She Is Tested

Story Info
He wanted to know how much she trusted him.
1.9k words
4.19
20.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening is silent as she lays in bed the sheets moving along stilled frame the cool touch of the evening breeze gliding across bared shoulders. As she smiles letting the simple sound of a sigh escape slightly parted lips not seeing nor hearing the man who has entered her room, his steady gaze drinking in her peacefully slumbering form. The steps he takes are quiet and stealthy as was the way he entered her room even strides carrying him with ease to her bedside.

Once there, he looks her over admiring how she can sleep so soundly without hearing a thing until it's too late but tonight is something he had been planning for a while now, and in planning, he is giving her what she wants. His hands reaching into his pants pockets easily retrieving one of the many tools he plans to use this evening on his slightly willing victim; his right hand reaching into his pocket pulling out a blind fold, as his left reaches pulls out two wrist restraints. Since he knows his victim well, this is all he will need his hands moving quickly to place the restraints on her knowing this part isn't the part that will wake her.

When her wrists are secured, he places the blind fold over her eyes the motion doing exactly what he intended for it to do. She begins to stir first she tries to open her eyes and realizes all she can see is darkness as she then jerks against the wrist restraints. Her body frozen into place as she realizes she isn't alone in her room tonight someone is there and she can hear his breathing.

To him this is all game a test to see how well he has trained her thus far, and how much she trusts him even if she isn't sure it is him. As he moves away from the bed, he doesn't say a word but knows right now that her mind is going a mile a minute as she tries to figure out who has her and what will happen. He once again looks at her...so helpless and so easily to pluck when he is ready to do so his fingertips reaching out and moving slowly along her jaw line. As he hears the breath halt then start back in her, a smile coming across his face since tonight will be the night he finds out how much she trusts in him. Her senses beginning to swim as the touch of his hand catches her off guard.

She inhales the scent of his cologne, but not yet really recognize it. In her heart, she is hoping whoever is doing this to her is the one man she hopes it is. And that this is all a test allowing her mind to focus on the touch, his fingertips move away from her jaw dipping to graze against her exposed throat. His fingertips sweeping against the thrumming beat of her pulse the sensation something she could of only thought of in her dreams. Her breathing coming out in even inhales and exhales as his fingertips continue to roam gliding smoothly along her sides making her shudder a little from the touch the difficult task of keeping herself still becoming a bit harder.

She then feels him remove the sheets that were concealing her body from him hearing the unmistakable "Tisk, tisk" Leave his lips. Biting down softly on her lower lip knowing exactly why that sound was made as she hears his steps leave the bed his foot falls heavy but even. As she hears the sound of his return coming directly back to the bed laying there as she wonders what he left to get and has come back with.

Her question is answered as she feels the touch of a sharp blade against her thigh, the cold metal scraping, trailing with nerve shattering ease along the tender flesh of her thigh. Stopping the blade just at her hip easily slipping the blade under the waistband and in one swift jerk, the panties were cut. Her lungs inhale a sharp breath as she feels her panties partially fall away realizing that now, she is in trouble. But her heart keeps telling her to relax and not to freak out as her mind is telling her to do. His weight coming onto the bed as he leans over taking the blade and placing it under the waist band on the other hip, another swift jerk and that side is cut as well. Now, the issue of the panties she shouldn't have worn is no longer a problem.

As the panties are pulled away from her body, a groan escapes her lips, but she keeps listening to that voice in her heart this time it's telling her that whoever is doing this is someone who knows her and knows her very well.

Before she can really debate it with herself anymore, she feels his weight come back onto the bed this time situating himself behind her. His hands grasping her hips as he lifts then into position hearing the whimper come from her knowing if she could see him she would see the smile on his face. Biting down once again on her bottom lip as she feels his fingers begin to probe at her tight entrance, sticking one finger in then another and one more as he starts to move them slowly at first then faster. Her hips jerk spasmodically as each thrust goes in the familiar wave of pleasure beginning to start slowly lapping at her body, moaning in deliriousness as his fingers continue to work on her. A barely audible squeak of disappointment leaving her as his fingers pull away, as she strains her ears to listen hearing him 'Mmmming' a little.

Tasting her on his fingers as another smile comes across his face realizing all that reaction she has is because of him, not being able to resist as he leans forward dropping his head down a little ways. The touch of his tongue shocking her as she begins to wiggle against it his hand coming up and landing a solid slap against her ass her first clue to stop moving it works her body goes back to remaining still. His tongue licking a torturous trail to her clit, tasting her, as her hands grip the restraints. The flicking of his tongue against her clit sending her closer and closer to the edge hearing her breathing become less even as every nerve within her body seems to ignite and all she wants to do is beg for the release that is building up within her but can't manage to find the words.

Moving his tongue away from her as she feels him get off the bed the sound of rustling can be heard as she guesses he is removing his clothes. Barely hearing him approach the bed again this time his weight being situated by her head turning her head to face where he may be as he takes his cock and begins to rub it along her cheek and across her bottom lip. A soft growl escaping her own lips as she parts them and gets rewarded with the throbbing head of his length entering her willing mouth keeping her head still as he begins to glide his cock deep into throat slowly in then out.

Her moan vibrating around his entire length as he starts to fuck her mouth faster, shoving it down her throat as she begins to choke and gag. Light tears leaking from the corners of the blind fold as he keeps going. Breathing through her nose as he continues to use her mouth as he would any other orifice on her body, taking his cock out the leaking of his precum having touched her tongue as she swallows what was left behind.

As he moves away from her once again going to situate back behind her as he raises her hips a bit more, reaching under her as his hand comes up and slaps against the swollen lips of her pussy. Wincing at the slap but also feeling more blood beginning to pulse in that particular region, the head of his cock beginning to tease against her lips, rubbing lightly against the aching nub of her clit. Panting almost like a bitch in heat as she waits praying he will stop teasing her.

Before she can clear her thoughts, his cock enters her. Filling her with it as she lets out a sweet purr of content, the stroking of his length inside of her causing the urge to once again build resisting the need to rock back or even grind against him, his thrust begin to pick up as each push forward sends a harsh breath from her.

As he thrusts in, she feels the grinding of his hips against her, forcing his cock to hit that one spot inside of her that never fails to produce a release from her. And before she can stop it, she hears a low moan mixed with a whimper as her body begins to shake, her release escaping her as she once again bites down against soft flesh of her lip.

Hearing the laughter come from him as he takes his cock out of her pussy, figuring he must be done but she is so wrong on that. Before she can gain her wits about herself she feels the head of his cock poking against another entrance, and instead of tightening up to keep him out she relaxes. The head of his length easing itself into her ass, hearing a hiss of breath leave her as the entire length enters her willing her body to remain relaxed.

Easing his cock in then out of her ass, the burning sensation of her anal ring making her grip against the wrist restraints harder trying to keep from crying out in slight pain his thrust going slow at first, feeling his fingers reach under her as they begin to flick across her clit. The touching mixed with his length entering and exiting her ass sending her to a high she has never experienced before. As he starts to thrust harder his fingers keep working against her clit, her back arching slightly hearing gasps of pure pleasure leave her lips.

The pressure building deep within her belly as the heat within her body begins to rise, his cock now pounding mercilessly into her ass. His fingers continuing to rub her clit in quick circles, causing her body to begin to shake again as only one word can leave her mouth. "FUCK!" is the only thing she can say.

The intense release rocketing through her as she quivers every part of her body sensitive to the touch and just as she comes. She hears him a primitive growl escaping his lips as he empties his seed into her. Letting his cock sit there inside of her for a moment as he leans down placing a light kiss to the small of her back, pulling his length out as he moves off the bed coming around to where her face is seeing the smile that's there.

"Well done, my pet." He says to her removing the blind fold. As she looks at him, she sees the smile on his face.

"Thank you Master, I am glad that I have pleased you." She says grinning widely to him, realizing this was a test and she obviously passed with flying colors.