She Had Fangs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aly_Ty
Aly_Ty
17 Followers

When she could no longer stand the intensity she sat up taking her warm wonderful flesh from him. She grabbed his chin and led his head back up her body allowing him to stop briefly at her breast and finally kissing her on the lips. As he kissed her he pushed her back on the bed and placed himself at her entrance. She raised her hips to invite him, and he pushed slowly inside her body. Once he was deep with in her, he pulled out and plunged back in, working a rhythm bringing them both closer and closer to another level of rapture.

Their bodies moved together and she pulled him closer as he was stiffening unable to control himself any longer. She bit his neck right as he began his lose himself inside her and her body started to contract around him. The bite woke every cell in his body and made him feel euphoric, light headed and full of warmth. He could feel her connected with him. She was there not only with him inside her; she was inside him, in his mind, taking part of his soul into her.

She withdrew her bite and he dropped down to gently rest atop her. "That was amazing!" He breathed.

It took her a moment to say anything, "Yes, it was."

He rolled to lie next to her and put his hand to his throat. "I wasn't dreaming. You really did bite me?" This was real, she was next to him and she had fangs.

"I did."

Rolling back on to his elbow he looked at the beautiful creature he just made love to. She did have a little blood next to her mouth. "I thought you were a set up by the guys."

She laughed, "No."

"So what now?" He wasn't sure where they would go now. He'd stepped over from a world of real to unknown and in her case it wasn't scary. She'd made it easy. I should be terrified. But, his satisfied body did not agree.

"I'll let you decide," She grinned at him.

No way, could he leave her, and he suspected she knew it.

Aly_Ty
Aly_Ty
17 Followers
12