She Sits in the Chair

Story Info
Lessons in self-control.
1.2k words
4.39
14.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your clothes," I tell you as you walk in to the bedroom. You smile and do as instructed, noting a Mexican blanket from the market in San Antonio covering the floort. On top of the blanket you see the wrist and ankle cuffs, five pieces of rope, and in the middle of it all, the straight backed wooden dining chair we bought last weekend when we were in the World Market store. The red cushion on the sturdy black chair seemed perfect for what we had in mind when we picked them out together.

"Sit down, and straddle the seat so your legs are positioned to the sides a little bit." I put cuffs around each ankle and wrist, and then thread a section of rope through each D ring on the cuffs, and secure them. I take first your left ankle and pull it back toward the left rear chair leg, and then tie the rope around it several times and put a secure knot in place to hold your leg in that position. I repeat the procedure on the right side. For each arm I tie them straight down on each side, but leave enough slack in the rope that you can move your arms up or out to the side enough to be free to move, but not so far that you could really raise them or even touch your breasts, or the other hand. The effect is to leave you feeling free to move, but not actually being free to do much. Your pussy is wide open to be stroked and played with, on full display.

"Okay, here is the game. I will kiss you and touch you and play with you, as long as you are able to stay quiet and keep your arms straight down beside the chair. I'll keep doing it for as long as you sit still and don't make any sounds. If you can last 15 minutes without moving, squirming, moaning, or saying anything I will free you. If you do any of those things, I will stop doing whatever I was doing until you resume the position and quiet down again. Then I will start again. If you make it 15 minutes I'll give you a nice reward and you can make all the noise you want to. Ok?"

You nod, but we both know that 15 minutes of sitting still while being quiet is a tall order for you, particularly when I'm playing with you. I start by caressing your face, then neck, shoulders, and arms. You fight to stay still, even as my hands move in to your neck again and then I start stroking your breasts and nipples lightly with the back of my hands, and then kneel on the cushion on the floor. Your nipples become aroused and I see you straining to keep your arms still. You're breathing has become more rapid and your breasts are moving up and down, but mostly you are able to do it. I take each nipple and start fingering and rolling them back and forth, and start kissing your lips. You open your mouth slightly and I probe you with my tongue, pulling on your nipples and a moan escapes your lips. I totally stop still, not letting go but no longer playing with you. Your eyes open wide when I tell you that you only made it four minutes that time, and we begin again.

I kiss you and pull on your nipples, and you manage to stay still and quiet this time. I move my hands to your sides and waist, and slide them down the outside of each leg until I reach your feet. I start sliding softly up the inside of each leg until I reach your thighs, looking at you the whole time. You are struggling to make it through, until my fingers make it to your pussy lips, which are moist and wet. As I start stroking around the outside of your opening your arms fly out to the side and another moan escapes.

"Honey, that was only a little over 6 minutes. I'm sure you can do better than that." I'm smiling at you, but your eyes tell me that the effect is evil for you as I stop stroking and you try to get back in position, determined to make it. Once you quiet down I start again with the strokes on the outside of your pussy, and then start lightly working on your clit between the my thumb and forefinger. I slide my fingers up and down your slit and it is all that you can do to keep quiet and still as I work my middle finger in, continuing the playful massaging of your clit. You try to move your pelvis forward to meet me and another groan escapes your lips, and then you squeal with frustration.

"Well, that was better. You did make for 8 minutes that time, so more than half way. Barely." Once still and quiet again I resume playing with your pussy, adding now lightly touching your nipples with my other hand. I then firmly squeeze your left breast in my hand, digging in a little with my finger nails. This time you fiercely stay still, determination growing in your resolve to be released from this predicament. I keep pushing fingers inside you and playing with your pussy lips, and still you remain calm. I can tell this is taking a monumental toll on your ability to concentrate, but your will power is winning the battle. Until I lean forward and suck your right nipple into my mouth, gently at first but then more urgently, until finally I bite your nipple and you let out a loud gasp and growl.

"Wow. Made it 13 minutes that time. Almost all the way, dear." We start over, and this time, you manage to keep it together. No amount of kissing, licking, probing, pinching, biting or squeezing makes you flinch or moan. 15 minutes. You made it.

"I'm impressed. You can relax now, that was a wonderful performance. Would you like your reward now baby?"

"YES!!!! Get me out of this!!!" you shriek in frustration.

"I will honey, as soon as you get your reward. Here, let's put this blindfold on. I slip the blindfold over your eyes and you squirm and grunt in protest. I ignore all of that, and thread the 5th rope behind your legs and work it up on the chair seat. From under the bed I pull the brand new Hitachi wand vibrator out and plug it in, and slide it under the rope on the chair seat until it lodges against your pussy. I tie it down in place and turn it on. "Here you go baby. You can squirm, squeal, moan, or thrash to your heart's content. For 15 minutes. I'm going to get something to drink downstairs, but I'll be back to watch part of the show." I kiss you and walk down to the kitchen, smiling as I hear your grunts and screams while the orgasm that has been building rips through you.

I like the chair, I think as I pour me a glass of wine.