hand. But I think because of how big it was and how tight I am, it held.

I enjoyed the feeling of his strong hands moving across my slippery body, squeezing me here and there, using more and more oil. He spent quite a bit of time massaging and playing with my breast and nipples, squeezing them, pinching them, making me moan when he pinched really hard.

Then I felt what I thought to be a string (I found out later it was a thin ribbon), playing lightly over my breasts. My nipples were at their hardest from Jake's pinches and the cold air blowing across them. Together they pulled my areolas tight and made them ached exquisitely. Suddenly, I felt the string wrap around each nipple and Jake secured them both with tight pinching knots.

Then I felt him move away from the bed and things got very quiet. He was no longer touching me, but I could tell he was still in the room. Time seemed to crawl by as I lay there with my nipples aching painfully, my pussy stretched beyond capacity by the huge dildo, and my naked body slick with baby oil. I tried to imagine what I must look like, and it was a lewd and wanton vision.

Suddenly, there were flashes of light through my blindfold and I heard the clicking of a camera. He was taking my picture! Then I heard a sound, something like a movement from the hallway. Someone other than Jake? I put that thought out of my head immediately because I knew my boyfriend. He is incredibly jealous and would never willingly let someone else see me like that, if he had any control over it.

I don't think his hands missed one spot, from under my ears all the way down my belly over my pussy, down between my ass, down each leg and between each toe. I was totally covered and soaked in baby oil. Tied up as I was there really wasn't much I could do other then lay there and wonder what was going to happen next. I could feel my nipples starting to throb with each heartbeat from the string that was tied tightly around each one.

I don't know how many pictures Jake took but he certainly took his time. I could only imagine the embarrassing and lewd views of my naked body that he captured on film. Finally, I heard him put the camera down.

In just a moment, still without saying a word, he began loosening the ropes that held my legs. Surprisingly, I had mixed feelings when I thought he was untying me. I wanted to do things to him and finally make love, but at the same time I was a little disappointed that this part was over.

My disappointment didn't last, though, when I realized he was only loosening the knots enough to turn me over onto my belly. When he got me situated again, he shoved a couple of pillows under me so my butt was sticking up in the air. Then he tied me down again, tightening the ropes even harder than they were the first time, spreading my legs even wider than before. I am able to do the splits but having my legs stretched and tied so wide apart was really starting to hurt.

"This is really hurting, Jake," I told him softly.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch," he grunted back, and fear shot through my whole body. I'd always trusted him and he'd never done anything to deliberately hurt me. And he had never, ever talked to me like that before or ever used the word "bitch"—at least that I'd known about. It scared me—a lot. And there was nothing I could do about it. I was tied, tied so well I was totally at his mercy.

I felt him push on the dildo again, making sure it was still all the way inside me. Then without warning he slapped my ass so hard I screamed in surprise and pain.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" he warned again. "Scream like that again and you'll get it even worse."

Then he rained blow after blow from the palm of his bare hand down on my defenseless exposed bottom. Each swat was harder than the last. I bit my lip as tears started streaming from my eyes, and he spanked me again, and again. When I tried to move, even knowing the ropes would hold me tight, he spanked me harder.

I was beyond tears and was just uncontrollably crying when he finally stopped. My butt felt like it was on fire, and even the slight cool breeze coming from the window hurt as I felt it flow over my skin. I was still trying to get my tears, crying and breathing under control when I felt the shock of the cold baby oil being poured over my butt and down my back.

He took the time to move my long hair up off my back and neck as he poured, pulling hard enough to pick my head up as he did. He leaned down to my ear and whispered between clenched teeth, "Remember, this is what YOU wanted, bitch! Now you're getting it and you're going to get all of it."

His hand moved down over my ass spreading the thick oil over my burning skin. I was afraid he was going to spank me some more but he didn't. Instead just pored more and more oil over my skin and rubbed it in with his strong rough hands.

Then I felt him move up behind me again getting on the bed between my legs. His hands grabbed my ass digging his fingers in, spreading me wide. Then I felt him, his manhood touch me. In the past he had asked me a couple times about anal sex but I'd always told him no. Jake has the largest cock I've ever had. And other than the dildo that was inside me right then, nothing larger had ever penetrated me. As it was his cock was so thick that the first few times we had sex, he ripped me. And I knew, even though I had never had anything larger than a finger in my ass that if he ever tried it..... But now, feeling his pride resting between my butt cheeks moving it up and down as his fingers dig into my skin, I was scared he was going to try. One of his hands released its grasp on my ass and I felt him move a little, and in a blink of an eye he pulled the dildo out of my pussy.

It felt like I had been ruined! When he removed the dildo my pussy remained stretched open. When I tried to clench my pc muscles it didn't seem to do anything other than hurt each time I squeezed. Then I felt him again, as his cock slid inside me without any effort at all. Even though I had been so stretched from the oversized dildo, it felt so wonderful feeling him slip inside me, moving his wonderfully hard, warm cock deep inside my pussy.

Quickly, I forgot all about the pain my body had been feeling. The spankings. Fingers digging into my skin. My pussy stretched painfully wide. The string tied around each aching nipple. The rough rope tied so tight holding me so defiantly. All these things were forgotten as Jake moved his magnificent cock inside me. I was in a different reality as he pumped into me over and over again.

I was so gone with my approaching orgasm that I didn't notice his thumb press inside my tight rosebud until his second thumb followed close behind. I felt him pull a little spreading my ass as he did, it did hurt but not as bad as I thought it would. But that might also have been because that's when my orgasm hit me with full force, and I was gone. A waterfall of electricity washed over my entire body deep into my soul. Never have I felt anything so wonderfully powerful or intense. It hit me so hard I lost consciousness.

When I came to my senses, Jake was still pounding into me, long hard strokes, over and over again. Usually when I orgasm he loses it as well, but not this time. Maybe it was because my pussy was so stretched from the dildo he'd used on me. Whatever the reason, he just kept fucking me, harder and faster than I can ever remember.

That's when it happened, another flash from the camera! I knew then that we were not alone. Jake couldn't have taken the picture that time. He had both hands on my ass with his thumbs still stretching my anus wide as he pushed his cock harder and harder deep inside my pussy.

"Who could it be?" I thought to myself, my mind racing. "Who would he let see me, see us like this?"

My mind went wild trying to figure out who else was there watching us, taking pictures. I so wished I could have gotten the blindfold off to see. I don't know how long I lay there in shock trying to figure out who, how, and why my boyfriend would do this. It was so out of character for him. He's just way too jealous to allow something like that to happen.

The feeling of his cock sliding out of my pussy brought me back to my senses. That was followed by a flood of my own warm fluids leaking down over my clit. Jake replaced the thumbs that had been spreading my rosebud with two fingers. In just a moment I felt the cool sensation of the baby oil being pored onto my ass again as he worked his fingers in and out of me. I knew now that he really did plan on fucking my ass, for the first time, my first time. He had asked me in the past and I always said no, but this time he wasn't asking. And even if I wanted to I couldn't stop him. I was scared and I knew no matter how much time he took or how much oil he used it was still going to hurt. (But even so, I had always told myself that I did want to try it someday. But I knew that the guy who took my anal cherry would just have to take it with out asking, because I would never give permission). And it was happening! Jake was getting ready to take my anal virginity. I was scared and despite having fantasies of others watching us have sex, I didn't want anyone to see my own boyfriend raping me, raping my ass.

I started to sob again as all those thoughts tumbled through my mind at the same time that Jake's fingers probed deep into my ass. I wasn't going to ask him to stop. Ultimately I had asked for this, sharing with him my many fantasies, hoping one day he would do something to make them more than just fantasy. Now he was doing just that.

His fingers slipped out of my ass but it felt like they were still there, my ass was hot and throbbed with every heart beat. I assumed the baby oil must be nearly empty when I heard him pull the top from the bottle. I thought he was probably having trouble getting the last of it to drain out.

But I soon found out that wasn't the reason at all. I felt him push a thumb into my ass again, then felt him push the neck of the bottle against my ass. And as he removed his thumb, my anus closed around the mouth of the bottle. He tilted it up and I could feel the cool oil spilling into me, inside of me as the camera flashed again. He let the bottle empty inside me then pulled it away. Then Jake dug his fingers into my butt cheeks and spread me wide again. And from the shifting of his weight, I knew he was about to enter my ass for the very first time.

I felt his hard cock slip down my crack then press against me, pushing, forcing me to open for him, for his pleasure. As he pushed, I couldn't help it as I started to whimper with the pain of the initial penetration. The camera flashed once more before I heard it being put down on the bedside table.

Then I felt a new weight on the bed next to me! An unknown hand grabbed my hair, turning my head. At the same time Jake shoved himself deep inside my ass, making me squeal and gasp with pain. But all I received in return for my pleas was a strange cock being shoved into my mouth until I nearly gagged.

When I could no longer cry out in pain because of the strange cock that filled my mouth, Jake adjusted his weight over me and with one hard thrust, he pushed deep inside. I would have screamed from the pain but as I tried to take a deep breath, the other man pushed his cock farther into my mouth. To keep from gagging I instinctively swallowed, and that extra stimulation must have been all he could take. I felt his cock pulse in my throat as he grunted and exploded.

I surely would have choked if I hadn't thought to swallow as his seed oozed down my throat. When he finally softened and pulled out, I was gasping for air, grateful that I was able to breathe freely again. I lay there panting, still trying to catch my breath. My throat felt bruised and ached every time I tried to swallow. But my throat didn't hurt nearly as bad as my ass did, as Jake continued pumping his huge cock into my tight hole harder and harder.

Finally, I felt his fingers dig into my hips with such strength that he lifted me up and buried himself completely in my ass, penetrating me deeper than I'd ever thought possible. His swollen balls pressed tight against my pussy and I felt his cock swell and began to throb as he exploded inside me. It felt like scorching hot needles deep in my bowels.

When the last jet subsided and his throbbing cock calmed, his strong fingers released their iron grip on the sensitive skin of my hips, which still stung from the spanking I'd received earlier. I felt his body collapse on top of me, and he seemed to be breathing even harder that I was from the exertion. The weight of his body pressed to mine felt warm and soothing. And, somehow, the sensation of his manhood shrinking and softening inside my ass gave me a pleasurable satisfied feeling.

I saw the flash of the camera again, but I didn't care anymore. The exhaustion overtook me as I drifted from consciousness.