She Has a What?!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers

"What?"

"Nothing...nothing..." she said, but nevertheless, she distinctly wiggled her ass a few more times before settling down. With my heart booming, I slowly and shakily squirted some lotion into my right hand, and gripped her cock tightly.

It was warm. It was hot. I was surprised how much blood was pumping through her thick, hard cock. It hardly seemed possible that one girl was both so womanly and so virile. She moaned softly at my grip. I used my other hand to hold the base of her shaft steady, while with my right hand, I pumped her shaft up and down.

"Well," I lectured, "the basic technique is this: stroking the shaft up and down with one hand. How does it feel?"

"Amazing! Wow... Can you go faster?" she pleaded.

I quickened my pace, moving my hand faster, describing what I was doing to her as I tried a few tricks that I used on myself: twisting my wrist as I came to the head of my cock, using one finger to quickly caress the underside of the top of the shaft, and using both hands to alternate pulling upwards, for constant pressure and pleasure.

I didn't want her to cum too fast. I was savoring the feeling of her cock in my hand, knowing that I was controlling her pleasure, that I could make her cum at any time I wanted. I slowed down and decided to tease her a bit. I thought back to what former girlfriends had done to me that had driven me wild, and began to softly graze my fingertips along the length of her shaft.

She groaned and shuddered on top of me. "Eric...what are you doing?"

"Just showing you what feels good. You need to explore your body if you're going to masturbate properly," I lied. I squeezed her shaft rhythmically and rubbed the crown of her head with my thumb. I slowly began stroking her again, slowly. At first, I only went a short distance, but with each stroke, I covered more and more of her cock.

"Eric...I think you should stop because it'sfeelingreallygoodrightoo-" she warned as she broke off into a loud moan. Her head tilted back against mine and she grabbed her breasts tightly as I felt her cock spasm passionately in my hands.

Jet after jet of hot, thick cum spurted out of her cock as I slowly milked out every last drop from her. Her warm, sticky cum coated my hands and her torso. We panted together in the silence.

"So that's what the big fuss is about..." she suddenly commented, and the absurdity of our situation finally hit us, reducing us both to giggles.

"See? Easy as pie, Nutmeg. What did I tell ya?"

"Thanks, Eric. But I want to get a bit of practice myself tonight, and I couldn't help but notice that you were kind of really, really hard...is it alright if I help you with that?"

Is it alright if I help you with that? Surely, sexier words had never before been heard. Not by me, anyway. This blonde angel wanted to jerk me off just for the practice. "S-Sure," I stammered.

"Thanks! Okay, lay down," she instructed, as I obeyed. She straddled my legs, and undid my pants, sliding them off me. My hardness was bulging out of my boxers. Her eyes widened at the sight of me straining against my thin fabric, and she delicately removed my boxers, too, freeing my cock. She sat down on my thighs and stared deeply into me with her own glacier-blue eyes. She slathered lotion onto her hands, and began.

"Like this, right?" she asked, as she started to stroke my manhood, pumping away slowly, but firmly.

"That feels perfect," I confessed. Her enormous breasts were bouncing and jiggling as she stroked. I wondered how it would feel to have my cock between her two silky smooth tits, to have her caress me with her body. I imagined myself cumming onto her face, covering her with ivory semen. I opened my eyes and came back to reality as she continued to caress my cock.

She was breathing heavily, her bosom heaving. She smiled ecstatically as she used both hands together to stroke my shaft. I clenched my teeth, but grunts and moans escaped my mouth against my will. Her own cock was hard again, too, and the tips of our cocks were nearly touching as she continued to masturbate me.

My hips bucked as I tried to force more friction against my dick. Her excited eyes were wide as she went faster and faster. My pleasure grew. I felt myself reach the plateau. I wouldn't last much longer. My cock was throbbing within her hands as pulse after pulse of indescribable pleasure coursed through my body.

"I'm cumming..." I warned.

"Good." She went faster and faster, until her hands were a blur and her freckled breasts crashed up and down; her pink nipples were erect, and her cock red and hard.

I gripped the couch tightly and moaned: "Megan!" My cock released its load onto her body. My cum shot out, hitting her face, her breasts, her thighs, her cock. Pearly semen dripped slowly down her body. She licked her lips, smiled, and swallowed appreciatively.

"Did I do a good job?" she asked hopefully.

"You did an amazing job," I assured her. "You're a natural."

She slid down on top of me, pressing her heavy breasts against my bare chest, our cum covering our exhausted bodies, and she nuzzled her face against my neck. I closed my eyes to rest, but Megan gently cupped my flaccid penis and spoke up.

"So Eric...when can we practice again?"

****

Thanks for reading! This was really a new type of story for me. I had a bit of writer's block during it. I really had to work to finish it. I hope the ending isn't too rushed because of that. As always, I'd love to hear any comments and constructive criticism you have. I'll try to respond to any private messages, too, and if you want to ask me questions, I have a Formspring account. Just check my profile for details. Thanks again for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers
12