She Said Yes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,215 Followers

"Jason, don't tempt me." She groaned. "We haven't even got started yet."

"Speak for yourself." He growled into the cell phone that he had squeezed between his ear and shoulder. Leigh gasped. She had seen him stroke himself a few times in the past and she had almost gone through the roof. Nothing seemed sexier than a man fondling himself. "Should I tell you what I'm doing , Minx? That I'm stroking my hard cock, wishing you were here to watch me? Because that's exactly what I'm doing." He groaned. "I want you sitting beside me and watching as I tease myself into coming all over my stomach. Then I want you to run your fingers over your hard little clit and rub it for me. And when you get close to coming, I'm gonna grab that sexy ass of yours and drink my fill." He panted as he watched his hand move faster. In his ear he could hear the small cries that were coming from her.

"Oh dear lord." Leigh gasped, sliding her hand down to her soaked womanhood. "You are going to drive me insane. My pussy is so soaked that I'm surprised you can't hear it. I've just slid three fingers in me, but it's not enough."

Jason all but growled, sitting up in bed. Swing his legs over the side, he grabbed a pair of exercise shorts and the small box sitting on his bedside table. Pushing it into the pocket he walked down the hall to his back entry way.

"Move the phone down there." He ordered. " I want to hear it. But just for a minute, then I want to hear you explode." Leigh's hand trembled as she placed the phone on her sweaty thigh and continued to shove her fingers in and out of her wet folds. She was so close to coming. And it hadn't even been ten minutes. Damn the man was dynamite even on the phone. Jason gritted his teeth when he heard the familiar squishing sounds. She definitely not lying about her readiness. Shoving his feet into a pair of old running shoes, he ran down to his truck. He was so hot he barely even noticed the cold night air. Turning it on he waited for her to pick the phone back up.

"I'm so close." She panted when she came back on.

"I can tell." Jason said hungrily. "And I'm gonna push you right over the edge." he promised. "You know what I'm gonna do to you, the next time I see you?" he asked as he started the drive to her house.

"What?" she panted as she pulled her wet fingers out of her pussy and started rubbing her clit again.

"I'm gonna replace those fingers with me. I'm gonna slam all ten inches of me inside of your tight pussy. And I'm gonna fuck you til you come again and pull me over with you." He promised as he stopped at a red light.

"Jason. You can't. The next time we'll see each other is at work." She protested softly even as the thought of him fucking her at work sent her closer to the edge.

Wanna bet, he thought silently, then told her, "Oh hell, Minx. I don't care." He said as he waited for the light to turn. He couldn't resist giving his hard-on a quick rub. "We'll go into Randy's office. I'll strip you out of those tight jeans you like to wear. Then I'm gonna pin you up against the door." He paused for a moment to tease her as the light turned green.

"Then what?" She begged as she crept even closer to coming.

"I don't know, Minx. You tell me what you want." He coaxed as he turned down her street. He wanted to keep her mind filled with images until he got there. He didn't want a fight with her about him showing up on her doorstep. All he wanted was to fuck the hell out her then sleep with her in his arms. Where she was suppose to be.

"I want you to unzip you pants." she panted.

"And then what? Do I slam into you or do you watch me stroke myself." he asked as he coasted to stop behind her house. Turning the engine off, he jogged up the back steps.

"Nei-t-t-heir." she stuttered as he quietly let himself in the back door.

"What?" he growled.

"I want to drop to my knees and eat you up." She gasped.

"Oh you are a minx." He growled as he felt the familiar tingle in his balls.

"Then when you get close, I want you to-"

"I'm gonna bend you over Randy's desk and hammer the hell out of you." He growled as he slipped his shoes off and headed down the hall towards her bedroom.

"OH...OH...OH...." he heard as he passed through her open bedroom door. He saw her laying on her bed with her eyes closed as she rubbed her clit furiously. Her cordless phone laying next to her ear on the pillow. He could see her other hand buried in her tight folds as she desperately tried to bring herself off. Throwing his cell on her dresser, he watched as her eyes flew open and locked on his.

" You're gonna come, Minx. Right damn now."

Leigh heard the clatter and opened her eyes to see her vastly aroused lover standing at the end of her bed. Then at his command her whole world exploded. She didn't care if the man on phone had threatened this man. Her body was beyond control and she couldn't stop now if she wanted too. At the edge of her mind she knew that she should be but at that moment it simply didn't matter.

"Yes!" She squealed.

"Oh damn it. I gotta have it." he growled as he dove into bed with her. Shoving his shorts down far enough to free his close to exploding cock, he pushed her hands out of the way and slammed into her. Her lust filled gaze locked on his face as she wrapped her long legs around his already thrusting hips. "I warned you." Is all he could say as the world start to unravel around him. Underneath him, Leigh groaned as her orgasm returned with a vengeance. "Yes, Minx!" He yelled as her contractions pulled him over the edge. For the next few minutes the bedroom rang with the sounds of their ecstasy.

Leigh yawned and tried to wake up when her alarm went off the next morning. She reached over to the bedside table and slapped at it. She felt a warm arm, under her breasts, tighten.

"Good morning, Minx." Jason whispered. "I'll go start the coffee." He said before sliding out of her warm bed.

Jason was standing at the sink staring out the kitchen window when he notice a man crept up to Leigh's car. He watched with disbelief as the man attached a small bundle underneath it.

"Son of bitch." He growled. He ran out the front door and tackled the man from behind as he turned to flee. After knocking the breath out of him, Jason yanked on the ski mask the man was wearing. He was shocked to see Douglas's face. He stared in disbelief before rage flowed through him. Here was the man that had made his Minx's life a living hell before she finally had gotten rid of him. And for the first time in his adult life, Jason lost control of his temper.

"You little bastard." He growled before slamming his fist into the scared man's face. Jason grinned with satisfaction when he felt the bone in Douglas's face break. Getting to his feet he hauled the bleeding man up onto his tip toes. Holding him eye level he stared into the man's eyes.

"She's mine. Get it through that thick head of yours or I'll rip it off and shove it where the sun don't shine. Got it!" The man nodded shakily. Just then the a police car pulled up in front of the house. Jason turned and looked at the approaching officers.

"He assaulted me officers. Arrest him." Douglas babbled.

"Look under the car." Jason said calmly. "I caught the little bastard putting something under my girl-friend's car." One of the officer dropped down on one knee and examined the undercarriage of the car.

"Hey Marv. Call the bomb squad!" The man exclaimed.

By the time that the police had left for the second time in two days, Leigh found herself sitting in a daze on her loveseat.

"Oh god, Jason, I could have died." She said soberly. "Thank god you were here."

"I'll always be here." He said softly.

"I hope so." She said. Looking up at the Christmas tree she smiled sadly. "What a way to start Christmas day. I can't even give you your gift. It was in the trunk of the car." She said looking at the floor. The police had impounded the car to process it for evidence.

"Minx. You can still give me something." Jason said softly. She laughed sadly.

"I wish I could, but no dice. No stores are open." She said finally looking at him. She was surprised to see him kneeling on one bent knee in front of her.

"Marry me, Ms. Sunshine." He said with his heart in his eyes and an open jeweler's box in his hand. "That's all I want." The tears started to flow down her cheeks.

"Are you sure?" She croaked.

"Yes, Minx. And I won't stop asking until you say yes." He said with an impish gleam in his eyes. "So you better say yes."

"Yes." she whispered before leaning forward and kissing him passionately.

Later that day, Jason called his parents, who had retired to Florida.

"How did it go?" His dad asked.

"She Said Yes." He said happily.

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,215 Followers
12