She Stands Corrected

Story Info
Her husband takes control, after she has been very bad.
1.1k words
4.13
29.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seemeemee
seemeemee
3 Followers

She had been teasing her husband all day with text messages and pictures. He works nights and often long into the morning, so they usually communicate by text message in the morning on her way to work, while she is at work and before he lays down to sleep. Lately their hours had been such that they only had 15 minutes together in the evening to eat, and say good bye as he went off to work. So to say that she was frustrated would be an understatement.

Now she was on her way home to make dinner, let the dogs out and wake up her husband, to start the routine all over again. She went in to wake him up for his evening, with a kiss as was her habit. They sat and talked about mundane topics for about ten minutes. While they were talking, he reached over and started arranging her summer peasant skirt so that her upper thighs and a bit of her white cotton panties were showing. This was very unusual, he didn't normally take control and arrange the way her clothes showed off her body. He made no outward sexual moves, only arranging the way her body was displayed as they talked.

After about 10 minutes of conversation, he suddenly told her she had been very bad that day. Between her pictures and texts, she had made it very difficult for him to sleep that day. He said that she would have to answer for her wanton behavior. Somewhat alarmed by this change, in both his normal manner and the conversation, she asked what he intended to do about it. He did not answer her immediately. From behind him he took out a bandana which he tied around her eyes so that she could not see.

A thrill shot through her body, sharp and insistent. Her deepest desires had always been for her husband to truly take control and become her Master. She wished that she could give up the control she had to wield every day; give over to being told what to do and when to do it. Her job as Office Manager of a law office left her feeling overwhelmed and strung out most days. She wished to give in to sweet subservience and have someone else be responsible for a while. They had been together so long, and her husband knew her desires he had never acted on them though.

He led her through the door and into the garage, her apprehension growing not knowing what was to be made of this change in him. He led her to his motorcycle and made her bend over it. He told her not to move, or things could go worse for her, she had already been very naughty, indeed. He very slowly raised her skirt, it grazed the back of her legs as it climbed higher. Almost sensually, he draped the flowing skirt over her hips, exposing her presented back side dressed only in her white cotton panties. He adjusted her feet so that she was standing in her high healed shoes with her legs apart. Then there was nothing. He said nothing further and for a while there was no movement for her to discern what he had in mind.

She waited, growing more and more ill at ease as the silence lengthened. What could he be planning, he had never taken such initiative before? Had she truly gone too far that morning? Suddenly there was the sting of a riding crop. He had planned well and taken it from the tack room that afternoon. She let out a surprised cry as she felt the sting again across her exposed and vulnerable buttocks. She didn't move, she cried out as the crop came down again, and again. She didn't count, but lost herself to the exquisite pain and pleasure of the crop. Her cheeks were warmed to the crop, she squirmed in her stance, but he did not stop. With the riding crop he spread her legs farther and struck at her inner thighs and her mound. The force was not the same in the confinement of the space, but the intent was clear and she cried out again. Her panties soon were soaked with her flowing juice. She wanted to pull away from the punishment of the crop, but also wanted more, to feel his control strengthen over her. To take him to the height of his power and truly make him her Master. Finally, the crop was silenced. Her ass and thighs were red, welts raising along her butt cheeks.

His correction of her was not complete though. There was more in store. He bade her raise up from the seat of the motorcycle. He took her by her shoulders, removed her blindfold, kissed her tears and pushed her to her knees on the concrete floor in front of him. What she saw was almost frightening. Although they had been together for many years, she had never been presented with his cock in such an engorged and erect manner. Truly he must have enjoyed beating her! Now he took her head in his hands and pressed his cock to her lips. Suck it, and do not stop, or there will be worse for you, he said. She opened her hungry lips and took him in as he thrust from in front and pulled her head into him. Pushing his cock to the farthest point in her mouth, she gagged on his head. There was no mercy for her though. He continued to work her head back and forth, gagging her at every thrust, forcing her to take him in as deeply and intimately as she could possibly do. Fresh tears streamed down her face from the effort not to lose control and vomit on his cock. That would surely go wrong for her. Soon she felt him tense, his balls tighten, his knees give slightly and he was cumming in her mouth. Pushed in as deep as he could go. She swallowed his gift to her greedily. He knew she was always thirsty for his cum. He stilled, but she continued to suck, her greatest treat was to clean him up with her loving mouth after they had sex. This time it was only his cum, but maybe next time there would be the mingling of their two juices.

After a moment of her loving ministrations, he raised her to a standing position. She too felt weak from their encounter. He wiped away her tears again, some concern growing on his face that he may have gone too far. She smiled up at him, and kissed him deeply, sharing the taste of his cum with him. When he pulled away, he let her know in no uncertain terms that if she should tease him to distraction again when he was trying to sleep, she would not enjoy her punishment so much. Secretly she knew she would.

seemeemee
seemeemee
3 Followers