She Shouldn't Drink So Much

Story Info
Drinking with workman leads to bad situation.
14.6k words
4.45
234.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers

I'll supply the dialogue, you supply the imagination.

Why did she drink so much?

"You have a lay in, I'll make my own breakfast, you deserve a lay in, that was some night last night, you're a hot ass bitch when you've had a drink. I see I will have to go away on a business trip more often."

"Are you sure, I don't mind getting up, I have got a bit of a head, you know what happens to me after two glasses of wine."

"You mean you get turned on, two glasses and your any bodies, sorry darling only joking yes I'm sure I can make my own breakfast, I'll pop back up later, won't be long."

Danny went down stairs and made toast, orange juice and coffee before going back upstairs to kiss Debbie goodbye.

"O K sexy, taxis here, I'm off, I'll ring or leave a message as to when to expect me back, sooner if the deal goes without a hitch, later if it don't, come on give me a big kiss."

"I'll miss you, not even shopping with your credit card can make up for not having you here."

"Come on or I'll miss the dam train, then you will have me but no money in the credit card."

They kissed passionately and he left, she got up and watched through the window as the taxi drove off, she headed for the shower.

A good shower, her hair done up in her favourite pony tail, her silky short house coat on then sitting having coffee with the morning paper, she felt a bit better.

Debbie started to plan her day. A quick clean round, something to eat, change in to a nice smart number and the tube in to town for a look around the sales, Dan had told her to get something nice and some new sexy lingerie, she had thought of getting something really raunchy after all she was a very curvy woman and only 22 so why shouldn't she give the man in her life a bit of an incentive, he didn't know but she had already sent for an Ann Summers catalogue.

Her mind was on all these things when there was a knock on the back door.

"Who is it?"

"Hendersons loft conversions."

"But I thought, no this is the 12th, you're not due for a couple of weeks."

"We had a cancellation, brought it forward a week or two, we thought you'd be happy, can we come in?"

"But, error, I don't know, my husbands away, he was supposed to be seeing the job done."

"We know what to do, now are we doing our job or what and it's bloody cold out here."

"Sorry, error, yes, yes of course."

She slipped the chain and opened the door, three workmen tumbled in.

"Fucking hell, whoops sorry lady, but it is bloody cold out there."

"Ya, dick-head where's you manners, Gary, say sorry to the lady."

Debbie looked at the three scruffy workmen, two were in their late thirties and the one in charge was closer to fifty.

"Right sweetheart, if we can clear the table I'll show you the plans while the lads sort out the van, then we will have a cuppa before we crack into it, or have you got anything stronger than tea? My mouth's like a camels jock-strap."

"Eeeerrrr, I think there's some cans of beer left over from last night, it's in the fridge."

"O K you two go get the van sorted, now lady, this is the plans, oh sorry my names Charlie, I'm the foreman."

"Come on Gary lets get out to the van."

"Stop shoven, it's cold out here."

The two men walked back down the path.

"I know but I wanted to get out here, fucking hell ain't she a looker, did you see that tit filled bra when she lent over to see the plans, I thought Charlie's eyes were going to jump down and attack them."

"Ya I'd noticed her nips a while back and that was after I'd stopped looking at them legs, your right she's fucking gorgeous, I wonder if she puts it about."

"Wouldn't hurt to try it on, if she does, well her old mans away, we could fuck her all day, if not we could put it down to innocent workman funning, no harm in that, it would be worth a try just to cop a feel."

"A Trev what about Charlie, do you think he's up for it?"

"Gary don't be a dick-head of course he'd be up for it you know what a randy old bastard he is, I know he would like to see his cock stuck in her mouth, I know, that's all I saw when she was talking to me was my cock in between those lovely young lips."

"Lets take some tools and talk to Charlie, you know ask him up stairs, then we could have a look round and clue him up to the idea."

"Grab a hammer and a screw driver and follow me."

30 seconds later they were back in the kitchen.

"We are back, Charlie I'm sure the lady has some-thing else to do than be made to study plans, can we have a word at site?"

"Yes sure, sorry to have kept you sweetheart do you have some-thing else to do or are you a lady of leisure?"

"I should be doing some cleaning, thank you."

"O K if we go upstairs we will be back for one of those beers in a moment."

The three men went upstairs, stood under the loft hatch and whispered.

"What the fuck did you two do that for I was having a great eyeful of her tit's."

"Quiet Charlie that's what we wanted you up here for, she's a doll ain't she, must be a model or something, looks like that Catherine Zeta Jones."

"No, I would say more like Liz Hurley, she's got the legs for it."

"More like a porn queen she's got the tit's for that."

"Don't think so Trev, mate, anyway we thought we'd try it on, you know see if she'd be up for it, could you imagine fucking that all day, her old mans away, I could do some overtime on her tit's."

"Trevor's right, if she don't we can put it down to a bit of workman's funnin, but with a body like that it's got to be worth a try, what do you think, you in?"

"You bet I'm in, lets go down and have that drink, follow my lead."

They moved back down the stairs.

"Were is she?"

"In the sitting room fucking around with a duster, ouch she just bent over, what a fabulous ass."

"Has she changed?"

"No she's still in that silky thing."

"Right let's go. Hello sweetheart, shall we help our-selves to the beers then we can get started?"

"EErrrrr yes, go ahead."

They took out a six-pack and noticed half a bottle of wine, Charlie gave out the cans and poured a big glass of wine."

"You going to join us? A sort of drink to a great job done by experts."

"No, no not really, I had enough last night."

"Nonsense, no such thing as enough."

"Perhaps she don't drink with common riff-raff."

"Perhaps we don't work to fast for stuck ups."

"No, no I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend."

"Then come and join us, we won't bite."

"All right just a small one, oh god that's a big glass full."

"Sorry couldn't find a small one any-ways a toast from me to a good job."

They drank

"And also a toast from me, to a quick job."

They drank.

"And finally one from me and with this one we finish the glasses, to our customers, I hope they are all as nice as you."

They waited until Debbie had finished hers then downed theirs.

"Oh dear I fell light-headed already, silly me, I should never drink, eshhhperly on an empty stomachh."

"It would seem our lovely customer is a little drunk already, here do you want to sit a while, let me help you."

"Here, would it help if you finished the bottle? Just a drop left."

"Oh you are stupid that's to much, I couldn't finishhhh that much."

"You could try here you go I'll help."

"Yes down it goes."

"Stop, stop alright I weell try then you get on with your job, while I,I sort the cccleaning oucht."

She drank the rest.

"Oh dear I really shhhould`ntt have done that."

"Come on boy's help the lady in to the sitting room I'm sure she would be more comfortable on the settee."

"Up you come, opps got your top caught on the chair sorry."

"Has it ripped?"

"No it will be all right come on love."

"Thassnks, that's allright, now stop that, be careful where you put your handssss lads, don't be naughty."

"Sorry sweetheart but you have such a nice ass, I couldn't help it."

"He's right love you have such a nice everything and he's only a red-bloody male, you can't blame him for having a feel."

"Welll you just leave it alone, I don't feel up to it."

"Up to what, your the one that sounds naughty."

"Thatssh not what I meant, I meant I must sober up."

"Here I know a way, something cold on the back of the neck that's a sure sober-upper."

"Gary go get some ice, we will try it."

"Ya and I'll just loosen your top, don't want to get it all wet, Charlie undo the little belt."

"Charrrrlie you are supposed to undo the belt don't get to free with your hands."

"Sorry sweetheart, but your skin is very soft and you have such nice legs, they go up a long way."

"OOOOOHhhhhhhhsssshhhh That's cold."

"You didn't see that coming, that should sober you up, here lets take that top, it's getting wet."

"No noo you musshtt its oh stop pulling pleasshh you will tare it, stop it give it back."

Debbie was giggling like a silly schoolgirl.

"A Charlie I think we should get her something else to cover her from upstairs or maybe she would be happier to choose it herself, maybe she wants to lay down for a while, lets take, I mean let's help her upstairs,"

"Good idea, come on sweetheart up you come, whoopsy nearly fell, I'll take one side, Trevor you take the other, come on up the stairs."

"Oh dear I'm not very shhteady on my feet, I feel funny, who's that feeling my bum, I told you to stop that, now stop it, I will have to take you boy's in hand."

"Oh yes you can take us all in hand, your a bit of a live one arn't you, I bit sexy to be left alone with out hubby, how long has he been gone, opps mind the step."

"He went away thisshh smorning, the trouble isshh I don't know when he will be bachh."

"Oh so that's why the beer and the wine were flowing last night, a bit of a going away party."

"Trevor I think this is sweethearts room, nice big bed, looks like they had some fun in it last night."

"In you go. Hay your right, you did have a going away party in here, didn't you, you can still smell the cum."

"Oh you are terrible, I'm a married woman of coursshe we did, and you'd shouldn't be asking personal questions oooohh I feel very funny, hello bedrooooom."

"On you go."

"OOOhhmpp oh thissshh a comfortable bed, I don't remember why I, I got out of it thissh smorning."

"Now lads have a look for something for the little lady to put on."

"Charlie."

"Yes Gary."

"I want to take two things off her not dress her, I want to fuck her."

"Don't worry we will all fuck her, we are all going to give this little darling one, she's to drunk to stop us taking advantage of what's between her legs but for now I'm, just having fun, now go look through her draws and see what you find, could be fun."

"Come on sweetheart don't go to sleep on us, you had enough time for sleeping last night or did you give him enough of an all night fucking to keep him going for a while?"

"Don't be degushhting,I did what any married woman does for their hushband."

"Hay Trevor she did what any good wife does, she fucked him good."

"Ya sounds a lucky man to me, I hope she gave him all her holes, I could see her doing that wearing these."

"Oh ya black and skimpies, bet she looks nice giving head in them."

The three men gathered round Debbie.

"Do you give good head? Right down the throat, bet you look good with a big fat cock stuck in your mouth, bet you swallow, a sweetheart, do you swallow did you give your old man a farewell blow?"

"How many times did he fuck you last night then, what's your favourite, like a bit of doggie, I bet you look great with a cock up you from behind and them tit's hanging there just waiting to be played with?"

"Do you take it up the ass, you got a cute bum, bet it's tight, bet you fuck up nice, up the ass, let your old man have some back door did you?"

"Come on sweetheart, answer Trev, do you give up your ass to a good fucking?"

"I, I, stop asking all these disgusting questions, I don't let that happen, I couldn't, he's a nicshe man."

"Just laying there in your bra and pants you look like one hot assed fucking machine, I bet you like a bit of rough, like a man to take your ass, I bet you'd love it, I bet you like to be taken? You need a man not a husband, come on show us your cute ass-hole lets see if it's ready for a good poking."

"Charlie, when I had a feel of her, you know as we came up stairs, she felt wet, real wet."

"Oh sweetheart, have we made you wet?"

"Noooo, drink always has a funny effect on me."

"Is that a fact, lets see what the drink has done, time to have a look see at what you got in them panties of yours."

"Oh no please you mustn't I can't I mmmmmmmmmmhh."

"Good on you Trev, give her a nice wet kiss, you get your tongue down her throat while have me a little peek in here at your cunt, nice, oh yes that is very nice."

"A Charlie that's a well turned out cunt if ever I saw one, is it wet?"

"Yes very, I'll move these little panties down a bit, you watch how easy my finger gets up there, see look at that, slips in a treat."

"MMMmmmmppphhhh."

"Don't fight it sweetheart you know you wanted a poking, you have wanted us to fuck you since we arrived, you were gagging for it, just walking round in your undie's showing us your fine tit's, cute ass and lovely leg's, you were up for it, you just wanted us to take you, you want me to get my hands in your pant's with you saying no so as you could feel better when you face your old man, don't worry your conscience will be clear, we will make you feel as though you have been really gangbanged and we know you won't be saying no to anything we want to do to you, we'll take all you got and more, alright, Gary get her tit's out."

"Beautiful just beautiful look at these and the nips on her, I love them when there this dark, come here you little darlings, just get yourselves in my mouth."

"Mmmmmmmm."

"Don't eat her fucking tit's Gary, leave some for us, she'll go all the way, her cunt's sucking my fingers in, she'll fuck for us all day."

"Mmmmmm, no stop it, please let me alone, no you can't do this oh god stop you must stop, ooohhh, no don't, I--I."

"Lay back and enjoy it sweetheart, you may say no but your sexy body say's yes and we are going to listen to your body, Trevor get your finger up this hole and keep finger fucking it while I get undressed, I got a hard on fit to burst."

"Christ she is so wet, gona give you a licking lady just to see how nice it is."

"Go on Trev get your face between them legs, give her cunt the same treatment Gary's giving her nipple's, I think she likes it."

"No no please stop no it's, it's not what I want no oohh no aaahhhhh oh god aahhh."

"She's one hot assed little fuck-hole, keep at her boy's I don't think there's much fight left in her, she's ours to do with and play with for the rest of the day, ain't she the lucky one."

"Aaaahhh no,oh nooo ahhh it`s ahhh oh god,nnnoo, ahh please nooo ahh ahh."

"Trev my boy I think you just found the spot now get your fingers and tongue out while I plough the field, open your gorgeous legs sweetheart, I'm coming in, move one then the other and yes oh yes I'm in, here we go love, you just lay back and let old Charlie fuck you in to heaven, come out the way Gary lets have some tit."

"Charlie for an olden you sure have a big thick dick, she looks as though she ain't had a biggen for a long time, have you love, a, come on speak to me you look like you like old Charlie up that cunt of yours, you gona take care of all of us ain't you, you gona be one well fucked lady come the end of the day, come on give us a kiss."

"MMMmmmmm nice, here suck my finger till you get the real thing."

"Mmm yes, eerr no please it's not what I, I oh god yes just there, fuck me, hard mmm, give it to me hard, oh yes, mmmm, do me, do me hard you bastard, do me."

"Why don't you get your little hands round Charlie's bone and pull it in as hard as you like, come on don't be shy, get a hold of it."

"No no stop it, oh, oh it's so thick, you shouldn't be making me do this oh god it's so big, in, in come on then, fuck me with it, oh god no, no aahhhh."

"That's a girl, just pull your elbows in and make them tit's stick out for Charlie, come on your amongst friends we are all going to use you today."

"Come on Trev lets get stripped off, ready, we don't want her cunt to cool down, we got to out do old man Charlie."

"You enjoying this sweetheart come on wrap you legs around me, pull me into you wet fuck-hole, you know you want it, does your old man give it to you nice and hard, come on tell me, I'm a better fuck then your old man and I'll fuck you as hard as you like."

"Yes, yes god I love it hard, fuck me hard give it to me, oh god fuck me, yes, yes oh god yes, I'm cuming oh yes faster, please faster."

"Oh no, you ain't getting it that easy, this is fun time for us, I want to see you beg sweetheart your not cuming yet, I think I'll take it out for a while."

"No, No put it back, please, oh god, give it to me, fuck me, please, oh no put it back I need it, you bastard, you fucking bastard do me, fucking give it to me, I need to cum."

"Get on the edge of the bed you cunt, use your fingers on your cunt and suck my dick, suck it good and I'll put it back but you better give good head, now come here, get it between them cute lips and suck it all the way."

"Trev, he sure is one mean bastard, he loves to make em beg, looks like she's no stranger to wanking herself, gets a good length of finger up her hole, but she will have to do better than that in the mouth department or he'll show her how."

"Come on, down your fucking throat, come on our I'll choke the fucking life out of you with it and keep fucking yourself."

"Fucking hell Gary he'll pull her fucking head off."

"Ya I can see that but it's also going down, must be making her give him the desired effect, he'll have it all the way down before it's back up her cunt, she said she liked it hard and that's the way she's going to get it today."

"Come on gorgeous, look at me and lick the end with your tongue, that's it, look at me kiss the end, kiss it or I'll choke you with it, that's it tickle the end with your tongue, don't take your eyes off me, now open your mouth and take it all the way down your throat."

"Mmmmmmahhhggghhh."

"That's it see it's easy when you try harder, and that's the way you will suck cock all today, O K on your back and get your knees up, time to have you cuming on the end of my dick, get your fucking legs open I told you before, you got such gorgeous pins especially when their open wide."

"OOOHHHH yes put it in, put it back fuck me I'm cuming oh yes, yes ,yes fucking do me."

"Here it cums sweetheart take this load up your fuck chute, AAhhhh."

"AAhh god yes oh yes yes oohhh aahhh."

"Well lads I told you she'd fuck up nice who's next pick a hole and have some fun."

"Pleassee no, no more not again."

"Shut the fuck up lady your taking it where and when we say, Come on roll back and get them open, I said get them open or Charlie and Gary will open them for you, hay lads you fancy taking a leg each and making a wish."

"No don't hurt me please don't I-I."

"Oh shut the fuck up and open your legs because I'm coming in, that's right spread them, further lets see that hole winking at me, that's a girl, come here gorgeous let old Trevor make you scream some more."

"AAhh no do it slowly no oh that hurts, AAhhh yes that's it oh no oohh aahh."

"Go on Trev give her one, give it to her hard, she loves it hard and strong, ram that cunt till she screams."

"No, no please god no it's to big and I'm sore, oohhhhhhh."

"I'm in, come on baby hold them tit's for uncle Trevor, feed them long nipples in to my mouth and I'll fuck you so hard you'll be walking with your legs open for a week, AAhhhhh yes nice, now where's those tit's, that's it, get hold of them, push them in my mouth, MMmmmmm nice mmmmm."

kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers