She Made Him Do It Ch. 06

Story Info
Rob and Natalya try to make their plan work.
7.5k words
4.55
9.6k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 12/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy watching me lick that girl's clit, did you enjoy watching me make her finish?" Natalya asked Rob.

Natalya was lying nude at the foot of her bed, on her side with her breasts dipping slightly downwards in their firm but well-formed way. She had her legs slightly apart so that Rob could easily see the darker line of the lips of her pussy, lightly covered with her soft, blonde and neatly trimmed pubes.

"Yes, I was really surprised, and I think she was even more surprised, but yes I thought it was amazing. OK so it wasn't Mariya like I asked, but in some ways this was better, just the raw erotic thought of watching you kiss her pussy, when she was a complete stranger, it was wild and sexy." Rob was lying at the top of the bed, also naked and could see his cock growing as they talked over the subject.

It was around six in the morning, and the summer sun was already streaming into Natalya's apartment which had a south facing aspect over the City of London.

They had both woken early, they were both very tense, today was the day that they had to complete their plans and they were aware that there were plenty of things that could go wrong.

"It was very strange for me, I mean, I have never been like that with a woman, never that close. I suppose now I know what it is like for you a bit. It was quite odd though, feeling her clit in my mouth, tasting her juices. Quite erotic though, I was not really disgusted like I was worried that I would be."

Robs cock was decisively hard by this stage, thinking back to how he and the guy had stood over Natalya as she had knelt in front of the other girl and licked her clit until she came. He knew she had done it as a part of their deal whereby he would risk so much for her, but it was still hugely arousing.

"Well it was amazing for me, and I am sure the other guy enjoyed it too," Rob continued.

"Maybe if today goes well, we can try something like that again, would you like that?" Natalya asked quietly, looking him straight in the eye to gauge his interest. She ran her finger across her clit, just lightly to enjoy the sensation, not because she really wanted to finish.

"Maybe, I am happy just to be with you for a while, there is enough stuff to worry about." Rob looked away, the day's plans once again casting a shadow over his mind.

Natalya moved herself closer to him, taking his cock in her mouth and sucking it a bit, then licking the tip as he watched her.

"You have to help me today, it is so important." She moved her mouth down and sucked each of his balls into her mouth, giving each a warm wet suck before returning to the head of his cock, licking it lightly and running her tongue around the tip.

She started gently massaging it with her hand, running it up and down the shaft, playing with the small bead of pre-cum that eventually escaped from the small slit.

"There is so much for us to gain from this. My brother says that the market has been OK this week and so there is only a small rise in the market needed today to make his deal work. He has a relationship with the Zurich Private Bank and has two accounts set up with them to transfer the money to for us." Natalya explained before taking his cock back into her mouth.

Rob could not believe that he had made it into the realms of Swiss private banking, or that things had got to the point where he would need it.

Soon the sensations from his cock however took over from the worries about his work and he started to focus on the way that Natalya was maintaining eye contact with him, while her mouth, lips and tongue were all working so diligently to entertain his cock.

Natalya felt no need to tease him and was gratified when she heard his breath quicken, felt his back arch and then tasted his seed pumped deep into her mouth, covering her tongue, running around her teeth. It was strange to have this warm gooey liquid in her mouth with its salty and musky flavour. She wondered whether he wanted to see it in her mouth but in the end just swallowed it quickly and then moved her mouth up to his face and kissed him passionately.

Rob reflected on the dichotomy that had become his life, there was all the pressure and stress of his job and the challenges ahead, and then the physical perfection of Natalya and the happy willingness that she brought to the bedroom. He lay back on the pillow and luxuriated in a post orgasmic glow.

Natalya got up from the bed, took her bathrobe and wandered off towards the bathroom to have a shower. Rob curled up in a ball in her bed, trying to clear his mind and get the last few minutes of peace before the day began.

Once she returned to the bedroom, Natalya quickly discarded her robe, and stood in front of Rob, letting him admire her still damp and clean body.

"What do you think I should wear today?" She asked. "I am a bit worried about exactly how this whole thing is going to play out, and so I was thinking that I should probably go visit the trading desk during the expiry. If things go wrong then I might be able to distract the guys for a few seconds if we need to buy some time." Natalya wandered over to her wardrobe and opened it, considering the options.

Rob shook his head, unable to imagine what it would be like to know that you looked so great to anyone else that you could effectively make then do or not do whatever you wanted. He realised that effectively that was what she had been doing with him all week. Some of his doubts returned over whether her sexual desire for him was actually just all part of a complex exercise in manipulation.

Natalya who was still standing naked in front of Rob, took a white cotton blouse out of the wardrobe and put it on with nothing underneath it, slowly fastening the buttons at the front to only just above her cleavage.

"I think the best thing is if I just wear a blouse, then it gives more options." Natalya explained.

"More options for what exactly?" Exclaimed Rob.

"Oh I don't know, it just gives me more freedom, you know, just in case I need to get someone's attention for a second." Natalya replied, looking at him seriously.

With this, she slipped on a pair of lace knickers, and then a pencil black skirt.

Rob tried not to think too much about exactly what this might involve and just enjoyed the moment, before he too dressed.

Once they got to work, they both immediately had a stack of things to do, and they had to do them without triggering any attention from their respective colleagues.

Rob set about deploying the custom components that he had built especially, from his desktop onto the servers. He was using the special login that he had created earlier in the week by stealing the account details from Leo. As he logged in using the special account, he wondered what bank security checks he was breaking and was continuously looking around him to make sure that no one was paying too much attention to what he was doing. He could feel his heart beating faster and faster as the enormity of his actions became apparent to him, there was no way that no one would notice that someone had made all these changes

Natalya had to use her own login that Rob had edited with Dan's account, to disable many of the credit checks that ensured that no one could do precisely what they were planning to do. She was also aware that, even as she did so, so her every keystroke was being recorded somewhere in the banks auditing systems, and that with every action, the chances of her being able ever to resume this life were reduced. It was almost like she was editing her future.

Eventually around midday, their preparations were complete and Natalya arrived at Rob's desk to check with him. She could see the tension and worry in his eyes and in his manner, she reflected that in the week since he had been involved with her, she had transformed him from a relaxed happy go lucky fellow into a nervous worrier.

Furthermore, there was a possibility that by the end of the day he would be unemployed to go with it. A wave of terror and regret passed through her, was it really fair that she had taken advantage of him in this way, she wondered.

"Come on let's get something to eat," she suggested quietly, even though the tension in her stomach meant that she knew she would barely be able to pick at her food. They walked out of the office and were somewhat surprised that it was a beautiful summer's day. Somehow in the build up to the afternoon, they had both lost track of the weather.

They stopped off at Pret and bought some wraps and drinks and then wandered to a small courtyard garden down towards the river, slightly overgrown with trees and climbing plants. It seemed to be the remains of a Wren church, probably bombed out in the war, but had a ring of benches where city workers could relax on a pleasant day.

There were only a couple of other folks there and Natalya and Rob sat a separate bench in the corner of the courtyard, slightly away from the others. They both realised that they were surprisingly hungry and then ate their food quickly, sharing a few comments but mostly focussing on their meal.

Once they had eaten the wraps, Rob sat back and admired Natalya, her long blond hair twitching slightly in the light warm breeze. He wondered how their relationship would work out once the pressure of this week was over. She was obviously very comfortable with him and seemed to enjoy his company, but he just failed to believe that such an attractive girl would be interested in him. It occurred to him that this might even be their last moment together if things went badly in the afternoon.

He allowed his eyes to lightly wander down over her, down her face and over her neck and collar bone just visible through the neck line of the white linen blouse she was wearing. Natalya watched him and then smiled back at him, enjoying his obvious attraction. As their position was relatively secluded, she undid the next two buttons on the front of her blouse, keen for him to appreciate her body.

Rob had become accustomed to her wilful exposure over the week, but this in no way meant that he did not enjoy every time that he had the opportunity to look upon her. She had undone two buttons so that sitting to the side of her, the inside curves of her breasts were easily viewed by him. She looked down at her chest and then back up at his eyes, the movement clearly an invitation for him to look at her.

It was not an invitation that he would have ever turned down, and Rob enjoyed the way that he could see her naked curves inside her top, her slightly extended nipple just visible as it rubbed on the inside of the linen.

They sat and chatted for a while, office politics and other trivia, all the while, Natalya played with her hair and watched as his eyes danced over her face, neck and breasts. She loved the way that she could make small adjustments with the placement of her hands and arms and watch the way that it showed off more or less of her breasts, and the effect that this had on Rob.

After a few minutes they agreed between them that they really needed to go back to work, they had until 4pm to make their final preparations. Rob noticed that while Natalya did one of the buttons up on her top, she left the other one undone. While this meant that he could no longer catch a glimpse of her nipples, it still left a lot of her cleavage and the inside of her breasts visible.

Rob returned to his desk and made a final check that the server processes that he had built in order to control the order flow were up and running and that they were responding to his controls.

Natalya returned to her desk and fretted over the whole thing, she decided that she would go and hang out near the traders at the point when the expiry plan was running, just in case there was anything that she could do to influence things. The market price was $59.80 in the hour before the auction and she knew that to move the market up by twenty cents would be difficult, and she had to hope that they had enough orders and credit to influence the price.

Eventually the time ticked away, the clock hands moved round and it was five to four. Rob sat there watching the system log files, everything looked good so far, he could see the orders from the customers waiting to be sent into the market, and he surveyed his intervening process that would suppress the sell orders to try and force the price up over $60.

Natalya wandered over from her desk to the trading desk. She was pleased to see that there were only a couple of guys manning the desk, the two most junior traders. The other guys had obviously left for the weekend and these guys were the ones that got dumped on a beautiful Friday afternoon in the summer. She walked over and sat at one of the empty seats next to them. She knew both of them quite well as there were often conversations between Trading and Compliance about what was reasonable.

"Hey guys, how's things?" She asked them with a smile.

They both swivelled round to look at her, and she could see their eyes dart from her face and eyes, down to her blouse, obviously checking out her breasts.

"Hi Natalya, well we've just got to close out the orders in the expiry and then we'll be off. You got anything nice planned for the weekend?"

"Nothing much, probably just do a bit of sun bathing," Natalya replied.

The two guys were obviously thinking about exactly what Natalya would look like in a bikini, or even less.

"Oh really? In London, where do you go for that?" Rich asked. Rich was a bit pushy in Natalya's opinion, he had hit on her a few times in the pub, but she was not in any way interested in him.

"Oh just on my balcony, that way I can wear as little as I like." Natalya feigned modesty and embarrassment, enjoying leading their imaginations a little away from the job that they were supposed to be doing. The clock had finally ticked to four and she could see all their screens change as the expiry trading algorithm kicked in.

"Well we better keep an eye on this," commented Fabrice, a French maths PhD that Natalya actually liked a lot more.

Both the guys swivelled back to their screens and started concentrating on the trading.

Back in the technology area in the corner of the floor, Rob was pleased to see that his server was working and that already the buy orders were being scheduled and sent into the market, while the sell orders were being held back for a different wave. All they had to hope was that this had the effect that they wanted.

Natalya was watching the same effect on the traders screen, but unfortunately she could see that while the orders were being sent in and matched, the price was actually falling a little. She could see the P&L column in the bottom corner turn red and the losses start to clock up. Natalya hoped that the traders were not watching as closely as she was.

"Hey Rich, what the fuck is going, we are bit heavy on buys here aren't we?" Fabrice shouted out.

"Yeah, maybe, I don't know, this algo has got some timing rules built into it, maybe it is that." Rich replied, sounding confident. It gave Natalya an idea and she undid another button of her blouse.

"What's up guys? Is there a problem? Do we need to call the desk head?" Natalya knew that Rich would never call his boss if he could avoid it, he was an arrogant bastard and admitting that he couldn't handle a simple expiry auction would make him look bad.

"Nah it's fine, this is expected," insisted Rich, glancing over at Natalya and once again allowing his attention to be distracted as he noticed that from his new position he could now almost see her nipples. He shifted his position slightly to give himself a better view.

Fabrice was not so sure however and was starting to panic, they were trying to get an average price for the expiry but only their customers buy orders were being executed and the falling price was costing them a fortune.

"Fuck, Rich, we have to kill this thing, there is a problem. We are getting destroyed here." Fabrice had an air of panic in his voice.

Natalya walked over and stood between them, she could see the price was still down, but had stopped falling, she prayed that they wouldn't hit the kill button now, her heart was hammering away in her chest and she could feel a lump in her throat.

"What do you think is the problem?" She leaned right forward and started studying the trading control panel. She knew what it was supposed to look like, and it was obvious that the current behaviour was not right, even to her.

As Natalya leaned forwards, her blouse fell right forwards and, as she knew it would, it completely exposed her breasts as they hung down slightly. Rich was still feeling confident, trusting the machines implicitly as he had never seen them fail. Rather than watching the market, he used this opportunity to spend the next twenty seconds staring down her top, admiring the way her nipples had crinkled up and even as they hung down, were obviously rock hard. He could hardly believe his luck with this pretty girl coming to visit them, and with her not even wearing a bra.

Fabrice started explaining the problem to Natalya, and as he did so turned to look at her. He too suddenly had his attention taken from the trading strategy as he was confronted by Natalya, leaning right forwards to study the screen, giving him a perfect view of her equally perfect breasts. He realised after a couple of seconds that his explanation had stalled mid-sentence and that now Natalya was looking him in the eye, even as he was staring at her tits.

Finally Natalya was pleased to see that the wall of buy orders they were pumping into the market was having an effect, the price was finally starting to tick up. She smiled at each of the traders and they both almost felt that she was acknowledging the fact that they were staring at her tits, and that she was fine with it.

Rob was watching the same screens and was also terrified to see that while the software was working fine, the effect on the market was limited. Would they really get away with this, he wondered.

Fabrice was still worried about the way that the machine was working, but at least, he thought to himself the price was going their way now. The quants that worked on their models had all sorts of clever schemes and maybe, he reflected, this was another one of them he didn't know about.

Natalya stood leaning forwards still, staring at the screen, slowly but surely the price kept on ticking up and the market had now moved above to $59.95 and now at this price in fact they were now looking at decent profit on the deal. She could see however that they still had a mass of sell orders that needed to be executed, and was thinking that if they didn't get filled then there would still be trouble.

"This is wrong though, Rich," Fabrice commented, "we are too long, this thing isn't working." He had managed to drag his attention away from Natalya and could feel that panic wash over him again.

"Should we call the systems guys, I know Rob knows this stuff really well," she noted, hoping to buy more time.

Even as she spoke, she finally saw the price take off, climbing through $60 for the first time and knew that this was no longer just their orders taking effect.

As soon as the price hit $60.10 she saw that Rob's order filtering stopped and finally she saw the sell orders start to trade. The relief was huge, and she pointed at the number on the screen and smiled at the other two guys.

Rich was not surprised at all, he knew that the strategy guys and the quants had all sorts of wizardry to make money and assumed this was just another part of it. Anyway, he was still enjoying an unobstructed view of Natalya's naked breasts and would happily trade a little of his bonus to continue to enjoy this view. He was starting to wonder whether he could perhaps make a bit more progress in bedding the filly later on.