She Said, He Said

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdpl37
Tdpl37
13 Followers

He did manage to call her that night, the baby was ok, and he would see her the next day.

The next morning when he came in, he looked haggard like he hadn't slept all night. He told her that that was in fact the situation. He said that having a sick baby was a scary situation and he had worried all night about the child. She completely understood what he was saying.

He spent the next few days close to home but they talked every day and they saw each other as much as possible. He told her he missed her and couldn't wait to spend some quality time with her again. He thanked her for her patience.

One day he came over to her house. After they made love, which was as wonderful as usual, he told her he was going to be going away for a couple of weeks. Puzzled she asked him why. He said that he had to take his family to Louisiana for a vacation. He told her that he didn't want to go, but they were pressuring him to. He said he would miss her so much. He promised to call her as soon as he could.

The day before he left, they agreed to meet at Able Lake again for "one for the road." They parked in the same spot as before. He began to make love to her slowly and with intensity that she hadn't seen before. He kissed her as if he was never gonna see her again. He kissed her eyes, her cheeks, her mouth, saying he was sealing their beauty in his heart and in his memories for while he was gone.

He tasted her breasts and further down. He said that he wished he could bottle her juices and take them with him. She closed her eyes and savored the memory of his touch and kisses, wondering how she was gonna make it without him for two whole weeks.

He moved slowly and with purpose inside her and then he stopped and looked into her eyes. She asked him what was wrong. He reached up and touched her face; his hand was trembling. He had tears in his eyes. He said, "Lynn, Baby, I am so in love with you that it hurts. It kills me that the woman I love lives and sleeps 20 minutes from me every night. It kills me that I can't hold you and wake up beside you. I wish it were you I was taking to Louisiana, not her. Its like, I'm not a whole person when I'm not with you. I never realized that something was missing my whole life until I met you. My god, Lynn, I love you, I love you with all that I am."

By the time he had finished telling her these things, she was in tears, too. She found it amazing that he had just given voice to everything she had been feeling, but was scared to tell him. She had loved him since the first time she had touched his face in the parking lot of the gym.

They continued to make love not just with their bodies, but also with their hearts. They moved as if they were one person with one heart.

That evening as they said goodbye to one another, their hearts ached. They held onto each other until they had no choice but to let go. It seemed as if two weeks were a lifetime.

She spent those two weeks as if moving through a fog. A part of her was missing. She busied herself by writing to him in a diary and waiting for his call. She missed his morning calls; she longingly looked toward the door of the store hoping he would walk through.

About the end of those two weeks, the phone rang one evening. Her heart skipped a beat when she heard his voice at the other end. He apologized for not calling before that and said he had not been allowed any time by himself to call, but he couldn't stop thinking about her, he missed her so much. He said he couldn't wait to see her and that he loved her so much. She told him she felt the same way. They talked for a few more minutes and made plans to see each other the day after he got back home.

She took that day off, wanting to devote the entire day to him. She woke up early that morning. She took a long, hot shower, taking great care while getting ready for him. She wanted to look as good as possible for him. She slipped into a silky negligee, she had never bought one of those before, but he made her feel sexy, so she was hoping he would like it. She felt sensuous.

She heard a tap on the door and her heart skipped a beat as she ran to open the door for him. He had cut his beard into a goatee; she had told him once that they were sexy. He looked so good to her. As soon as he was inside, he grabbed her and started showering her with kisses. Telling her how beautiful she was. He told her she smelled good too. He told her she looked sexy.

They lay on the bed and could not touch each other enough. It was as if they were starving for each other. Their clothes seemed to disappear. They kissed as if they had been apart for not weeks, but years. His touch was like fire burning to her soul. He kissed and tasted every part of her body, from head to toe and back up to drink her juices. Licking deep inside her, rolling his tongue around her clit. She wanted to taste him too, and soon maneuvered him into the 69 position. She began to suck and lick his balls and the shaft of his erect penis. Taking him deep into her mouth as they pleased each other orally, they moaned with long awaited pleasure.

Finally, they could wait no longer and she begged to have him inside her. He moved around, got between her open thighs, and easily found her entryway. He slid into her and they both gasped with pleasure.

It felt like her heart was complete again. He touched her face lovingly and told her how much he loved her. She gently ran her hands along the muscles of his back and down to his firm ass, pushing him deeper inside her.

He held her tighter as he thrust deeper inside her, hitting her G spot, again and again. He finally came inside her with a groan of pleasure. They lay there for a few moments, glad to be a part of one another again. Then he rolled to the side and took her into his arms. She lay with her head on his chest, listening to his heart beating, stroking his belly with her nails.

He told her about his hunting adventures with his friend, Andy, while in Louisiana. She loved hearing him tell those stories. They talked and made love all day until it was time for him to leave. This time when he said goodbye, it was, ok. She knew she would see him again soon.

The next morning when he came into the store, he was visibly angry. She asked him what was wrong; he said he was so sick of his boss. He was ready to quit that job. Lynn thought for a minute and then told him about her sister's business. It was property maintenance and they needed a supervisor for the sweeper truck part of it. It was a night job. He sounded interested, so she told him she would take him over there and introduce him to his sister and her husband after work.

She introduced them to her sister, Tricia and her husband, Mike that afternoon. Mike and Kelly hit it off right away while talking about their shared interest in deer hunting. Her sister was just concerned about Lynn getting hurt. They agreed to give Kelly a chance.

Lynn was excited because this meant she could ride along with him in the sweeper truck and spend the night with him every night.

They spent months working together at nights. Having all kinds of sexual adventures in the sweeper truck. Including going down the interstate butt naked, playing with each other, other times she would kiss him and lick him until he had to pull over to continue their play.

There were many nights that he would stop sweeping a parking lot like Wal-Mart or Home Depot, come around to the passenger side of the truck, take Lynn's shorts off, and lick her until she came.

Many mornings her sister would call her to complain about the footprints on the windshield. Lynn would just laugh.

Those months flew by. Sometimes she would forget that he was married because she spent so much time with him. He even spent the night at her house a few times. He would pay hell the next day, but he said it was worth it.

Over the months, though, he was also becoming close to the baby. He had nicknamed the baby, Stick, because he said he looked like a little stick figure. Lynn could see the love for this baby in Kelly's eyes when he spoke of him. She knew how badly he wanted a son of his own. She also knew that if he ever had to make a choice between her and the baby, she would lose. She understood that and tried to prepare her heart.

On Kelly's birthday, Lynn prepared a special evening for him. She asked her sister for the night off for both of them. She lit candles in the bedroom and the bathroom. When he arrived, she ran him a hot bubble bath. She undressed him slowly. Once in the tub, she began to wash his body, lovingly, using a soapy bath glove. She washed his feet taking each toe and washed them individually in an up and down motion, looking at him seductively, suggestively.

She moved down his legs to his thighs, reaching below the water and gently washed his ass and his "forbidden" spot. She removed her glove and with soapy hands began to wash his balls as he moaned with pleasure. She stroked the shaft of his erect penis.

When the water began to get cool, she asked him to get out she gently patted him dry, deciding at the last minute to lick the water from his penis instead of using the towel,

He tried to take her into his arms but, this time, she said no, this was all about him that night.

She led him to the bed and had him lie face down on the bed. She then smiled as she removed a cloth covering a tray on the bedside table to reveal a bowl of ice cubes and four ropes.

She took the ropes into her hands and whispered for him to trust her as she slipped the ropes around his wrists and ankles. Tying him to the bedposts in a spread eagle position. She stepped back to look at him. Damn, he looked so sexy lying there!

She climbed on the bed, straddled his ass, and reached for the bowl of ice.

She took a cube from the bowl and touched it to his neck, he shouted in shock, but soon began to see the purpose as she licked the spot where the ice had been. She did all the way down his spine. First applying the ice, then licking it up with her hot mouth.

When she got to his ass, she applied the ice to the both cheeks, licked, and gently bit his buttocks. Then, acting on impulse, she let the ice slide between his cheeks. She had never gone there before with anyone before, she was unsure. But thinking, what the hell, she followed the ice cube with her tongue. The moment her tongue touched his "forbidden" spot, he almost came up off the bed. She giggled and continued to drive him nuts, reaching under him to massage his balls as she continued to tease him there. She felt his hard, erect penis. It had never been so hard. He was speechless. All he could do was moan with pleasure, and kept saying, "Oh my god!" over and over.

She had never been so hot, herself. As she continued to explore his naked body, she found another sensitive spot behind his knees. She went down to his toes and sucked on them for a while before she told him to turn over onto his back.

She untied him briefly for him to turn over and then retied him to the bed. She began at his toes this time and worked her way back up his body; Purposefully, moving around his still erect penis, to his belly, allowing her breasts to rub on his balls and his penis.

Reaching for another ice cube, tracing his belly button with it, and following that with her hot tongue, sending shivers through his body. She kissed and bit his neck and earlobes. Finally, she took the ice, traced his sexy lips, and then passionately kissed them.

His eyes held a glazed look as she began to move back down his chest with the ice and her mouth. This time, she did stop at his erection. She moved to his inner thighs, took his balls into her mouth, and rolled them around on her tongue. She flicked her tongue under his balls, teasing the space between his ass and his balls. She accidentally let her tongue slip lower and heard him gasp with pleasure, so she kept her tongue there a little longer while stroking his growing erection. Licking him and driving him crazy. She came back up to the shaft of his extremely hard penis and began to kiss and lick it. She took the head into her mouth, loving the feel of it on her tongue. When she felt his balls begin to tighten and she stopped and moved up to straddle him. She never really liked being on top, but tonight she felt more sure of herself than she had ever felt in her life. She never knew she could bring someone so much pleasure.

She impaled herself on his erect penis. Hearing him gasp for about the hundredth time that night only encouraged her to continue. She loved the control she felt. She rode him, trying to milk every drop of cum out of him. God! He felt so damned good inside her! He strained against the ropes trying to thrust deeper inside her.

Finally, he let out a yell of release as he came inside her. She could feel him pulsating inside her. She quickly moved off him and went down tot lick him clean. She loved the way they tasted together and he cried to be freed because the sensation was too much for him.

Finally, she untied him and he lay spent, exhausted. He finally found the words to speak and told her how wonderful that was. He had never experienced anything that felt that good in his life.

She simply smiled, and said, "Happy Birthday, Baby."

After that evening, their sex life was even more fantastic than before. That night seemed to open a door to the forbidden. They experienced all kinds of taboo desires; everything from anal to oral pleasure. She was nervous about the anal part, they both were. Neither of them had ever experienced anything like that, they had heard that it hurt. But, one night, they tried it, took their time, and discovered another "first" in their sexual experiences. All it took was patience and trust.

They were eight months into this relationship and she was surprised that it had lasted this long. She could see the strain of living a double life was wearing on him. It worried her.

On the few occasions she had been to his house while his wife was at work, she saw the evidence of this other life; the family photos and the wedding pictures. But her love for him blinded her to the reality of what she was involved in. She didn't want to think about what was wrong in this relationship, only how good she felt with him.

One day, he called her at work and she could tell he was upset. He told her that Lisa had found one of the letters Lynn had written him. He said that she was on her way to confront her.

Lisa confronted Lynn outside of the store, woman to woman. She asked Lynn how long she had been seeing Kelly. When she told her eight months, Lisa said, "No wonder its been eight months since he's touched me." She asked Lynn whether she was gonna keep seeing Kelly. Lynn told her she didn't know, all she knew was that she loved him. Lynn saw the hurt in the other woman's eyes and she hated herself for being the cause of it.

Once Lisa left, Lynn got in her car and wept. She knew that it was over, that it would never be the same. Even though she knew this day would come, she wanted to die inside. The hurt ripped through her. She felt as if her heart had been torn in half.

She couldn't breathe. She drove out to Curtis Lake; ironically, it was raining. She got out of the car and screamed as loud as she could. She was so angry. Angry at herself, angry at Kelly, angry at the world, angry that her perfect world was over. She didn't want to go back to being lonely again.

Damn, how was she going to live after knowing a love like that? She truly wanted to die. She didn't want a life without him in it. She sat on the wet ground, her back against her car and wept as she hugged herself. She wept for all they had sheared, for all they could have had. She even wept for Lisa. She never intended to cause anyone any pain.

She finally drove back home and took a shower. She still hadn't stopped crying. He stopped by before he went to work to check on her. He found her lying on her bed in the fetal position, still crying.

He took her into his arms and began to cry too. He held her and said he was sorry over and over again. He told her that he loved her with all of his heart. He also told her that his family were ganging up on him and threatening that he'd never see the baby again if he didn't stop seeing her. He said it was like asking him to take his heart out of his chest and cut it half.

They sat there for a while and just held each other and cried until he had to leave for work.

Over the next few weeks, Lynn felt as if someone close to her had died. She spent most of that time in tears even when she didn't think she had any more tears in her.

Everywhere she went held memories of him. Lisa would purposefully come into the store, when she was working, and buy cigarettes just so she could gloat in Lynn's face. Lynn couldn't really blame her; she would probably do something similar if the roles were reversed.

Lynn and Kelly saw each other a few times over the next few months, but the pain took precedence over the joy. She was happy to see how much Kelly loved his son. The boy had grown a lot over the past year.

Lynn had been in and out of relationships searching for what she had with Kelly, hoping that another one could exist for her.

She finally made up her mind that if she couldn't be with the one she loved, she find someone the could offer her security. That's how she found the man she was living with today.

She remembered the last time she had seen Kelly. It was the day before she moved to Alabama, 3 years ago.

They sat in her car in the Home Depot parking lot. He told her that he still loved her and that he always will. He said that his body longed to be with her again. She told him that she felt the same way. They kissed one more time and he reached into his pocket and produced a small leather pouch. He opened it and poured its contents into his hand. There were tiny shapes made of jade and metal.

Curious, she asked what it was. He told her that the Indians kept these pouches on them while hunting in the woods. If they were to ever become lost, they would clear a space on the ground and empty the contents of the pouch on the ground. Each item held a specific purpose. One would point to food, one would point to water, one would point to shelter, and a tiny compass etched into one of the metal pieces would point the way north, helping the Indian find his way home.

Kelly returned the items to the pouch and placed it into her hand. He looked her into the eyes and told said, "If you ever feel lost, Baby, use this. Maybe it will help us find each other again. I love you, sweetheart."

He took her into his arms and held her tight, "My god!" he said, and "I love you so damn much! I wished there were a way we could be together. I am so very sorry for all of the pain I have caused you."

He then kissed her one final time and got out of the car, wiping his eyes as she walked him away.

Back in the present, Lynn looked at the computer monitor, then at the time. She reached for the phone, picked it up, and dialed his number.

Tdpl37
Tdpl37
13 Followers