She is in Love...

Story Info
Short story of a slave adjusting to change.
786 words
3.32
9.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feelings are strong in the little girl. Nothing could change the way that she feels. Nothing. The man she has is everything that she desires. Everything that she needs. Everything that she ever wanted. Not a day goes by that she isn't happy and smiling. Content with the world as it is. She wakes up from his side to make breakfast. To clean. To suck her mans cock as he awakes later in the morning. To kneel at his feet and massage his body. To take care of him the way she knows he deserves. The world for her is complete. Her heart is no longer her own and neither is her soul...she is in love.

But her world wouldn't stay the same...

Aware of this she asks the question of herself. What would she do for the man that she loves? Is she willing to take the happy content world that she knows and change it for the betterment of her man? After much contemplating the answer is yes. The thought of losing him is far greater than the fear of the unknown. Whatever his needs are she will bow down to his requests no matter what...she is in love.

Suddenly, the world begins to change. The security she found is no longer just her own. There is another wanting and needing the same. One, not with a collar, but this time with a ring. The little girl fights off worries and insecurities. Wanting more to please and pleasure her man than any wants of her own. She welcomes the new member whole heatedly. But her content world has changed. The nights since the new arrival where cold since the arms she found such strength no longer wrap around her. These nights are hard and lonely dreams fill her head as she sleeps. But she still wakes up every morning wanting to make breakfast for her man and anyone else he chooses. Terms of endearment once used to describe her are used for another. The cock she pleasured currently being pleasured by another. It pangs the heart and the little girl worries at her resolves. But she looks into her mans eyes as she rubs his feet and kneels proud... she is in love.

For awhile, the little girl receives little attention. And she quietly worries at the change, again, fear of losing him strong within her mind and soul. No tears fall during the day to show the deep unrest because she wants all that is best for her man. But there are fears that dwells inside and grows in the cold empty bed. She needs him. But does he still need her? Still, every morning, she wakes up and holds her head high. Needing to please her man. It soothes the unease and makes her wet. Through it all she knows no matter what she is still his and his alone and no matter what changes in her family that wont change. There are times when the house is lonely. Being the only one residing within. But she does her duties and greets happily with her devotion. Her arms clinging to her man as he enters to the door. Always finding pleasure in his touch... she is in love.

The new addition is caring and the little girl begins to grow affection for her after some time. Now she is happy to fulfill her needs as well and kneel at her feet. Finding similar wetness in pleasing her as she does for pleasing her man. She still misses her mans touch but finds some comfort of that of the new member's. The night still seems lonely, her world still filled with buried worries and unease. Until one night her man comes in to wrap his arms around her with familiar security. The embrace soothes all unrest. Worries seem to melt away. He whispers words of love and kisses her collared neck stroking the little girls head with caring loving hands. With great love and need she turns into his embrace, relishing every touch, every kiss, every moment as their bodies heat and move in unison towards the same climatic goal. Clinging to the shuddering frame of her man. Relishing the sensations she closes her eyes and when she looks up again notices something that she never fully saw before...he was in love.

In love with another, yes, but with her as well. Happiness fills his face and passes on to her through his kisses. She was entirely his. And though their world has changed. He is still hers. Tears of jubilation fills her eyes and contentment once again fills her heart. Nothing could change the way she feels. Nothing...she is in love.