She Submits to her Master

Story Info
Her Master rewards her, the neighbors watch.
1.7k words
4.12
39.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I knelt on all fours I stared at him from across the room. He was dressed in a grey long sleeved buttoned up shirt with a long black tie, having the first 2 buttons loose. He wore no clothing below the waist and no shoes. I examined his face; it was fair with a neatly trimmed moustache and beard. His brown eyes had bags that must have been from the endless nights and his hair slightly high and rugged from lack of combing. He sat there watching the television. The room was positioned in such a way that the living room faced the kitchen- in that when he watched the T.V he could see anything that happened in the cooking area.

I looked around me. I didn't have a leash around my neck, nor was I bound in any way. My feet were bare but I was clothed in a lone apron- the whole of my backside exposed. As my head was lowered, hair flowed onto my shoulders and covered my breasts. Now in a kneeling position with my palms on the floor I noticed my hands had been getting rough from all the "work" he had me do. Looking up a t him again, I shuddered to think what he would do next.

Our eyes met.

"Come here," he said quietly ushering me towards him with his index finger. Timidly I crept on all fours towards him, my knees bruising against the hardwood floor as I did so. Reaching to him I knelt up high so that he could pat my head

"I'm hungry," he said putting his lips close to my ear as he brushed my hair back exposing my nipples- as the top of my apron began below my breasts and ended just a bit over my buttocks.

"I also have a gift for you," he smiled. I anticipated and feared what he had bought me all in one.

"What do you want to eat Master?" I asked him a politely as I could. Although Master had the wants of every man, he was very gentle; bathing me twice a day, feeding me and buying me nice things. Getting up, I tried hard to straighten and my legs had been cramped from the kneeling. Bowing, I awaited his order. He looked at my lowered head and pushed the strands from my face behind my ear. I shuddered at the coldness of his hands.

"Just a sandwich," he lifted my chin so that our eyes met. His eyelashes I noticed were thick and full. Looking elsewhere now he dismissed me. Excusing myself, I made my way to the kitchen, humming a sweet tune as I made my Master his sandwich. When I was done I put it on a platter with a glass of lemonade. Carrying the tray above my head as he always orders- I knelt on one knee before him with the plate of food. Taking the tray and putting it in his lap he thanked me by patting my head. Smiling that my Master was pleased I went back into my kneeling position.

"Come get your gift," he said sweetly. Raising my head in delight I reached him in seconds. He placed a box in his lap before my eyes and slowly opening it I saw a pair of red 6" stiletto pumps.

"It's beautiful," I gasped and I touched them

"Go ahead," he ushered the box to me "try them on." With my jaw dropped open, I looked at him as I took the shoes out of the box. Slipping in my small slender feet I buckled and wrapped the straps around and up my legs.

"They look great, keep them on," he sounded delighted. Throwing the box aside, he looked at the blinds in the living room which were shut. Grabbing me, he locked his arms around me and took my lips in his. I moved with him as he kissed me until my back nudged against the counter top. Now cupping my face in his hands, he looked deep into my eyes before kissing me once more. First teasing my lips with his tongue, he traced the outline before parting them and allowing me to taste him. He tasted of the tuna sandwich I had just made him and I didn't hesitate to devote myself to him.

Placing his hands on my waist he turned me around so that my back faced him. Bending me over so that my stomach upward splayed itself on the glass counter I felt my mini apron rise higher above my butt cheeks. My nipples turned hard as my breasts were pressed up firmly against the cold glass. My cheek against the table, I saw the glass fog as I breathed, patiently awaiting his next move

"I always wanted to fuck you in high heels," he grunted before splaying his hands on my ass. His touch sent tingles down my spine and I knew that when he spoke dirty to me I was to be his.

Reaching my hands behind me I grabbed hold of his shirt pulling his noticeable erection closer to my centre. Getting the hint he grabbed hold of my hands- both in one of his. Using his right hand he positioned himself better at my now wet centre.

"I absolutely adore your pussy," he said in the sweetest voice as he thrust his hard cock into my cunt. After the first couple thrusts he now held on to each of my hands in one of his- pulling me back as he fucked me. With every pull my nipples rubbed against the glass, getting them hard and making me more turned on

"Ohhhhh, yes," I moaned aloud "fuck me Master!" I begged as he pummeled my pussy with his swelling cock. I was filled with even more ecstasy as he pulled my arms back making my back arch and my hair brush against it.

"Mmmmmm," he moaned as his thighs slapped my buttocks every time he entered and exited me. Not waiting to climax he moved me to the couch. Opening the blinds he came back at sat on the leather massage chair

"Come, sit," he instructed implying I was to ride him. Putting my back to face him, I mounted him- propping my legs on the handles I tried to keep my balance. Looking outside thing through the blinds I saw the neighbors were having a barbeque outside and at that very moment could see everything that my Master and I were doing. Excited I felt the adrenaline rush of people watching us. Regardless I began to bounce up and down on my Master's now hard again dick. Holding onto my waist he helped me ease myself onto him

"Ahhhhhhhhh," he moaned "that's it," I smiled that my Master was pleased with me as I bit hard into my lower lip. Watching the older men and women outside having their barbeque I could see and old geezer in the corner watching us and rubbing his cock through his pants- so much so it bulged through his pants.

"Yes, fuck me Master!" I screamed throwing my head back as I got caught up in the excitement. The women tried to look away and protect their husband's eyes but deep down they knew they wanted to watch. They wanted to know how to please their men to better control them.

My master now lifting his pelvis helped hammer my pussy- every time he thrust up into me I could feel his ball sack hit against my fat shaved cunt. Panting heavier and harder as I began to sweat I got slippery and began to slide off. Thinking it was time to change positions I got up

Placing myself on the floor I made a bridge with my body- his favorite position. With my hands outward and my back arched I was steady as he knelt before me to enter. Holding my waist I turned my head to see if the neighbors were still watching. None had moved but dressed back as if they couldn't stand the horror- the old geezers had smiles on their faces from the delight and the enjoyment they were receiving as my Master drilled his hard and slippery cock into my cunt. His left hand attached to my waist to hold me steady he used his right hands thumb to massage me into climax via my clitoris. His thrusts and pounding getting harder and heavier I felt my legs about to give way if I didn't come soon.

"Ahhhh, Master yes!" I screamed as my 6" heels began to slide against the hardwood floor. But I had to bear it before I climax- I couldn't let Master down.

"Yeah, take my cock," he grunted as he now put his all in to fucking his slave- his sex slave.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed almost tearing out my lungs "I'm coming," I saw as the neighbors hooked their eyes on the grand finale. As if spiriting away Master pulled out and I sprayed his cock with my cum- that and the floor

"I love when you squirt," he smiled rubbing his cock into his own climax. Looking outside once more I crawled over to my master on all fours- him still being in a kneeling position. Lowering myself I took him in my hands and began to suck on him. I moaned at the taste and the feeling I got as I submitted myself, my body and my services to my Master.

"Mmmmmm" I moaned as I sucked on him harder as if pulling the cum out of him while my hand moved furiously up and down his shaft along with massaging his balls.

"Ohhhhhhh," he moaned, moving my head back I got ready for my meal. Opening my mouth I took in all his deliveries. Licking my lips I happened to catch some of the cum running down my chin. I got up and made my way to the kitchen counter.

Coming back to the blinds I lit a cigarette and puffed a smoke. I looked over at my Master. He was unconscious.Once the spell breaks this is what happens.

I sighed. Looking out at the old geezers in the back yard I contemplated if they were going to call the police like they always do. Closing the blinds on them I went over to the shirt lying on the sofa

"Officer Rick," it read "I need a new master," throwing the shirt back onto the couch I began to prepare my scheme.

"Let them call the cops," I said to myself "saves me the trouble of finding another guy."

I'm a 26 year old business woman and this is just a hobby.