She Had It Coming Ch. 02

Story Info
Now that it was happening, she might as well enjoy it!
1.4k words
4.1
33.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my Readers: This is just a fantasy, nothing more. I don't encourage rape and do not see any thing positive in it except for the sake of erotic material. Thank you to those who enjoyed the first part!

*

This wasn't what Kiandra had bargained for when she'd come knocking on Lucas' door...but now that it was happening, she might as well enjoy it.

At least this is what she told herself as the nameless one stuffed his cock deeper into her mouth, stifling her cries of ecstasy as her knees almost buckled with the waves of her climax, brought on by Flank's deft fingers at her clit. He gripped her waist to keep her still as he pounded faster and harder, groaning loudly as he came.

"Fucking hot," Lucas grinned, as he watched Flank slip out of her and rise to his feet.

"You're telling me," the brute said, wiping his brow with his arm, moving aside as Lucas took his place. Without much ado he entered Kiandra's dripping pussy, bending forward to cup her heavy, swinging boobs, his mouth close to her ear.

"Now tell me you didn't enjoy Flank's cock in your cheap pussy. Tell me you aren't enjoying mine fucking you right now."

Kiandra ignored him, staring up at her silent assailant, who was pushing back the hair from her face with one hand. It seemed almost like a gentle caress, but she told herself not to soften to him. All three of them were violent, cruel bastards, and somehow, she would make them pay for this.

"Here, I need a refill," said the joker Flank, who came up beside his friend, pulling him aside so that Kiandra was faced with his now flaccid, semen-stained cock. Tears pooled in her eyes. Lucas was grinding relentlessly against her ass, grunting like a pig, and she wondered just how much more she could take.

"Don't give me that face. You didn't look so annoyed when you were feasting on Pope's cock just now. Looks like you're her fave, Pope." Flank threw a sly look at his friend.

So that was his name, Kiandra mused, as she took Flank into her mouth, almost gagging at the unexpected saltiness of the taste of his soft yet heavy piece of meat. From the corner of her eye, she saw "Pope" smile.

"I don't think she'd like me much when I'm fucking her up her ass," he replied, and Kiandra's eyes bulged. She half-turned to protest, but felt Flank grip the sides of her face roughly with his hands, holding her in place.

She looked up at him pleadingly, trying to speak. "No please, please, I don't want..."

"That's what you said at the start. But I made you fucking come, didn't I? And we all know it wouldn't be the last time," Flank said in his hard voice. "You're a slut and you always will be."

Don't speak to me like that, she cried up at him with her eyes, her lips working around his quickly expanding cock. She heard Lucas laugh in seeming agreement, his fucking maintaining a steady, heated rhythm.

"Yeah, that's what my girl told me. Both of us knew she fancied me - we used to laugh about it." He pumped harder, like a randy dog, his breath quickening. Kiandra wanted to die, to think that her friend was probably partly the cause of this.

"So what's the verdict, huh, Kiandra?" he asked in a harsh tone she could hardly recognise. "Do I fulfil all your slutty fantasies? Am I fucking you like in your dreams?"

No, and no, she silently replied, her hands coming up to hold on to Flank's hips for balance as Lucas suddenly began to pound almost frenziedly. "Ah yes, yesssss," he howled, as he came in bursts within her now aching pussy. His hot, fast fuck had made her so hot she was sucking frantically on Flank's fat cock, her fingers digging into his waist. The beast was moaning in enjoyment, and the sounds mingled with Lucas's heavy breathing, as he recovered from his lengthy climax.

"Time for bed," she heard Pope say laconically, and they all laughed. She didn't understand the joke, as she felt hands suddenly at her armpits, lifting her off knees she hadn't even realised hurt like hell, till now.

Flank and Pope flung her on the mattress, and suddenly she got it. She knew she should be grateful that at least she could rest her back now. But what was the comfort in that, when she didn't know what was coming next?

With two hard, thick-as-bricks cocks staring her in the face, Kiandra knew the night was far from over. The insatiable Flank came to kneel close to her face, waving his meat in front of her lips.

"Now where were we?" he mused, one hand rolling over her breasts while the other hand guided her head up to take his cock in her mouth. She dared not show any long suffering as she told hold of the shaft and took up where she'd left off earlier. He continued to caress her boobs which felt so sensitive and aroused with his every touch. He sure knew how to get a girl hot, and realised, to her inner shame, that on a good day she'd have gladly taken him as a lover. But not like this. Geez, never like this!

She felt Pope spread out her legs and she glanced his way frantically, remembering his earlier words. Sure enough, his own hands were stroking down her pussy to her arsehole, and she shuddered in real fear. No fucking way, she vowed, instinctively closing her knees, only for him to push them apart again.

"Relax, bitch," he told her coldly, making her pause, removing her mouth from Flank's cock.

"Please, I'm already doing everything you want. But I've never..never.. Please, not that."

"Shut up, you whore," Lucas said from behind, "No one asked your opinion."

"You guys can't do this to me," she suddenly found the courage to cry out. "I haven't done anything wrong, I don't deserve this.."

"Shut her up, Flank," Pope said, and she felt betrayed, especially when Flank pushed her head back and stooped over her face so that he could practically stuff his cock down her throat. She tried to shake her head, tried to push him off, but he held her wrists up against the headboard.

"Keep struggling and you're really feel some pain," he warned. "You don't have to be conscious for this, remember that bitch. But we actually want you to enjoy this, or I'd have punched your lights out." His sneering words made her pause, and she closed her eyes to the demeaning sight of him crouched above her as he choked her with his cock. There was nothing she could do to help herself now. She was trapped with her hands pinned to the headboard. Once again she felt Pope's finger down her crack, and once again her body repelled as her knees came together again.

"I said, don't fight me," Pope snapped through gritted teeth, and she suddenly felt his elbows dig brutally into the soft skin of her thighs, effectively holding them apart. Tears of utter pain spilled out of her eyes, but she could hardly make a sound with Flank's beast of a cock down her throat. She was sure she might die of one thing: choking on Flank or from the pain of those cruel elbows grinding into her tender flesh.

Lucas could be heard chuckling, as he came forward to better enjoy the spectacle, his own sleeping cock springing awake at the arousing sight of Kiandra's pretty pink pussy wide open, the mix of his own sperm and Flank's still pouring down to the waiting recess of her ass crack. He knew Pope had a thing for cracks and couldn't begrudge his friend the luxury of fucking the bitch up her ass. His own girlfriend never agreed to it, said it was too unsanitary. So this was another golden opportunity for him, too. He stroked his hardening cock in anticipation.

Kiandra would have gladly told Pope that she wouldn't fight him any more, anything to stop him digging into her wide-open thighs with his sharp elbows. But she couldn't speak with Flank fucking her face, his heavy fat ball slapping her chin.

As if sensing her capitulation, he stopped his assault on her inner thighs, and she almost cried with gratitude. Nothing in the world had ever hurt so much, and nothing ever could, she decided.

But then she felt Pope push an experimental finger into her tight ass hole, and with a jolt she realised that maybe she'd "spoken" too soon...