She Gets What She Wants

Story Info
She finds satisfaction with the man she wants.
1.9k words
3.91
17.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was tired, drunk and wanted to go home. They had been exchanging glances all night across the crowded bar. She would have text him but neither of them would have heard their phones the music was so loud. She didn't want to leave alone, she had an empty house to go back to and ideally she wanted him to go back there with her. She watched him now, carefully making sure no one was noticing, he was stood with the other men at the bar, they were laughing and she could hear him from where she was sat. He put his drink down on the bar and headed towards the back of the bar to the corridor where the toilets were. She took her opportunity and told her friends she was going, she made her excuses quickly and headed towards the back door on the corridor. Luckily there was no one outside as she waited in the door way. She saw him coming and opened the door grabbing his arm on the way past and dragging him outside. She pushed him up against the wall and kissed him, she whispered in his ear to tell his friends he was leaving and then he could catch up with her on her way home. She moved away from him, turned round and set off home. She given him the perfect chance but would he take it?

As she walked down the road she noticed how quiet the night was, there was no one around and it was dark and peaceful. She walked on, the heels of her stilettos clicking with every step, she heard footsteps behind her, not wanting to turn around and face the disappointment of it not being him, she carried on. Suddenly his hand grabbed hers and pulled her into the alley they were passing, he pressed her against the wall, their bodies touching and kissed her just as she had done before. Her hands were all over him running down his back to his gorgeous arse, then up his chest and his neck to his hair. He pulled away from her his hands moving to her stunning tits, they were big and tanned, the cold air and her being turned on had made them firm and her nipples hard. He pulled her top down to reveal them, she wasn't wearing a bra and he got straight to work with his mouth on them, sucking them, licking them and teasing her nipples with his teeth. Her pussy was damp now and she longed for his hard cock, she moved her hands down to his crotch and felt his hard on through his jeans. His mouth felt so good moving from one tit then to the other, her body was tingling with excitement and goose bumps were covering her body as the cool night air touched her skin.

His shaft was now solid and straining to be released, she had been rubbing her hand up and down his length and feeling it had made her so wet she wish he'd just take her now. He turned her round, pulling her tiny g string down from underneath her skirt then unfastening his jeans. His cock stood to attention as it was released and it pushed on her arse, he guided it towards her moist cunt and thrust inside her. She was hot and felt tight, his breathing became harder as he pounded her. His hand reached round to her clit, he started to tease it, she moaned and then gasped, her hand steadying herself against the wall in front of her. Suddenly they heard voices, someone was coming. He quickly pulled out and fastened his jeans back up while she pulled her panties up and they moved further down the alley into total darkness. He pressed his back to the wall and she pushed her body up against his, both breathing hard and both still feeling the buzz from his cock being inside her. They stayed still for a few minutes making sure whoever it was had passed before moving, they moved out of the alley and down the street towards her house. His tool was now throbbing and she was rushing to get inside so they could start where they left off.

They went into the kitchen and as she turned round to face him she pushed him against the kitchen units, she took his pants off and dropped to her knees taking his shaft deep into her mouth. She held the base of his cock as she slid his length in and out of her mouth, he was groaning now, she could take it deep and it felt amazing. His hands were in her hair as her head moved back and forward, she started to tease him with her tongue, tickling his shaft and moving it up and down him. He couldn't take his eyes of her and as he watched her she looked up and held his gaze, it turned her on so much that she was being watched. She loved sucking cock and his was a pleasure to play with, he was so solid and long it made her cunt twinge. He started to feel his legs shake and he told her to stop before he let himself get out of control. She stood up and took her clothes off then sat on the work surface opposite him, she spread her legs wide with her ass resting on the edge of the surface, he could see her cunt, her wetness glistening in light that came through from the hall way.

He moved across towards her and knelt down on the floor, he looked straight into her eyes and then down her body to her tits where her fingers were teasing her nipples, down to her tanned stomach and then further down to her bald pussy which was waiting for him. He drove his face into her, his tongue licking her wet lips and then flicking against her clit, she was gasping now and let out little moans every now and again. She tasted divine and she felt so smooth on his tongue, he gripped her thighs with his hands as he pushed her legs further open, she bent her knees and rested her feet on his shoulders. She started to move her hips back and forth in time with his head bobbing against her, she felt like she couldn't take any more but was determined to make this last a little longer, she hadn't felt pleasure like this for a long time. He moved his hand down from her thigh and pushed 3 fingers up her cunt feeling her juices against his fingers, she screamed now and he felt her begin to shake as he fucked her with his fingers and licked her. She leant forward and put her hands on his head making sure his head didn't move as her orgasm came over her. Her head thrown back she gasped for air and her body shuddered. He pulled away his face covered in her wetness and stood up, his tool was rock hard now and ready for some action.

He moved back towards her and rammed his shaft into her, his hand pulling her hips forward into him and she wrapped her legs round him, they both looked down to where they were joined, watching his cock slide in and out of her. She lifted his chin up so he was looking in her eyes, 'fuck me harder!' she said as she dug her nails into his arse cheeks, he grinned at her and then pumped her hard, she was a horny bitch. She loved it hard and rough, his cock was so big it all most made her eyes water but she was loving every minute of him inside her. His shaft felt incredible inside her cunt, she was so wet and she seemed to get wetter the rougher he was. She reached down to her pussy and felt her swollen clit with her finger, she played with it and knew she would cum in no time while he was fucking her. He was watching her hand and looking at her face, she was breathing hard and couldn't help but moan, her legs became tighter round his waist as her hand moved faster on her clit. Her hand stopped and she grabbed his shoulders as the wave of pleasure rocked through her body, he kept pounding her until she could take it no more and he stopped but left his cock inside her. He gave her a minute to have a break, she was leaning forward her head on his chest, he took her head in his hands and moved it until they were face to face, 'I want your ass you dirty bitch', she smiled and told him to sit on the floor.

He leaned back on the unit she had just been sat on and sat down, she faced away from him and squatted herself down onto his huge dick, easing herself in gently the wetness from her cunt lubricating her arse hole. As his cock entered her she heard him groan and she smiled to herself, she knew he wanted her ass more than anything else and he'd finally got it, she was going to make sure he enjoyed himself. She started to bob up and down on his shaft, feeling his length inside her then feeling it slide out, she was in heaven, she hadn't had a cock to play with that was this big in a long time. He watched her moving up and down, his shaft moving in and out of her arse, she knew exactly what she was doing and she was making it hard for him to control himself. He had waited for a long time to get his cock up her tight arse hole and now it was happening and he didn't want it to end. She started to squat on to him faster and harder, she was breathing heavy now, he felt so good and she was turning herself on thinking about him cuming up her. She reached down to her clit again, she had to play with it, she wanted to cum again and she knew it would be even more explosive this time with her ass full of cock.

His hands moved to her arse cheeks, pulling them further apart so he had a better view of his tool, she was riding him hard now and he was groaning with every stoke. He pushed her forward so she was on all fours, he wanted to be in control. He knelt behind her and started to fuck her, not taking his eyes off her now wide spread starfish with his shaft ramming her. She was screaming now, she was going to cum, she felt her legs shake and the warm feeling in her cunt, her whole body shivered as she lost control. Her ass muscles were tensing as she came and she felt incredible on his dick, she was pulling so tight around him and it was driving him crazy. He was losing control, he couldn't last any longer, his legs were going to give way. His thrusts were getting harder and faster now and he felt the explosion in his tool, he let out a moan as he filled her with his hot cum and shuddered. He thrust a couple more times then stopped, pulling out and leaning back against the cupboard exhausted. She was laid on the floor at his feet, they were both sweating, eyes closed enjoying the pleasures their bodies had experienced. She moved towards him kissed him then headed for the stairs knowing that he would leave now. She got into bed and closed her eyes feeling satisfied and sleepy, she heard the front door close behind him and smiled. She had got what she wanted.