She Takes More Than Just Your Help

Story Info
She asks for help, you end up tied up.
3.5k words
4.37
37k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The parking lot isn’t that full. You pull into a spot and start walking towards the store. “Excuse me? Sir.” You look over to see the longest pair of legs you’ve ever seen. Your eyes travel up the strong calf muscles to her thighs. Her skirts very short letting your eyes travel very far up those amazing legs. So tan and tight, you blink quickly before you stare too long. But you can’t help it your eyes move up to her breasts. God they’re the perfect size. They’d be a nice handful in your big hands. You could imagine your strong fingers squeezing them as her nipple puckers against your palm.

“Um. Sir?” Your eyes jump up to her face and you’re taken back. She’s beautiful. Nice strong features, but also soft in a way. Her eyes a deep dark brown. You wonder what they’d look like staring up at you as you thrust into her. You shake your head.

“Hi.” You mumble to her.

She smiles at you as you move closer to her. “Hi. Would you be able to help me?,” she bites her lip “I kinda locked my keys in the car and was wondering if you could help me?” She moves closer and brushes her hair off her shoulder. The humidity in the air makes her shirt stick to her breasts. “Please. I’d call my roommate to come help me, but she’s at work right now and would kill me. “

“Yea, sure let me see what I can do.” You shut your door and walk over to her.

“Oh thank you so much. I’m parked right around the corner, I’m sorry for being such a pain in the ass. She starts to walk towards the alley. You’re eyes follow the swing of her hips as you walk behind her.

You get to the alley and see her car parked off to the side. “Ok let’s see what we can do.” Her window was open just a crack and you figure you’d be able to get something in there to pull the latch up. You look around on the ground.

“What are you looking for?” She asks as she leans up against the car.

“Something long that I can stick in the window. I’m sure we can get the latch up.”

“Hmm… like a coat hanger?” She asks.

“Yea, that’d be perfect if we can find one.” You search around the car.

“Here.” She digs into her shopping bag. “I just so happen to have some here.” She hands it to you.

You look at it, and then back at her. “Ok. This should work.” You think it’s kinda strange that she happens to have a metal coat h anger, but whatever. “Almost got it… there.” You pull the door open and step back.

“Oh wow, thank you so much. Here let me just get my purse so I can pay you for your help, I mean if you didn’t help me I’d be really stuck. She turns as she talks and leans down into the back seat of her car. As she bends over her already short skirt goes further up her thighs. Her ass is so close to you. You want to reach out and grab her. Damn you can’t tell if she’s wearing underwear or not.

“You don’t have to do that. I’m just glad I could help.” You lean up against her car.

“You’re a really nice guy you know that?” She looks up at you and smiles. “Hug?” She leans into you to give you a hug. Your arms go around her body. She’s so firm you don’t want to let her go. Her hair smells amazing, so fresh and clean. You can feel her breasts pressed against your chest. “It’s a good thing you got it open then.” She pulls back and leans back into her back seat. She pulls out a small cooler. “Wanna drink?” She opens the top and pulls out a jug of something. Then grabs two plastic cups. “I was on my way to the park to meet a friend after I picked up a few things, but I can take a few minutes to have a drink with you, that is if you can?” She already started pouring the drinks.

You laugh, “Sure that’d be fine. I’m Eric by the way.”

“Nice to meet you Eric, I’m Leigh.” She hands you your cup. “Cheers.”

You taste the liquid, it’s really good and you quickly drink the first cup. “Ha, here have some more. It’s my own special recipe.

You end up having three more cups then you stand up straight ready to ask for her number then head out. When you stand up you stumble a bit. You shake your head and blink your eyes. Everything blurs in front of you. You feel Leigh’s hands on your arms as she has you sit in her back seat.

“Eric…what’s wrong?” She shakes your body. “Eric… Eri…”

Your eyes pop open. What the hell happened? Your head is pounding. You try and sit up, but can’t. You look around. Where the hell are you? Leigh? You remember talking to her, and sharing a drink. But what the fuck happened after that?

“Confused Eric?”

You look over towards the door of the room. Leigh’s standing there leaning against the doorframe. You try again to sit up but realize that your arms are cuffed to something and your legs as well.

“What the fuck is this?” You struggle as Leigh walks closer to you.

“Now Eric you shouldn’t talk to me like that. Your gonna have to learn. And it’s your lucky day, Ashley’s here to help out. We’ve been roommates for almost two years and we’ve been sleeping together for one.”

Your mouth falls open. “Ah, what?” You stare at her.

“She said we’ve been sleeping together for one year.” You quickly look up at the door. Another woman is standing there; her long legs fit snuggly in a pair of tight jeans. Your eyes roam up to her mid-drift. She’s tight and tan, her breasts are perky and the cleavage- man you think you might start to drool.

“So Leigh, found another one huh.” She strolls into the room her eyes never leaving yours.

”Yup. Helped me get into my car.” Leigh bends down and runs her finger over your chest.

“He helped me with that hanger I bought today.”

Convenient.” Ashley says.

”I guess you see now when Leigh wants something she usually gets it. And by looking at her… well you’ll just have to find out a bit later what I think.” Ashley gets up and stands in front of you. “Leigh, why don’t you be a good girl and go change into something a little more comfortable. I’m going to have a little chat with Eric here.”

“So Eric, you be a good boy and you’ll be very satisfied by the end of this. I’m going to go change as well and when I come back we’ll start. And if you’re a bad boy… ha well either way I’m going to have some fun with you.”

She leaves the room and you lay there. You can’t believe this is happening. You feel your cock twitch.

Leigh comes back into the room. She’s put on black, lace, boy-cut panties and a matching black bra. She has thigh highs on as well that attach with a garter belt. Her breasts are thrust up, almost falling out of her bra. You can’t believe this is happening; you look down for a second and see your cock is starting to react.

“Now Eric, this is a little shocker. If you try and get away we’ll have to use it on you. Plus there’s really no way out of here. You’re going to enjoy this as much as we are, so you’re not going to want to leave. But just incase you get any ideas I’ll have you know that you don’t want to leave this room. What’s outside the room will not be fun for you. I’m going to undo you but you’re to stand right where you are and wait for Ashley to get back.” Leigh walks over and runs her hands up and down your arms. You can smell her again and you just close your eyes. Her soft hands undo the cuffs. You slowly stand up and you’re about to turn around when you feel a hand travel up your arm. “Just close your eyes.” Her whisper is felt on the back of your neck. A blindfold is placed over your eyes as you are led to the side of the room. You hear someone else come into the room.

“Take your shirt off now.” Ashley says. You hesitate. You shouldn’t have done that, instantly you feel her hands on the front of your button down shirt, she tares if off. “I told you to take your shirt off, you weren’t fast enough. Now take it off.”

You quickly shed your shirt. “Now finish undressing. Leigh here take this.” You hear movement but don’t know what’s going on. You can feel Leigh come up next to you. Then you hear the clicks. She’s taking pictures.

You bend over and pull down your pants, along with your underwear. As you straighten up you feel soft hands caress your ass.

“Good boy. Now if you lift your arms you’ll feel two ropes. I want you to put your hands in those. And spread your legs.” She’s not touching you anymore but you can feel them both near you.

“I don’t know if I can do.” SMACK.

“Did she tell you to talk?” Leigh says as she whips your ass with something leather.

“No.” you flinch.

“No what?” Leigh moves closer to you. Her hands touch right above your now growing cock. Her finger traces it’s way up your chest. She leans forward and you can now feel her hot breath on your nipple.

“No ma’m.” Your eyes squeeze tight with the sensations.

“Good boy.” Leigh’s tongue darts out to your nipple. You feel her hot wet tongue trace around it then glide over it. Her hands reach around your body to your ass. She pushes herself up against you- you can feel her lace clothing against your cock as she grinds on you. She sucks on your nipple then traces her tongue to the other one.

“Oh yes.” SMACK. Your ass is again met with the leather strap.

“Ha. I can see you’re beginning to enjoy that. Leigh back up. You’re getting him too hard.”

“Ok, but only because I need to get something.” She leans up and takes your bottom lip into her mouth. You strain forward trying to get more of her. Her lips are so soft. She sucks on your lip then bites it, not too hard but enough to make you jump.

You hear the door open as she leaves. You take in a deep breath and just as you do you feel hands on your cock.

“Mmm. This is a very nice cock. You’re such a good boy for letting us use it for the night.” She pulls hard on it. “Do you like that big boy? Do you want some more.” She begins stroking your cock. Your hands are still held up by the ropes- the pull it’s having on your body is driving you crazy. She strokes your cock faster and squeezes. Her fingers trace their way to your balls. Lightly stroking them then giving them a little slap. “I can tell Leigh likes you. Do you think I should share her with you? When she comes back maybe we’ll take that blindfold off of you and you can see her again. Would you like that? You’re going to be our little fuck slut tonight.”

You hear the door open and close. “Mmm… perfect. I was just thinking about that.” It’s driving you crazy not knowing what’s going on. You put your head back in defeat.

“Spread your legs now. Wider.” She whips your ass again. “That’s it big boy. Keep that cock nice and hard for us.”

You must look a sight. Your cock sticking out as your spread there for their eyes. You don’t know what’s going to happen, and this is adding to the excitement. Suddenly you feel hot wax being dripped on your chest. You make a little noise but hold in as much as you can.

“You like that don’t you. Give it to me.” You know Ashley now has the candle. “Do you want me to drip this on your cock?” she drips more onto your chest above your cock. The wax burns your skin then hardens. She’s getting closer to your cock.

“No please, it’s too hot.” SMACK, SMACK

“Wrong answer.” Just as your ass is getting whipped you feel the hot wax drop onto the tip of your cock. It’s so hot it stings for a second but then it feels good. She drops a few more single drops onto your cock as Leigh spanks your ass.

“You’re going to fuck me later. Ram your big hard cock into my tight wet pussy.” Leigh whispers in your ear.

“Get away from him Leigh. It’s time we did something else.” Ashley leans up and pulls the blindfold off your eyes. She leaves it around your neck as she backs up. You get your first look at her since she changed. Ashley is standing with a black thong on and a sliver of a top. Her long legs look even longer in her high heels. Your eyes then travel back to Leigh. She turns around for you and you see her ass checks hanging out of her panties. You can’t take your eyes off them.

They walk closer together and without saying a word Leigh reaches over and kisses Ashley’s neck. Her tongue darts out and licks from her neck to behind her ear. Ashley’s hands go straight to Leigh’s breasts. They move over to a bed on the floor. From where you’re standing you can see every inch of them. You think once things get hotter you’ll probably be able to smell them from here you’re very close.

Leigh lies down as Ashley crawls over her. She straddles her as she takes off her top. Leigh’s tits fall free. Her nipples are tight and hard. Ashley leans down and takes one into her mouth. Pulling on it so it stretches out. Leigh’s head falls back as she moans. Her hips already start to move. Leigh looks into your eyes as Ashley begins sucking on her nipple harder. Her hand moves down Leigh’s body finding her pussy. Ashley gets up and sits next to her so she has more room to touch.

“You like this Eric? I think she wants your hard cock in her pussy, and I know you want to be there.” Her eyes travel down to your cock, which is erect and needing to be engulfed in something warm and wet. “You like her pussy Eric?” She spreads Leigh’s legs further so you can see how wet she is. Ashley dips her finger into Leigh’s pussy and begins finger fucking her. Her thumb rubs her clit as Leigh’s hips begin to grind.

“Yes… ohh yes.” Leigh brings her hands up to her breasts. Pulling, and squeezing her nipples as Ashley begins rubbing her pussy faster. “Oh yes baby that feels so good.” Ashley brings her finger to her mouth, her eyes never leaving yours. You watch as her lips open and she slides her wet finger into her mouth. Her tongue taking in all the wetness. You lick your lips needing to taste it.

“Mmm. She tastes so good.” Ashley dips her finger back into Leigh’s pussy. “So slick. Sit up Leigh.” Leigh sits up and looks at you. “Open your mouth.” Ashley puts her finger to Leigh’s mouth. She traces her lips getting the wetness all over it. “Ok get up.” Ashley leads Leigh over to you. “Taste her.” You look at Ashley. “I said taste her.” She forces Leigh’s face to yours. You look at each other, and then you lean in to lick her lips.

Your tongue darts out and skims her lips. You can taste her pussy and you quickly go back for more. You suck on her lips then open her mouth. You slip into her mouth and immediately begin tasting her again. Your luscious tongue devours her mouth.

“That’s enough.” Ashley pulls Leigh away from you. “Stand there.” She moves her hand down to your cock. Then quickly gets to her knees. She begins stroking your cock, squeezing it as she leans in to take your cock into her mouth. You feel her warm tongue begin flicking the tip of your cock. You look ahead of you and Leigh has pulled up a chair and is fucking her pussy with her fingers as she watches your face, and Ashley sucking you off. You moan and throw your head back. The ropes pulling on your wrists as your body begins to tense. Looking back at Leigh you see her biting her lip while she stares at you. Her tongue darting out of her mouth as her eyes devour your body.

Ashley takes as much of your cock into her mouth and begins moving it in and out. Her hand massaging your balls as she sucks harder. Your cock is throbbing in her mouth as her hands move around to your ass. She squeezes your ass as she flicks the head of your cock. She can feel your balls tighten and sucks on your cock harder, and faster. Your eyes shut as you try to hold back. Then she stops. She gets up and licks her lips.

“You’ve been a good boy so far Eric, I think I’ll let Leigh finish you off.” Your head turns back to Leigh. You watch her as she gets up off the chair. Ashley takes the chair and moves it against the wall where she sits and watches.

Leigh moves over to your body and runs her hands up your chest then snakes them around your neck. She kisses your cheek, then your other cheek. You can feel her breath on your skin. She looks at you then opens your mouth with her tongue. You begin kissing passionately, it seems like you can’t get enough of her tongue inside your mouth. Her hands move up to your arms as she releases them one at a time. Your hands instantly circle her body pressing her against you. She breaks the kiss and makes sure you’re all untied as she leads you to the bed. She throws you on it as she straddles your lap.

She leans down and kisses your chest as she rocks her wet pussy against your cock. Her breasts fall forward the closer she gets to your mouth. She licks your lips before kissing you. As she kisses you, you feel her touch your cock, and then you feel the wetness at the tip. She leans her body up as she places your cock at her entrance. You hear Ashley say “Now.” And you thank her in your head. Leigh quickly sits down on your cock as she continues kissing you.

“Ohhh..” She sits up and begins rocking on your cock. You look up and see this beauty grinding on your cock with her breasts thrust forward. Your thick cock fills her tight pussy. Her hands go to your chest so she can begin fucking you harder and faster. She milks your cock. She looks down at you; “I want you to fuck me now.”

You quickly swing her around so she’s now on her back. Her legs spread as you begin fucking her nice and hard.

“Oh yes Eric. Please, yes fuck my pussy.” You thrust into her harder. Each thrust shaking her whole body. Your cock drives into her pussy as she screams out. In and out you fuck her. You lean down and take her nipple into your mouth. You bite it gently causing her to scream louder. “God yes fuck me.” You slam your cock into her. You can feel her pussy tightening on your cock. She’s so wet, hot and tight. You pull her legs up over your shoulders and take deep thrusts into her. You can feel yourself about to cum. “Cum in my pussy. Please Eric.”

You look down at her and begin fucking her pussy harder and faster. She’s moving so much on the bed the pillows knock off as she moves her head back and forth, moaning for you to fuck her harder. You spread her legs again right before you fill her pussy with your cum. You can feel her pussy begin to throb, squeezing the cum out of your cock. You lean down and kiss her lips, catching her screams in your mouth. You thrust one more hard time into her, knowing that you now have filled her pussy with all your cum. You collapse on her sweat, slicked body. “Ohhh..mmmm..” Her hands run over your back as she tightens her legs around you.

You feel a second set of hands on your body. You turn around and Ashley has come to the bed. “Up.” She motions you to roll to the side. You listen. Ashley then gets between Leigh’s legs. “Now for my fun.”