She Made Him Do It Ch. 01

Story Info
Our couple begin their affair on a balmy night in London.
5.2k words
4.58
20.2k
14

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 12/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob should have known that she would be trouble really. It is not very often that a tall blond Lithuanian woman makes a pass at an English software developer. It was fairly late in the day and they were both the worse for wear after an evening of drinking, but still he should have known that frankly she was out of his league.

He had seen that everywhere she went people talked to her, chatted her up and looked at her, she had it all really: thin waist, nice hips, lovely round breasts, not big but really sexy. So what would she be looking for in him, he was the same height as her, and while running kept him in decent shape but he wasn't exactly great looking and his brown hair and dirty blue eyes hardly made him stand out from the crowd.

So what exactly did he think was going to happen when his lips responded to hers as she pressed her mouth up to his? Like most blokes he didn't really think very deeply, a pretty girl was kissing him and so he kissed her back. There he was standing in the square outside the Royal Exchange, in front of the Bank of England on a warm summer's evening. He could feel her breasts pressing against his chest, and the champagne they had drunk for her birthday and her tongue in his mouth gave him a warm glow of desire.

They had worked together for a year, and he had taken a shine to her from the first day, always assuming that nothing would come of it. That summer, along with the rest of the young female population, she had adopted the latest fashion of wearing blouses where all but the front panels were almost completely see through.

Natalya was quite aware of the effect that her new blouses had on the guys that worked around her, and rather enjoyed it. She had never been afraid of people looking at her, and she thought that quite a lot of the guys that she sat with at the bank were potential candidates anyway. She always wore reasonably conservative bras and so the fact that they would sit near her desk and steal a glimpse of her breasts encased in cotton and lace did not bother her, in fact it rather excited her some days.

Natalya had moved to London shortly after Lithuania had become part of the European Union, her parents had been Russians originally, but as she was born there, it was simple for her to move to England. Her twin degrees in Computing and Finance had made finding a job very straightforward, a combination of her intelligence, qualifications and stunning good looks meant that she had walked in to a job working in Trading Compliance at Banco di Lazio, where Rob worked as well.

She wasn't exactly sure that kissing Rob was a good idea that evening either but she had not had a boyfriend since she had moved to London. While she knew that going out with a guy from work was a bit fraught, and could go badly wrong, Rob was, in her eyes, a really nice guy. She was continually bombarded with offers from guys trying to get her number or persuade her to call them. Rob on the other hand had always treated her with the absolute perfect level of interest and yet professionalism. Besides, she knew in the back of her mind that she need his help with a personal project.

She could tell he was obviously interested in her from the way he looked at her and responded to her gentle flirting, but he had never made a move, not even on the few occasions when they had been very drunk together after various team drinking sessions. Now she found herself standing there with her tongue in his mouth, her hands on his back, and could feel his hands resting on the side of her body, just a thin layer between his hands and her skin.

She imagined what it would be like to take him home with her, whether she wanted to take him to bed that evening, or whether this was just a natural extension of the gentle flirting that she had been engaging in for the last few months. She continued kissing him anyway, oblivious of the crowd of bankers that were watching her for the nearby wine bar. She wondered whether he was really the guy she needed to get what she needed done.

Rob didn't have any doubts really, he should have been walking down the steps to the Northern Line, threading his way through the labyrinthine Bank station, and he knew that he was in ever increasing danger of missing the last tube, but this was well worth it.

Having considered her situation for a minute or two, Natalya decided to disregard what she suspected was the sensible approach and dive straight in.

"Hey Rob, why don't you come back to my flat for a nightcap?" she proposed, having detached herself from him first. Natalya lived in a new shared flat near the Barbican, it was rather more money than was technically speaking sensible, but it belonged to one of her two flat mates, and anyway it made for a brilliant base in the City of London. She took him by his arm, slotting her arm through his and started leading him up Princes St, alongside the wall of stone, as high as a house that had once guarded The Bank of England's gold hoard.

Rob was wondering what exactly was going on, while it was undoubtedly delightful to be kissed so passionately by Natalya, it was far from clear what exactly was implied by this offer of a nightcap. It was pretty obvious to him that they had both had quite enough to drink as they staggered round the corner and into Moorgate. As he was walking along however, she pulled him closer and he could not help but leave his hand touching the side of her, his fingers just resting on the bottom corner of her bra.

As they approached her flat on the edge of the Barbican, a village of old and new tower blocks just north of the City, Natalya was wondering which of her flat mates would be home at this time. While the other two had both brought blokes back to the apartment, she never had and so she knew that they would both make a big deal of Rob walking in through the door at midnight. She prayed inwardly to herself that either they would be out, or that they would have already gone to their bedrooms.

As they walked up to the lift in her block, Rob felt increasingly nervous. He had had a few girlfriends, and had slept with three of them, but that had been a while back now, and he hadn't had sex with anyone for more than six months. The pressure of work, and what he perceived as the rather over selective nature of certain women had meant that while he had had plenty of dates, one or other of them had always bailed before the final denouement.

Before either of them had really had time to consider their situation and prospects in any more detail, they found themselves at her door. Rob was still oblivious to the existence of her flat mates, and Natalya was still hoping against hope that his ignorance could be extended for another night at least.

They bundled in through the door and Natalya's heart dropped as they walked right into the middle of what was obviously an already well developed drinking session. Her two flat mates were draped across the sofa and an arm chair, a bottle of vodka sat on the floor between them and the shared ipad was connected to some speakers, banging out some suitably mindless pop music. The two women had obviously not been expecting male visitors, and were oblivious to the risk of Natalya bringing one back.

Becky, the owner of the flat and a thirty year old trader at the bank was sitting in her nightgown. To begin with, it had thin straps over her shoulders and the front hung down low exposing much of her breasts. She was obviously not wearing a bra and he could see both clearly down the valley between them, and anyway the nightdress was a little sheer and her nipples were fairly clearly visible. It was not a long garment either, and would barely have covered her up if it had been well adjusted. As it was she was sitting cross legged on the sofa, her lace knickers visible to anyone looking, Rob in this case.

Natalya looked across at Becky and then back at Rob, judging very accurately that he was at that moment checking out both the breasts and knickers of her flat mate.

Sitting on the armchair was Mariya, a friend of Natalya from back in Vilnius. Mariya was wearing a short dress with a low scooped neckline, and was laying right back in the chair, also exposing her underwear.

Rob, suddenly aware that he had walked into some kind of girl's sleepover nirvana, could not decide where to look or whether he could believe his luck. He was already aroused from Natalya's kissing earlier, as well as the way his hand had rubbed against her side as they walked, and suddenly being confronted by these two lightly clad women only served to turn him on more.

"What the fuck Nat?" exclaimed Becky. "Is that a guy you have brought back?"

Rob was expecting that the women would run off and put on rather more clothes. He knew Becky and sometimes had to go and talk to her at her desk, she was always dressed in super professional blouse, jacket and skirt, and to see her like this was rather disconcerting.

"Hey is that Rob the geek?" Becky then asked, a huge grin on her face. "Hey Rob, come over here and sit with me." She waved her arms around wildly and gesticulated for him to approach.

Rob tried to smile over at Becky but was unable to keep his eyes from drifting down to her tits, he fought for control of his gaze but was aware that his efforts were somewhat in vain. She had small breasts but they were obviously firm and well-formed and he felt his cock pulse in excitement at seeing so much of her. While her top covered her nipples, it left very little else to the imagination, a matter that Becky was perfectly well aware of.

"We are going to my room, I can see you are both having a girl's night in, and I don't want to disturb you," Natalya announced suddenly, realising that the possibility of things getting out of control was approaching very quickly.

"Well now, are you indeed," Becky continued. "And what are you going to do there?"

Rob noticed that Becky was slurring her words a little and was glad that he wasn't going to be subjected to the third degree from her about his intentions with respect to Natalya.

Natalya grabbed him by the hand and dragged him quickly out of the lounge, down the hall and into her room. In the background, Becky and Mariya were baying for their on-going presence with helpful comments like "You enjoy yourself kids." and "Fuck his brains out, Nat."

Natalya pushed Rob into the room, and then shut the door behind him, exclaiming "Idiots," under her breath. As soon as he was inside, Natalya pinned him against the wall and kissed him again, pressing herself firmly against him, holding his face in her hands, exploring his mouth with her tongue. It was boiling hot inside the flat however and they both quickly felt very warm, having their bodies pressed together hardly helped.

Once again Natalya disengaged herself from him, and walked over to the window, she slid open the door out onto the balcony. It was a beautiful evening and the slightly cooler air slowly encroached into the apartment, although it only took the edge off the temperature inside.

"Sit there and keep your eyes down," she instructed him, immediately making her mind up as to what she wanted to do. Rob sat in the indicated chair and wondered what it was exactly she had in mind. What exactly did 'keep your eyes down mean' and why was he being so instructed, he wondered.

The dress she took from the wardrobe was short, made from light cream linen with thin straps, a gathered waist.

"I mean it, I have got to get out of these clothes, no peeking," she instructed him, a slightly cheeky grin indicating that she wasn't that serious about it all.

She walked over to the window, turned her back to him and started un-buttoning her blouse. She knew full well that he was just going to watch her anyway, but felt that this had just the right combination of sexy teasing, flirting and daring to be fun. Anyway, it was so hot, she really did want to get out of her work clothes.

She shrugged her shoulders to let the blouse fall away from her, and immediately put her hands behind her back to unclip her bra. Rob made a pathetically bad effort to not look at her, but as soon as he saw her bra drop from her chest, and realised she was now standing there topless, albeit facing away from him, his attention was even more badly hijacked. He gazed at her, while she was fiddling with her dress, he realised that he could see her reflection in the window, and unable to resist, he gazed at her beautiful breasts.

He had spent many days over the last year, stealing glimpses of her breasts through her clothes. He could hardly believe that here he was, sitting in her bedroom, gazing at a clear reflection of her naked breasts. He was super aroused; cock hard as a rock, pressing into his trousers. It was very obvious to anyone that even glanced at him how turned on he was. As he studied her nipples, also obviously hard and aroused, standing atop her firm and beautifully curved breasts, he desperately wanted to wander over and take them in his hands.

As she finally leant forward to slide the dress over her head, they hung very slightly further away from her body and he caught a glimpse of the sides of them as well. Having got the dress over her head, Natalya then undid her trousers as well and slipped them down and onto the floor. As she slid them down over her ass, he caught a brief glimpse of her bum, only the very briefest of G-string cords nestling in the firm and well-formed curves.

She finally pulled the dress down to cover herself more effectively, and turned back to face him, a slightly amused look on her face.

"Umm, so which bit of no peeking did you have a problem with there?" she asked.

"Sorry what?" he asked before realising exactly what he been looking at.

"No peeking, it's like a way of saying you are not supposed to look at me. While I am undressing," she was giggling a little, and blushing a little as well.

"Ah yes, well, I mean, I was trying not to look, but well it wasn't really easy you know," he replied, also blushing a lot.

"Not really easy? So you just thought that you would sit there staring at my breasts reflected in the window?" she wandered over to him. He watched her as she approached and she looked enchanting in the dress. It was a very light cream linen and hugged her form underneath very nicely. The top was tight to her breasts and made the shape and firmness of her tits visible to all, especially the well trained eye of a young guy like Rob.

He was sitting there in the armchair and was getting increasingly hot. Sweat was gathering on his forehead and neck, was running down to his shirt and creating pools on his back. Natalya, cooler in her much lighter dress, realised that this was not a great look for him, or a great position for them.

"Come on then you lecherous bastard, let's go out onto the balcony," she said with a smile, indicating that she had been teasing him more than anything. She took him by the hand and he was immediately aware of her body, close to him, so very lightly clothed, the heat of her hand in his.

He stood up from the chair and they both walked out onto the balcony, he relaxed and smiled as he felt the cooler evening air on his face, even high up here it was still easily warm enough for just a short sleeved shirt and a strappy dress.

Natalya leaned up against the balcony's glass wall, looking out over London's night time vista, pressing her hips into the transparent divide, and Rob joined her, standing just behind her his head next to her shoulder, intent on closing the gap between them. They were looking south over the City of London and could clearly see the grey dome of St Pauls emerging floodlit from the clutter, the myriad spires of Wren's churches rising above the rooftops joined by the ever increasingly odd shapes of London's new high-rise offices.

To the west the blue ring of the London Eye rotating, was juxtaposed with the golden brown towers of the Palace of Westminster and Big Ben. It was a captivating scene and they stood there together, looking around and enjoying the whole experience. He slowly edged forwards until he was gently touching her, and lightly rested his hands on her hips, finally taking a lead on an evening when she had up till then provided all the direction.

Natalya was pleased that he was finally making a move of his own, she didn't want to think that he was being led along by her actions too much, that she was seducing him. She wanted it to be something that happened between the two of them. She was going to need plenty of cooperation from him later and wanted to know that he was willing.

Just standing so close to Natalya was having an effect on Rob, he could feel his cock hardening in his trousers, pushing out towards her bum from which it was separated by only a couple of thin pieces of material. He pressed a little harder into her, just so she knew that he was enjoying even this most restrained of contact.

Natalya was more than aware of the effect she was having, had changed into this dress in order to engender precisely this sort of effect. She pressed backwards into him, wiggling her hips to heighten his arousal and trigger further feelings.

Through the dress, Rob's hands resting on her sides, could feel the thin side straps of her G-String as well as her hips and her hard, well-toned stomach. He thought through in his head exactly what his next move should be.

"Why don't you lift off my dress?" Natalya finally suggested in almost a whisper, just loud enough for him to hear.

"You would like that?" he asked, barely able to contain his excitement.

"Sure," she replied a slightly nervous edge to her voice. She was not generally afraid of being naked in front of people, but this was a new and interesting occasion.

He looked around. They were on a balcony on the fifteenth floor, overlooking much of London, and they were pretty well lit where they were standing. The lights were on in her apartment and there were additional lights on the balcony. Surely she would be standing there topless if he took off her dress and he could see plenty of people sitting on balconies in the neighbouring tower, easily able to see them.

"You don't mind giving them a little show?" he confirmed, whispering into her ear.

"I don't mind, why, do you?" she replied. "I often sit here with nothing on in the afternoon sunshine; I don't think it offends anyone.

He was not really comfortable about public nudity, he was far too English for that, but was hugely excited about undressing Natalya, wherever it was.

He slowly moved his hands down from her hips, down the outside of her thighs until they found the hem of her dress. Beyond that, his fingertips clipped the exposed flesh of her legs, also hard and warm on this most perfect evening. He left them there for a few seconds, just imagining what he was about to do. His previous girlfriends had been fairly shy English girls, barely happy for him to undress them in the light. Now here he was, invited to expose this beauty to the entire population of the City of London, at her request.

He lifted the hem a little, as he did so he let his fingers remain on her body, the tips brushing her, legs, hips and then waist. By this time, he had to stand away from her a little, just to let the garment pass by him. He looked down as he exposed her bum, the little triangle of lace at the top of her G-String in no way covering her fantastically sculpted ass. His fingers continued their erotic odyssey up her body, he felt her ribs and then her shoulders. She raised her hands over her head to aid his dis-robing and let him pull the whole thing over her head and then down over her arms.

There she stood, looking out over London, he knew her breasts looked amazing and he was a little frustrated that from his view point behind her, he could only see her naked back. To make up for this, he lowered his hands and put them on the side of her torso, just to the side of her breasts, his fingertips just able to feel the edge of her ribs and the beginning of her edge of her breasts. Slowly he edged his hands further forward, his fingers exploring her curves, until after perhaps a minute, both hands were resting gently on the sides of her, fingers sitting on her nipples, lightly ringing them, erotically.

12