She Rocked My World

Story Info
Surprise blowjob(s).
727 words
3.98
37.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bad2Bone
Bad2Bone
22 Followers

A wife that's exciting to be with! This is a true story of my wife Jill.

I found a mate that knows me better than I do. She can "rock my world," and has so many times and in so many ways. Sometimes she can be so spontaneous when I least expect it. Here's one of my most memorable experiences to give you an idea of just what I'm talking about:

It was a Saturday afternoon and I was working in the garage fixing a light in the ceiling. I was up on a utility step stool. I had to have the garage door down to work on this light. So obviously no passerby could see me there. My wife came into the garage from a doorway in the house to empty some trash. She saw me working up on this stool and "Bam!" she thinks to herself "this is a perfect time to get busy!"

I wasn't even expecting this. She then walks over to me and realizes that with the position I'm standing in up on this stool, her head and my waist are at the same level. So, she begins to unzip my jeans and expose my manhood right then and there. I was very surprised and instantly aroused at what she had just done. So, without saying a word, she begins to lick and kiss my cock as I brace my hands to the ceiling to keep my balance. She begins to work me with a passion that is making me cross-eyed with pleasure. I looked down and watched as my cock completely disappeared down her throat. I can't believe my eyes but my cock is telling me that he is truly in a "happy place!" Jill franticly takes me in and out, deep throating me with each stroke until I can't hold back anymore. My cock explodes in her mouth with jolting spurts that rack my whole body. She manages to keep up with her swallowing so that not one single drop escapes her mouth. She then looks up at me and smiles as she licks my cock clean. That was so hot of her to do that. I was still in a daze from what she had just done. It was such a turn on. I thought "I could do with some more of that!"

As she headed to go back into the house, she glanced back at me and saw that I was still standing on the stool, with my manhood still erect, and I had this crazy grin on my face. She instantly sensed that I craved more of her attention. So she says, "want some more?" I said, "I won't turn that down!" So, she comes back and works my cock over like a pro. It doesn't take long before I fill her mouth with a second load. She eagerly swallows it down and gives my cock another tongue cleaning.

I was so taken by this repeat of the best oral lovemaking ever, that my manhood continued to remain at attention. It had a mind of it's own at this point. (It is so not me -- I can usually climax twice, but three times in a row?) She went to leave but again saw that my cock was not going to let this moment pass without taking full advantage of her passionate desire to please me. So, she asked if I was up for a third time? I said, "I'll sure give it my best." She worked me over for the longest time until I shot every last drop I had left in me down her throat. I was so spent from what had just happened that my legs were shaking and my knees were about to give out. I struggled to keep from falling off the step stool as I got down. I had to spend several minutes just sitting on the floor to give my body and head a chance to recover from what had just happened.

As soon as she sees I'm ok, she goes back into the house to finish some housework she was doing. Well she sure cleaned my doorknob in stride of her Saturday chores. This is one day my wife showed me her passionate capacity that I will never forget. There are many more..... but that's for another story time.

Bad2Bone
Bad2Bone
22 Followers