She Lets Us Again After 5 Years

Story Info
He shares his wife with a friend.
4.6k words
4.33
78.2k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another great session of making love, we lie in bed with Tracy in my arms. She continues to amaze me with the way she makes me feel and only gets better each time. She knows how to use what GOD gave her and she does every time. I love to watch, as well as feel, her sucking me. She has a way of making it look so delicious as well as feel so damn good. Her pussy is so hot and beautiful and I love burying my dick in it and filling her with my love juice. Her lips are a beautiful ruby color and soft and even softer after she has sucked one and the taste of her lips after is to die for.

The thoughts of all of this and the thoughts of watching her do this is starting to arouse me again. I have watched her suck and fuck me and a friend of ours, it was the most erotic, and beautiful sight you have ever seen. She is a beautiful woman as it is and watching her with the two of us made her look more so if that is at all possible. She has since, 5 years ago, not shown any interest in that or any other kinky matter, which has had me frustrated tremendously. She enjoyed it immensely as she has said so but her interests have changed, she will not even look at porn on the TV or internet and she used to with me quite regularly. While I admit, I would not want threesomes every week once a month or two would be nice. I also noticed our lovemaking was hotter than it had ever been for some time after our threesome.

Tracy has discovered my state of arousal and asks me what has caused this. Knowing she has no interest in hearing my perverted thoughts I tell her it is her. Still unconvinced she asks again and tells me to tell her what I'm thinking so I do as she starts to stroke my manhood.

"Does having Eric join us mean that much to you?" she asks.

I tell her how much I think about it and how much I enjoy it. I also let her know that better than half of the time she gives me a blowjob that I'm thinking about it. Almost as many times as we make love I'm thinking of Eric's dick pounding her pussy.

She seems a little distant as she moves down my belly and takes my hard on into her mouth and starts to work her magic. I knew I should have just shut up, she's in a bad mood now, but she's never given me a blowjob when she was upset over this stuff.

She pulls off of my hard on and looks to me with a grin, "tell me whose dick I'm sucking, tell me what you fantasize about"

I'm dreaming! I must be or someone has taken over my wife. This has me in shock but quickly I recover and tell her how I love to watch her suck and fuck and would love to have Eric over again. With that, she licks my shaft to my balls and sucks them with fury and it feels so good. I tell her everything that is running through my mind, how I'd love to squirt my juices all over her lips and lick them off, how I love watching her suck Eric while I am pounding her pussy. How I like the feel and taste of her pussy and her lips after she has sucked and fucked me and/or Eric.

I'm leaking my juices all over her by now, I see it shining on her cheeks and want to lick it off, and I want to explode in her mouth as well as her pussy. She knows this too as I have told her countless times and she remembers obviously as she moves to my face and kisses me allowing me to lick and suck her coated lips while stroking me with her hand. She uses her fingertips, collects drops of my juice on them, and brings them to my lips to taste and I do without hesitation. She drops back down to my hard, leaking and ready dick and takes it in her inviting mouth again as I feel myself spurt in her more and more.

I'm so ready to explode with all of this going on and I tell her so. She makes no move to back off but gets into it with more enthusiasm as I warn her it is coming. After the first squirt she goes down on me all of the way and takes every last drop.

With dick in her mouth going limp and drained she pulls off of me and moves to my mouth and kisses me, it's a cum kiss! She saved some and is sharing it with me and I am gladly taking it. This is all so damn hot.

Once again, we're lying in the bed with me spent and her in my arms. She asks me if the thought of her sucking and fucking another guy was that big of a turn on. I let her know that it is.

"So if I were to invite Eric over Friday and said I'd like to suck and fuck the two of you all day you wouldn't have a problem with it?"

"Heck no, it would be a dream come true, do you want to?"

"Just wondering, I only want you"

With that said, my thought start in high gear is she actually thinking about doing it or just appeasing me? I lay there thinking of the possibilities, the pleasure that the three of us would have and drift off to sleep.

I awake Friday morning and get ready for another day. Kids need to be feed and ready for school and two of them need a ride to school today. I let Tracy sleep, it is one of the few mornings that she can sleep in, one more week, the kids will be on Christmas break, and she can sleep in for two weeks. I decide to stop and get a haircut after dropping off the last of the kids and then head home.

As I walk in the house, I see that Tracy is up already, so much for sleeping in. She is walking down the stairs and not only is she up but she has showered already. She gives me a kiss and thanks me for letting her sleep and comments on my haircut.

"Why don't you go shower that hair off of you, he got quite a bit on you this time"

So I headed up the stairs and jumped into the shower. The shower felt good I must admit, as I haven't had one yet this morning. As I get out of the shower, I notice that the bedroom is straightened up some, strange but not that strange. I start toward my dresser as Tracy enters the room.

"You won't need any cloths"

As soon as she enters, Eric follows her! My heart starts to beat fast and hard and speaking of hard my dick is pulsing and getting harder by the minute. Oh what a day this is going to be.

Tracy is sitting on the chair undressing and Eric is doing the same. I sit on the bed and watch like a kid peeking in the girls shower waiting for what is next. Tracy gets up and motions for me to sit down in the chair as she gets on the bed and invites Eric to join her. I am watching with anticipation and excitement as she lays him down, looks into my eyes.

"I told you I would like to have just me and Eric 5 years ago, will you watch while I suck and fuck him?"

"Oh hell yes!"

With that said, she starts to nibble on his neck and ears as his hands are feeling her up. What a sight, I know, I am not normal, who in their right mind wants to watch their wife fuck and suck another guy but I do. She is working him good too, her hands on his manhood stroking it, they look so beautiful, her hands especially like this. They are both feeling each other up good, kissing and nibbling as she moves to his lips and pauses. A quick glance at me, my dick in hand, she plants a lip lock on him and his response is equal. This is so erotic I think to myself watching my wife seduce him while I stroke my raging hard on. As they break, she glances at me again and works her way down to his already leaking dick. A pause and a smile as she looks at his dick and then licks the head of it taking his precum with a moan of pleasure as well as one from him. With the head of his dick clean of all precum she goes down on him all the way and he his wiggling and moaning with extreme pleasure, I know this because I've had many of those and she is damn good.

My own dick is leaking profusely watching all of this as I take a finger, scoop some of my precum up, and lick it off of my finger. This is all so cool as I take my finger back for seconds. As I lick it off I notice Tracy is watching and seems to enjoy what she saw. I watch her lick his shaft and move to suck and lick his balls, now that feels good. As she does, Eric pulls her atop of him. I watch as they 69 each other, him licking her clit and fingering her pussy and her sucking his balls and dick. Her lips and chin are shining from all of his cum and it looks so hot.

As I clean all of my precum, I see her looking at me, "I want that" her eyes pointing to my dick and I gladly oblige her. She takes my pulsing dick into her mouth and sucks it with a fury trying to get everything it has to offer out of it. As she releases my dick, she asks me to enjoy the show and continues to milk Eric's dick. After a solid 20 minutes she can take no more and rolls off of Eric and lies on the bed next to him.

"Fuck me, I want you in me"

With that said, he did just that. I watched as she spread her legs, her cute feet half in the air exposing that beautiful pussy of hers. Eric positions himself at her entrance and slowly sinks his 8" tool into her as they both let out moans of pleasure and ecstasy. The look on her face is just pure pleasure to me right now as Eric starts to thrust in and out of her speeding up some. This looks so damn hot, she looks hot, I love this her pussy filled and getting fucked, the sounds coming from their mouths and her telling him to fuck her are music. He's wanted to eat and fuck her for some time now and it show as he is fucking her like I've never seen and it is great. I wish she would have let me record this. Watching her in action is just a total thrill and she is enjoying it immensely from the looks of her face and her actions.

I am leaking in a steady stream while watching them go at it. Her legs wrapped around him, her hand on the back of his head as she pulls him to her lips and they kiss while Eric continues pounding her pussy without skipping a beat. She breaks the kiss and holds him against her breasts, her feet bouncing off of his ass cheeks. This is so good.

I hear her whisper in his ear "fuck me, I want you; I want all of you I want you to fuck me all you want"

This has just about got me to cream all over my hands as I hear him tell her: "you feel so good and I've wanted to fuck you for so long. I want to fuck you all day, I want to kiss, nibble, eat, and fuck you anytime I can"

I watch and listen to all of this as their fifteen minutes of passionate sex comes to an end. Eric lets her know he's going to cum and she begs him to fill her as she pulls him into her and he buries his dick in her. I hear moans coming from his and her mouth as he fills her pussy with his seed and figure out she too is having an orgasm. As their orgasms subside and Eric's dick goes limp in her he falls on her chest and she embraces him with her arms.

Tracy looks to me with a smile, "I was going to ask if you liked that but I see you did."

As Eric moves off of her she motions for me, "I want that," pointing to my dick. As I move to her pussy, she stops me. "No, I want that in my mouth."

Who am I to argue as I position myself she turns me around facing her pussy.

"You said you wanted to eat my pussy after Eric fucked me"

Without hesitation, I proceeded to eat her cream pie. It tastes rather good and bury my face in her cream filled pussy while she sucks my dick good. It's going to be quick I can feel it, it is ready to explode and I tell her so. With that said, I feel her suck harder on my dick and as I figured, he's ready. With only a couple of minutes of eating her cream pie and her lovely mouth working my more than ready dick I explode and she is taking every drop. After my orgasm subsides, I continue to eat her pussy as I feel her mouth move off of my dick.

Eric moves to her mouth, kissing and licking her lips as he does. I wasn't expecting that and I damn sure wasn't expecting what happens next. I feel a mouth on my balls and one on my dick! Who's sucking what I don't know but it feels good. I pause eating my treat to look and see Eric on my half limp dick and Tracy on my balls. I could shoot again like this! After a good five minutes of this another hard on coming, I feel it and that is just what Tracy wants.

As my dick is almost hard again, she begs me to fuck her and I am more than happy to fill her wish. I slip the head of my dick into her pussy all hot and creamy feeling and plunge it in all the way. Ah, this feels so good, I've told her many times I love the way her pussy feels after it has been fucked and filled with cum. I start fucking her with a deep passion and kiss her lips hard. They taste and feel so good and she feels good. We break our kiss and Eric is right there with his dick in hand and semi hard. Tracy looks to me with a devilish smile.

"You said you would try it."

She's right, I did say that. I watch as she takes one of his balls in her mouth, she makes it look so good. As I fuck her silky smooth and hot pussy watching her suck his balls I take his semi hard dick into my mouth and work it. I start to feel it grow in my mouth and it feels weird but good at the same time. I can taste both of them on him and it tastes rather good I must admit as well as his dick doesn't feel bad.

"Oh yes this feels good, fuck me, and suck him, it looks hot watching you to suck each other"

As I thrust my dick in and out of her wet and hot pussy, I suck Eric's dick more as he starts to pump my mouth even more as Tracy watches with an eager curiosity. Eric's balls hanging and swinging in front of her must have been too much for her. I pull off his dick and watch her take them one at a time and suck them then his dick. Oh, this is too much, watching her suck his dick this close and fucking her cum filled pussy. She pulls his dick out of her mouth and strokes it some while sucking one of his balls hard. I see leakage seeping out of the head of his dick. She's making him cum with her sucking. She sees this and offers his dick to me and I take it eagerly. The precum tastes pretty good I must admit and Tracy has told me this many times. Eric has a pumping motion going again as I suck him, Tracy sucks his balls, and I fuck her hot pussy.

I can't take any more as I pull off Eric's dick and explode with a fury inside my wife's pussy filling her with yet another load of man seed. With Eric's dick free while I unload in her, she pulls me to her and we kiss.

"That's it, give it to me I want it, fill me up"

That is what I do too. With me spent, Eric is ready for more. As I pull out of Tracy, she gets up, positions herself doggy style, and asks me to get under her. As I get into position, she goes down on me and I start to lick her cream pie. While eating her and her sucking me Eric moves in to fuck her. I stop and watch the head of his dick penetrate her vagina and his dick slowly disappears into her. What a sight it is. With a hand on each side of her waist, he proceeds to fuck her from behind as I watch and she sucks me. After many minutes of watching this, I start to lick her clit again, tasting a mixture of all three of us and loving it.

Tracy is loving it too as her moans get louder and her sucking harder. Either she's getting ready to cum, Eric is leaking a lot or he's pumping our juices out of her. Whichever it is, I'm taking all I can get, and so are they. The three of us have been at this for a good five minutes as Tracy lets another flow of her juices go. As she does Eric pulls out of her, moves to her pussy, and starts to eat it as well. She loves it! Her cum continues to flow and he is drinking it up. He laps up his share and positions himself to penetrate her pussy again.

I watch as his dick disappears into her again.

"Oh yes that's it fuck me, fuck me hard give it to me. I want you; want both of you to fuck me"

Fuck her he does as I watch with fascination at his gleaming dick going in and out of her. I myself tell him to fuck her and tell them both how hot and sexy it looks. I start on her clit again while occasionally licking his shaft. He too enjoys this. He's about to blow again.

This took no time as he let me know he's ready and rams his dick deep into my wife's pussy. I feel it as he spurts his seed into her deep and deep I found out it was.

"Your dick is in my cervix and I feel you Cumming in me," she says with a look of pleasure all over her face, which puts a look of pleasure on mine.

We're all frozen in our tracks taking in the sights, sounds, pleasure, and good feelings of it all. Tracy with a dick in her pussy and another at her lips, Eric, with his dick buried in the hottest girl around and me with my dick at her lips, her delicious wet pussy above my face with a nice piece of meat stuffed in it. That looks HOT!

Eric slowly pulls out of her, his man meat glistening from all of the juices and half limp from the work out it has had. Tracy, moaning from the exit of his dick, not wanting him to pull it out. I think she'd sleep with it in her if she could, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Me, I want more, much more. I could get used to this easily if she'd let me. I myself don't see the problem, she gets it all, and so do I, hell, so does Eric. We're all good friends, she does love his dick and he, and I have been taken for brothers on many occasions.

As the three of us get up to gather ourselves I let them both know that as long as I am present that they are welcome to fuck all they want. We all smile knowing that as good as our friendship is it just got better and Tracy knows how good our own love making is when we've had these threesomes before.

She runs into the bathroom to clean up some and Eric and I do the same with some towels lying by the bed. Tracy comes out of the bathroom with nothing on but a devilish smile. She's ready for more and so are we.

As she passes, Eric he grabs her at her waist, and flips her facing away from him and bends her over the bed. He promptly drops to his knees and starts to eat her. I watch as she spreads her legs and gives him full access to her treasure. I stood watching as she started moaning and gyrating her hips as Eric continued to bury his tongue in her and turning me on. She sees this by the glistening tip of my dick and begs me to give it to her. Who am I to argue?

I barely got onto the bed and in position when she gobbled my leaking member and started to work her magic. It felt good, her sucking me, and moaning while Eric was putting some major oral on her vagina. This went on for some time, the three of us enjoying it all, as I started to pump her mouth with my now hard dick. I hear a note of sorrow come from her as I look to see why. Eric is hard and ready for some more of that beautiful pussy of hers. The moans are back and better as he slowly slides his manhood into her. Oh, she loves this, the taste and feel of the two of us, she's moaning more and more as Eric starts to pound her good. I can her, a bit of a wince in there once in a while, which means he is in her deep. I tell her I must watch and I get off the bed and do just that.

"Oh yes, fuck me fuck me, fuck me hard it feels so good, don't stop".

This is so damn hot, I love watching her fuck and she is getting fucked good and she loves it and so do I. Her gorgeous tits are bouncing with every slam he gives her. Watching her ass cheeks flex as she gets pounded is erotic also but all of this with her pleading to him to fuck her is almost too much, I feel like I could cum again already. He is fucking her hard and deep there is no doubt about it judging by her words.

"Oh that's it fuck me baby, fuck my pussy good like there is no tomorrow, tear it up!" "I want you, I want you to fuck me all you want and I want that big dick of yours in me, give it to me, all of it" "fuck me harder, harder, pound me with that big dick".

All of this makes Eric pound even harder if that is possible. The dirty talk coming out of her mouth and the sight of them fucking has me on the edge and she knows and sees it. She looks at me with a big smile and licks her lips while I'm watching my beautiful wife getting fucked hard.

"You like watching him fuck me"?

"Oh yea baby, I love it. Watching you suck and fuck him is hot and a turn on. I want to watch you two fuck anytime any place."

12