She Gives Into Her Mistress

Story Info
she pleasures mistress for first time.
1.4k words
4.18
36.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long awaited evening... she had finally arrived... my Mistress... a knock on the door sent my body into a nervous panic... the thoughts run instantly through my mind... (Will she really like me... Will I do everything right to please her... Will I be able to give into her completely) the thoughts as much as they scared me... extremely excited me... my nipples were hardening just to the thought as I could feel the moisture already beginning in the honey pot that belonged to my Mistress.

I regain my composure as I walk to the door... opening it to find her standing there, I was instantly frozen in place... I couldn't move... nor speak... I couldn't take my eyes off of her... there she stood... she was beautiful... as beautiful as the pictures I had seen of her... at that moment I knew I needed her... I needed to be hers.

Hello Mistress... was all I could say in a weakened voice... won't you come in?? She walked past me I couldn't help but look at her most amazing figure... my hand raising to my breasts my fingers tracing my nipples, watching her every move.

Taking her into the living room... the room only lit by fire light... I stood in awe as the light shines on her... "You've done well my little whore, come to me now"... she says in a sexy yet stern voice. Mistress I... walking to her... feelings of excitement growing stronger... stand still my little whore... her words set my pussy on fire... she excites me... walking around me feeling her hands touching my body periodically.

Soft moans escape me... she stops behind me wrapping her arms around my waist... her hand lies gently on my already screaming aching cunt... my body shutters at her touch... "My whore is already wet isn't she??" her hand lightly rubs my honey pot that so badly ached for her fingers to touch it... Mistress I am sorry... my hips grind gently against her hand... don't be sorry... its natural for a whore to get excited over her Mistress, she whispers in my ear... pressing her body against mine... feeling her body heat through my clothing.

"I'm going to have you tonight and make you completely mine... are you ready for that my whore??" her hands slowly tracing up my body, cupping my breasts... squeezing them gently yet firmly.

"Mistress I am so ready... I've waited for this moment for so long... I need to be yours Mistress"... her hands massaging my breasts she kisses the back of my neck lightly... "I want to see my whore... turn around and face me"... turning slowly to face her... she unbuttons my top slowly... pushing it open gently... "take it off for me slowly" slowly removing my top... her hands massaging my breasts... she unhooks the hook on the front of my bra... exposing my breasts to her completely... "this too take it off now"

Removing my bra slowly... I feel her tongue gliding over my already hardened nipples... taking one between her teeth she nibbles it gently... her hand slides down my body to the top of my jeans... unbuttoning them slowly she lowers them over my hips pushing them to the floor. Holding onto her shoulders to steady myself as I step out of them... standing before her now in only my thong... her hand slides between my legs... rubbing my lips through my thong... my breathing deepens and quickens my heart racing.

"What does my whore want?" she asks... My knees beginning to buckle from the excitement... "Mistress please... please let me see you... please let me touch you, I need to so badly Mistress"

"In time my whore... You will have everything you want and then some... but for now"... she kisses me deeply... her tongue slipping into my awaiting parted lips... my tongue returning to hers as the heat of the moment takes over... kissing and nibbling on my earlobes she whispers... "you feel so good to me"

"Touch me... it's alright" my hands trembling... as they touch her body for the first time... running gently up and down her back... sliding under her shirt... feeling her warm skin... the feel of my Mistress was electrifying sliding my hands around to the front of her... cupping her breasts in my hand... "wait a minute" she whispers... undoing her shirt for me removing it slowly... she drapes it over the chair.

Her black lace bra looked so good it enhanced the beauty of her breasts wonderfully... "Mistress may I?? Only a nod did I receive from her... I cupped her breasts again massaging them gently... kissing each one softly. Undoing her bra... it falls to the floor in front of her... caressing her breasts a soft moan releases from her lips.

Taking her nipple into my mouth suckling like a baby would... my hand slipped down her body onto her pussy... rubbing it gently through her pants... her body shivered... I knew she was ready... "Mistress... please come with me... please let me take care of you tonight Mistress."

I extend my hand for hers... taking her to my bedroom... "I thought we might be a little more comfortable in here Mistress" whispering softly to her... walking to the bed with her... "Do your job little one... make your Mistress feel good" she whispers as I lay her gently back on the bed... kissing my way from her nipples down her stomach... licking her belly button gently... tracing it with my tongue... opening her pants... sliding them off slowly... as she lay in her black satin thong... the scent of my Mistress was overwhelming... "Mistress I need to taste you... please let me taste you Mistress" again only a nod.

Spreading her legs gently... I lick her moist cunt through her thong... sliding my finger inside her thong I could feel her wetness... "Oh my god you little whore do it" sliding her thong down and off... kissing her pussy lips lightly running my tongue up and down gently. Her hips rocking to the feel of my tongue... she reaches down opening her lips for me... finding her clit with my tongue I suck it into my mouth... sucking and licking... nibbling on it gently.

Slowly sliding a finger into her wetness... she screams aloud as her hips buck against my finger fucking her cunt... sucking her clit harder... she holds my head... pushing me deeper into her... my tongue slides into her sweet kitty... "Oh Mistress you taste so good I need more... Please Mistress" with that I pushed another finger inside her... finger fucking her harder... my thumb working her clit... her cunt grinding against my fingers.

Feeling her tensing knowing she's going to cum soon... "Mistress please?" the look of lust and desire in her eyes was all I could see... she wanted it... no she needed it... I spread her legs wider so I could have the access I needed... sliding one finger into her tight puckered asshole... she screamed in ecstasy... "OHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSS... MY LITTLE WHORE IS GONNA MAKE ME CUMMMMMM!!!"

Pumping my finger in and out of her ass for a few moments... I slip my fingers back into her kitty... grabbing a hold of the sheets she pushes back against my fingers... her body trembles as she cant hold back any longer... I pull my fingers out of her pussy sliding my tongue in deep... . sucking her pussy as she cums... filling my mouth with her sweet nectar... licking every inch that I can inside her.

"Oh you are such a good little whore" her body begins to relax as we lie together on the bed... in a few moments I hear her say... "its my turn now little one"... removing my thong... she gets in between my legs slowly... teasing my swollen clit with her tongue... sliding her fingers inside me... pushing them as far as she could... it wasn't long before she was pushing me over the edge... " DO IT MY LITTLE WHORE" she commanded softly... my cunt grinding against her tongue and fingers... feeling the orgasm rip through my body like a knife through tape... as she rode wave after wave of orgasms with me... as my body trembles and slowly begins to relax closing my eyes I feel her arm fall across me softly... kissing me once again lovingly... "You are my little whore... You have passed your test." She whispers softly... thank you Mistress.