She Met Him In Her Inbox Ch. 01

Story Info
Literotica PM causes urges to be fulfilled.
2.2k words
4.49
10.6k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She met him in her inbox.

Katherine shivered in anticipation as she walked down the aisle of the plane; her panties wet with excitement. She was here to meet Rick. The excitement came from the fact she'd never done anything like this before, but she could not stop herself, the desire was overpowering. Katherine was meeting a man she'd only exchanged emails, chats and hot lengthy phone calls with over the internet.

She felt drawn to him though, and the pull was irresistible. They had met in an online forum when Katherine put up a post looking for someone to fill her desires, desires that had lain unfulfilled for a long while. Rick had responded in a manner that captured her attention, he seemed to have an ability to read her in ways she did not anticipate. She was looking forward to hearing his voice in her ear up close and personal. The phone calls had gotten hotter and hotter and she never failed to get off when she played with Rick but now it was time to meet for real.

After passing the smiling flight staff she walked through the gates and to the terminal below. Rick had assured he would find her in the crush of people coming off of the plane; as she descended the stairs she looked out over the people waiting below but did not spot him. Having exchanged a few photos she knew what he looked like in pictures but was waiting to see him for real. She reached the bottom of the escalator and did not see a sign of him.

Concerned he might have been delayed she reached into her purse for her phone, when a hand holding a bouquet of flowers came into her range of vision, She looked up and turned to find him standing there with a crooked smile on his face. She was immediately struck by the color of his blue eyes; they glinted with humour and mischievousness. He leaned into her cheek to whisper a soft "Hello Kat!" into her ear, she felt herself quiver but she quickly recovered to lay a quick kiss on his cheek.

He grabbed her carryon in one hand and took her hand in his as he led her to the baggage claim. "I hope your flight was ok, how is your neck?" he asked.

Katherine was touched by his concern for her old injury which sometimes left her with pain. She answered him in a manner that surprised even her as she stopped him to wrap her hands around his waist, "It is feeling OK, thank you for asking," she whispered in his ear. As she stood there holding him she felt like she belonged; if others had noticed them together they no doubt would have assumed them a couple of many years. The baggage carousel started behind her and she whispered again. "I can't wait to get out of here with you!"

His response was a smiling nod of agreement and a move to pull her in tighter. "What color is your bag?" Katherine turned to see her bag just drop off the conveyor onto the pickup area.

"That red one there," she pointed out to Rick. He released her for a moment and strode over to grab the bag; she felt another jolt at the way he moved with such certainty and purpose. Already she longed for his touch on her body. The close physical contact with him was intense and fired her up in ways she continued to be surprised by. Katherine was shocked by the depth of desire she felt for Rick, and as she watched him returning with her bag, she inhaled the scent of the flowers in her hand. They were bright red roses with a fresh scent that spoke of longing, desire and with the prospect of love. When he was once again by her side she thanked him for the roses, telling him "They are beautiful."

He laughed out loud and said "So are you, you deserve them for coming all this way to meet me." He picked up her carry on, slung it over his shoulder and grabbed the rolling suitcase with his left hand. Guiding her with his right hand on the small of her back he led the way to the airport parkade.

They arrived at his car shortly as Katherine savoured the feel of his hand on her back. It was both soft yet commanding; it made her think of how his hands would feel on the rest of her body. She longed to be touched by him soon and wasn't sure she would be able to resist her urges. As he stopped to open the door for her she was caught in his gaze, his eyes had an intensity that was not about to be denied. He pulled her to him and bent his head down to capture her lips in his. His lips were soft and demanding all at the same time, he tasted good as she met his kiss with desire of her own. As he kissed her he wrapped her in his embrace and warmed her with his body heat. She felt herself surrendering to him and slipped her tongue over his lips, this seemed to be what he was waiting for as he responded in kind.

The first kiss was sweet, sensual and with an underlying deep seated need on both of their parts. Katherine found herself lost in what seemed like an eternity. When he parted from her he said "I was waiting to do that to you for a long time and I simply could not hold back, I hope it was not too soon for you?"

Katherine laughed with her reply "No I think that was very hot, I'm looking forward to doing it again." He smiled as he helped her into the car. Placing her bags alongside his in the trunk he seemed to almost jump into the car and fly out of the parking lot. Katherine laughed at his boyish enthusiasm as she asked "How long is our drive?"

"About an hour," was his reply as he turned on the stereo with a preloaded playlist. As he drove she looked over at him, he was attractive with a quiet confidence. He was nice to look at but what really made him special to her was the way he had so quickly got in her head, how he had tapped into her desires that so closely mimicked his own.

She found herself dreaming a little as they sped down the highway; the reverie was broken as she found his hand had moved from holding hers to gently stroking the palm of her hand. He quickly grew bolder when she didn't resist as his hand made its way over to her thigh. She let out an involuntary moan as he started to bring his hand up to cup her breast. He proceeded to rub her entire breast, paying particular attention to her nipple. Her cunt let out an involuntary dribble as he squeezed hard on her nipple. He was already using their past phone conversations against her and continued to play her nipple with a familiarity that would not have been possible otherwise. Katherine was soaking and moaning openly now, she reached over for his crotch to find his cock already stiff in his pants. It felt so hard under her hands and knowing it was all because of her only made her hornier. She felt herself falling under the spell of everything that had happened already and simply could not hold back any longer.

She swung the shoulder belt off her shoulder and placed her face in his lap. She breathed hotly on him as she reached up to undo his pants. As she unzipped him his cock tented out his boxer briefs with a spot of moisture visible on the underwear. Katherine felt her pussy moisten even more at the evidence of his precum; she knew it was proof of his desire for her. She pulled down the waistband and his cock sprung free, the head was purple with the strain and was leaking a small trickle of cum.

Katherine felt herself give in completely to her desire and engulfed his entire cock in one slow motion. Her saliva mixed with his precum provided enough lubrication to take his cock right to the root and she hummed gently as she started to withdraw. Rick gasped as she proceeded to swirl her tongue around the head, his hips bucked as he tried to concentrate on the road ahead. She loved the taste of him in her mouth, she wanted to devour him. She trusted him enough to keep the car on the road as there was little traffic, and she craved his cum, she would not be denied having waited this long.

She started bobbing her head up and down, swirling more saliva around his rod. She reached under the waistband further to cup his shaved balls in her hand. The sack was drawn up tight to his body, already primed for the load she meant to unleash. Using the fingers of one hand she gently played with his balls as she continued to work his cock with her lips and tongue. With her other hand she began to stroke the shaft in time with her mouth. He trembled as she worked her magic. His hips bucked and suddenly she felt his hand on the back of her head forcing her onto his cock, he started filling her throat and she felt another gush from her steaming cunt as he forced her to swallow him whole.

He allowed her up for air every once in a while giving her enough time to breathe and then forcing her back down on his cock. He was no longer groaning but telling her "Suck my fucking cock cumslut, take my hot load." With a tug on her hair he said "Drink my cock dry, I want your tonsils coated in hot cum!"

This only made Katherine hotter, she could tell he was close but she wanted him to really blast off. She moaned as she pulled back her head against the force of his hand, she took his cock out her mouth for a moment to ask. "Are you going to fill your little Kat up with your cum, are you going to fill my mouth with your sweet cream?"

Rick answered with a deep "Yes!" his breath panting with excitement. Katherine bent down to his cock once again and really started to work his rod. Giving head made her feel so powerful, in control, and needed all at the same time. She felt honoured she would be taking his essence. She redoubled the speed of her strokes as she worked his swollen member.

Rick groaned "I'm close!" and a moment later she felt his cockhead expand in size again as his shaft flexed. She felt the contraction as his balls started to empty, hot cum rushed into her mouth; she was tempted to swallow at first but she kept his warm seed to test him. Pulling her head from his lap she glanced quickly forward to make sure the road was clear and then she leaned into kiss him. Rick opened his mouth and she pushed some of his warm cum onto his tongue as they shared a kiss. Leaving him half of it, she watched as he swallowed it down, as she did the same.

Seeing him swallow his seed made her so crazy she leaned back in her seat with a deep groan. Rick immediately reached over with his hand and pulled her skirt up around his hand. He went right for her love button with no hesitation, no preamble. It was pure lust as he started playing her clit through her soaked panties. The speed and ferocity of his action only caused her to rise to another level. Within minutes of touching her, he had her panting on the edge.

He loudly told her "Cum now Kat, now! I order you to cum now!' With those words Katherine lost it, and an orgasm washed over her body in waves, she trembled and weakened under its onslaught. It seemed to go on forever and she found herself crying out in ecstasy. Moaning and panting she managed to slowly catch her breath. She looked over at him as he smiled. "That was intense wasn't it?" he asked.

"My god yes, how soon till we get there so we can play more?" was Katherine's response.

"There's the turn off up ahead," he gestured.

Rick pulled the car off the highway and down a little gravel road lined by trees. After a short drive they came around a bend to find a wooden log cabin perched in the trees overlooking a small lake. Stopping the car he came around to open the door, while zipping up his pants. "We're here" he said as she grabbed his hand as she got out of the car.

"It looks incredible, I can't wait to get inside," responded Katherine on her rubbery legs.

He looked at her with a smile and said "Neither can I, neither can I!"

End of Part 1