She Likes Showing Off Ch. 04

Story Info
Sara is the highlight of Poker Night.
4.8k words
4.65
116.2k
66

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several weeks had gone by and Sara and I did not speak again about Manny. The subject of showing her off really did not come up much either. However, I had noticed that she had been shopping and the clothes she was buying were more revealing now than in the past.

I had decided to take a wait and see what happens next attitude. I wanted her to bring it up again. That way I knew it was her idea and not something she felt forced or obligated to do.

A month went by and Sara continued to buy sexy clothes. I was excited to see her doing this. She also was wanting to go out more and more and each time the clothes got more revealing. She was now enjoying the attention she was getting from other men and from me. Our sex life had sparked again with her wanting to have sex three or four times a week now. It was as if we were newlyweds and could not get enough of each other. Our hottest sex sessions were after we had gone out and she wore her sexy outfits.

Sara and I were watching TV one evening when suddenly unexpectedly she asks, "Are we going to ever do anymore deals like we did with Manny?"

"Well, I did not know for sure if you wanted to or not." I replied.

"I have been thinking about it and if we are cautious on how we do it then it would be ok." She answered.

"It is fine with me. I have been thinking about it also and kind of have one in mind."

"Really! Tell me about it."

I told Sara my plan and she loved it.

"Can we do it this weekend?" She asked.

"I will see if I can get it set-up."

The next day at work, I went to a couple of guys I work with and asked them if they wanted to get together for some poker tomorrow night. I told them my wife was out of town and we could do it at my place. I would even hire one of those sexy maids to cater to us while we played.

Fortunately, all of them were in and they especially like the sexy maid idea.

I called Sara and let her know we were on for tomorrow night. She was excited to say the least.

"I will have to go shopping! I don't have any maid outfits." She excitedly said.

"I can't wait to see you in it."

When I got home, Sara had on her maid outfit and was ready to model it for me.

"What do you think?" She asked as she did a little pirouette.

"Oh HELL yes!" I exclaimed.

Sara had out done herself on this outfit.

She had decided to use her black corset for the top of the outfit, which pushed her tits up and left a lot of cleavage visible beneath the laces. She was wearing a black thong panty and she had purchased thigh high hose with little bows around her thighs. She had also purchased a pair of black stiletto heels and a lacy little apron as well as a lacy choker with a matching bow on it.

"I will have to fight the guys off you." I said.

"So I guess you think this will work?"

"Yes it will work."

"I was afraid it might be too much." She said.

"You look sexy as hell." I said walking toward her.

I held her close to me and put my hands on her ass as we kissed.

I let my finger slip beneath her thong and along the crack of her ass.

"Now don't be messing up my outfit." She said.

"You better take it off then because seeing you in it just makes me want to fuck you." I replied.

"Ok, it's coming off. You will have plenty of time tomorrow night after the party to play with me in the outfit." She said as she turned and headed down the hall to the bedroom.

When she came back, she was in an outfit that was no better for my aching cock.

"Damn and you think that outfit is any better?"

She walked over to where I was sitting and said, "Well, at least this one I don't have to have clean for tomorrow night." As she knelt on the floor between my legs.

She reached for my belt and unfastened it. She then unfastened my pants and pulled the zipper down.

"I mean I didn't say I didn't want to fool around did I?" She seductively said as she pulled my hard cock out of my pants.

"No you didn't" I responded as she opened her mouth and sucked my cock between her ruby red lips.

I have always loved watching her suck my cock. She really gets into it and at least acts as if she really enjoys doing it.

I looked down her sexy back to the short boy shorts she was wearing and her ass was half hanging out of them. The shorts were wedged between her luscious cheeks. She was wearing a loose fitting tank top with wide openings in the arms. I reached in and grabbed one of her tits while she sucked. Her nipple was as hard as my cock.

I pulled at her shirt; she stopped sucking while I pulled it over her head. As soon as it was off she went right back to sucking.

"Wrap your tits around my cock and let me titty fuck you." I said.

She got up further, wrapped her big tits around my cock, and squeezed them together. She then moved up and down letting my saliva slickened cock slide between her tits.

There is something about a big set of tits squeezed together, that just sets a man off. It is even better when those big tits have your cock buried between them.

I let her titty fuck me for a little longer and then I pulled her onto the couch next to me. I pushed her back until she rested against the armrest. I reached for the waistband of her little shorts and began pulling them off. She lifted her ass off the couch so I could get them off. She then lifted her legs straight into the air as I pulled them on off.

After they came off she laid one leg on the back of the couch and the other was on the floor. I was staring at her wide spread legs and her wide spread pussy.

It was my turn to get on the floor. I knelt beside the couch and lowered my face to her wet little slit. I licked the entire length of her pussy and then sucked her clit into my mouth.

"OOOHHHH YESSS!" She moaned.

I then inserted two fingers into her pussy as my tongue danced on and around her now hard clit.

"OOOOOO GAWD!" She moaned again.

I let my fingers slide in and out of her the whole time working her clit in my mouth and against my tongue.

"OOOOHHHHHH FUCK SAM I'M CUMMMMING!" She yelled out.

Her body jerked and then trembled as her juices flowed onto my chin.

She then pulled me by my head and I was back on the couch between her wide spread legs. My cock just seemed to naturally find its way to her pussy. I leaned forward and let my full-length slide into her.

I stopped buried inside her. I always had to because the feeling of being enveloped by her wet warmth is so sublime.

I then began moving my hips back and forth, in and out of her. We kissed as we fucked.

It was way to short but I was ready to cum inside her.

"OH FUCK!" I groaned as I felt my cum explode from the head of my cock and splash deep inside her.

After I had finished cumming, I rolled back and sat on the couch. Cum was still dripping from my cock onto my stomach and it was also oozing from Sara's pussy.

Sara sat up and quickly got up. I'm sure she did not want cum stains on the couch.

"I'm going to clean up and then fix us something to eat." She said.

She bent over to pick up her clothes as I watched my cum running down her thigh.

"Sounds good to me." I replied as she walked down the hall.

I sat there thinking what a lucky SOB I was.

I woke early the next morning and was excited about the poker game tonight. I looked next to me and Sara was already up.

I walked into the kitchen and there she was, naked.

"You're up early." I said

"Good morning sweetie." She said as she came over to kiss me.

"Yah, I could not sleep planning tonight. I mean I have to have some snacks for the boys and you know I just hope they have a good time." She said.

"Oh I'm sure they are going to have a good time."

"Besides the obvious reason they will, I want to be sure they are fed too."

"After they see you food will be the last thing on their mind."

"Stop it! Now you're sure none of these guys have ever seen me?" She asked.

"I'm sure. They all work on different floors and two of them work in other buildings."

"Good, now will you help me today in the house to make sure it is clean and picked-up.?"

"Are you going to stay naked the whole time?"

"That depends on whether it will keep you inside working or will it keep you inside and it will be a hindrance to your working?"

"It will without a doubt keep me inside and I will do everything humanly possible to keep it from hindering our work. Just don't bend over a lot."

"You are so bad!" She said grinning and blushing slightly.

She then walked to the closet and pulled out the vacuum cleaner, "Here you go. It would be super if you would do this for me."

I walked to her and the vacuum. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me rubbing her tits against me.

"Oops, sorry did not mean to do that." She said turning away grinning.

I began to vacuum the house and every chance I got sneaked peeks at Sara.

We spent several hours cleaning and dusting and polishing and then when we were done she said, "Thank-you for your help. You can go outside now to mow the yard while I start getting ready."

I looked at the clock and it was three fifteen. The guys were supposed to be there at six.

I headed outside, but not before watching Sara's sweet ass going down the hall.

It took me a couple of hours to mow, trim and sweep up outside. I came into the house at five twenty and headed for the shower.

When I got to our bedroom Sara was standing there in her black thong and her thigh high hose, "I'm nervous." She said.

"You'll get over that soon enough." I replied.

"I think it will get worse before it gets better." She answered.

"I know just what you need." I said and turned to go back down the hall.

I quickly whipped her up a double dirty martini and took it back to the bedroom.

"Here drink this it will help calm your nerves."

She took the glass and nearly downed it.

"Would you like another one?" I asked with a quizzical look on my face.

"Please." Was her response.

I went back, got her another one, and then handed it to her.

"Thank-You."

I headed for the shower to get ready for the boys to show up.

I got out of the shower and stepped into the bedroom. Sara was now completely dressed in her maid outfit.

"Wow, you look fantastic!" I said.

"Thank-you. I'm going to the kitchen to get the snacks ready. You had better get dressed. They will be here in fifteen minutes."

I watched her tight ass as she left the room headed down the hall.

I finished getting dressed and not a minute too soon as the doorbell rang.

I walked past the kitchen and asked, "Ready?"

She held up another drink she had fixed and said, "Yep!"

I went to the door and there stood Jim and Rick.

"Hey guys come on in!"

I shook their hands and guided them into the living room.

Rick asked, "So, where did your wife go?"

"She went to visit her Mother and her Sister for the weekend."

Jim added, "Nothing like being a bachelor for the weekend."

Just as we had sat down the doorbell rang again and I went to the door. It was Jeff.

I shook his hand and we went to join Rick and Jim in the living room.

Everyone knew each other so no introductions were necessary.

Jeff and I sat down and Sara made her entrance.

"Can I get you gentlemen something to drink?" She asked.

I looked at the guys and their eyes nearly popped out of their heads.

"Damn Sam you meant it when you said you would get a maid to cater to our needs." Rick said.

The guys all asked for a beer and Sara turned to go get them.

All of them watched her near naked ass. Jim nudged Jeff.

As Sara disappeared around the corner, "Son of a bitch! She is one fine piece of ass!" Jeff exclaimed.

"What does your wife think about some hot chick being here while she is gone?" Jim asked.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her." I replied and they all laughed.

Sara came back with the beers on a tray.

She bent down to hand Jim his beer and his eyes were glued to her tits. Jeff was sitting behind her and his eyes were glued to her ass. She then repeated the motion by handing each of us our drinks. Each time each of us got a different view of her body.

She then asked, "Would you gentlemen like some snacks now?"

I replied, "Go ahead and bring them to the table. We might as well get the poker started."

Sara replied, "Yes Sir." She then walked back to the kitchen.

Jeff said, "I'd like to poke her." That brought another laugh from all of us.

We got up and headed to the table. We broke out the chips and the cards and decided to play Texas Hold-em.

Rick then asked, "Sam where did you find a service that sends over a maid that looks like that?"

I had not planned on that question so I quickly made something up, "It was a place online."

"Give me the website. I might like to us them sometime." He said.

Sara came back into the room with a tray of snacks and some more beer.

"What's your name honey?" Jeff asked as Sara bent down putting the chips on the table.

"You can call me Tiff." Sara replied.

"Short for Tiffany I assume?" Jeff replied.

"Yes it is." Sara answered.

She then stepped over by Rick and set his beer on the table.

Jim then asked, "Tiff, do you live here in town?"

"No. I live about fifty miles away from here."

"I understand too many personal questions?" He replied.

"I just like to keep it on a business level is all." She replied

Sara had finished serving the beers and went back to the kitchen.

"Damn, she is fine." Jeff said watching her tight ass in her thong.

We began playing cards and Sara continued to make trips back and forth bringing more food and more beer. The game had been going for about an hour when the beer began to play a part in the evening.

Sara came back into the room when Jim asked Sara, "Tiff, I've got a hundred dollar bill here just for you if you will take off that corset and serve us all topless."

"Sir, I don't think I should do that." She replied looking quickly in my direction.

Jeff spoke up, "I've got another hundred to add to it if you do. How about you two? She should be willing to do that for four hundred dollars."

Rick said, "I'm in."

They all looked at me. Sara was also looking at me.

"I'm in and Tiff I won't tell your boss if you want to do that." I said.

She then knew I was ok with her doing that.

Sara looked at me again as Jim reached out to her and stuffed a hundred dollar bill in the side of her thong. Jeff was on the other side and did likewise.

Rick said, "Come here sweetheart."

Sara walked over between Rick and me. Rick stuck a hundred in and I did likewise.

Jeff then said, "But you have to take it off in here."

Sara reached for the lace that tied it together. She pulled the lace and the room was silent.

My dick was now rock hard as the corset slid open. She pulled the laces out of the corset and it fell on the floor behind her as her big tits popped into view.

"Damn honey those are some of the finest tits I have ever seen." Rick said looking directly at them.

Sara's nipples were rock hard.

Sara then said, "I'll go get some more beer."

She headed out of the room as all of us watched her.

"Shit! She is built! Come on Sam you must have banged that before we got here." Jeff said.

"No. That is not part of her services." I replied.

"I bet for enough cash she would fuck you. I mean she is now topless for four hundred dollars." He replied.

Sara came back into the room with more beer on her tray. Her tits were undulating with her every step. We were not getting much card playing done now.

Sara sat a beer down for Jim and he suddenly reached out as she bent over and put his hand on her ass. Sara jumped not expecting that.

"Her ass is nice and smooth too boys." He said.

Sara stood back up and walked over between Rick and me. She bent over to set the beers down and Rick was staring at her tits hanging beneath her.

"Sweet hangers too." He said.

Sara stood back up and went to the kitchen. I noticed more of a wobble to her step now. I knew she was hitting the dirty martinis while in the kitchen.

"I would fuck that hot little bitch in a New York Minute!" Jeff said watching her.

"I can imagine her bent over the couch with me behind her fucking her till she screamed." Rick added.

That brought a laugh from everyone.

I wondered how much of this Sara was listening to. I could imagine her just out of sight eavesdropping.

We began playing cards again as everyone continued to drink.

We had played several hands and finished another beer when Sara walked back into the room. All eyes immediately went to her. Her nipples were hard and puckered. She was truly enjoying this.

"I will get you guys another beer." She said and turned to the kitchen.

"Tiff!" Jeff yelled out.

Sara turned around.

"Come here please." He said.

Sara walked over to him.

"The boys and I have been wondering if your pussy is shaved or just trimmed?"

Jeff looked at me and winked.

"I have another hundred here if you will bring those beers back without the apron and the panties."

"I have another hundred" Rick and Jim almost said in unison.

They looked at me.

"Ya, I have a hundred also." I replied looking at Sara.

Sara had a slightly shocked look on her face that I agreed with that one. She would be in a room with three strangers naked except for her shoes, hose and lacy choker.

My hard cock and the alcohol was actually beginning to do my thinking for me.

"Jeff looked at Sara and said, "We actually have a little side bet going on which it is."

"Guys I don't know that I should do that." Sara replied.

"Ok, ok. If we each throw in another fifty. That is six hundred dollars on top of the four hundred you already have to do nothing more than serve us nearly naked."

"I will think about it and be back." She said as she headed for the kitchen.

The side bets then actually began. I had an unfair advantage by actually knowing my wife had a smooth little pussy.

Everyone put in twenty dollars. Unbelievably I was the only one who guessed she had a shaved pussy.

We began another hand just as Sara came around the corner. My cock jumped in my pants when I saw her.

She had lost the thong and apron. She came walking in naked. She looked so fucking sexy with her tray of beers and wearing nothing but shoes, hose and her choker.

"Shit!" Rick said as he threw me his twenty and the others followed suit.

"You probably fucked her before we got here. That's how you knew." Jim blurted out.

Each of us pulled out a hundred and fifty dollars and tucked it into the tops of her stockings as she handed us our beer.

All the guys were now staring at my wife's pussy. Her pussy is generally like a tight little peach but now because of her excitement and the blood flowing through her groin her lips were slightly swollen and extending from her pussy.

As Sara bent down to set my beer in front of me she jumped and softly squealed.

I looked down and Rick had his hand between her legs on her pussy.

Sara quickly stood up and turned to him, "You are a very naughty boy."

"I can be even naughtier. How much will that cost me?" He said with a grin on his face.

"You couldn't afford it." She came back quickly.

That brought a laugh from Jim and Jeff.

"Try me." He said.

I was not sure what her response was going to be and I was worried because I knew Rick was wealthy and drunk.

"Twenty thousand." Sara blurted out.

"Damn you are proud of that little pussy." He said.

"Come here." Rick said to her

Sara stepped closer. Rick wrapped his arm around her and grabbed a handful of her ass. His other hand quickly went to her pussy. It happened quickly and before I knew it, he had a finger inside her pussy.

Sara squealed again as she felt his finger enter her.

"It sure is wet in there sweet cheeks. Are you sure you don't want to lower your amount so I can stick my big fat cock in there?"

12