She-Male Chronicles Ch. 1

Story Info
Couple takes on sexy she-males.
1.4k words
4.32
137.9k
35

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,349 Followers

It all started out one day just like any other day and then my wife said lets go down to the she-male bar and have some fun. I had thought about having sex with a she-male a lot lately and I could feel my cock getting hard in my pants. My wife said if we get lucky maybe one of them would come home with us. I said that would be a lot of fun I would like to see one fucking your pussy, she said I would like to see you getting ass fucked too.

My wife ass fucks me at least 4 times a week when I am at home she makes me keep my asshole lubed at all times. Sometimes she will walk over to me and pull my pants down and stick her finger in my ass just to see if I am lubed up right. When she wants to fuck my ass she straps her trusty strap-on dildo on and fucks me hard If she uses the super big one 14" by 3 ½ inch my cock becomes a big clit and it pours cum out the end, but it stays soft. Of course after I cum I am to lick and suck up all the cum and share it with her by kissing and licking each other's tongue.

I quit day dreaming, and my wife said let's go, so we arrived at the club and they was beautiful she-males every where. My wife made sure my ass was full of lube for tonight I saw so many big cocked she-males at the club, my asshole was sucking on my underwear. I wanted to be fucked by one of these she-males. My wife picked out this one his-her name was Penny she loved to milk cocks of all there cum. When I saw Penny I knew I wanted to suck and fuck her my cock was standing straight up Penny had a 10 inch cock between her legs and she took my mouth and started fucking it, my wife helped her as she stuck her cock down my throat the she-bitch cum so deep in my throat that I didn't even get to taste the cum.

My cock needed to cum and my wife told Penny to bend over and give her husband some ass-pussy. I stuck my cock in Penny's ass-pussy and it felt so tight I knew I wouldn't last long cumming It was so hot and tight and my wife was sucking on my balls while I had my cock in Penny's ass-pussy. I blew a big wad of cum deep in Penny's ass and my wife is down there sucking the cum out of her asshole. Penny fucked the wife and I maybe four times apiece. After having sex with Penny I have had my asshole licked clean by my wife, who loves to watch as I get fucked by a she-male with a big cock. I took a break away from all the she-males and walked out on the porch. As I looked around I see two she-males seating in a love seat jacking each others cock off, you could see that they was about to cum the way they was moaning and hand fucking each others cock.

I looked behind the love seat and there was two more she-males laying on the porch sucking each other's cock, you should have heard all the slurping and sucking noises coming from them two. Both of the cocks were covered in saliva and they were tugging on each other's balls. My cock came back to life and was sticking straight out when another blonde she-male came up and said do you need some help with that hard-on you have there? I said sure, do you want to suck me off? She lowered herself down on her knees and inhaled my cock and balls at one time. I thought she was going to suck my balls off of my body. I ask her if she minded finger fucking my ass while she sucked me.

Hell. She was sucking me so hard I didn't notice she had half her hand up my asshole and was wiggling it around. My legs started to buckle from the vicious fucking she was giving my ass. She finally ask me to bend over and get on my knees with my ass in the air. She had all her fingers in my ass and was working her thumb in there when my cock started leaking real thin clear sperm. The she-male said that when she gets her whole hand in my ass she can turn it and I should pour a lot of cum out of my cock. She had her whole hand in my asshole and reached around and grabbed my soft cock that looked like a real long clit and started milking it. She had my cock pulled behind my ass and was jacking me off, when all of a sudden she stopped jacking my cock and started turning her hand in my asshole.

My cock shot two big loads of cum all over the floor and she jerked her hand out of my ass and I thought I was going to die from the pain of her hand sliding out of my asshole. She got down and sucked the cum off of the floor. I thanked her for giving me such a good fucking and turned around and walked back inside. I looked around the room looking for my wife and didn't see her so I walked into a room that had a sign overhead that said Gangbang room. I looked over on the pedestal bed and there was my wife getting fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time by two she-males she also had a she-male cock in her mouth too.

I walked over and looked at her, she had cum all over her face from sucking cocks and then I got this great idea! I told my wife that I was going to make sure she had been fucked my every cock in the house. She slipped the cock out of her mouth and said; I would love all of them to fuck me and when my pussy is full of cum I want you to suck it out and eat it. I told her I would and I was going to make the cocks cum faster so her pussy wouldn't be so sore tomorrow. She wanted to know how I was going to do that and I said; go ahead and make that cock you have in your mouth cum and then I will show you. She sucked real hard and played with his balls and he empted his ball juice in her mouth.

They was a little bit on the side of her chin so I licked it off her face as the other two cocks was fucking her ass and pussy. I told her to watch this; I got up behind the two she-males that was fucking my wife and I started massaging there assholes with my fingers, in about two minutes both cocks was shooting my wife full of cum. When them two was done fucking her two more stepped up and put their cocks in her ass and pussy. I let them fuck her long enough to build up pressure in there balls so they will come more and then I insert my fingers in there assholes and they shoot a big wad of cum. We keep doing this man after man but after her cunt and ass had three loads of cum deposited in it I would go down on her and her pussy and ass would be full of thick rich baby making cum. I loved sucking it up and can't get enough sperm to eat.

My wife was enjoying all the attention she was receiving she loves the feel of hot cum squirting out of a cock and shooting all inside her. She also loves the way a cock swells up right before it cums. She fucked twenty-eight men that day and sucked fourteen cocks. I ate the most cum I ever had in one day and could have ate some more if it had been there. (Any of you reader's out there gets a chance to suck or fuck a she-male go for it you will love it. When you are sucking her/him off just think of it as a big hard clit that you want to suck the juice out of.

If you like this story e-mail me I get horny too.

To be continued...

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,349 Followers