She Moves Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spied a vacant alley and turned the powerful sports car into the darkness. Turning off the motor and lowering the radio as Highway to Hell by AC/DC, thundered roughly, the car came to a quick stop. I chuckled and thought it fitting considering the road just taken. Lightning struck again, and soon the first drops of a shower were upon us.

"Put up the top," she said. I complied.

Surveying our surroundings, I saw a decrepit dumpster that smelled up the tiny alley, but that dumpster wouldn't matter in the next few minutes. The coast looked clear, nonetheless, it wouldn't have mattered if a derelict or two slept in the alley. I moved toward Sochie and kissed her. She returned my affection by using her tongue to examine my mouth. Her mood became tender and loving. I felt as if part of her needed my affection as her equal and another part wanted my compliance. Honestly, I didn't care. I would be whatever she wanted, as long as I had her to love.

We kissed and fondled each other's bodies for minutes. I'd experimented with a few girls in high school and college, and needed the touch of a female. Girls felt different and understood that touching and romance were as important as banging.

Enjoying each other's arousal, I knew our affection promulgated from within and qualified as more than just a bang. In my jaded view of existence, the way she looked at me provided a new level of peace. Her soon spoken words signaled she felt the same.

"I can't believe what you do to me. Such a loss of control. I hate this feeling, but I do love you. I do. I can't believe it. I didn't think I could love. I have all these feelings for you, Amber; I have for such a long time. I'm sorry I'm a bitch. You do seem to need it and like domination in sex. It just bothers me that I've fallen for you so badly."

She paused to let her words sink in. I started crying. Sochie reached over, stroked my hair, kissed my cheek and hugged me tightly.

"Don't cry, my sweet Amber. I'll always protect you. I'll never let anyone harm you. I have my needs and you have yours, but if love is underneath it all, it's all that matters. Now, I know what we are doing. Hope this doesn't end with a one night girly fuck, but if that's all it is," she paused and sighed, "then I'll be okay. I truly believe that we could be more..." She paused again.

"Do you love...?" She didn't finish her thought, but I understood her question.

Except for a raging song, a cat screaming in need of a lover, and Sochie's beating heart, the universe slept—silence, but the last trace of my confusion didn't slumber.

Taking a deep breath and wiping my tears from my face, I said, "I don't know, Sochie, I'm...oh god, yes, why am I lying to myself? No, I can't. I can't. Jeff, no one knows I'm... I've always hidden. I'm not even sure sometimes."

I stopped and started over again a few seconds later, " Sochie—oh shit—Sochie, what are we doing? I just don't know..."

"Listen to me and be quiet," she said taking control of the situation, her mood switching to tough, yet loving. "You're a lesbian, not bisexual, aren't you?"

"Sochie, don't ask. Stop, I can't love you." I lied, crying and choking on my words. She touched my hair.

"Liar and listen to me," she said firmly. "It's time, don't you think? Are you going to deny how you feel for the rest of your life? Maybe it isn't me, maybe it isn't us, but you are what you are, and you can't deny your soul, or you will always be unhappy."

She glared at me as a tear drifted down my face. What she said rang true; it hurt.

"I'm sorry," I said.

There was a long pause.

"Sochie, let's not talk about this right now."

She took a few deep breaths, calming down and becoming kind, reticent, and loving, "Okay, but a couple of small things?"

"K," I managed to say.

"Listen to me. I'm not going to play this game of domination anymore with you this evening. I can't. It doesn't work with you. I hate feeling this way. I hate what you're doing to me. So, no more games, baby. This is just me, maybe the real me for the first time in years. Sure, we can sex that way if you want it. Lord knows I need it, but with you, I'll change."

"I-I like it when you dominate me," I admitted. "I'm not sure all of the reasons why."

"It's your type. You're a submissive at heart. I've been assuming you're submissive for months, but it's not your submission I want. Sure, that may be the nature of our relationship in the future, but there is more to it. There is love and respect underneath it all. I want your submission...shit, I can't believe I'm saying this. What am I saying, I'm so confused?"

She paused and started over.

"I want your submission, but I'd rather have your love."

Lightning struck in close proximity to the alley. Static electricity caused my skin to crawl. The radio went silent for a moment.

"First step, admit you're a lesbian," she insisted.

"What?" I said, gathering a modicum of resolve. "I'm not..."

"Say, 'I'm a lesbian'," she interrupted.

"Sochie..."

"I. Am. A. Lesbian. Say it."

"Sochie it's hard. My parents, my job, Jeff. It's hard," I said, beginning to weaken against her firm manner while trying to stifle the hiccups. Sochie reached over and hugged me.

"The world expects us to be normal, and what we want isn't bad or evil. It's our normal. We feel guilty because of our upbringing. Just say it. I'm a lesbian."

I thought who's the counselor here? and marveled at this young girl's courage. I admired her self-confidence. Authoritative yet kind, she owned wisdom and desire. Brazen about her lesbianism, she didn't care what others thought. I wanted to please her, yet still balked at her suggestion of admitting the truth aloud. Confusion reigned supreme, one moment I wanted nothing more than what she desired, and then the next, doubt flamed within me. Too difficult, too many rickety bridges yet crossed, perhaps I was wrong, perhaps it was...too much.

As if guessing my thoughts, she said, "My father always taught me to be honest. Came out when I was thirteen. My aunt seduced me; thought I was a pervert. I told my father of my feelings about girls, but not about my mother's sister. He told me something back then, something I'll never forget: Whatever you are my Sochie, lesbian or straight, God made you that way, and God doesn't make mistakes. I will love you no matter what you are.

"My outward persona at school is my vain attempt to tell the world to fuck off; but I must admit. Taken many lovers for a girl my age—not proud of it. It all just exploded in me; I wanted it so badly. I am viciously dominant, viciously controlling. It's different with you. Amber, look at me, look in my eyes."

I gave her a cautious look. What I saw excited me. Her eyes blazed with life, passionate and thirsty, needing my love as much as my being needed hers.

"I love you," she said. "I love you. Damn you."

Again, there was a long moment of silence.

"I've behaved better the last few months and now most of it is just an act," she said. "Until you—tonight—that I know isn't an act. I've loved you for a long time; hoped for a chance like this."

After a few seconds, she said, "Amber, this is me. Who are you?"

At this moment a strange thing happened, sometimes queerness occurs out of fate. Rain beat down on the car and a small green parrot, a refugee from a zoo, or perhaps an escapee from a home, landed in the windshield. The parrot looked at Sochie, and then looked at me, seeming to ask, "Well, what's your answer, human?"

I took a deep breath, and said, "Oh, Sochie, I am..." Lightning struck, one, two. Thunder rumbled through the car. Seconds later, many small drops of rain fell to the top of the car, causing small thuds to reverberate.

She looked at me and asked, "And?"

I started to finish, but looked away. She waited patiently.

Breathing deeply, I let the words fly from my mouth after a few seconds, afraid I'd never admit the truth, "I am a lesbian, and... I love you."

Done, finished, the moment that changed it all. The minuscule sliver of time that changed my perspective of the world and my place in it. I was a lesbian, and I basked in the grandeur of freedom. Life would never be the same. I suddenly felt glorious.

Sochie hugged me tightly while kissing wet tears from my face. Our small comforting didn't last long as sex decided she needed more than words and hugs. Our kisses became torrid as we sought to please each other's bodies with our lips and touches.

She broke from me and looked in my eyes. I looked away from her unable to take her passionate stare. She took my chin in her hand and forced me to look at her. I felt her warm breath teasing my cheeks as she breathed, hyperventilating without control. Pulling me close and touching my cheek with hers, she whispered, "You're so attractive, Amber. I've never felt this way before. Girls were always just sex to me. Amber, how can you do this to me?"

She pulled back expecting an answer. I shrugged.

"You have such a wicked pallor to your skin when you're aroused and the strange cleft in your chin—your magnificent cheeks and the lovely pink scar. Your eyes, did you know they have what looks like flecks of green and gold in them in the soft moonlight?"

"Sochie," I spoke with emotion, "thank you, but I'm nothing compared to you. You know what you are. I'm nothing, right?" I needed her reassurance. She knew and gave me what I needed.

"I'd hardly say nothing, baby. You're everything, at least to me. These plump breasts I hold in my hands, they make my mind want you like an alcoholic thirsty for drink. I want to hold you, look at you, and then make love to every cell in your body until the sun greets us in the morning. I've never loved before."

Feeling overwhelmed that she told me she loved me, I laughed from nervousness and her words. I serenaded her lips with kisses and then whispered, "How are we going to do this?'

"Right now I don't care. I need your sex. I need it now."

I brought her hands to my lips and kissed them. First, I kissed the palms, rubbing them all over my face as I licked and loved. Then I took her fingers and placed them in my mouth one at a time, kissing and sucking each digit as if they were holy manna feeding the starving children of God.

Sochie took control, sliding her nail over my tongue. Although awkwardly positioned, she found a way to fuck my mouth with one hand and rub my pussy with the other as I stared at her eyes, my mind full of need for her body.

Her lips moved to my neck, biting with hunger as she teased my pussy with her fingers. I leaned back and let her destroy me, enjoying the stinging bites created by her sweet touch. She worked gently, swiftly, tenderly and quickly brought me close to orgasm. Purposely, she slowed down, heightening my arousal and making me wait to climax. Then she quickened again, bringing me to the brink before slowing as my need sought to peak. Sochie owned me, and we both knew it.

"I need you closer to me. Come all you want. Come a hundred times. Come a thousand times. Let's please each other," she insisted, removing her hand from my mouth and pussy, causing me to moan in protest.

"I want you to orgasm like never before. Understand?" she asked. I nodded, wanting her control and needing her love.

Pushing me back in the seat, she climbed over the stick shift and straddled my thigh with her naked pussy as the rain thudded in a gusty torrent against the roof of the car.

As she moved, her ass honked the horn. "Hell," she giggled, and then kissed me, attempting to remove my one-piece dress.

Pushing the dress up past my lacy bra, she kissed on top of the soft material covering my breasts, soon soaking my nipples through the thin garment. Her hands traveled to all of the warm places in my body that I couldn't see, but feel, I did. Each electric touch of her nails sent stinging impulses from the point of contact to the cluster of nerve endings in my clit. On the verge of orgasm from her kisses and touches alone, I melted into the leather seat and let her wreak havoc on me.

She thrust her womanhood into my thigh as lime-green nails continued to rake up and down my body. I felt warm juice leak from her pussy and smelled the scent of her love in the air as the rain pelted the top. Our screams of pleasure became maddening as we lost all control, pushing into each other like clumsy teen lovers. Her fingers went to my nipples and she pinched on top of my bra sending pleasing torture through me.

Pressing my face in the thin material of her top, I sucked her nipples through the silky garment. Hurriedly, I lifted her top and pushed up her bra, exposing pale breasts that spoke to me in want of my lips. I nibbled, tasting the divine sweetness of her pink flesh and hot nipples. Sweat poured from her body as she pushed, and I delighted as that sweat mingled with mine. Our mixed sweat created a natural aphrodisiac called ecstasy—and ecstasy created orgasm!

Sochie continued to press her middle downward to my thigh, shuddering as another light orgasm ran through her body. Her butt honked the horn again; a horny yellow cat hissed and ran by; our parrot received its answer and flew away.

Thunder and lightning exploded simultaneously. The dull thuds on the car of raindrops roared into a cacophony of rugged song. We struggled to remove each other's clothing in a frustrating attempt to feel the warmth of our bodies meshing as one. In her struggles, she eventually ripped my dress from the neckline and tore it from my body. I rested beneath her writhing body in only my panties, bra and shoes.

She clawed at my bra. "Get it off," she said. "Get it off; I need your breasts. I need to kiss your nipples. Get it off."

"My clothes?" I resisted.

"I don't care," she said, "and you won't either in a minute."

Her teeth pulled down my bra as I struggle to unclasp the hook in the back. Unable to move quickly enough for her, she ripped a small tear with her teeth and tore my bra from my body. Taking her hands she squeezed my breasts, and then pinched my nipples as she pushed downward into my thigh; her body filled with the uncontrollable need to hurt, love, and please.

She brought her mouth to my breasts and nibbled and bit, leaving small red marks of desire. I cringed with passion, enjoying the wicked pain and the way she demonstrated her love. Her mind possessed me in loving hurt. The pain I needed and wanted. The hurt of her satisfying passion so filled with the rich meaning of our type of love. I unselfishly gave, and she selfishly took.

She looked in my eyes and said, "You're mine. I'll never let anyone have you; no one does this to me. I'll never love another like I love you. Never."

"Yes," I responded. "I'm yours. Only yours."

"I know," she said with a grin. She moved her lips into mine, and we kissed deeply, fighting tongues and pushing into each other. The feeling maddened me, and I wanted her to hurt me, pinch me, the pain that brought me so much pleasure.

Sochie decided that she had enough of the small confines of my car, "Open the frickin door!" she demanded and then removed her dress, leaving her nude accept for her half removed bra and heels.

I complied; she slid out of the car as the rain came down in a torrent. Lightning flashed brightly followed quickly by thunder, nonetheless, I didn't care about the pelting rain nor the frightening noise; I needed sex. I needed her.

Removing a carpeted floor mat, she placed it on the ground then went to her knees. I turned around, faced her and spread my legs in front of her hungry face.

She raked the inside of my thighs, leaving small red whelps and causing me to shiver as warm sensations of bliss ran through my body. Her lips kissed my thighs. Flittering her nails against my skin with sleek touches, she moved ever closer to my place of need; I pushed my need ever closer to her teasing.

The rain beat down on her body, soaking her hair in luscious wonder as frequent lightning strikes gave her a heavenly glow.

As fingers moved to the crotch of my panties, I felt her wet tongue close in on my shaved pussy. She stopped at the small tattoo of a butterfly only seen when I spread my legs.

"It's beautiful," she said pausing briefly between kisses.

"Not too many, seen it—Ah—please?" I begged.

"I'm honored, and yes, come for me, baby. Come for me. Let my tongue make you come," she said while looking up at me.

As I impatiently pushed my pussy to her mouth, we held hands at my waist. I didn't know what she thought. Lord knows I barely could think, but I remembered the emotion of happiness; happiness that stirred sexual and spiritual freedom. Freedom to love, live, want, please, and need a woman like this. The hell with the consequences, sex was good, love was better, and I needed sex and love with Sochie for the rest of my life.

Placing her fingers on my crotch, I watched her slip practiced fingers beneath my white panties. With unquestioned expertise, she circled my labia and then wet my vulva with juice. The sensation made it difficult for me to breathe, which only increased when she entered her index finger in my cove, probing like a miner searching for riches. When Sochie found wealth, she stimulated that wealth until I moaned. Relentless in her efforts to gratify, she tickled and teased, wickedly smiling at my pleasure.

"Gawd," I moaned. "F-feels so incredi . . .need to come." It felt greater than the mere joy of orgasm as a sense of openness and acceptance flooded my senses. I felt like the first time in fifth grade, when my best friend slept over. We secretly smooched in my room, and I felt a warmth in my body I didn't understand at the time. Now, my understanding was much deeper, the warmth needed no explanation, for a finger stirred the warm through nature's libidinous flowering—and flower, I did, in a multitude of sun kissed orchids and roses fit for a queen.

"Whatever you want," she said, as she stroked, stroked, and stroked.

She moved her face into me and supped. Eating in and around my middle, kissing the creamy goodness of what made me a woman. Her lips sucked my clit to her teeth. Sochie lightly bit, forcing a passionate scream from the animal in my psyche; the animal harkening back to the days of our primordial history. A history born from the need of conquest and reproduction, and good god, she took victory in that conquest.

After a few minutes of tittering on the edge of a cliff, I sensed her face moving back and felt tapping on my bottom. I lifted, and white panties soon flew through the air landing in a wet puddle of rain. Lightning and thunder, noise and sensation, the smell of wet rain, musky sex, and electricity, her warm and slippery touch, all imbued me with the essence of orgasm.

Just breathe—

She drank my wine.

Sochie placed her mouth on my pubis, thirsting like a kitten looking for her mother's teat. Her tongue sought and found all the sensitive spots in my folds. Pushing her face deep within my middle, she darted her tongue in and out of my pussy. I wrestled her hair, screaming in delight as she reentered her index finger and slowly explored my Eden. She sucked my labia into her mouth repeatedly, and then gently nibbled the sensitive skin with her teeth.

oxygen to burning lungs, blood to thirsty cells, cells to starving atoms—

Within seconds, as I screamed amid roaring thunder strikes, my entire body seemed to leave my mind. Deep within me orgasm welled and came rushing in a flood of frenzy causing tide after tide to flood Sochie's wet face. I gushed fluid to join the soaking rain. She continued to lick, suck, bite, and I continued to gush, writhe and moan in peeking orgasms only topped by the energy of the nearby lightning strikes.

White lightning flashes, orgasm. Thunderous noise quakes, orgasm. The world rumbles, orgasm...orgasm...orgasm...orgasm...