She Had It Coming

Story Info
They thought she deserved it all, considering her reputation.
2.8k words
3.96
65.4k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiandra didn't know how she'd gotten into this situation. She'd only come to collect her textbook that her best friend, Tessy had borrowed weeks ago.

Kiandra knew Tessy was out of town visiting her folks, but she needed that book for an assignment. Tessy lived with her boyfriend, so Kiandra figured that at least he'd be home, and she could get the book. She'd even called Tessy last night to confirm.

"Yeah, Lucas would be home," Tessy told her airily. "I'll tell him to expect you. The book is on the shelf with my other stuff. Sorry I kept it so long."

"No problem, Tess," Kiandra had replied, her heart thumping a little as she thought of seeing Lucas, Tessy's long-time boyfriend. They got along quite well ever since he'd started dating her friend a year ago. He was easy-going and friendly but that only added to her fancying him like mad. That was because he was such a good-looking hunk. And of course Tessy's stories about how hot he was in bed did a lot to add to the crush.

To make extra sure though, she called his number that morning to ask when she could come get the book. "I'll be home sevenish," he told her in his gravel-grinding voice that made her thighs quiver.

"I'm expecting a friend or two later, but you can come over. Are you bringing anyone."

"Do you want me to?" she asked quizzically.

"No, actually. I know all you ladies tag each other around like tote bags, but I'd rather you came alone."

Kiandra's heart had skipped at those words. she'd always sensed, in the way he looked at her sometimes, that he fancied her a little. She was a lot skinnier than the curvy Tessy, but she had a lot of bust to make up for it. No one would call her a beauty queen but she kept herself neat and dressed well. She knew she wasn't so bad looking, and many guys told her they liked her eyes.

"Ok, Lucas. I will," she'd replied breathlessly.

She was ringing his bell at seven sharp. It was a chilly evening but she'd opted to wear a flowery, flimsy top over a pair of jeans. A minute or two passed and she had to press the bell again before he opened it.

"Sorry about that. I was in the shower," he said, rubbing a towel over his head, his lower half barely covered in a pair of boxers. His otherwise naked body glistened with moisture and her eyes fairly bulged at the sight of his fit, well-toned body.

"Come on in," he said, when she just stood there gaping. He flung the towel aside as she walked past him, surprising her by suddenly taking her waist and pulling her to him. "What, no hug?"

Suddenly shy, though they'd shared several warm embraces, even in front of Tessy, she hesitated. All he had on were the smallest boxer shorts she'd ever seen and her eyes peeked down and noticed there was a healthy bulge there already.

She tried for a casual embrace, but he drew her well into his strong arms, and she felt the heaviness of her breasts press against his manly chest. Her nipples seemed to harden instantly at the impact, her nose assailed by the warm, fresh scent of him. Her body reacted to his so fast she was embarrassed. She tried to draw away, but he held her fast, his hands slipping down to her narrow hips, before lifting her thighs to wrap around his waist.

"Lucas! What---?" she exclaimed, her arms going round his neck to support herself, amazed when he seemed to be heading them toward the nearby bed.

Her back landed on the mattress and she looked up at him in alarm. "Just what are you doing, Lucas? You're Tessy's man!"

She looked up at him and it was like she didn't recognise him. "You knew that before you came here. Or do you think I don't know what you want?" he growled, his hands working on the button of her jeans.

"I.. I came to get my book--"

"Stuff the book," he said, scoffing. "This is what you came for." And with that, he pulled her flimsy top apart, revealing her breasts in their lacy D-cups. He unhooked the front expertly, and the heavy mounds burst free, the nipples fat and pink. She gasped when he squeezed them hard in his big, strong hands.

"No..Lucas, please, I don't want.."

"Ssh," he said with soft menace, his eyes smouldering. "You've always wanted this. I know what a slut you are. Half the boys in your faculty know that. And Tessy tells me a lot about your escapades."

"They're..they're all lies," she gasped, trying to cover her heaving breasts, her heart pounding as he reached down to peel off her jeans effortlessly. He was so strong she didn't know how she could fight him.

"Yeah right," he muttered, staring down at her lacy black g-string. Without a word, a slipped a finger through it and tore it off. She yelped, trying to close her knees, only for him to yank them apart, opening the lightly-trimmed vee of her pussy to his heated gaze.

"You came here looking like a slut, your tits out. Not the way to dress to your best friend's man's house huh? You've been asking for it for months. That's why you came over when you knew she'd be away. You're a slut and tonight we'll treat you like one."

Kiandra gasped, her eyes widening. "W..we?"

But she couldn't say more because just then, he moved forward and practically sat on her chest, pulling his cock out.

"Suck, bitch. I know you like to," he commanded roughly.

Kiandra's eyes bulged at the sight of his dick. It hung heavy and long in his hand, and he was only half erect but he was at least nine and a half inches. The weight of him on her was gruesome but not as much as the thought of what he wanted her to do. She'd always had fantasies about him making love to her, romantic ones. Not this cruel, unfeeling attack, like she was a dog. She turned her face from his throbbing member.

"No, Lucas," she sobbed. "Let me go, please. I'm sorry I came. I'll--I'll just dress up and go..."

"Too late," he chuckled wicked, stroking himself into hardness, his cap suddenly swelling red and fat before her very eyes. Her pussy seemed to quiver with desire even as her heart filled with fear. This wasn't the Lucas she'd thought she knew. Who was this animal? God, what a big fool she'd been to get herself into this.

She still lay trapped beneath him, naked and helpless, his thick cock in her face, pressing at her closed lips.

"Take it in your mouth, slut," he snarled. "I promise you I'm far nicer than my friends. They won't ask so nicely."

Her eyes widened even more. She wondered if she could scream. Then knew it was pointless. Lucas' flat was the last on the close, quite far from the next house on the posh, quiet street. She'd always envied them their classy, secluded pad because she shared a room on campus with two other girls. But now she felt far from envious.

"Bitch, I said blow me," he ordered with such ferocity that she found herself opening and mouth, fairly choking when he promptly stuffed himself virtually down her throat.

"Aah yes, take it all, bitch, yess," he moaned, throwing his head back. He fucked her mouth rapidly, making her gag. She was afraid she'd choke to death if he didn't stop. Her whole frame was trapped so she could hardly move away. This went on for several minutes as she gasped for breath even as she sucked him. Tears were streaming down her face but he took no notice.

Just then, the door burst open and she heard voices. "Damn, Luke, you couldn't wait for us, could you," one deep, rough voice complained, and Kiandra let out a soundless cry. Now what? her terrified mind wondered. She tried to look around him but she couldn't. Her heart raced with even more fear.

"Yeah, he started the party already," another voice, which she didn't recognise either, said.

Not taking himself out of her mouth, he looked back slightly. "Had to get her going for y'all, okay? Set the tone for the show."

"Good man," the rough-voiced one approved. Kiandra heard belts unbuckling, thumping to the floor; Lucas fucked her mouth some more. Her eyes looked up at him pleadingly but he ignored her.

"You'll enjoy it, never mind," he assured her in a mocking voice. "I know you've had a lot of cocks, but have you tried three at once? It'll be a blast."

With that he climbed off her, finally leaving her exposed and alone on the large, tousled bed. She raised herself on her elbows to find three of the biggest cocks she'd ever seen standing in front of her. The other two guys, who looked heavily built, like bouncers, had stripped off and stood nude and proud before her. Lucas was quickly following suit and kicking off his boxers.

She stared around as if it had to be a bad dream. They were fisting their cocks and talking like she wasn't there.

"You were right, Luke. She looks hot and fuckable. Not much of a looker but those tits are like ripe watermelons." The guy with the rough voice had the look of someone Kiandra would normally not want to cross on a dark, lonely street. They had to all be students but they looked so mean she wondered how Lucas could know such guys.

"Yeah," the second guy agreed, his eyes fixed on her swaying boobs. "Hot tits, nice looking pussy. I can't wait to fuck all her holes man." He looked less menacing than the other, but his dick was the biggest of all and so Kiandra felt it right to fear him the most. All her holes! She found herself struggling out of the bed.

"L.look, guys, what ever you heard about me, I'm innocent. Please just let me go. Lucas," she looked his way pleadingly, but he shrugged.

"These two guys have been dying to meet you, Kiandra. When I told them you were Tessy's friend, they nicely asked me to get you for them. We all heard you're an easy lay so we figured you wouldn't mind being generous to three horny fellows. Tessy's been away a while and I've got my needs, you know. So you can bet I'll be joining in."

"Just do as we say, okay?" said Rough Voice. "And you just might enjoy it. You see this?" he lifted a fat, thick fist. "I once punched a guy in the face and he had to be hospitalised for a week. We're not the kind to be messed with, okay. Around campus I'm known as Flank. You breathe a word about what happens to you here, and you'll wish you were dead."

At the sound of that name, Kiandra's knees began to quiver. How could Lucas do this to her? Every one knew Flank. She'd never seen him but his reputation preceded him. A fitness freak, he was the meanest guy in the school, linked to a drug family of some sorts. He should have graduated years ago but he hadn't, but he refused to drop out though he had to be thick as a brick in the brains department. Looking down at his cock she conceded he was thick in other areas too. Very thick. She swallowed convulsively.

"That's it, bitch," he nodded. "Come to terms with it. You came here to get some, and we guarantee you'll get a lot of it. Now on your knees, I need to put this cock in your mouth. I'm beginning to catch a chill."

She heard the other two chuckle, even Lucas, and she shakily went to her knees in front of Flank. He had a huge, broad chest, which tapered into a tiny waist in a vee. She wondered if that was where he got his nickname from. Her lips parted and he buried himself into her mouth, making her gag. His musty smell filled her nostrils. She tried not to cry, telling herself that if she could just get over with it, she could go home. The ordeal wouldn't last forever.

"Oh yeah," she heard Flank groan, his hips twisting as he fucked her mouth. She shut her eyes as she felt the other guy begin to caress her breasts roughly. He fiddled with her nipples, pinching and pulling. On the other side of her, she heard Lucas come up and press his own dick against her ear. She refused to look at him, her eyelids squeezed tight. She refused to even think, just endure.

"Here, grab a handful of this," Lucas said humourously, taking one of her hands and wrapping it around his cock, making her fist him. Unable to demur, she stroked his dick while sucking on Flank's. The third guy, silent, still caressed her breasts with one hand while he fisted himself. She tried not to jump when he suddenly reached down and stuck his fingers in her pussy.

"Damnit, guys, she's freaking wet! Practically soaking! She's loving this, the slut," he chuckled gleefully, pushing her knees apart and thrusting two fingers up her cunt. Kiandra wanted to die with shame.

Yes, she was loving it. The thick, long dick in her mouth tasted good; she didn't need to be told to suck it hard. She couldn't take it all in but she did her best, feeling each ridge and vein on the monster cock. She heard Flank grunt as her tongue flicked over his mushroom cap. She hated it, but she loved it.

"Told ya she was hot," Lucas whooped, covering her hand with his and making her fist him faster. She felt him slip one hand down her back to cup her ass cheeks, before smacking it. "She'll do anything we want, guys. And not because we forced her to."

Flank suddenly pulled away with a pop, and she sneaked a peek through her lashes. Why did he do that, wasn't she doing it right? But the third guy, who she still didn't know his name, took his place.

"My turn," he said, his hand holding his huge cock at the base but that still left plenty for Kiandra to handle. She gulped in air hungrily, before taking her free hand and wrapping it around his thick length. She had never, ever seen a dick that big. The cap was a little narrow, but it thickened down to the root, so fat she couldn't get her whole hand around it. She found herself mouthing it almost lovingly.

"That's it, baby, suck it like you mean it," he ordered, and she obeyed enthusiastically. Behind her, she felt Flank feel up her pussy. "Wet as a mutherfucker. Damn, I can't wait to ram her."

"Just do it, Flank," Lucas chuckled in that his evil way, and Kiandra loathed him. If she could kill him, she would. Lucas, whom she'd trusted, adored, desired---was doing this to her. She'd never forgive him for this.

But she couldn't think about that now. She sucked hungrily on the cock in her mouth, her jaw aching as she kept taking in as much as she could. She felt Flank slip deep into her cunt from behind, and she moaned over the dick in her mouth as he filled her to stretching.

"Ah, yes," Flank groaned, pushing in to the hilt at once, making Kiandra's eyes water with pain. She loved it.

"Fuck that dick," Lucas commanded, watching as Flank's cock began to pound into her pussy. She pushed against Flank's thrusts, her thighs quivering with pleasure at the tightness of the fuck. Damn, it felt so good. She sucked even faster on the dick before her.

Lucas seemed to be acting the benevolent voyeur, watching his friends enjoy her while he just stroked himself and watched indulgently, occasionally grabbing a tit and squeezing.

Flank slammed against her ass, groaning loudly as he gripped her waist, fucking her hard. "Yes bitch, you like it wild, don't you. You're one hot slut," he gasped, slipping a hand underneath to flicker her clit. She moaned in delight, sucking harder on the cock in her mouth. The sounds of pleasure filled the room, far from the screams and tears of fear she knew should be heard. But the only screams coming from her mouth were of pleasure as Flank expertly stroked and fucked her to her first climax

She no longer wondered how she'd gotten into this situation. She began to wonder how long she could make it last.