She Invited Him In

Story Info
Online chat leads to first violent meeting.
3k words
4.06
63.3k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hated to be late but it was not a part of town I was familiar with. It is hard to look for directions when a voice inside your head keeps saying again and again, "this is crazy, this is stupid." I had told her I'd be there at 10:00 when her son was asleep. It was 10:30.

I had stopped on the way at the adult bookstore and bought a ball gag and a set of Velcro ties, and then had driven past the turn off. The area was depressing, only off brand corner stores because the big chains wouldn't come into the area, they kept in business mainly by cashing welfare checks for malt liquor.

I finally pulled into one, to ask for directions. I had already bought condoms, but for some reason the freezer case caught my eye. I got two Popsicles, and went to the counter to pay for them and find out where she was. I ended up looking at the map book to find her place.

***************

RapeFantasyM- I've done this before, I will respect your safe word. I practice safe sex. Come on lets do it.

FireGurlF- But you are married...

RapeFantasyM- Don't you want this? I know you do. It will not hurt anyone-least of all us.

FireGurlF- But what about your wife?

RapeFantasyM- That's not what I asked you.

FireGurlF- Ummm..do I at least get to know what you look like?

RapeFantasyM- No

******************

I had actually overshot her place, and had to double back. It was hard to read the numbers on the apartments, so I had to circle it around twice. I kept looking at my scrawl on the sheet of paper, her address.

I tried to be quiet, but my heart was pounding in my ears. I couldn't have heard a marching band.

I had the items, my rape kit, and the Popsicles all in a bag. It was awkward to hold all that, and the bags rustling seemed very loud. I would have to open the door one handed. I hesitated by the door, and then saw a neighbor come out. I realized I looked like a burglar, standing afraid to go in. I had to go forward or flee. I wasn't leaving without what I came for.

The keys were in the mailbox. It took me about five minutes to get the right key in the correct lock. Then the door stuck. So much for being quiet. I kept thinking that no one would leave the keys in the mailbox except her, that this had to be the correct place. Trying to convince myself. The apartment was small, a kitchen and living room downstairs, two bedrooms and a bathroom up. There was no light on downstairs. But a street light shining in the back door showed me a tidy little room, cleaned up. When I saw it with the lights on I'd realize how everything was second hand.

I locked the door behind me and left the keys on the stairs. I waited until I was more adjusted to the dark and heard something from upstairs. The door to one bedroom was cracked open, and I saw the feet of a little boy-twisted in the covers. He moaned in his sleep, said some indistinct words and I froze, two stairs from the top.

*******************

FireGurlF- what should I wear?

FireGurlF- what time will you be here, can it be after 10:00 when my son is asleep?

FireGurlF- what should I have ready?

FireGurlF- what should I do before you get there?

RapeFantasyM- You're babbling. Shush. I'll send you and email. Follow the instructions.

FireGurlF- Please spell out what you want. (smiles)

RapeFantasyM- It doesn't matter what you do, I am raping you, remember? (evil grin)

FireGurlF- whooo hoo! (giggle)

*******************

I kept going, up to the top of the stairs. Her bedroom door was closed. It was pitch black inside as I opened it. She was very careful about how she arraigned the blinds to shut out the outside lights. I closed it behind me, not wanting to disturb her sons' uneasy slumber. I heard her catch her breath very softly, then nothing.

She had to have seen me. My big silhouette in the doorway. I waited, but it was so dark my eyes could not adjust. And I couldn't wait much longer. I stepped carefully forward, dropping the bag on the floor, then my jacket on top of it. Both noises seemed to shake the silent house.

I finally reached the bed, and put my hand out. A leg under the covers, a loud gasp.

I fell forward, crushing her with my weight. Somehow I found my hands locked around her wrists, but she didn't struggle. "Suzy?"

She had to swallow before she could answer. "Yes,"

I grinned in the dark. It was her, and she wanted it...wanted me.

I ripped off the covers, and there she was. Panties first, off in one tear. Then her shirt. They were old, frayed, I'd told her not to wear anything she cared about. But she hadn't realized how strong I was, how could she over the Internet. Each rip was accompanied by her gasp, by the realization that I was stripping her bear.

She fought like a wildcat, now, not scratching by agreement, but she was all elbows and knees. I had wrestled in high school, I knew to just use my weight and ride her. I hooked one leg under her and kept trying to grab her hands. She twisted side to side, tried to roll over.

I grabbed at her breasts, pinching them, and she would push my hands away. I tried to kiss her, and she'd turn her sweet lips from me. I'd grab her hair and force her to turn her head back, but she'd bite her mouth closed.

I hadn't been able to get my clothes off. We were both breathing hard, covered in sweat. I decided to let her roll over. She got to her belly and tried to get her feet under her, to get off the bed and out the door. I let her get one foot on the floor and then lifted her in the air. She made a little "oooooh" sound, surprised to find herself in the air for a second, thrown back on her belly.

I put one arm under hers in a half nelson, and grabbed a handful of hair to keep her still. I put my legs between hers, and spread them open, my jeans grinding her ass. I reached down to her hot center with my free hand. "Oooooh, no. No, don't. No."

I grinned as I put another finger in. She moved, but not as hard as she could have. "You like it, don't you?"

She remembered she was supposed to resist. She began to buck, to really fight again. But I had had enough.

I reached down and undid my belt buckle and she fought harder, thinking I was undressing and it was her chance. I took off the belt buckle and with one hand and my teeth made it into a loop again. When she felt it going over her head she tired to get an arm up to her neck to block it. I dug a knuckle into her side, and she automatically dropped her hand.

The belt slid down around her neck. She tried to fit her hand under it, but I pulled it tight, choking her. It was locked onto her now. She wouldn't be able to get it off. She was on her belly, and I had my ankles locked around hers and one hand on the slack of the belt tugging it, the other on her neck. She put the fingers of both hands under the belt, and I tightened.

She then struggled wildly. She would fight so hard, pulling the violence out of me. I jerked the too belt tight, and she made a wet coughing noise. Her body wracked with coughs, her hands at her mouth, her lungs seeming not to find any air.

I let her have some slack. But didn't let go.

"Say something. Say the safe word. Say you want a drink of water." I wasn't scared, but I knew I'd come close to hurting her. And my tone of voice said we would stop until I was sure she was safe.

She took in a couple of breaths. I stroked her hair with one hand, letting her know I could wait. She coughed again, but in a normal fashion. I looked at her body in the dark...her pale skin glowing against the dark sheets. She was beautiful.

"We are stopping until you say something, bitch." It just seemed right to say it that way.

She smirked, and her eyes met mine. "Fuck. You."

In the dark I grinned back. I wanted her suddenly. Wrestling her naked body had made me want her, but it was now an overpowering urgent need have her, to take her. To kiss that fucking smirk off her lips. The Popsicles were melting on the floor.

I pulled her down by the belt. She was caught off balance by how quickly my tenderness vanished. I got her arms both in between my legs. My left hand was around both her legs. I transferred the end of the belt to the left hand-now if she struggled with her legs, she would tighten the belt around her neck, and my right hand was free. I smacked her ass, hard.

"Ow!" smack. "Ow!" smack.

Smack, smack, smack. I began to rain the open handed slaps to her ass cheeks, one after the other. Not one at a time but in a series of blows. When they had been single blows she jumped at each one, but the hail of blows didn't increase her struggles, rather she leaned back into them, relaxed. Submitted to them.

*********************

RapeFantasyM- I am surprised you can sit down and type...(grin)

FireGurlF- Actually it is my shoulder that hurts more...I have a very pretty bruise on it.

RapeFantasyM- Oh I am sorry.

FireGurlF- I feel the pain all day at work and think about you.

RapeFantasyM- Oh sweetie--I am so sorry.

FireGurlF- No, it is good for me to remember that you are real, and to know what I am. (smiles)

RapeFantasyM- Did the belt surprise you?

FireGurlF- (giggles) It made me feel like I was a little girl when I heard you unbuckle...It was like I was in trouble and going to get a whipping.

************************

We were both breathing hard and covered in sweat, my shirt soaked, out of breath. I released her and rolled to my feet, holding only the belt. She scooted over to the far side of the bed. Back then I was overweight and out of shape, but still strong. I pulled her by the neck to the bed, then to her feet. She gasped as I jerked her around like a rag doll.

"I am done playing with you, bitch. Stand up. Look at me."

She did, looking up into my eyes. She was tall for a lady, but still had to look up to me. She liked that I made her feel little. I tightened the belt again, and walked her around the room a little by it, just to show her my control. I stood behind her, and turned her to face the mirror she had propped up against a wall.

"Look at yourself." Shyly, she did.

"You are beautiful. And helpless." She and I looked in the mirror. Her pale skin, her heavy breasts, both hands on her neck resting on the belt, and my head on her shoulder, also looking at her, greedily drinking in her beauty. My shoulders appeared on either side of her in the mirror as I stood behind her.

Our eyes met in the mirror. I saw the fear in hers. I stood there thinking how I could get undressed. Then I saw the bag in the mirror. And remembered the Velcro straps. I turned her around to face me. And got a huge shock.

The look on her face caught me off guard. She slowly brought her hands up to my face, and gently touched me with her eyes shut tight like a blind person trying to read the Braille of my soul from my features. I froze, not wanting to startle her tentative movements. She kept her eyes shut tight, and kissed my face. Little kisses, like the first few drops of rain from a storm.

"So now you want to kiss me, huh? Not going to turn away?"

She said nothing, put pressed closer to me. I'd learn how hard it was for her to talk. I slipped my free arm around her and pulled her closer. She was too shy to embrace me but rested her palms on my chest. I kissed her once, full on the mouth. She melted into me. I felt a pang of regret as I threw her on the bed. Because I wanted those kisses.

She and I had conquered something together, something that kept her from being touched. Now she could let me in, I had slain the dragon and those kisses were my reward.

I took out the Velcro straps. She cooperated until they were on. She bucked a little, testing them, writhing around in them, feeling the security of them. I grabbed her hair and she froze, no longer needing to test my strength. She opened her mouth when I put the gag against her lips. She leaned her head forward so I could tie it in the back, now an eager accomplice in her own rape. The clasp of the ball gag had come undone, and I just tied the straps in a knot, and she let her head fall back down to the pillow.

"Your safe hand signal is flipping me the bird, let me see you do it." She did.

I reached into the bag, and pulled out one of the Popsicles. I set it still wrapped on the bed, near her feet, and shucked out of my clothes. I leaned across her body, by back to her face, my right elbow next to her hip.

She reached her bound hand towards mine, and our fingers clasped. I picked up the Popsicle with my left hand and unwrapped it with my teeth. And my body hiding her own cunt from her eyes, plunged the Popsicle into her hot wet center.

Her hand tightened, her body bucked and she kicked a little tattoo with her bound feet like a child throwing a tantrum. I would learn that was the sign she was close to the edge. But then I didn't back off. Her body numbed by the cold after the initial shock, and I began to fuck her with it. She would moan with every in stroke, and her hips would follow it as I took it out, as if reluctant to let it go.

I took it out of her, and grinned at her. She made a disappointed sigh around the gag as it left her, and she made plaintive little sounds, hungry for the stimulation. I slapped her in the face very gently with it, making her a sticky mess. She tried to turn and avoid it, the sting of the cold, the sticky trail it left, and the way it reminded her that her face was exposed and unprotected.

I rubbed it on her nipples, watching them harden. I licked the sticky syrupy sweetness off her breasts, and was rewarded with a moan. I took out the gag.

"Oh sweet Lord, what is that? What is the...mmmph" I shoved the Popsicle in her mouth.

"Don't bite...but you can suck." I put my head down between her legs. She was sticky down there, with the remains of the Popsicle, and with herself. I blew on her, and she spread her legs.

I gently put the tip of my tongue on her...her desire was so intense I could read it telepathically, or perhaps my subconscious had decoded her moans around the Popsicle. Her entire body, her soul, screaming

"Please! Please!"

I was no longer the detached manipulator. Her total surrender had touched something in me and I wanted her, needed her, to feel pleasure. I stopped teasing and rammed my tongue into her, raping her, licking her. Sucking on her clit gently to fill inflate it, then fucking her with my tongue in and out, my hands cupping under her ass to pull her into my face.

I lovingly cleaned the mess I had made of her, gently licking her sticky thighs. Then plunged back into her, feeling pleasure and desire radiate from her like waves of heat, looking up her body. I could see her, looking up between her breasts, the Popsicle melting in her mouth. Over her lips and running down her face. I grabbed both of her bound hands, and pulled myself into her, then licked until she began to shake.

********************

FireGurlF- I thought you might like to know I came four times last night thinking about what you did to me on Monday.

RapeFantasyM- Wow-just imagine what I could do if I was actually there!

FireGurlF- I hope that was you? Silly, silly man! I am still floating.

RapeFantasyM- Did I mention I want to do it again?

FireGurlF- I am almost afraid to because I will want to keep you with me.

RapeFantasyM- You could come here and live in the shed out behind my house-(grin)

FireGurlF- You could chain me up and come see me every day after supper. Mmmmmm

RapeFantasyM- Honey I'll be in the shed again tonight!!

FireGurlF- Please don't mention her. (looks down).

RapeFantasyM- Ummmm-hey. Go look in your freezer.

FireGurlF- Now? why?

RapeFantasyM- I'll be back online soon, gotta get dinner. But look.

In the freezer was the box of popsicles, with one missing.