She Has a Date Ch. 01

Story Info
My girlfriend has a date, I get to serve them.
1.7k words
4.21
24.1k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This entry is purely fiction with made up people. It is a fantasy I have had but never said anything to my girlfriend about it. This is also my first story I am posting so I hope you enjoy!

______________________________________________

Jess was out for the night. She left around seven this evening for her weekly date with someone else. We don't really talk to each other about the other people we date. It's kind of a rule we made to make things smoother. Since she was out for the night, I decided to enjoy myself. I order a pizza and rented a few movies to relax to.

So here I am sitting on the couch in my boxers, eating pizza and watching a movie. I then hear some rustling outside of my apartment door. Jess couldn't be home already, its only nine at night. Suddenly the door bursts open and Jess walks inside. My eyes widen as I see what she's wearing.

Her 5'8" body was basically hanging out of her tight dress. The red fabric barely covered her breasts and was cut down the middle to right above her waist. Her long black hair just lay on her peachy colored shoulders. She looked amazing. Jess smiled at me with a look I haven't seen before. Then that look turned to anger and disgust.

"What the fuck are you doing Aj?" She screams at me and she slams the door behind her. I give her a confused look. "This place is a mess! You are sitting here pigging away in front of the TV and the apartment looks horrible. Get your ass up!"

I jump from the couch and stand there with my arms out wide. My semi-hard cock can be seen through my boxers. "What are you doing home? its early for you." I ask her as she walks towards me.

She looks me up and down. Her soft hands rub my chest and down to my abs. "I love that you have been working out. You look amazing." Her voice soft again. She walks behind me and hugs me locking her hands around my now hard 8" cock. She whispers into my ear, "If you ever want this to cum again, you will clean this place up before I get out of the shower. Got it?" I nod. "Good. You have fifteen minutes." She lets go and walks into the bathroom. I hear the shower start and I quickly get things cleaned up.

What could she possibly doing home this early? And why is she so mad about a pizza box and cloths by the TV? Not trying to argue I clean up. The shower turns off just as I get done cleaning. Jess walks out of the bathroom and stands in the hallway. The white towel just covers her upper body but her 36 DD breasts can been seen bulging out of the top.

"I am going to get dressed. You get in the shower and clean yourself. I am going to set some cloths in there for you to wear. You will have ten minutes." she walks into the bedroom. I stand there very confused. "I don't hear the water running AJ!" she yells from behind the bedroom door.

I do as she says and take a shower. When I am done I step out to dry off. Then I see the cloths she picked out for me. Suddenly I understand. She was in a role-playing mood. Jess and I are big on fetishes and bondage. Its not often we do role-play, but when we do it usually gets extreme. The cloths I have to put on make me look like a butler. I get to serve her, great. I just dressed and walk of the bathroom. When I enter the living room Jess is waiting to greet me.

Jess has an evil grin on her face. Her body is covered by a long black silk dress. In fact it's the dress she wore on our first date two years ago. The dress wraps up around her shoulders to an open back. The front is low cut into a V under her breasts. It was noticeable that she wasn't wearing a bra. The slit in the side of the dress starts at mid-thigh and runs all the way to the ground where her four inch heels start.

"What's the occasion Jess?" I ask her. Just as I finish asking she claps her hands together to shut me up.

"You will address me as mam. You are my butler for tonight. You cannot talk to me unless spoken to first. You will serve and do EVERYTHING I say tonight. Got it?"

"Yes mam," I answer back to her.

"And most importantly you cannot make eye contact with me, or our guest."

"What do you mean quest?" I ask her. Jess walks up to me quickly and plants a light slap on my cheek.

"You cannot speak. I thought we had an understanding!" She slaps me again. This time with a little more force. "I have a date tonight. You are going to serve us diner and dessert. You will clean up when we are finished and assist us in any form we decide. If you refuse any task we bring to you, you will be severely punished." She kisses me deeply. "Now do we have an agreement Aj?"

"Yes mam, we have an agreement."

"Now go get the table set. I had already put some food in the oven. Do not let it get ruined. This must be perfect!" She walks away from me and heads into her bedroom to put her makeup on.

I set the table for the two of them. I place plates down with some silverware and wine glasses. I light candles for them and make sure the table looks nice. Then I hear what must be her date knock on the door. I go and open the door and stand back to let the person in.

I look at the man standing in the doorway. He was about 5'10" with tan skin. He had a shaved head and light brown eyes. He was built a little bigger than myself. He wore a red button up shirt, black jeans and a nice pair of shoes that matched the entire thing. I glare at him slightly. I didn't like where this was going.

Jess and I had an agreement that if we introduce a third person into our sex lives, we would talk about it first and that it would defiantly not be a guy. I told her I wouldn't mind watching another guy fuck her as long as we were comfortable having a threesome first.

"Hello Victor!" Jess says from behind me. I turn to see her. She was absolutely stunning standing in the ambient light of the hallway. "Don't be rude Aj. See our guest in.

"Please sir, come in. We have been waiting for you." I say to him. As he walks past me I shut and lock the door. I look at Jess with a look that made her know what I was thinking. She just winks at me.

"You look great Jess," Victors deep voice carries through the room. He hugs her and gives her a quick kiss. She meets his lips with a soft kiss.

The timer on the food beeps. "Diner is done, please have a seat," I say to the two people I am to serve. Victor and Jess have a seat and I bring them the food.

After about an hour they are finished eating and I clean up the table. Jess stands and grabs Victors hand. She pulls him away from the table and towards the bedroom. "Clean up butler, we won't need you just yet." Jess says before they enter the room. She leaves the door open for a view of the bed where she falls onto.

I turn away from the door and start to clean up the kitchen. I can hear soft moans coming from my girlfriends mouth. The moans start to get louder and more frequent. I can only imagine the things he is doing to her.

A few minutes go by and Jess yells to me, "Aj get your ass in here. You still have serving to do!" I walk into the bedroom and stop at the door. I finally see what is happening. The both of them are completely nude. Jess lay on her stomach with Victor standing at the foot of the bed with his cock in her mouth. She pulls his cock from her mouth and motions me towards her. "Clean my ass for Victor." She rises to her knees and sticks her ass into the air.

I climb onto the bed and before I can go to licking her ass clean she speaks again. "Cloths off, what are you thinking!"

"Sorry ma'am," I say and get undressed. I start to lick Jess's ass clean. Every time my tongue touches her hole, her cheeks clench and she presses onto my tongue forcing into her.

I pause for a moment and look down at Victors cock being sucked like crazy . He forces his dick deep into her throat quickly. He fucks her face as if she was just some whore he picked up off the street. He body then starts to tense as he shoots his load into her mouth. Cum starts to leak out of her mouth and run down her chin. The thick white liquid builds on her chin as she tries to swallow it.

Victor steps back and his cock starts to go soft and hang between his legs. Jess sits up and turns to me. "Get off my bed and stand over in the corner facing the wall."

I nod and do as she says. I stand facing the wall. I hear her get out of the bed. She walks over to me and wraps her arms around me and whispers into my ear. "I know your going to love this." She then places a blindfold over my eyes. Her hands run over my shoulders and down my back. She grabs my ass cheeks and spreads them and runs her fingers over my hole. Suddenly she shoves two fingers in deeply with no lub. I scream out in pain and pleasure. She twists her fingers around then pull them out.

"Do not move or look back, just wait until I tell you to turn around and take off the blindfold."

TO BE CONTINUED.....