She Screams for Me

Story Info
A freshman at college has his first experience with sex.
2.7k words
3.93
91.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dorms at any university are a horrible place to live. You barely have enough space for all your shit and you have an ass load of other people living in close proximity as well. It was horrible having to live there for my entire freshman year. What made it even worse was that my next door neighbor had a girlfriend that screamed when he fucked her.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to study when she is screaming his name at all hours of the night? I talked to my RA, but he didn't care about shit. He wanted to hear it.

The pair were nice enough people, but she was just loud as shit. Truth be told, I had fantasized about her on more than one occasion.

She was gorgeous, in a naughty teenager sort of way. On the occasions that I hung out with them, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her slight body and crystal blue eyes. Her voice was soft and sensual, leaving me hanging on her every word. She usually kept her hair back in a ponytail, but I always wished that, just once, she would wear those golden locks in twin pigtails. Her lips were like a porn star's, juicy and inviting.

Whenever she caught me staring at her, she would always laugh. And then her boyfriend would always ask, "What is so fucking funny Jess?"

Jess would just make up a lame excuse, but I could tell she knew how bad I wanted her body, to be the one making her scream.

Jess had good reason to laugh too. I was a nerdy kind of a guy. I did some sports back in high school, but had gained the freshman fifteen and then some. So I sported a nice beer gut, which would repulse any lady that gorgeous. It was painful sometimes to think about how I would probably spend the rest of my life looking at porn sites and jacking off in my mom's basement. But I could dream couldn't I?

It was dead week, the week the dorms were supposed to be quiet, but they never were. Early in the week I heard the blissful sounds of Jess in the throes of a screaming orgasm and I was wondering how much studying I would get done for my exams next week. However, instead of the usual silence after their fuckfest, I heard yelling. I wasn't about to get in between those two, so I closed my door and turned my music up loud enough to drown out the harsh words.

The silence that followed the next few days was amazing. There were no screams to interrupt my studying. It was nerd nirvana. Things could not get better than this, I thought to myself.

On the few occasions during dead week that I visited the dining centers, I saw Jess every time. When I managed to walk past her, she would smile and wave at me, and then go right back to chatting with her friends.

Strangely, though, it seemed that I missed her screaming in the next room. I just couldn't get the image of her in pigtails writhing in ecstasy out of my head. It seemed like as the week went on I just couldn't study. No matter how hard I tried.

Finals week arrived and I just barely made it through my exams, despite the sexual bent my thoughts had taken of late. It was the day before I moved my stuff out that I heard a soft knocking on my door. Puzzled I went to go and open it.

Jess was standing in front of my door looking just as sexy as she ever did in a tank top and a pair of tight jeans that hugged her skinny legs. Her face wore a look of apprehension, like she was worried about something, but she still smiled at me with that same smile that showed the braces she still wore.

"Hey John, I was wondering if you wanted to get some food with me? I mean I know that you are done with finals and I always see you eating alone. I just thought you might like some company," Her voice even more sensual than I had ever heard it.

"Sure. I don't have anything better to do," was my reply.

I let Jess lead the way down to food. I didn't mind because it gave me the chance to stare at her ass, firm and round in those jeans, every step of the way. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

Food was nothing special, just some small talk and long moments of awkward silence. After we had finished eating I felt like being bold and asked Jess about the fight last week.

"It was nothing. He wanted to fuck me in the ass, and I don't do that. I had told him for a long time he wouldn't be allowed to. But he did it anyways, and I was too caught up in the moment to fight it. But I gave him hell after it. He yelled back at me that I was a prudish bitch. So I told him that most of the time I was faking because his cock was too small. It was the truth, but it pissed him off. He told me to get the fuck out of his room and barely gave me time to get dressed. I wanted to stop by and ask you out for food sooner, but he was right next door and I didn't want to deal with his bullshit. He left this morning, so I figured I could finally talk to you," she spoke and the space between us was filled with a pregnant pause.

"Wow, I didn't know that Joe was such an asshole. He seemed like a really nice guy to me. But whatever. Do you want me to walk you back to your room?" I managed, trying to break the silence.

"Why don't we just take a walk," Jess suggested.

I couldn't think of anything that sounded better at the moment, so I agreed.

We walked for a long time talking about everything except the one thing that was glaringly obvious. I would be staring at her magnificent body and she would catch me. She would laugh and smile, but nothing else.

The sun was setting and Jess was tired so we decided to sit down on a bench to watch the sun set into the hills. For a long time neither of us said anything, the first comfortable pause in our conversation all evening.

"Could you hear me?" Jess asked quietly. I was sure that I had heard her wrong.

"What do you mean?" I asked back acting puzzled.

"When I was faking for Joe. Could you hear me scream?" Jess had turned her bedroom voice on. The kind of husky, velvety voice one uses with a lover.

"Yes," the only word that could escape, nothing more.

"Did you ever, you know, jack off when you heard me?"

"Um, yes I did,"

"Did you ever fantasize that it was you fucking me?" She leaned over to rest her head on my shoulder.

"Every time," I replied after swallowing down a lump in my throat.

"Would you like to make that fantasy a reality?" she whispered into my ear before biting my earlobe.

"Are you serious?" I asked, not sure if she was just fucking around with my mind.

"Only one way to find out," She replied standing up from the bench and leading the way to her dorm.

"We are only stopping here so I can grab some things. I want to sleep in your arms tonight, John," She told me as we walked through the building, "I hope you are ready for a wild night!"

She was only in her room for a brief moment, just enough to pick up a small duffel bag that had already been packed.

We walked the long distance back to my dorm with Jess whispering in my ear how long she had wanted to do this. It turns out that she had wanted to jump in my bed ever since she met me the first time. She said that she was through dating assholes and wanted to be made love to, not fucked.

When we entered my room, Jess told me to describe how she looked in my fantasies. I told her that I saw her in pigtails, a cheerleading uniform, and makeup like a teenager would wear. When she looked at me with a freaked out expression, I explained it was because her braces made her look so much younger than she really was. She smiled at me then and told me to leave the room for a few minutes. I closed the door behind me as I left, picturing this wonderful moment in my head.

After a few moments passed, Jess cracked the door open and told me to come in. I obeyed, not really believing that I was about to fuck this gorgeous little thing.

She stood before me in a white and red cheerleading uniform, pigtails and the matching makeup and I just about shot my load right there.

"Do I match what you see in your fantasy?" She asked demurely.

I didn't say anything. I walked across the room and wrapped her in a bear hug, lifting her off the ground and spinning in a circle. When I set her feet back down she pulled my head down and kissed me like I had never been kissed. There was urgency, a fervent energy behind it. We stood just making out for several minutes before she pushed me away.

"God, I feel like I am back in high school again," Jess laughed.

"So if you are the cheerleader, what does that make me?" I asked her jokingly.

"Well, Joe would have been the quarterback. And the quarterback always has the lineman friend that is big, but not an asshole. I think that would be you, and I am cheating on him because I caught him with that red-headed slut!" She explained.

"Wait. This sounds an awful lot like it is your fantasy too!" I said.

"Caught me red-handed! Now, let's get back to the fun. Get into character!" she urged.

Unsure of what she meant, I pulled her down to sit next to me on the bed, holding her close. I started to massage her legs, not knowing where to go from there.

Jess knew what she wanted though. She grabbed hold of my hands and lifted them up to her chest. In my big hands, they barely filled more than my palm. But they were firm and tight and I could feel her small nipples poking through the fabric of her top. Gently rubbing my hand over the fabric made Jess' breath catch. She looked at me with a devious smile and reached behind herself to remove the cheerleader top. Her naked breasts were amazing when viewed in the light of the dorm room. Her nipples were hard buds of pink, and tiny.

Not much to motorboat, I thought to myself. But I buried my face in her pert breasts nonetheless. Sadly, this was my first experience with a naked breast, so I fumbled about while feeling the heat rise in my body. Jess was getting excited. I could tell by the ragged catches in her breath when I sucked or nibbled on her nipples. Her arms clenched me tightly to her chest as she began to pant.

"Unh, wait, oh God," she stammered forcing me away from her beautiful nipples.

"What's wrong Jess?" I couldn't help as anxiety crept in.

"Nothing, just that it seems that I am having all of the fun," she grinned impishly.

Jess stood up and helped me take off my shirt. I wasn't quite comfortable with my naked body, or her touching it quite yet, so I just removed my jeans, leaving my boxers. It didn't help much as my cock had sprung to life and stood tall through the gap.

"Someone is really getting excited about kissing my tits," Jess moaned as she leaned forward parting those beautiful lips.

She licked the head of my cock and I almost lost control as the new sensation overloaded my virgin senses. Jess formed the classic "O" with her lips and plunged on my cock with abandon. The warm wet walls of her mouth entranced me. But the slight scratch of her braces against my skin really sent me over the edge. My balls tightened and I felt ready to come. But Jess stopped dead, before anything happened. On the brink of release she left me hanging.

"What the hell?" I asked, somewhat angrily.

"I didn't want you coming in my mouth on your first time with me," Jess answered.

With that said she stood up and removed her skirt, revealing that she was not wearing anything under them. She pulled a condom out of her duffel and opened it. After pulling my boxers down, she rolled the condom onto my rock hard cock.

"I can't wait to feel you inside me. Joe was so tiny. Your cock is huge compared to him.

How big is it?" She asked, the first portion loud, the question whispered.

"Six inches," My honest reply.

"It looks fat too!" She murmured. Jess lay back on the bed pulling me with her.

I got on top of her, but still unsure of the rhythm or anything like that, I pushed my cock into her waiting, dripping pussy.

"Mmmmmmm, Yes!" A small scream escaped Jess' mouth.

I started slowly, just enjoying the pressure of flesh and the feeling of heat surrounding my cock. Sitting there just parked in Jess' pussy, I felt like I was the king of the world.

"Don't just sit there, get fucking!" Jess urged.

I started a slow, steady rocking of my hips and thought I would die right then. I managed to break out of my reverie long enough to realized that Jess' wants were being neglected. I leaned forward and locked our lips in a kiss as fiery and urgent as the one that had occurred a few minutes ago. Jess broke the kiss and pushed my head down to her breasts.

"Don't kiss me anymore; I want you to hear my screams. Do the nipples like you did before, it feels amazing," Jess demanded.

I obliged her and was rewarded with a scream that sounded so familiar, yet so alien and new. As we fucked for the next few minutes I was treated to several invoking of God's name, utterances of my name, and a slew of profanity that was shocking.

As I was nearing my last reserve of will, I felt Jess start to tense up and picked up my pace, wanting to finish at the same time that she did.

"Oh, John! Oh fuck yeah! I am gonna come, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come! Oh yeah. OH FUCK I'M COMING!" was all that I heard as Jess reached her climax. Hearing those last four words sent me over the edge and I grunted as I filled the condom. I collapsed on top of Jess, but rolled to the side quickly.

I got up hastily and removed the condom like I had learned in high school health. Then I walked back over to the bed where Jess was still feeling the after effects of her orgasm. She calmed down enough for me to climb under the sheets with her and wrap my arms around her. She leaned her head against my chest and shivered.

"That was the best sex I have ever had. I am glad we decided to do this, John," Jess stated, slightly out of breath as she wiggled back to get closer to me.

"Glad I could be of some service, Jess," was all I could think of to say.

As the moon shone through the window, I knew that from that day forward I would never quite be the same nerdy guy that I was before. Especially now that I was banging a super hottie like Jess. Hell yeah! Things are starting to look up for me.