She Meets The New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opels
opels
2,486 Followers

She was climaxing repeatedly, her clenching ass squeezing his cock until he could bear it no more and with a roar, he exploded inside her, filling her ass with his cum. "I'm cumming, oh fuck, I'm cumming!" he cried, grinding against her.

"Oh yes, oh God, yes!" she grunted as he slammed into her, depositing his load of cum deep inside her.

Suddenly spent, they both sagged against the counter, desperately trying to catch their breath. Heart pounding wildly, Mark slowly pulled away from her, spreading her cheeks to watch globs of his cum sliding out of Carolyn's gaping asshole to slide down into her soaked pussy. He had never cum so hard and was amazed at how much cream he had spewed.

Laying against the counter, she knew what he was looking at and waited until he was finished before slowly lowering her leg from the stool. "Did you spread me wide?" she asked with a knowing smile.

"Oh yeah, you're gaping huge," he replied, smiling back at her.

"Where's your bathroom?" she asked, wandering down the hallway he had come from earlier.

After cleaning herself up as best she could, she returned to the kitchen and began to pull on her clothes. Mark had put the towel back on and was sitting at the counter finishing her beer.

Giving him a deep kiss, she turned to leave. "So, are you coming over for ribs?" she asked with a smile at the door.

"Yeah, just give me a few minutes," he replied returning her smile.

He watched her leave and gazed around his tidy but still dirty kitchen. Tomorrow I will clean this up, he thought, and knew that this time he would follow through. Images of Carolyn filled his head and he finally felt some hope that maybe he could be happy again.

opels
opels
2,486 Followers
12