She Has a Date Ch. 02

Story Info
The date cums to an end.
1.3k words
4.17
16k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear rustling sound from the bed behind me. I can only start to imagine what is going on. I hear drawers open and close, movement from one end of the room to the other, then quiet. The room remains quiet for about 5 min. A loud moan from Jess breaks that silence. The moans get louder and closer together.

"Turn around Aj and take off the blindfold. You can only watch! No touching yourself either or your going to regret it!" Jess says to me. I turn around and take off my blindfold. It takes a moment for my eyes to adjust, but when they do I see the new image. Victor is sitting in a chair at the foot of the bed. Jess is sitting facing me, her feet up on the arm rests of the chair. She bounces on Victors cock getting every inch she can. Her breasts bounce with every motion she makes. Victor rubs her clit adding to her screaming.

I stand just feet from them, my dick harder than I can ever remember, and I just want release. I watch as my girl is fucking another guy in ways she never has with me. As Victor rubs her clit and bites on her neck, Jess goes into a full blown orgasm. She squirts her juices all over Victors cock.

Her movements slow and eventually stop. She sits on his not yet released cock. Her feet now on the floor and Jess thrusts herself forwards and backwards to make him hit her spot over and over brining her close to another quick explosion. She then looks up at me for the first time and stops everything completely.

"What did I say!?" She screams at me. She stands and walks over to me. I had involuntarily started to rub my own cock. "I guess you just cant listen can you? Now you will regret disobeying me!"

She takes my arm and pulls me to the chair where Victor sits. She then kicks the back of my knees forcing me to kneel right in front of him. His hard cock just inches from my face. I can see a bead of precum on his head and Jess's juices soak him completely.

"Now you must clean me off of him. I want to see you suck my juices off his cock. He hasn't even finished this time around. Since you feel you deserve to cum before he does without doing anything to me!" She yells into my ear and pushes my head closer to him. "You get to finish him." She pushes my face down onto his cock before I could even compute what she said. "Do not fight or I will make it worse for you!"

I didn't approve of this, but what was I going to do? Her fingers tangled in my hair gives her full movement to my head. She pushes me up and down his cock. I suck her juices off of him. I wasn't a fan of guy/guy encounters, but given the situation I didn't have a choice. And to be honest, I was starting to get turned on by this.

Jess noticed that I didn't fight her movements and let go of my hair. "That's right, you suck his cock." Jess whispers into my ear. "You keep going until he cums, and don't you dare swallow it. You do not deserve to swallow his glorious juice." she steps away and disappears behind me.

So here I am being dominated by my girlfriend to suck off another guy that she is fucking right in front of me. I am on my knees sucking this guys dick trying to get him to cum so I can release my load. Jess has gone and disappeared behind me and has been gone for a minute. I look up at Victor to see his head back enjoying every moment of this.

Victor grabs my head and pulls me down onto his cock pressing it all deep into my throat. He holds me there, I cant catch my breath and start to gag. He lets me off and I go back to sucking. I hear Jess walk up behind me, but I don't stop.

She grabs my dangling hard cock and massages it with both her hands. She has a lotion rubbed on her hands and rubs it into my cock. She pulls her hands away from my cock and places them on my ass. She smacks me a few times. Everytime she does, I bite on Victors cock making him thrust into my throat deeper.

"Do you think you deserve to cum now Aj?" Jess asks me with another forceful slap. I moan her a yes. "I don't think you do, but this next thing is going to make you cum. I hope you can make Victor cum before you do. If not..." She laughs. "You'll see."

She spreads my ass cheeks and I feel a cold tip on my hole. I can feel the same lotion she put on my cock dripping down my crack. I let go of Victors cock and look back at her. She is wearing a large strap-on. 9-10 inch long and 4 wide. She looks at me with an evil look. "Do not stop sucking that cock!" She screams and pushes the strap-on into my ass full force. I scream loudly as I am penetrated. She pulls out to the head of the dildo and pushes back in hard. "Get on sucking and this will be easier."

I instantly go back to sucking Victors cock. His hands force every movement of my head on his dick. With every motion Victor makes of my head, Jess fucks that same rhythm into my ass. Victor was on the brink of cumming, I could tell from the quicker movements he made of my head. The faster he went, the faster she went. Her hands wrapped around my cock matching the other 2 movements. I was hoping that Victor would explode in my mouth before I did in Jess's hands.

Suddenly without warning, the warm salty sperm shoots into my mouth. I gag at the first taste of sperm I have ever had. I go to swallow to get the taste out but remember what Jess said. Victor continues to thrust his cock in my throat and squirt more of his juice into my mouth. Jess thrusts the strap-on deep into my ass and holds it there. Just the feeling from her is enough to make me almost cum. The motion of her hands with the dildo makes me cum all over the floor.

She pulls out of me and takes the strap-on off. "I hope that cum is still in your mouth, I want to see it!" She walks around to me and kneels before Victor and myself. I open my mouth to show her the white liquid from Victors cock. She pulls me to her and shoves her tongue into my mouth, We make out swapping the cum into each others mouth. I swallow what I can and give her the rest.

"I am proud of you my little whore." Jess says me to me. She helps me to my feet and pushes me onto the bed. I lay on my back and she crawls up to meet me. "I still need to finish." She says as she lowers her pussy onto my still hard cock. She fucks me slowly feelings every part of me.

I then feel the bed move. Victor climbs up onto the bed. He straddles Jess's ass and plunges his cock into her ass. Her moans grow louder as she fucks both cocks at once. Her nails dig into the back of my shoulders as her final orgasm builds. She finally explodes with a series of quick movements against the two cocks. Both Victor and I also explode into both her holes with her orgasm.

Victor pulls out of her ass and Jess gets off me. She kisses my cheek and lays next to me. Victor grabs his cloths, gets dressed and leaves our apartment. "I knew you would love this," she whispers into my ear.

"Yes, but now, I get to have my payback on you." I smile an evil grin at her and kiss her forehead.