She Should Be More Careful Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack gave a victorious grin. He then trailed feathering kisses from her collarbone down, until he kissed one nipple and the lifted his head to kiss the other. He saw her chest moving up and down with her more rapid breathing. He then trailed down her stomach until he reached her shaved mound. She was hyperventilating now and he didn't continue his kissing trail until she calmed a bit. 'What is he doing?' Liz thought and found herself turning crimson at being so open. Suddenly the kisses continued until he was kissing her pussy lips. Then he lifted his head away from her pussy lips and breathed she easier. It was short lived as he trailed a finger across my slit.

Liz found she hated him more than ever before as he held a glistening finger in front of him with the most victorious grin you ever saw. "How nice of you to prepare for me." Jack said smugly. She was wrong, she hated him more now. She tried to shoot him daggers. "Well that pussy is just going to have to wait." Jack said. His words gave her hope he might not rape but something in that damn cheery tone told her otherwise.

Jack pulled Liz to the end of the bed, so her feet where hanging off the edge and her legs where spread. Liz knew what he was doing, and did not like it at all. He was going to make her cum like he did before. Memories of how horrible the anxiety and fear made her breathing come out labored. "Calm down" Jack said evenly. "You've been good so far so far." he said trying to calm her. Something in his words made her annoyed. Jack then pulled up a chair. She wished she could beg him not to, but the words just bounced around in her head instead of making it to his ears. By now her eyes where shut tight. To her surprise instead of his fingers he put his mouth to her pussy lips. Liz felt his hot breath on her womanhood. 'Why can't he get this over with?' Liz thought . As if in response Liz felt a hot tongue seek out her clit. When he found it Liz's breath caught in her throat and she felt her inner walls contract. She hated her body, hated it for making the decision she wanted this without consulting her. Jack made slow circles with his tongue. Jack wished she would allow herself to enjoy what he was doing, he knew it was a little too soon for that though. Feeling her getting close, he shoved two fingers in her tight pussy. Her inner walls clamped on his fingers as he curled them up to thrust into her G spot. Liz was screaming and thrashing in her head, while on the outside she was silent, except for her labored breathing and the squishy sound of her pussy being finger fucked. Liz's eyes shot open as she was sent spiraling over the edge. Her inner walls spasmed and milked Jacks fingers as he kept up his attentions until her orgasm was completely spent.

Liz was faintly aware of Jack undressing. She managed to pull herself out of the fog as Jack repositioned her higher on the bed, where her head was propped by a pillow and Jack then straddled her legs. Liz was really scared now, he was going to take her virginity. Her breathing was raged and fast and her eyes where pleading with his, tears threatening to spill out. Jack saw her fear and the threatening tears and leaned down to give her a comforting kiss. Liz felt that somersault again, and cursed herself for the safe feeling she found in the kiss. Jack lifted his mouth off of hers "It's gonna hurt a little, but then it will feel good" Jack said evenly. Liz was trying to keep her anxiety in check, but all she could think about was this guy she barely knew taking her virginity. Jack positioned himself to enter her. Jack knew Liz was a virgin, of course before she told him. He had seen her post about it on Anonymous forum sites. She also posted she had an only partially intact hymen, having torn it some (accidentally)as a teenager with an electric toothbrush while she experimented pleasuring herself. Hoping that might take some of the pain out of taking her cherry, Jack thrust to the hilt. Liz was shocked by the sudden intrusion, and found herself glad her hymen was only partially intact. There actually wasn't very much pain at all, in fact she mostly found pleasure at being so filled. Liz had only ever had her fingers in her pussy, after the toothbrush incident, not wanting her hymen torn completely before she even had sex. Liz hated her body's reaction, of course at night when she was in bed and had a finger in her pussy she loved the sensation in her, but this was different! Why is her body reacting like this?

Liz felt dizzy from all the thoughts and emotions, and shame she felt. Jack loved the tight velvety feel of her, her was also more then a little relieved her breathing didn't sound as distressed and labored as he dreaded might happen at his thrust. Jack reached out a hand to caress her cheek. Liz's eyes shot opened, not having realized she closed them. His eyes penetrated hers, 'Such a light blue, kinda like wolf eyes' Liz found the thought strange, even for her. 'Damn, why does he have to be so attractive?' Shame burned through her and manifested as a deep blush across her face. 'How can you even think of your rapist as attractive?' Liz scolded herself.

Jack loved that blush that always seemed to be across her face, he looked right into those hazel eyes and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Liz was lost in her thoughts as she looked into his eyes and her breath caught in her throat as it registered he was kissing her. Jack then began to slowly rock back and forth, while still maintaining the kiss. 'This shouldn't feel good, this shouldn't be butterfly's in my stomach it should be anger!' Liz berated. She found she was hating herself more than the person doing this to her. Jacks thrust got harder and he could feel her walls accepting his thrusts. Jack reached his hand down to find that button of pleasure. His finger grazed over her engorged clit and felt a raged breath come from Liz, under his lips. The sensation ripped Liz out of her head and to the feelings building up from Jack's thrust's, which where practically pounding into her and sending sparks that where trying to light a fire within her. Jack was getting close, but refused to cum until he felt the unmistakable milking of her inner walls as Liz came. Liz was close, she couldn't do anything to stop the building of tension inside her. Jack felt how close she was and his thrust's and messaging of her clit became more urgent. Without warning she was pushed over the edge. If she could have screamed she would have, her breathing was erratic as the most powerful orgasm she ever had wracked her body. Liz's inner walls where like a vice on Jacks cock, he came deep in her as they came together. It felt like forever until Liz came down. She felt spent, and her mind was exhausted. She was too tired to even hate herself or feel shame any more than a dull nagging. She was distantly aware of Jack pulling out and tucking her back in as her mind once again shut down on her. Jack smiled as he saw the steady rise and fall of her chest that told him she was asleep. Jack pulled his boxers on, but instead of getting fully dressed and leaving like he planned, he got into bed with her and succumbed to the urge to be close to her.

To be continued

12